PDA

View Full Version : Refs Keeping Suns in the series

namlook
05-26-2010, 01:11 AM
In LA: FT: Suns 58, Lakers 56
(Suns even get the advantage in LA even though the Lakers destroyed them in the paint and Amar'e was shooting jumpshots in the first two games)

In Phoenix: FT: Suns 74, Lakers 33
(Enormous disparity here)

The Lakers have shot a better FG% in every game.

58% vs 49%
58% vs 49%
48% vs 46%
49% vs 48%

The regular season per game FT average:
Suns: 23
Lakers: 22

This series per game FT average (through game 4):
Suns: 33

Lakers right where they have been for the season while Suns are suddenly +10 per game getting FT at a 43% higher rate.

In game 4:
Lakers were in the penalty in every quarter
Suns were never in the penalty in any quarter
In the 2nd quarter the Lakers were in the penalty in the first 3 minutes

Two games in Phoenix:
Amar'e FT: 30
Lakers FT: 33

Lakers: 60 3PTA vs 33 FTA = .55 free throw attempts per 3 pt attempt
Suns: 50 3PTA vs 74 FTA = 1.48 free throw attempts per 3 pt attempt

Lakers are -87 in free throw differential for the playoffs as a whole while being #1 in points in the paint. The next closest team for worst FT differential are the Celtics at -14.

Amazing.

It's almost like the NBA is overcompensating for the Donaghy factor by sending the worst teams to the line more often than the best teams.

Phil Jackson: "It seemed every time we went near them, they fell down."

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 01:11 AM
lol ignore list
lol pussy

Hooks
05-26-2010, 01:13 AM
Maybe it has to do with the aggressive play of the Suns, ever thought of that?

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 01:13 AM
I can't go there with you, Nam. We've had many gifts thru the decades. I'm way ahead. And damn grateful for each gift.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 01:15 AM
P.S., but do I hope we get yet another gift in this series? Yes, I certainly do and will accept it with open arms.

Venti Quattro
05-26-2010, 01:16 AM
Lakers are shooting too many jumpshots.

That being said, Phoenix gets ridiculous home calls that LA never gets in Staples.

namlook
05-26-2010, 01:17 AM

I could buy that in Phoenix. The Suns were more aggressive there although part of that aggressiveness was because of how the game was being called.

But in LA the Lakers pounded the ball into the post and were the aggressors and were still looking at a deficit at the line.

Ultimately it doesn't matter. The better team will win the series. How the games are being called won't affect the final outcome of the series, but it sure is interesting how this is being called.

21_Blessings
05-26-2010, 01:19 AM

Yeah those 30 3 pointers Phoenix shot were surely aggressive.

I wouldn't have a problem with this if the game was called consistently. Instead Phoenix was receiving every touch foul while Kobe would be bumped all game coming off-screens and it was never called.

It's common knowledge around the league and among officials at this point that the only way the Lakers are losing a game is if the other team is shooting significantly more free throws. Throughout the playoffs the Lakers are something like -95 free throw attempts in their losses.

Just don't expect those calls for Phoenix in LA. Instead the game will be called consistently balanced the Lakers win by double digits.

Cry Havoc
05-26-2010, 01:20 AM
lol Laker fan

lol meltdown

DesignatedT
05-26-2010, 01:22 AM
thats a pretty rowdy ass disparity. Lakers need to feed the interior and let Gasol go to work. The guy should abuse phoenix down low.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 01:22 AM
the Lakers win by double digits.

Christ, 21, it feels like we ain't won in a month.

namlook
05-26-2010, 01:23 AM
lol Laker fan

lol meltdown

Meltdown? No, it's an observation. The Suns are not a threat because they aren't the better team. The Lakers will pound them at home.

Ghazi
05-26-2010, 01:25 AM
PHX is a unique team in that it generates a lot of FT's and shoots a lot of 3-pointers, and tey good @ both. this has been their trend all year and was so tonight, 21. this is why their offense is historically efficient,

also. LMAO Bynum.

21_Blessings
05-26-2010, 01:31 AM
Yeah Kobe Bryant just forgot how to draw fouls. The highlight of the night was Barbosa blatantly fouling Kobe on a 3pt attempt right in front of Dan Crawford. You could tell Danny Boy was holding the laughter in while running back down the court.

It doesn't matter as Phoenix will only shoot like 2 more FT instead of 15-20 in game 5. The Lakers will win handily. You can basically write this script.

ezau
05-26-2010, 01:32 AM
Lakers are shooting too many jumpshots.

That being said, Phoenix gets ridiculous home calls that LA never gets in Staples.

the effect of zone defense

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 01:33 AM
Meltdown? No, it's an observation. The Suns are not a threat because they aren't the better team. The Lakers will pound them at home.

You sir have just made my ignore list! Good day to you!

:lol

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 01:36 AM

The Ignore List= last bastion of the thoroughly vanquished.

namlook
05-26-2010, 01:38 AM

That's great. This way I won't have to read any posts from you responding to anything I say. Thanks! :toast

SomeCallMeTim
05-26-2010, 01:39 AM
Phoenix plays matador D. LA plays defense and gets pretty physical at that. The Suns have the best offense in the league and their speed and playmaking are causing the Lakers problems in keeping up. Hence the foul disparity.

j.dizzle
05-26-2010, 01:42 AM
Yeah Kobe Bryant just forgot how to draw fouls. The highlight of the night was Barbosa blatantly fouling Kobe on a 3pt attempt right in front of Dan Crawford. You could tell Danny Boy was holding the laughter in while running back down the court.

