PDA

View Full Version : Lakers trolls and homers, no effin guts

midnightpulp
05-25-2010, 11:35 PM
If you're not the type of Laker fan in question, this thread doesn't apply to you. Kindly continue your intelligent basketball discussion elsewhere.

In addition to 99% of their fanbase being cholos, cholas, fat beaners, and one Pakistani, they are also 99% frontunning douches.

I'm not saying anything new here, we all know this and talk about it daily, but they are reaching new levels of bitchmade after every loss. When Boston lost last night, the bottom of the board was filled with purple names and a variety gray names, with the most prominent and most Pakistani of the bunch talking shit into the early morning hours.

Tonight? Sure a few of the good fans are here, eating a little crow, giving their props, etc, but the loudmouths are doing what they do best after a Lakers loss, making themselves invisible and not posting for fear of getting "owned" and forced to eat some crow.

This is why Lakers homers and trolls are a fuckin joke and why they incite so much hate toward the good, reasonable Lakers fans. Aside from being unfunny morons who regurgitate the same ring smack and Kobe cock sucking act over and over, they are just simply pussies. Mav, Spur, and Suns fans, even the shit-talking ones, tend to show up after a loss to take their lumps. Not these faggots. When the backdoor sweep prediction fails to come true, they're harder to find than Jimmy Hoffa.

See you bitches after the next Lakers win.

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 11:35 PM
:lol

Giuseppe
05-25-2010, 11:36 PM
:rolleyes

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 11:36 PM
21 Palins usually has all the time in the world to post after a Laker win, but he's completely absent tonight. What a faggot.

midnightpulp
05-25-2010, 11:38 PM
21 Palins usually has all the time in the world to post after a Laker win, but he's completely absent tonight. What a faggot.

Yep, yep.

Surprised he isn't here. Bynum had a de-facto double-double tonight, 12 points + 8 boards divided by 2 equals 10 and 10!

Maybe he's too busy jerking off to grace us with some posts.

TheMACHINE
05-25-2010, 11:39 PM
Sweet. This thread doesnt apply to me.

Roddy Beaubois
05-25-2010, 11:39 PM
lmao lakaluva

rayray2k8
05-25-2010, 11:42 PM
If you're not the type of Laker fan in question, this thread doesn't apply to you. Kindly continue your intelligent basketball discussion elsewhere.

In addition to 99% of their fanbase being cholos, cholas, fat beaners, and one Pakistani, they are also 99% frontunning douches.

I'm not saying anything new here, we all know this and talk about it daily, but they are reaching new levels of bitchmade after every loss. When Boston lost last night, the bottom of the board was filled with purple names and a variety gray names, with the most prominent and most Pakistani of the bunch talking shit into the early morning hours.

Tonight? Sure a few of the good fans are here, eating a little crow, giving their props, etc, but the loudmouths are doing what they do best after a Lakers loss, making themselves invisible and not posting for fear of getting "owned" and forced to eat some crow.

This is why Lakers homers and trolls are a fuckin joke and why they incite so much hate toward the good, reasonable Lakers fans. Aside from being unfunny morons who regurgitate the same ring smack and Kobe cock sucking act over and over, they are just simply pussies. Mav, Spur, and Suns fans, even the shit-talking ones, tend to show up after a loss to take their lumps. Not these faggots. When the backdoor sweep prediction fails to come true, they're harder to find than Jimmy Hoffa.

See you bitches after the next Lakers win.

Can someone explain to me where this came from? Haven't been on the nba forum lately. Guessing that's what mav, suns, spurs, heat and the rest of the nba fans for that matter labeled this dork. :lol

Thank you. :wakeup

D2Procon
What are you ranting about you're team is out of the playoffs.

4>0rings
one Pakistani,That curry eating bitch should commit suicide as his life rests on a Spurs forum and he's just been durka duraka'ed.

spursfaninla
05-26-2010, 12:08 AM
don't get the pakistani reference but I don't think I like it.