PDA

View Full Version : I think we can make a title run this year

Tim Duncan
05-25-2010, 11:59 AM
Me and Pop have been kicking back and watching the Celtics play this year, and the way theyre getting it done with their old veterans got us thinking that we could do the same thing.

Obviously, my body is having trouble holding up all season so I'm gonna need to rest a lot more this offseason. I just want to let you fans that have supported me throughout my career that we are still committed to nothing less than a championship, and we will do whatever it takes next year to win it all.

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2010, 12:04 PM
Me and Pop have been kicking back and watching the Celtics play this year, and the way theyre getting it done with their old veterans got us thinking that we could do the same thing.

Obviously, my body is having trouble holding up all season so I'm gonna need to rest a lot more this offseason. I just want to let you fans that have supported me throughout my career that we are still committed to nothing less than a championship, and we will do whatever it takes next year to win it all.

Hi Tim. Thanks for all the good work you've put in. It has been very fun watching you play for the Spurs. I like to remember the time that the ball bounced off of your hands and went into the goal. The expression you made was very funny. Also the time that the Gatorade did not taste good to you.

I'm working on initiating a trade of Tony Parker for Gilbert Arenas. As part of the deal, Gilbert will agree not to bring any guns to work.

Please bring an Xbox 360 this year and some good games.

sananspursfan21
05-25-2010, 12:53 PM
oh, hello tim duncan! i'm sure you're sitting on your computer right now awaiting responses! now that you have a spurstalk profile we can be best friends! we will go down the slide at the park by my house, build houses of cards, play pinball at chuck e. cheeses and everything! please confirm that this is really you and not that cantthinkofanything idiot who has 30 different spurstalk names!

wontstartdumbthreads
05-25-2010, 12:56 PM
oh, hello tim duncan! i'm sure you're sitting on your computer right now awaiting responses! now that you have a spurstalk profile we can be best friends! we will go down the slide at the park by my house, build houses of cards, play pinball at chuck e. cheeses and everything! please confirm that this is really you and not that cantthinkofanything idiot who has 30 different spurstalk names!

This is confirmation that Tim Duncan is not cantthinkofanything.

sananspursfan21
05-25-2010, 12:58 PM
This is confirmation that Tim Duncan is not cantthinkofanything.

you're another one of his many profiles

wontstartdumbthreads
05-25-2010, 01:00 PM
you're another one of his many profiles

But if cantthinkofanything and myself are too lazy or stupid to add a pic for their profile, I don't think they would take the time to create a new profile and actually add a picture. Until I hear differently, I am assuming that this is Tim Duncan.

sananspursfan21
05-25-2010, 01:00 PM
But if cantthinkofanything and myself are too lazy or stupid to add a pic for their profile, I don't think they would take the time to create a new profile and actually add a picture. Until I hear differently, I am assuming that this is Tim Duncan.

ok. i'm assuming you're a stupid crackhead

wontstartdumbthreads
05-25-2010, 01:10 PM
ok. i'm assuming you're a stupid crackhead

Right. Because smoking crack makes makes me want to spend my days posting on this forum waiting for the Sprus FO to make some kind of move. Why would I do this when I could be having sex with Leetonidas's parents.

rayray2k8
05-25-2010, 01:39 PM
We already have 'our' duncan.

iManu
05-25-2010, 08:02 PM
I hope that you're eating well. (Fish oil pills and lots of Vitamin D for that knee.)

Tell Rj that he needs some ADD medicine, too.

(I shit you not. I'd like to watch him play just 1 game on his meds.)

He's ADD, Tim.

iManu
05-25-2010, 08:04 PM
I just wouldn't want to watch him get traded and then start taking those meds and come back and absolutely kick our ass, so watch when you tell him.

Riverwalkman
05-25-2010, 08:26 PM
Yes I was thinking of the same thing. It's not important that how old you are, it's about if you can play bball at your best status. Celtics BIG3 are all in very good shape, they are playing at their best level.

One thing I want to ask is why don't you use facebook and twitter like Manu and Tony do.

And can you dunk anymore?

JR3
05-25-2010, 08:46 PM
unreal...

sananspursfan21
05-25-2010, 10:20 PM
Yes I was thinking of the same thing. It's not important that how old you are, it's about if you can play bball at your best status. Celtics BIG3 are all in very good shape, they are playing at their best level.

One thing I want to ask is why don't you use facebook and twitter like Manu and Tony do.

:lmao @ the fact you think that's actually tim duncan

:lmao @ quote: and can you dunk anymore? he's 6'11, what do you think?

slick'81
05-25-2010, 10:34 PM
tim duncan u rule111 ahhh explosion

spurs10
05-25-2010, 10:41 PM
Hi Tim. Glad you could join us. Not a lot going since we got swept by the Suns, eh?

DesignatedT
05-25-2010, 10:51 PM

http://js.talkaudiohosting.co.uk/gif/Joker_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

8FOR!3
05-25-2010, 10:56 PM
:lmao @ the fact you think that's actually tim duncan

:lmao @ quote: and can you dunk anymore? he's 6'11, what do you think?

I THINK he was joking.

kromediablo
05-25-2010, 11:20 PM
The spurs would be a ton more powerful if we had a solid 3 point shooter...that was seriously lacking in the playoffs.

m33p0
05-26-2010, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by Riverwalkman

And can you dunk anymore?http://js.talkaudiohosting.co.uk/gif/Joker_not_sure_if_serious.jpg
http://js.talkaudiohosting.co.uk/gif/Joker_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

duhoh
05-26-2010, 06:23 PM
I THINK he was joking.

you can never tell with the chinese :lol

Riverwalkman
05-27-2010, 03:34 AM
you can never tell with the chinese :lol
I was serious, you know Chinese never joke.

And after checking OP's profile, I realised that Duncan has a small penis, big fundamental though.

Oh, Gee!!
05-27-2010, 08:42 AM
work on your free throws

Nathan Explosion
05-27-2010, 11:45 AM
Hey Tim, pull a Sheed next season. It's like a Robert Horry, but with a lot less effort. Just jog 3 pt line to 3 pt line, don't try on defense and basically just jack up shots to get the possession over with. That should preserve your body.

Then come playoff time you can dive for loose balls, play hard, and basically piss off every fan who wanted you to do that all season and are now doing it. Except in San Antonio, we'd love you anyway, you know, considering the 4 rings and all.

jjvalerieD
05-27-2010, 12:00 PM

+1
I want to see Duncan dunk more.
And I think Duncan looks like bad computer user.

RobSM64
05-27-2010, 12:05 PM
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9638/tdvg5.th.png