It doesn't matter as Phoenix will only shoot like 2 more FT instead of 15-20 in game 5. The Lakers will win handily. You can basically write this script.
Dont worry son, LA wins game 5 by double digits. I counted numerous and 1's that werent called tonight also but LA will get them at home. Teams like PHX & OKC only could win games when they were +20 at the line, that wont happen at Staples

namlook
05-26-2010, 01:44 AM
the effect of zone defense

There is definitely some truth to that in games 3 and 4. The way the Lakers attacked the zone I would have expected the Suns to hold an advantage at the line in those games. A 74-33 advantage is very extreme though.

Then when we look at games 1 and 2 and the Suns weren't playing zone and the Lakers were pounding the ball in the paint in those games and being very aggressive with the advantages the have on the Suns, yet still the Suns came out ahead at the line. It's got to be frustrating to the Lakers players that they were not being rewarded as the aggressors on their home floor.

DJ Mbenga
05-26-2010, 01:53 AM
its called HCA for a reason. the lakers will receive that advantage as well.

Xylus
05-26-2010, 01:55 AM
:cry

TheMACHINE
05-26-2010, 02:09 AM
i aint gonna whine about the refs, but i do give props to pheonix far falling down everytime they get touched. lol

j.dizzle
05-26-2010, 02:10 AM
i aint gonna whine about the refs, but i do give props to pheonix far falling down everytime they get touched. lol
:lol I thought Stern was gonna start fining floppers? He would be making bankkkkk the way shit is going down these days hahaa

TheSpursFNRule
05-26-2010, 02:14 AM
LOL Bynum

Baseline
05-26-2010, 02:14 AM
I'm sorry - I must be in an alternate universe. Or was I just reading posts from Laker fans complaining about the refs?

That's NBA refs. Which are the same refs which have handed the Lakers more games than I could possibly count through the years.

Just wait until Game 5, or Game 7. The Lakers will get all the calls that matter. They always do. Death, taxes, and the Lakers getting all the calls that matter.

The only way to win a crucial playoff game against LA is to soundly beat them by playing solid D, rebounding well, and hitting a bunch of shots. That way you're far enough ahead so that not even the refs can overcome the deficit. Or, of course, if Bryant is cold and shoots them out of the game, or if he just plain rolls over, like he did against Boston in the deciding game of the 2008 Finals.

TheMACHINE
05-26-2010, 02:17 AM
I'm sorry - I must be in an alternate universe. Or was I just reading posts from Laker fans complaining about the refs?

That's NBA refs. Which are the same refs which have handed the Lakers more games than I could possibly count through the years.

Just wait until Game 5, or Game 7. The Lakers will get all the calls that matter. They always do. Death, taxes, and the Lakers getting all the calls that matter.

The only way to win a crucial playoff game against LA is to soundly beat them by playing solid D, rebounding well, and hitting a bunch of shots. That way you're far enough ahead so that not even the refs can overcome the deficit. Or, of course, if Bryant is cold and shoots them out of the game, or if he just plain rolls over, like he did against Boston in the deciding game of the 2008 Finals.

lol i bet you had this post copy and pasted waiting for a lakers fan to complain about the refs.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 02:20 AM

I'm holding you to this, Base. Come Hell or high water.

SirChaz
05-26-2010, 02:23 AM
Cry me a river Laker fan.

Calling the game fair=biased against the Lakers.

Maybe there wouldn't be so many FT by the Suns if the Lakers would quit fouling so much.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 02:24 AM
You're still O & 41, motherfucker.

TheMACHINE
05-26-2010, 02:25 AM
Cry me a river Laker fan.

Calling the game fair=biased against the Lakers.

Maybe there wouldn't be so many FT by the Suns if the Lakers would quit fouling so much.

who's this guy? lol

N4th4n
05-26-2010, 02:27 AM
who's this guy? lol

He raises a solid point

j.dizzle
05-26-2010, 02:27 AM
You're still O & 41, motherfucker.
:lol:toast

namlook
05-26-2010, 02:29 AM
Phil Jackson: "It seemed every time we went near them, they fell down." :lmao

http://twitter.com/kevinding

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 02:29 AM
He raises a solid point

Hey, I thought I told you to go back and fuck your mother some more!

j.dizzle
05-26-2010, 02:32 AM

:lol Phils one liners are funny ass shit.

HarlemHeat37
05-26-2010, 02:35 AM
Laker fan complains about refs more than any other type of fan, this isn't arguable..when their team is the beneficiary of officiating, which is usually the case, they will continuously criticize opposing fans that complain..

I've never seen such a hypocritical fanbase in every regard..whether it's officiating, or Kobe vs. Lebron, or anything else, Al-Quobe always finds a way to contradict their previous statements..

When your fanbase has a multi-page thread on LG about the rims being rigged in Boston's favor during the Finals, you know something is wrong..

TheMACHINE
05-26-2010, 02:36 AM

lol im glad i wasnt the only who noticed. Suns players were hitting the floor left and right. Refs have to call something.

Ashy Larry
05-26-2010, 02:36 AM
LG made its way over here with this thread, i see ......lol

TheMACHINE
05-26-2010, 02:37 AM
Laker fan complains about refs more than any other type of fan, this isn't arguable..when their team is the beneficiary of officiating, which is usually the case, they will continuously criticize opposing fans that complain..

I've never seen such a hypocritical fanbase in every regard..whether it's officiating, or Kobe vs. Lebron, or anything else, Al-Quobe always finds a way to contradict their previous statements..

lol..since only like 2 lakers fans in spurstalk complained about the refs.

you're a fucking joke.

