PDA

View Full Version : 115-106, Lakers are one man team again! LOL!!

wanggi
05-25-2010, 10:42 PM
Lakers are a one man team when things get tough, they stand around and wait for the Rapist to take over.
:lol

TheMACHINE
05-25-2010, 10:43 PM
ummm series is tied right?

TampaDude
05-25-2010, 10:43 PM
To be fair, the rapist was the only thing keeping the Lakers from getting blown the fuck out tonight.

DAF86
05-25-2010, 10:46 PM
Lakers go as Gasol goes, it's been that way for quite some time now.

TheMACHINE
05-25-2010, 10:49 PM
everytime gasol caught the ball in the paint, he fucking threw it up like it was a hot potato. Bitch was scared that the "ZONE" was coming to get him.

The Franchise
05-25-2010, 10:50 PM
To be fair, the rapist was the only thing keeping the Lakers from getting blown the fuck out tonight.

True. The rapist did his job tonight, but his teammates folded.

MiamiHeat
05-25-2010, 10:50 PM

that's deception. it only looks that way to you because he scored

but when you take your teammates out of the game on offense, they tend to lose focus, get bored, sometimes not even play as hard on defense.

try standing around and watching someone hog all the shots, you tend to stop giving a fuck.

as usual, kobe is still a shitty team player, but he will revert to his "TEAM" oriented play when he has to

Ghazi
05-25-2010, 10:51 PM

but when you take your teammates out of the game on offense, they tend to lose focus, get bored, sometimes not even play as hard on defense.

try standing around and watching someone hog all the shots, you tend to stop giving a fuck.

as usual, kobe is still a shitty team player, but he will revert to his "TEAM" oriented play when he has to

:rolleyes:rolleyes

PGDynasty24
05-25-2010, 10:52 PM

Wow kobe played a great game and he was forced to go into scoring mode just to give them a chance. he had 10 assists. not his fault everyone else sucked it up. ChrisRichards get a life

Ghazi
05-25-2010, 10:52 PM
38/10/7 for KObe. 22 shots in 45 minutes isn't chucking.

The Franchise
05-25-2010, 10:54 PM

Have you ever had a good post?

MiamiHeat
05-25-2010, 10:55 PM
38/10/7 for KObe. 22 shots in 45 minutes isn't chucking.

did you even read what i said

i called him a hog
even on possessions he didnt take a shot, he hogs it and passes it up only when he sees he has no chance

cobbler
05-25-2010, 10:56 PM

Yeah...and his game leading 10 assists is the perfect way to take your teammates out of the game.

He was 15-22 (68%) 66% from 3.

He played a fantastic game and your post only proves again and again that your OBSESSION is only exceeded by your ignorance.

TampaDude
05-25-2010, 10:56 PM

lolwut??? :lmao

wanggi
05-25-2010, 10:57 PM
Nash and Stoudemire played 30 minutes respectively.
But Kobe played 45 minutes.

This guy kept shooting and other teammates became confused and lacked of confidence.

Typical one man team.

I still believe that the Lakers should play like a team by kick out the Rapist.
Then they will be a better team than Kobe's team.

Try to recall that the one man team Lakers got eliminated by the Suns in 2006 & 2007.:lol

cobbler
05-25-2010, 10:57 PM
Harlem/Chris/Miami getting his stupid on.

Nothing new.

PGDynasty24
05-25-2010, 10:59 PM

This guy kept shooting and other teammates became confused and lacked of confidence.

Typical one man team.

Try to recall that the one man team Lakers got eliminated by the Suns in 2006 & 2007.:lol

Just as hard as recalling the Phoenix Sun's :lobt2:

TheMACHINE
05-25-2010, 10:59 PM

Typical one man team.

FUCK! ChrisRichards was able to make another troll account?!

wanggi
05-25-2010, 11:02 PM

The stupid Lakerfans don't know when Kobe keeps shooting and scoring in a close and tense game, other Lakers will get worse in confidence.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 11:04 PM
I don't see anything wrong with how Kobe played. He attempted only 1 FG in the 1st quarter and started to shoot once his team went down by 10 and was a sinking ship. If at that point he kept playing passively and looking for his other teammates, the Lakers woulda gotten blown out.

cobbler
05-25-2010, 11:07 PM

i called him a hog
even on possessions he didnt take a shot, he hogs it and passes it up only when he sees he has no chance

What a fucking idiot... you said "watching someone hog all the shots"

So I'll ask you the same... did you even read what you wrote?

