PDA

View Full Version : Gilbert Arenas is up for grabs!

ChrisRichards
05-25-2010, 05:42 PM
Anyone willing to take a risk on this guy? The character part is not even the biggest question, he's a standout guy as far as im concerned, but the contract and his health are the biggest issues.

Are you willing to trade some of your teams valuable piece(s) to acquire Agent Zero? I think he'd be great playing in Orlando TBH. Magic never had a closer. This eases up a lot of pressure from Dwight and Rashard Lewis.

Another scenario is a sign and trade for Amare? Nash is not getting any younger and it would be beneficial to have another prototypical guard running the show sometimes. They wont a title, sure, but at least they'll be fun to watch again.

Dallas? Dampier's contract + Beaubois and some cash considerations or future 1st rd picks? Imagine this. Washington Wizards only with Dirk! Crazy.

Utah-S&T Boozer + Ronnie price for Arenas or simply trade Kirilenko and CJ Miles. Time to put a real superstar next to Deron.

Lakers- Bynum + a Luke Walton for Arenas & MCGee. Kobe gets a legit backcourt teammatem, the Lakers gets a bargain young center in Javale. Wizards in return gets a big man to play with John Wall and they have a great locker room character guy in Luke to offset Josh Howards stupidity.

Atlanta-Joe Johnson leaves, Arenas enters. Gilbert is 3 x the player JJ is. And with a new coach in town, I expect the Hawks with Arenas to at least reach the ECF after being bounced out of the first and second round numerous times.

Denver- Chauncey+ fillers for Arenas straight up. Washington needs a good mentor for John Wall and who else is better suited at this other than Billups. Arenas fits right in with the loonies in Denver and he can actually show up in times where JR Smith and Melo chokes. Everybody is happy!

TampaDude
05-25-2010, 05:43 PM
Gotta be a team in a gun-friendly state... :lol

The Franchise
05-25-2010, 05:45 PM
If he's bought out by Washington? Yes. Otherwise, hell no.

ChrisRichards
05-25-2010, 05:46 PM
Gotta be a team in a gun-friendly state... :lol
Texas? Spurs is unlikely, Houston has Kevin Martin, so Dallas should just jump on this. I mentioned earlier they will be the Washington Wizards of the west but with Dirk.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 05:46 PM
Another scenario is a sign and trade for Amare? Nash is not getting any younger and it would be beneficial to have another prototypical guard running the show sometimes. They wont a title, sure, but at least they'll be fun to watch again.

Yeah that's realistic, I'm sure Amare would cooperate with being traded to Washington.

If by some weird fluke he's bought out of his contract, the Lakers should go after him.

ChrisRichards
05-25-2010, 06:03 PM
Yeah that's realistic, I'm sure Amare would cooperate with being traded to Washington.

If by some weird fluke he's bought out of his contract, the Lakers should go after him.
So DOK, you would'nt mind seeing Arenas play for the Suns? Im actually worried because it means there will be less playing time for Barbosa. Leandro has been tremendously valuable for you guys, it might affect his confidence level.

JamStone
05-25-2010, 06:18 PM
There are probably a number of teams that could use his shooting.

Roddy Beaubois
05-25-2010, 06:19 PM
No to Arenas.

For the Mavs, that is.

cheguevara
05-26-2010, 02:27 PM
they are talking about Arenas to NY for Curry

bad trade for both teams IMO

poop
05-26-2010, 02:36 PM
hes worthless

fun to watch, will get numbers but will not translate to winning.

Hornets1
05-26-2010, 02:56 PM

:lol:toast:rollin:rollin:lmao:lmao

Booharv
05-26-2010, 03:00 PM
That thread title has the most unnecessary exclamation point ever.

hater
05-26-2010, 03:12 PM
Lakers please take him.

Arenas and Kobe in the same team... :lmao

Mr Bones
05-26-2010, 03:25 PM
Bad attitude, bad knees, bad contract... no way.

tdunk21
05-26-2010, 03:29 PM
Texas? Spurs is unlikely, Houston has Kevin Martin, so Dallas should just jump on this. I mentioned earlier they will be the Washington Wizards of the west but with Dirk.

:rollin

mogrovejo
05-26-2010, 03:39 PM
His most obvious destination is Cleveland.

Mr Bones
05-26-2010, 03:45 PM

You mean in a sign and trade for LeBron?

ChrisRichards
05-26-2010, 04:39 PM
For Jamison! That would be hilarious! :lol!

DAF86
05-26-2010, 04:43 PM
I think he would be a good fit in LA.

sonic21
05-26-2010, 04:44 PM

:lol

sook
05-26-2010, 04:52 PM
Do not want11!

The Gemini Method
05-26-2010, 05:21 PM

Hate to be in that clubhouse and losing bets to either Gilbert or Delonte...

hitmanyr2k
05-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Only if it were for a 1 year contract.

LnGrrrR
05-26-2010, 06:01 PM
Hate to be in that clubhouse and losing bets to either Gilbert or Delonte...

:lol