HarlemHeat37
05-26-2010, 02:43 AM

you're a fucking joke.

That's false, actually..a lot more than 2..I also wasn't limiting it to ST..

This coming from the guy that openly supports steroids in sports..

TheMACHINE
05-26-2010, 03:08 AM
That's false, actually..a lot more than 2..I also wasn't limiting it to ST..

This coming from the guy that openly supports steroids in sports..

lol...retard

Fpoonsie
05-26-2010, 03:09 AM
If Suns win, watch out for a FUCK load of threads 'bout bad calls!

not by laker fans.

namlook
05-26-2010, 03:29 AM

74-33 says it all. That's not some bad calls that's an obliteration of calls caused by the refs whistles disappearing in a black hole whenever the Suns played defense.

dallasmavsnfuego214
05-26-2010, 03:34 AM

:lmao

I knew laker "fans" were some of the dumbest to walk the planet, but even a comment like this sets a new precedent

dallasmavsnfuego214
05-26-2010, 03:38 AM

you're a fucking joke.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Counted 5 in this thread, including you

Cry Havoc
05-26-2010, 03:56 AM
Lakers fans reminding everyone why they are the most hypocritical, insecure, asinine crybabies in all of sports.

Thanks for showing everyone how it's done.

2-2 faggots! :lmao

namlook
05-26-2010, 04:17 AM
2-2 faggots! :lmao

Gloating over 2-2? :lmao

How about 0-4? Check back in when the series is over, k?

MateoNeygro
05-26-2010, 04:19 AM
That is a large disparity between free throws. The Lakers will win game 5 easily.

hitmanyr2k
05-26-2010, 04:20 AM
I don't think it has much to do with the refs. The bottom line is both teams suck at defense. The Suns have to use their gimmick zone defense (which still gives up a ton of open shots) and LA doesn't know how to close out on shooters or play any transition defense worth a damn. I lost count how many open shots both teams got without a hand in their face tonight. That 2nd qtr in particular was disgusting to watch. It was an offensive fans dream but to a fan that likes defense it was pathetic. No defense played whatsoever in that qtr. It was like those guys were practicing for a shoot-around.

namlook
05-26-2010, 04:24 AM
I don't think it has much to do with the refs. The bottom line is both teams suck at defense.

That's not true though. The Lakers have the NBA's top 3pt FG % defense and are #5 in FG% allowed. Yet all of a sudden when they go to Phoenix they can't defend without fouling? Yeah that makes total sense.

pauls931
05-26-2010, 06:54 AM
I thought spurs fans were bad about refs but LA takes the cake. Pushoffs, undercutting, pushing on rebounds while other players were still in the air, LA got away with plenty of that in Phoenix using the proven 'Beat the hell out of the suns to frustrate them' strategy.

wanggi
05-26-2010, 07:21 AM
51-36 boards.

Wat r ya fuckin' Lakers doing?

mogrovejo
05-26-2010, 07:22 AM
I thought spurs fans were bad about refs but LA takes the cake. Pushoffs, undercutting, pushing on rebounds while other players were still in the air, LA got away with plenty of that in Phoenix using the proven 'Beat the hell out of the suns to frustrate them' strategy.

Yeps, LA gets away with lots of bush-league tactics.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 07:38 AM
Can we now say for sure that the pussy Luva has been "chasing" is namlook?

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 07:39 AM
The only sure thing is the Spurs got their ass swept by the Suns.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 07:41 AM
The only sure thing is the Spurs got their ass swept by the Suns.

No I think another sure thing is that namlook is a pussy.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-26-2010, 07:41 AM
Sour grapes. Nash got beaten up for no call in games 1 and 2, and as an impartial observer I've seen no systemic bias in the officiating other than the usual superstar calls for Kobe.

Suns evened this series fairly, now it's time for the Fakers to show that they can deal with a zone and a far superior Suns bench, and if they can't they deserve to lose the series.

Viva la Nash! I would love to see him get a ring before he retires.

Agloco
05-26-2010, 07:42 AM
(Suns even get the advantage in LA even though the Lakers destroyed them in the paint and Amar'e was shooting jumpshots in the first two games)

58% vs 49%
58% vs 49%
48% vs 46%
49% vs 48%

Luckily for the Lakers they own the Suns on their home floor so it won't matter. Look for the Lakers to put the hammer down on the Suns in game five.

Lame :rolleyes

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 07:42 AM
No I think another sure thing is that namlook is a pussy.

Takes one to know one.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 07:44 AM
Takes one to know one.

:rollin

That was better than Luva using a "momma" joke last night when I said he was playing with his goat. You guys must really be scared to be coming up with such lame jokes.

I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever bounces off of me...hey wait that's not glue. Goddammit Cully, stop looking at pictures of young boys!

Agloco
05-26-2010, 07:47 AM
I can't go there with you, Nam. We've had many gifts thru the decades. I'm way ahead. And damn grateful for each gift.

And Cubby comes clean. For all of the crap you throw around here, occasionally a morsel of truth shines through. Gotta respect you for that. :toast

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 07:47 AM
:rollin

That was better than Luva using a "momma" joke last night when I said he was playing with his goat. You guys must really be scared to be coming up with such lame jokes.

I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever bounces off of me...hey wait that's not glue. Goddammit Cully, stop looking at pictures of young boys!

Ah,,,,,,,,go back and fuck your mother some more.

No, seriously, Shasta, ya ever see your mother nude or nearly nude? She have a big hairy bush?

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 07:49 AM
Ah,,,,,,,,go back and fuck your mother some more.

No, seriously, Shasta, ya ever see your mother nude or nearly nude? She have a big hairy bush?