You just owend yourself...

AGAIN!

D2Procon
05-25-2010, 11:09 PM
What a fucking idiot... you said "watching someone hog all the shots"

So I'll ask you the same... did you even read what you wrote?

You just owend yourself...

AGAIN!

I never said that idiot re read my post.

Pelicans78
05-25-2010, 11:09 PM
Kobe was awesome tonight. He kept the team in the game and almost took over.

wanggi
05-25-2010, 11:11 PM
I don't see anything wrong with how Kobe played. He attempted only 1 FG in the 1st quarter and started to shoot once his team went down by 10 and was a sinking ship. If at that point he kept playing passively and looking for his other teammates, the Lakers woulda gotten blown out.

That's the problem the Lakers have had.

They rely on the Rapist too much when the situation is going down.

They should learn something from the Celtics.

Fortunately they got Gasol. Otherwise the one man team would...

Just look at the result of the Jame's Cavs.

mavsfan1000
05-25-2010, 11:12 PM
Seriously how can anyone criticize Kobe's game tonight? He was the reason the Lakers were in the game.

Giuseppe
05-25-2010, 11:12 PM
Wangi, showin' up at the tie.

tee, hee.

duhoh
05-25-2010, 11:14 PM

i called him a hog

QFT

where do you come up with these hair-brained ideas?

kobe showed up. everyone else was a massive pussy out there. his teammates still have to show up to play.

cobbler
05-25-2010, 11:14 PM
I never said that idiot re read my post.

Hmmmmmm... I put up a MiamiHeat post... and show that he didn't even know what he wrote and you reply.... that you never said it.

so there are 2 possibilities here...

1) You are a just another Miami troll and forgot to change account.

2) Your the idiot.

Which is it?

TheMACHINE
05-25-2010, 11:15 PM
OP's troll job is backfiring. We're suppose to agree with him. errrrrr

wanggi
05-25-2010, 11:16 PM
Wangi, showin' up at the tie.

tee, hee.

Thanks Zipps, I will show up when the Suns lead to 3-2 in this series.

cobbler
Seriously how can anyone criticize Kobe's game tonight? He was the reason the Lakers were in the game.

Obsession & Ignorance... that's how.

DUNCANownsKOBE2

From other Suns message boards, I can assure you wanggi is a real person.

Giuseppe
05-25-2010, 11:17 PM
He's a slope from over at Sose's Joint.

Rogue
05-25-2010, 11:17 PM
OP is a bit too dumb to be a standard troll IMHO.

cobbler
05-25-2010, 11:18 PM
From other Suns message boards, I can assure you wanggi is a real person.

Is he an idiot there too?

BTW... congrats on the win. Your boys hustled tonight. Gotta respect their energy.

Rogue
05-25-2010, 11:22 PM
Is he an idiot there too?

BTW... congrats on the win. Your boys hustled tonight. Gotta respect their energy.

TBH DoK is the only Suns fan on this board who isn't an idiot, though he pretends to be retarded sometimes.

wanggi
05-25-2010, 11:22 PM

Yer right.

But shouldn't the Lakers learn something from the Celtics?

It's incorrect when a team relies on one man so deeply.

Jame's Cavs sinked already.

The Celtics will beat you up if the Suns fail to win the WC title!

Mark my words !

Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wanggi
05-25-2010, 11:26 PM
TBH DoK is the only Suns fan on this board who isn't an idiot, though he pretends to be retarded sometimes.

You idiot.

How do you know the other Sunfans don't play retarded sometimes too?

Jejejejejejejeje!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol

Baseline
05-25-2010, 11:31 PM
Bryant doesn't make people better. Never has.

When he "distributes," it's not distributing the way LeBron does, or even DWade does. He primarily looks for his own shot first, and most of his passes are bailouts. His teammates know this.

His teammates also know that he will A) throw them under the bus in a NY minute, and B) try to take over the game and go one on five when things aren't going well.

It's very simple. LA has Gasol, Bynum, and Odom - three bigs who can hurt you. Phoenix has Amare - one big who can hurt you. So why does Bryant not pound the ball inside every trip down the court until Amare is out of the game in foul trouble? Amare has never been a smart player, so how hard is that?

But that's just it...Bryant eats first. End of story. And believe me, his teammates know that.

wanggi
05-25-2010, 11:32 PM
Maotai is a real good stuff.

wanggi
05-25-2010, 11:34 PM

When he "distributes," it's not distributing the way LeBron does, or even DWade does. He primarily looks for his own shot first, and most of his passes are bailouts. His teammates know this.

