PDA

View Full Version : The Lakers sphincters are tightening

tlongII
05-25-2010, 10:45 PM
You can just tell. The Suns bench has come to the party finally and LA is starting to grip. Game 5 is going to be VERY interesting.

cobbler
05-25-2010, 10:51 PM
Didn't you make this exact same thread in the OKC series?

tlongII
05-25-2010, 10:52 PM
Didn't you make this exact same thread in the OKC series?

This thread is about the Suns vs Lakers series.

duhoh
05-25-2010, 11:22 PM
lol blazers first round exit :D
lol spurs swept 2nd round

neither of us can talk broski

MiamiHeat
05-25-2010, 11:28 PM
false hope, brah

lakers will win

Giuseppe
05-25-2010, 11:30 PM
Nonetheless, booty holes be gettin' tight.

noob cake
05-25-2010, 11:32 PM
vaginal sphincter or anal sphincter?

4>0rings
05-25-2010, 11:35 PM
Nonetheless, booty holes be gettin' tight.
Like that kid you got locked up in your basement? Well it's not tightning after your done with him.

LOL zone defense

LOL rooting against the home team, only to have your home team beat your front running asses team.

DJ Mbenga
05-25-2010, 11:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/tlongII/tlonglocker.jpg

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 12:01 AM
Like that kid you got locked up in your basement? Well it's not tightning after your done with him.

LOL zone defense

LOL rooting against the home team, only to have your home team beat your front running asses team.

lmcontrollinao!

I still got it!

Kamala
05-26-2010, 12:02 AM
They are now down to the size of a half-dollar.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 12:03 AM
They are now down to the size of a half-dollar.

By tip Thursday nite you won't be able to drag a straight pin out of them with a 20-mule team.

4>0rings
05-26-2010, 12:04 AM
lmcontrollinao!

I still got it!
You control by rooting for a shitty team?

tlongII
05-26-2010, 12:04 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/tlongII/tlonglocker.jpg

Dude, you gotta stop doing that. I get too many PM's from the ladies here every time!

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 12:05 AM
You control by rooting for a shitty team?

Nope. Just bein' here.

It'll never end.

LnGrrrR
05-26-2010, 12:05 AM
Dude, you gotta stop doing that. I get too many PM's from the ladies here every time!

I nominate this post for post of the year.

Anyone willing to second that?

bostonguy
05-26-2010, 12:09 AM
:sleep

Heard this in the Rockets and Nuggets series last year. Heard this in the OKC series this year. Now I am hearing this in the Suns series. Lakers playing with their prey before they kill it. This movie is too damn predictable. Lakers will win games 5 and 6. I know how these fuckers are. They get everyones hopes up, then BAM...decide to play with a sense of urgency and become too much for the opposition.

cobbler
05-26-2010, 12:10 AM

Heard this in the Rockets and Nuggets series last year. Heard this in the OKC series this year. Now I am hearing this in the Suns series. Lakers playing with their prey before they kill it. This movie is too damn predictable. Lakers will win games 5 and 6. I know how these fuckers are. They get everyones hopes up, then BAM...decide to play with a sense of urgency and become too much for the opposition.

They never learn! :toast

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 12:10 AM

Please God, please let it be so.

bostonguy
05-26-2010, 12:13 AM
Please God, please let it be so.

It will be so.

tee hee

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 12:14 AM

Quit frankly this is the sensible approach. I'm glad Phoenix didn't role over like the Jazz did, but unless they win game 5 they're no different than Denver last year or OKC this year.

lil_penny
05-26-2010, 12:16 AM
I nominate this post for post of the year.

Anyone willing to second that?

The Third Man
05-26-2010, 12:17 AM

You're right. The Suns still have to win a road game and it hasn't looked close. By the same token, the Suns have a better team than the Rockets, or Nuggets were last year.

silverblk mystix
05-26-2010, 12:41 AM
the suns have a shot because the games are scheduled every other day now....the suns are deeper and will be fresher

SomeCallMeTim
05-26-2010, 01:47 AM

I think this is pretty accurate.

I never thought that LA would just blow them out of the water in this series, even after Game 1 and 2. I did think they'd likely get one of these games in Phoenix but I'm not shocked Phoenix got em both.

I think LA takes Game 5 and a good chance Game 6 too. But I would not be shocked to see it go 7. A Game 7 against this team would be a lot of fun.

Killakobe81
05-26-2010, 01:48 AM
You can just tell. The Suns bench has come to the party finally and LA is starting to grip. Game 5 is going to be VERY interesting.

Tight spinchters? that sounds like ...something right up your alley Tlong!

You trying to tell us something?

You can tell us we wont think any less of you!

What a man does with another man ...in the privacy of one's bedroom ...

namlook
05-26-2010, 01:52 AM
You can just tell. The Suns bench has come to the party finally and LA is starting to grip.