I guess I hit the right spot. It's funny how a troll goes from moderately funny to just downright pissy when their team starts getting skull fucked by Slovenians.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 07:50 AM
Well, answer the question, Shasta, ya ever see your mother naked?

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 07:51 AM
Well, answer the question, Shasta, ya ever see your mother naked?

No, can't say I have. I take it you have though. Explains a lot.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 07:53 AM
No, can't say I have. I take it you have though. Explains a lot.

I wouldn't be asking you about your mother naked if I'd a already seen her, dummy. Sure, you wouldn't get any benefit from seeing her nude, but, it'd be ok for me to hear it and benefit from it. tee, hee. Peek for Cubby, and report back, uh, son. Por favor?

Come ta Pappy.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 07:58 AM
I wouldn't be asking you about your mother naked if I'd a already seen her, dummy. Sure, you wouldn't get any benefit from seeing her nude, but, it'd be ok for me to hear it and benefit from it. tee, hee. Peek for Cubby, and report back, uh, son. Por favor?

Come ta Pappy.

At least that was more creative than "takes one to know one".

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 07:59 AM
At least that was more creative than "takes one to know one".

Well, I wanted to keep you talking about your mom naked whilst I flub my dub.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 08:02 AM
I guess you have a wide range of types. Young boys and post-menopausal women. Makes sense.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-26-2010, 08:02 AM
Agloco - you are clearly a connoiseur of booty - I have long admired your work - and you have compiled another interesting selection, although a few disappointments in there for mine. However, the Pyramid of Booty is a hoot (frat party, anyone?), and the girl wearing the feather (bottom, left) is clearly the stunner amongst them, and the only woman with a real bootaaaaaaaaay, so she should clearly be at the top next time you change it up, IMHO. ;)

Who is she, BTW?

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 08:04 AM
I guess you have a wide range of types. Young boys and post-menopausal women. Makes sense.

Then tell me about your mother, Shasta, does she have a nice round ass? Nice and plump perhaps? Fill in your Cubby.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 08:09 AM
Instead of that, let's talk about how we're in a thread started by a Laker fan whining about officiating. Or did you think I wouldn't notice you trying to change the subject on the collective Laker fan vagina after that game?

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 08:11 AM
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg27/Mash2996/1193850468766.jpg

I was puzzled with this picture at first. I mean, those are girls and they're not THAT young. Then I realized you probably couldn't tell who was in there. You promptly left when you saw it wasn't a young boy or a post-menopausal woman.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 08:13 AM
Instead of that, let's talk about how we're in a thread started by a Laker fan whining about officiating. Or did you think I wouldn't notice you trying to change the subject on the collective Laker fan vagina after that game?

We can do both, Shasta: ya ever sniff the ass end of your mother's panties from the clothes hamper, Shast? Hold it, don't answer yet, I'm switchin' hands, strivin' to gain a stroke...............ok, answer, but, tell it slow, real slow.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 08:15 AM
Is anyone else reading this shit? :lol

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 08:16 AM

....and jacking off?

tee, hee.

Agloco
05-26-2010, 08:39 AM

....and jacking off?

tee, hee.

Jeebus you guys have flown off the deep end. Don't really get what I'm supposed to be shitting about in the picture Shasta.......

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 08:45 AM
lmvictoriousao!

Shasta's light has been turned off.

Come hard next time, mofo, else stay on the porch with the womenfolk.

Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamStone
05-26-2010, 08:52 AM
Lakers regular season average three point attempts: 19
Lakers average three point attempts in games 3 and 4: 30

For a team that is so versatile and can easily dictate the style of play, they are being forced how to play by a high school defensive scheme.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 09:01 AM
We still ain't lost at home. We hold for 6 more home victories and it's #16 in the books.

kobyz
05-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Lakers fans are lame, for every 1 bad call/non call on the Lakers there 3 bad calls/non calls on the Sons.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 11:28 AM
....+ the Suns did manage to pack your hemi's up real tight 4-zip-a-roo.

mogrovejo
05-26-2010, 11:34 AM
Lakers regular season average three point attempts: 19
Lakers average three point attempts in games 3 and 4: 30

For a team that is so versatile and can easily dictate the style of play, they are being forced how to play by a high school defensive scheme.

The Lakers offense isn't versatile at all, quite the opposite. THat's why they ended the season with an average offensive efficiency. They have very powerfull strengths but it's not many different weapons (the lack of dribble drivers besides Kobe, who isn't what he used to be, being the most notorious one)

The Lakers are reliant on one-on-one offense either through the post or through isolation plays for Kobe Bryant. When you take that away, when you limit that, you tear apart their offense.

The Suns don't have the weapons to do that (OKC had half of them, a Kobe-stopper but no post defense; Utah had none either), so they have to resort to a zone - which leads the Lakers to force their non-reliable outside shooting.

JamStone
05-26-2010, 12:25 PM
The Lakers are extremely versatile. During the season, they would go to a Farmar-Brown-Kobe-Odom-Gasol line-up which is quick and can run uptempo. Both Odom and Artest offer that versatility because those two can play 3 to 4 different positions to match up against almost every team, and Gasol can play either big spot. Kobe can play all three perimeter positions. That's versatility. Their three point inconsistency doesn't change that.

The Lakers have the personnel to run with the Suns. They have the personnel to play in a slower half court set. They have versatile players who play multiple positions that can match up with teams. They are extremely versatile.

Shooting poorly, not playing good defense, and not rebounding effectively do not make the Lakers not versatile.

mogrovejo
05-26-2010, 12:28 PM
That's defensive versatility. That they certainly have.