His teammates also know that he will A) throw them under the bus in a NY minute, and B) try to take over the game and go one on five when things aren't going well.

It's very simple. LA has Gasol, Bynum, and Odom - three bigs who can hurt you. Phoenix has Amare - one big who can hurt you. So why does Bryant not pound the ball inside every trip down the court until Amare is out of the game in foul trouble? Amare has never been a smart player, so how hard is that?

But that's just it...Bryant eats first. End of story. And believe me, his teammates know that.

Phil knows that the teammates hate Kobe.

Kobe's team wouldn't even cross the postseaon line if Gasol weren't there.

cobbler
05-25-2010, 11:37 PM

You misread the post. I'm good with DoK. I was asking him is wanggi is an idiot on the Suns boards like he is here

cobbler
05-25-2010, 11:39 PM

Apparently you failed to see all the post passes into Pau where he got flustered and shot up shit or passed the ball as if it was a hot potato.

wanggi
05-25-2010, 11:40 PM
You misread the post. I'm good with DoK. I was asking him is wanggi is an idiot on the Suns boards like he is here

So you both are retarded.:lol

wanggi
05-25-2010, 11:47 PM
all phil knows is the triangle:lol:lol:lol:lol
12 million for triangle:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

cobbler
05-25-2010, 11:53 PM
all phil knows is the triangle:lol:lol:lol:lol
12 million for triangle:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

4 titles as the Lakers coach.

Just out of curiosity... How many do the Suns coaches have with their vaunted offenses?

jacobdrj
05-26-2010, 12:13 AM
Phil knows that the teammates hate Kobe.

Kobe's team wouldn't even cross the postseaon line if Gasol weren't there.

I think this point is overlooked on ESPN when it comes to Phil swapping teams for one led by LeBron. Kobe is uncoachable. LeBron might be coachable.

ATH guys were all 'Why would you leave a championship caliber team especially with Kobe on it?' Truth is, 'How relieved will Phil be when he can coach a coachable superstar again, like MJ?'

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 12:15 AM
I think this point is overlooked on ESPN when it comes to Phil swapping teams for one led by LeBron. Kobe is uncoachable. LeBron might be coachable.

ATH guys were all 'Why would you leave a championship caliber team especially with Kobe on it?' Truth is, 'How relieved will Phil be when he can coach a coachable superstar again, like MJ?'

Doesn't make any sense. Phil asked to come back, knowing full well that Kobe would have to sign off on it.

jacobdrj
05-26-2010, 12:20 AM
Doesn't make any sense. Phil asked to come back, knowing full well that Kobe would have to sign off on it.

He came back, but only after he proved the point that he was more than just a 'zen master with a soul patch'. He left, the Lakers didn't even make the playoffs. The next season, with the same players, but Phil instead of Rudy, and they come within a Kobe ego trip of upsetting the Suns in the 1st round.

But I think their relationship has deteriorated to the point where Phil may just not have the will to deal with butting heads with Kobe anymore.

I know this: In the unlikely event that Phil does leave LA for another team, you can probably peg this as the main non $ reason for leaving LA.

4>0rings
05-26-2010, 12:21 AM
lol not making the playoffs

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 12:26 AM
But I think their relationship has deteriorated to the point where Phil may just not have the will to deal with butting heads with Kobe anymore.

Is this just a hunch, or, do you some empiricals?

jacobdrj
05-26-2010, 12:36 AM
Is this just a hunch, or, do you some empiricals?

It seems the body language points to Phil just not addressing Kobe. While amusing that 'Kobe leaves Phil hanging' youtube clip was quite telling.

1nZT3vyiHSs

You don't have to have a buddy-buddy relationship between your coach and your players. But I am sure the coach would be less stressed out if he could have a star that would defer to the coach on occasion...

wanggi
05-26-2010, 01:08 AM
4 titles as the Lakers coach.

Just out of curiosity... How many do the Suns coaches have with their vaunted offenses?

Zero. But one is coming soon.:toast

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 01:11 AM
zero.

o & 41!

wanggi
05-26-2010, 01:36 AM
o & 41!

game 5 will be decisive.

wanggi
05-26-2010, 01:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvB-lIhmbDQ

SomeCallMeTim
05-26-2010, 01:42 AM

i called him a hog

Cut it out, Chris.