Yeah right. :lmao

The Lakers are a championship team. This team doesn't get nervous and it starts with the coach.

j.dizzle
05-26-2010, 01:52 AM
LA in 6..If anybody other then Kobe showed up today LA would of won..Suns bench with 64 points lmao I would love to see them shoot like that 2 games straight..Mother fuckers on this board try too hard.

namlook
05-26-2010, 01:56 AM
I think LA takes Game 5 and a good chance Game 6 too. But I would not be shocked to see it go 7. A Game 7 against this team would be a lot of fun.

Guess whose sphinctors would be tight in game 7 in LA? The guys that have never been there and done that. Can you say Amar'e, Barbosa, Frye, Dudley, Richardson, Dragic, Amundson...those guys are toast in a game 7.

SomeCallMeTim
05-26-2010, 10:20 PM
Guess whose sphinctors would be tight in game 7 in LA? The guys that have never been there and done that. Can you say Amar'e, Barbosa, Frye, Dudley, Richardson, Dragic, Amundson...those guys are toast in a game 7.

Nash wouldn't be -- he's been there before several times and won a few. And Dudley seems like the kind of player who wouldn't fold under pressure.

The others I would tend to agree.

ezau
05-26-2010, 11:53 PM
Nash wouldn't be -- he's been there before several times and won a few. And Dudley seems like the kind of player who wouldn't fold under pressure.

Agreed. Nash, Dudley, and perhaps even Hill have enough composure in a do-or-die game.

silverblk mystix
05-27-2010, 12:39 AM

gotta disagree...

the suns are NOT expected to win---NOBODY---gave them a chance---

so if it goes to a 7th game---the lakers will be very tight---because for the lakers to lose to the suns would be the biggest disaster in l.a. since the northridge earthquake

for the suns---they will be loose because they will have already exceeded expectations

SomeCallMeTim
05-27-2010, 01:11 AM
gotta disagree...

so if it goes to a 7th game---the lakers will be very tight---because for the lakers to lose to the suns would be the biggest disaster in l.a. since the northridge earthquake

for the suns---they will be loose because they will have already exceeded expectations

Perhaps. Suns are a good shooting team and will therefore always have a shooter's chance.

I would expect something more along the lines of Game 7 of the LA/PHX series in 2006, with the roles reversed, though. When LA locks in the D at home they're hard to beat. The last Game 7 they played was at home vs. Houston last year and they destroyed them.

SomeCallMeTim
05-27-2010, 01:16 AM
Agreed. Nash, Dudley, and perhaps even Hill have enough composure in a do-or-die game.

Yeah, Hill has been really good in this series. His mid-range jumper has been deadly. He's not a huge weapon for the Suns because he neither draws fouls nor hits threes (things they need to win) and 2-point jump shots play right into the Lakers' defense, but he's been hitting and his defense is still a plus. He always plays under control.

namlook
05-27-2010, 01:39 AM

I think Nash and Hill would be fine. Dudley is way too emotional to handle the game 7 pressure well for the first time.

gotta disagree...

Not true. Just at ESPN alone, "NBA Experts" Hollinger, Stein and Sheridan picked the Suns to win this series. That's not nobody.

SomeCallMeTim
05-27-2010, 03:05 AM
Not true. Just at ESPN alone, "NBA Experts" Hollinger, Stein and Sheridan picked the Suns to win this series. That's not nobody.

Very good point. Easy to forget quite a few people had the Suns taking this series.

Giuseppe
05-27-2010, 03:57 AM

Nary a one has ever been past this point in a playoff series.

Soul_Patch
05-27-2010, 11:40 AM
LA in 6..If anybody other then Kobe showed up today LA would of won..Suns bench with 64 points lmao I would love to see them shoot like that 2 games straight..Mother fuckers on this board try too hard.

sounds like what the spurs were saying as the suns bench demolished us 4 games in a row. :wow

tlongII
05-27-2010, 11:53 AM
Tonight we'll see. The Lakers are in serious trouble, imo. That is unless Stern lets loose his minions to do a job on the Suns.

easy7
05-27-2010, 12:50 PM
Better get that Ky jelly ready....

da_suns_fan
05-27-2010, 01:37 PM

Who said the Suns shot well?

They shot 36% from three which is well below their season average.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=300525021

4>0rings
05-27-2010, 01:40 PM
The Suns are about to go Jesse James on that sphincter with a rifle in one hand.

Giuseppe
05-27-2010, 03:52 PM
The Suns are about to go Jesse James on that sphincter with a rifle in one hand.

:rolleyes

SomeCallMeTim
05-27-2010, 04:25 PM
Who said the Suns shot well?

They shot 36% from three which is well below their season average.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=300525021

That is well above what the Lakers usually allow, including to this Suns team.

So, relatively speaking, they shot well from 3.

When the Lakers hit 36% of their 3s, we do cartwheels for joy. :lol