Offensive versatility they don't have. Players like Farmar or Brown are non-factors. Their offense is post-play and Kobe (who also prefers to go to the post these days).

There's a reason the Lakers were one of the best defensive teams in the league this season but only average offensively.

mogrovejo
05-26-2010, 12:28 PM

Offensive versatility they don't have. Players like Farmar or Brown are non-factors. Their offense is post-play and Kobe (who also prefers to go to the post these days).

There's a reason the Lakers were one of the best defensive teams in the league this season but only average offensively.

scottspurs
05-26-2010, 12:30 PM
lol @ laker fans thinking they deserve every call even on the road.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 12:38 PM
Jeebus you guys have flown off the deep end. Don't really get what I'm supposed to be shitting about in the picture Shasta.......

Look right above the second girl from the left. You can see a Cully in the window.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 12:49 PM
So, Shasta, you get a good look at your mother's big hairy bush yet?

Chop, chop, sonny, get at it.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 12:52 PM
Do you have kids?

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 12:53 PM
Do you have kids?

What, you're asking me a question?

Go back and fuck your mother some more.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 12:54 PM
Do you have kids?

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 12:56 PM
Your mother's beaver is waiting, Shasta.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 12:57 PM
I take it you have kids?

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 01:01 PM
Gent bent, fuckface.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 01:02 PM
Why can't you answer a simple question Cully?

Do you have children?

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 01:04 PM
Why can't you answer a simple question Cully?

Do you have children?

Say "please" and I'll answer it. Otherwise, your mother's quim is waiting.

TheMACHINE
05-26-2010, 01:04 PM
Lakers fans are lame, for every 1 bad call/non call on the Lakers there 3 bad calls/non calls on the Sons.

lol pulling stats out of your ass.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 01:05 PM
Say "please" and I'll answer it. Otherwise, your mother's quim is waiting.

Do you have children to please?

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 01:06 PM
I lied, now go back and mount your mother.

ha, ha.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 01:06 PM

If the Suns are the "sons", does that make the Spurs the "grandsons"?

TheMACHINE
05-26-2010, 01:12 PM
If the Suns are the "sons", does that make the Spurs the "grandsons"?

nah...it just makes the Spurs your bitch.

JamStone
05-26-2010, 01:56 PM

It's not just defensive versatility. It's also offensive versatility.

When your two big men can run the floor well like Gasol and Odom, and the four man actually can play point on offense and lead the break, that's versatility. Just because Farmar and Brown aren't great players, it doesn't mean they are non-factors. They still played significant minutes. And their quickness was a factor in game so that their second unit could be more uptempo. That's versatility. Farmar-Brown-Kobe-Odom-Gasol and Farmar-Brown-Artest-Odom-Gasol were the fourth and fifth most used line-ups for the Lakers during the course of the season. Those were the two most used line-ups with at least two bench players. That's versatility in style of play, including offense.

The Lakers starting unit is structured to mostly play in a half court set. Their second unit offers a change of pace. The personnel on the Lakers roster allows for versatility to play different styles.

da_suns_fan
05-26-2010, 04:33 PM

58% vs 49%
58% vs 49%
48% vs 46%
49% vs 48%

Luckily for the Lakers they own the Suns on their home floor so it won't matter. Look for the Lakers to put the hammer down on the Suns in game five.

If you had specific fouls you were unhappy with, I'd listen. Like most people, you have no idea what you are talking about with respect to data correlations.

With data from completely uncontrolled, non-randomized, non-repeatable test cases, you deduce that the referees are favoring the Suns the last two games when all you REALLY have is "noise".

Let me be clear: You dont have the slightest clue what you are talking about.

poop
05-26-2010, 04:52 PM
stupid idiot thread, the refs/league/stern would NEVER go against the LA Lakers. there is no incentive to.

ROFL why would the nba want to send the phoenix suns to the Finals over the Lakers??

especially when it would be a Lakers- Celtics Finals??

hahaha fucking idiot laker fan.

sook
05-26-2010, 04:52 PM
LOL you fucking clown.

crc21209
05-26-2010, 05:09 PM

58% vs 49%
58% vs 49%
48% vs 46%
49% vs 48%

:cry :cry :cry....tell your Boi's Ron-Ron and Lamar to take it to the rack instead of chucking up 3-ptrs then. The Lakers took 30 3's in Game 3 and 28 in Game 4...:td...pathetic.

TJastal
05-26-2010, 05:59 PM
If you had specific fouls you were unhappy with, I'd listen. Like most people, you have no idea what you are talking about with respect to data correlations.

With data from completely uncontrolled, non-randomized, non-repeatable test cases, you deduce that the referees are favoring the Suns the last two games when all you REALLY have is "noise".

Let me be clear: You dont have the slightest clue what you are talking about.

Laker fans never offer specific examples of calls they feel they were wronged on, because that would be too much work..., that and they're lazy and 99.9% of the time usually those calls don't even exists anyway.

Free throw disparity doesn't mean shit, in almost every case it just means the other team is taking the ball to the basket more (which the suns have) and you're not giving them easy baskets in the paint. If the lakers want to shoot more free throws I suggest they start driving the ball to the basket instead of settling for jumpshots and force the suns to foul (but that would encompass work, and much like their fans they are too lazy).

namlook
05-26-2010, 06:30 PM
parity doesn't mean shit, in almost every case it just means the other team is taking the ball to the basket more (which the suns have)

You shouldn't comment unless you have actually watched the games and you know what you are talking about. In games 1 and 2 the Lakers pounded the ball in the paint, were much more aggressive towards the basket than the Suns and the Suns still received more FTs. That's the whole point.

No reasonable person has an issue with the Suns shooting more FTs on their home floor where they have been more aggressive, but in LA they were NOT the aggressors at all.

namlook
05-26-2010, 06:35 PM
:cry :cry :cry....tell your Boi's Ron-Ron and Lamar to take it to the rack instead of chucking up 3-ptrs then. The Lakers took 30 3's in Game 3 and 28 in Game 4...:td...pathetic.

Again your argument is based on a fallacy that more 3 pointers means less calls because it fails to take into account what the other team did.

In game 4 the Lakers took 28 threes and were rewarded with 13 FTs.

The Suns took 30 Freaking threes and were rewarded with 32 FTs.

So clearly more threes does not equal less calls. Got it? Good.

Know what the hell you are talking about so you don't look so foolish next time.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 06:35 PM
Know what the hell you are talking about so you don't look so foolish next time.

namlook
05-26-2010, 06:38 PM

Were you laughing when the Spurs who Popovich predicted would win a championship were castrated of their manhood 4-0 by the Suns? :lmao

Fpoonsie
05-26-2010, 06:45 PM
Were you laughing when the Spurs who Popovich predicted would win a championship were castrated of their manhood 4-0 by the Suns? :lmao

Never happened. He suggested they were GOOD enough, but didn't predict anything.

Try again.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 06:47 PM

Never happened. He suggested they were GOOD enough, but didn't predict anything.

Try again.

I also didn't cry like a little bitch when they lost. Your team hasn't even lost the series and you're making "WHAAAAAAAAAAAA" threads. :rollin

namlook
05-26-2010, 06:53 PM

Try again.

He said with the players we have now, if I we don't win I should be fired. That's a prediction unless you are too dense to read between the lines.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 06:53 PM
He said with the players we have now, if I we don't win I should be fired. That's a prediction unless you are too dense to read between the lines.

You're not a very bright person are you?

namlook
05-26-2010, 06:55 PM
I also didn't cry like a little bitch when they lost. Your team hasn't even lost the series and you're making "WHAAAAAAAAAAAA" threads. :rollin

My comments are an observation. The Lakers won't lose this series no matter what the refs do. The refs will not decide this series. Period. Crying is when you blame the refs for losing. I don't blame the refs for anything.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 06:55 PM
My comments are an observation. The Lakers won't lose this series no matter what the refs do. The refs will not decide this series. Period. Crying is when you blame the refs for losing a series.

You're not a very bright person are you?

namlook
05-26-2010, 06:58 PM
I'm not a very bright person, am I?

Sounds like a good question for Pop. He's the one who felt he had the talent to win then his team played like dogs in getting swept out of the playoffs.

Fpoonsie
05-26-2010, 06:59 PM

Wow.

You're not very good at this. You should prolly add "logical thinking" and his troll, "deductive reasoning", to your ignore list.

namlook
05-26-2010, 07:00 PM
Wow.

You're not very good at this. You should prolly add "logical thinking" and his troll, "deductive reasoning", to your ignore list.

You should probably add "denser than a block of granite" to your profile.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 07:01 PM
Sounds like a good question for Pop. He's the one who felt he had the talent to win then his team played like dogs in getting swept out of the playoffs.

"I'm not a very bright person, am I?" is a good question for Pop? Keep trying. You'll get the hang of this eventually.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 07:03 PM
You should probably add "denser than a block of granite" to your profile.

Why not go for "black hole"? Shoot for the stars little guy.

namlook
05-26-2010, 07:03 PM
"I'm not a very bright person, am I?" is a good question for Pop? Keep trying. You'll get the hang of this eventually.

It is a good question for Pop. He felt he had a championship caliber team. He couldn't have been more wrong. When is Pop getting fired? Didn't he say he should be fired if they don't win. We are waiting...

namlook
05-26-2010, 07:04 PM
Why not go for "black hole"? Shoot for the stars little guy.

The black hole is the space between your ears. You will eventually learn that in your classes for the developmentally disabled.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 07:06 PM
It is a good question for Pop. He felt he had a championship caliber team. He couldn't have been more wrong. When is Pop getting fired? Didn't he say he should be fired if they don't win. We are waiting...He didn't get it.

The black hole is the space between your ears. You will eventually learn that in your classes for the developmentally disabled.
Oh snap! Sick burn.

midnightpulp
05-26-2010, 07:07 PM
Lol namlook complaining about officiating.

Lol ignore lists.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 07:09 PM
Lol namlook complaining about officiating.

Lol ignore lists.

I have a little bet with myself how long I'll last before I make the list.

namlook
05-26-2010, 07:11 PM
It is a good question for Pop. He felt he had a championship caliber team. He couldn't have been more wrong. When is Pop getting fired? Didn't he say he should be fired if they don't win. We are waiting...

He didn't get it.

Wow, you are more developmentally challenged than I thought. Your responses are starting to make no sense at all. You aren't even contextually on point now. Time to stop the head banging and put your plastic helmet back on.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 07:12 PM
Wow, you are more developmentally challenged than I thought. Your responses are starting to make no sense at all now.

The "he" in my post was you big guy. I can type slower if you like.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 07:12 PM
namlook is the biggest faggot on this site. "Oh the other team shot for free throws, the refs like them more :cry:cry:cry."

When the Lakers bigs are slow to rotate, the other team is gonna end up shooting more free throws. Plain and simple. It's not such a hard concept.

midnightpulp
05-26-2010, 07:14 PM
namlook is the biggest faggot on this site. "Oh the other team shot for free throws, the refs like them more :cry:cry:cry."

When the Lakers bigs are slow to rotate, the other team is gonna end up shooting more free throws. Plain and simple. It's not such a hard concept.

You should troll his sorry ass under Goran Dragic.

Shastafarian
05-26-2010, 07:14 PM
namlook is the biggest faggot on this site.

He's up there but is by no means the biggest.

Quit Hatin'
05-26-2010, 07:16 PM
there hasn't been a bigger disperity in freethrows in all the playoffs. open your eyes people anyone watching the game could have told who the refs were favoring. they got away with hacks and the lakers got called for touch fouls. the fact that they still got two more freethrows at our homecourt is pathetic. its funny how people using the "lakers werent aggressive enough" argument, dude are u effin kidding me every time gasol gets the ball nash and dragic are allowed to come over and smack his hands. ya 50 more freethrows in total and on average 33 per game for the suns and 22 per game for the lakers.

midnightpulp
05-26-2010, 07:16 PM
there hasn't been a bigger disperity in freethrows in all the playoffs. open your eyes people anyone watching the game could have told who the refs were favoring. they got away with hacks and the lakers got called for touch fouls. the fact that they still got two more freethrows at our homecourt is pathetic. its funny how people using the "lakers werent aggressive enough" argument, dude are u effin kidding me every time gasol gets the ball nash and dragic are allowed to come over and smack his hands. ya 50 more freethrows in total and on average 33 per game for the suns and 22 per game for the lakers.

Suns just doing their thang.

Quit hatin'.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 07:24 PM
Can Lakerfan point out a specific foul that shouldn't have been called. From what I saw, every foul they called fell under the rules of a foul, whether or not it was ticky tacky.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 07:25 PM
He's up there but is by no means the biggest.

True. I'm forgetting about ducks.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 07:27 PM
the fact that they still got two more freethrows at our homecourt is pathetic.

:lmao Yup, if the road team gets more free throws, the refs obviously screwed something up, the home team should get more calls regardless.

Roddy Beaubois
05-26-2010, 07:31 PM
Zone D just doin their thang

LA Games 1 + 2: 81-133 2FG, 15-33 3FG, 58 FTA.
LA Games 3 + 4: 69-118 2FG, 18-60 3FG, 33 FTA.

Forcing LA into more outside shots. I don't know how many times LA needs to be told Zone D usually = less FTs for the other team

TJastal
05-26-2010, 07:31 PM
Namlook

For the last time, you can't gauge much of anything from a simple stat as # of free throws attempts. Like I said before, if team A is playing twice as aggressive on defense (as the lakers were in game 1) and the number of personal fouls called is practically even (actually favored lakers 23-21) that's a huge advantage. There's where the true advantage is, in possessions gained by the # of turnovers created and personal fouls which lead to foul trouble and bonus situations, not fucking free throws.

In Game 1 lakers shot 10 less free throws than the suns because the lakers didn't allow easy baskets in the paint. Suns' hardly contested anything in the paint... result of this was lakers' 58% shooting and breeze to a 128-107 victory. And of course the Vujavic bonehead foul on Barbosa shooting a 3.. skewed the FT numbers even furthur in that game.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 07:34 PM
The intentional fouls from LA at the end also skewed FT's. You're right, there are just simply too many variables to use FT's as the sole gauge of officiating.

TJastal
05-26-2010, 07:36 PM

Yet another dense laker fan offering no credible evidence just bitching in general about "free throws"

Seriously guys, this is getting lame even for your standards.

21_Blessings
05-26-2010, 07:37 PM
Can Lakerfan point out a specific foul that shouldn't have been called. From what I saw, every foul they called fell under the rules of a foul, whether or not it was ticky tacky.

The problem with this line of thinking is that specific officiating crew was only calling the ticky tack fouls against one team.

Not to say the Phoenix bench didn't step up, as they did. But the free throw disparity the last two games is basically indefensible no matter how you slice it.

And you can bet your house on Phoenix not seeing a +35 FT advantage the next two games. Let's see how the Suns fare without the cushion.

djohn2oo8
05-26-2010, 07:42 PM
The funny thing is that Stern gave the Lakers 4 days off, and it still ended up being 2-2 for the moment

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 07:45 PM
The problem with this line of thinking is that specific officiating crew was only calling the ticky tack fouls against one team.

Not to say the Phoenix bench didn't step up, as they did. But the free throw disparity the last two games is basically indefensible no matter how you slice it.

And you can bet your house on Phoenix not seeing a +35 FT advantage the next two games. Let's see how the Suns fare without the cushion.

That's at least a sensible, logical argument. Lets say though LA gets a slight edge with foul calls when they're back at staples, it evens out because the home team is getting the calls all the time, so in that sense it is consistency. While I think it's dumb that Stern can't find refs who are capable of not being affected by a crowd, that's just they way it is.

As far as the FT disparity, the way I can defend it is the fact Amare is too quick and too strong for anyone on LA to guard. This is probably the closest Amare is to 2005 form when he got to the FT line at will.

TJastal
05-26-2010, 07:48 PM

21_Blessings, quit fucking crying about free throws already.

In game 4 Stoudemire took the ball to the basket more than the entire laker team... of course the suns are going to shoot more free throws.

Lakers obviously think they can jumpshoot their way to victory.. problem with that is if the shots aren't falling and your not getting to the line your going to lose. End of story.

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2010, 07:53 PM
Game 5 Lakers will get the lion's share of the calls and the Suns will simply not enjoy a free throw advantage anywhere near what they saw in Games 3 and 4.

And they will lose. Badly. Series could go 7 games, but the refs won't allow the Suns to come close on the road the same way they won't allow the Lakers to either.

21_Blessings
05-26-2010, 08:01 PM
As far as the FT disparity, the way I can defend it is the fact Amare is too quick and too strong for anyone on LA to guard. This is probably the closest Amare is to 2005 form when he got to the FT line at will.

Amare earned some free throws; probably didn't deserve 18 like in game 3 but he was aggressive. Kobe would have had 12+ FTA last night had he been wearing a Suns uni. The same call Nash was getting 22ft from the basket Kobe wasn't getting from the mid-post.

Then you look at the fact that Dan Crawford (Kobe embarrassed his ass through the media back in the day) and Ken Mauer (straight up criminal with a body of work that makes Donaghy look clean) were assigned then it all makes sense.

21_Blessings
05-26-2010, 08:04 PM
In game 4 Stoudemire took the ball to the basket more than the entire laker team... of course the suns are going to shoot more free throws.

Yet when the Lakers were pounding that Suns ass in the paint during games 1/2 they still weren't seeing calls like the Suns were getting in g 3/4.

Lakers obviously think they can jumpshoot their way to victory.. problem with that is if the shots aren't falling and your not getting to the line your going to lose. End of story.

1) You're fucking dumb

2) The Lakers shot a HIGHER % than the Suns in both of the last two games. Yeah their shots weren't falling :rolleyes

3) Suns chucked up 30 3 pointers and saw twice the amount of FTA than the Lakers

4) You're fucking retarded

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 08:17 PM
Amare earned some free throws; probably didn't deserve 18 like in game 3 but he was aggressive. Kobe would have had 12+ FTA last night had he been wearing a Suns uni. The same call Nash was getting 22ft from the basket Kobe wasn't getting from the mid-post.

Then you look at the fact that Dan Crawford (Kobe embarrassed his ass through the media back in the day) and Ken Mauer (straight up criminal with a body of work that makes Donaghy look clean) were assigned then it all makes sense.

That's the difference that probably is decided by who is at home. The Suns could defend Kobe more physical than LA could defend Nash, but that'll change of course back in Staples.

D-Craw and Gentry also seem to have really jovial conversations when he refs a Suns game :lol, so I guess Gentry gets some credit for working the refs. Like it or not working the refs is part of coaching, and it's something Gentry does A LOT better than D'antoni did by throwing hissy fits and stomping his feet like a kid at toys r us.

Cry Havoc
05-26-2010, 08:19 PM
Yet when the Lakers were pounding that Suns ass in the paint during games 1/2 they still weren't seeing calls like the Suns were getting in g 3/4.

1) You're fucking dumb

2) The Lakers shot a HIGHER % than the Suns in both of the last two games. Yeah their shots weren't falling :rolleyes

3) Suns chucked up 30 3 pointers and saw twice the amount of FTA than the Lakers

Calling 9-1-1... we need a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmbulance in here.

21_Blessings
05-26-2010, 08:24 PM
D-Craw and Gentry also seem to have really jovial conversations when he refs a Suns game :lol, so I guess Gentry gets some credit for working the refs. Like it or not working the refs is part of coaching, and it's something Gentry does A LOT better than D'antoni did by throwing hissy fits and stomping his feet like a kid at toys r us.

No arguments there DoK, it must be his sexy voice. And I'm pretty sure every official despises Phil at this point.

The Lakers are like -90 or some shit at the line in their losses this post season. Which is sort of ridiculous and doesn't add up in comparison to the rest of the teams in the playoffs. Gets kinda old.

LnGrrrR
05-26-2010, 08:39 PM
No arguments there DoK, it must be his sexy voice. And I'm pretty sure every official despises Phil at this point.

The Lakers are like -90 or some shit at the line in their losses this post season. Which is sort of ridiculous and doesn't add up in comparison to the rest of the teams in the playoffs. Gets kinda old.

But he's the Zenmaster!

Killakobe81
05-26-2010, 09:01 PM
No whining allowed we lost end of story we should whup their ass next game ...

Did the refs suck? yes . But most hometeams get calls ...

DJ Mbenga
05-26-2010, 09:03 PM
i wonder if donaghy is right now

21_Blessings
05-26-2010, 09:12 PM
Did the refs suck? yes

Thanks for agreeing with me.

No whining allowed But most hometeams get calls ...

Nice cop out. Attitudes like this is why the shit Donaghy pulled gets swept under the proverbial STEROIDS/TIGER BANGS BITCHES rug and why the NBA still handpicks their officials for each playoff game.

HarlemHeat37
05-26-2010, 09:14 PM
So you think Donaghy has credibility, 21?..

pauls931
05-26-2010, 09:19 PM
Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

21_Blessings
05-26-2010, 09:20 PM
So you think Donaghy has credibility, 21?..

Talk to me without straw manning.

HarlemHeat37
05-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Talk to me without straw manning.

Where's the logic?..

TJastal
05-26-2010, 09:27 PM

1) You're fucking dumb

The reason the lakers got few free throws was because the suns offered little resistance in game 1, didn't contest or foul hard, everything in the paint was easy for the lakers, hence few free throws.

I don't know about you, but I'd take an easy uncontested dunk or layup for a gauranteed 2 pts over a pair of free throws any day of the week.

In game 4, yes you are correct the lakers shot better. Slightly. The suns ultimately converted more possessions into points thanks to a huge rebounding edge and the personal fouls being in the suns' favor (23-12). If the lakers are going to allow themselves to get out-rebounded by double digits you can expect to lose every time unless you shoot significantly better.

namlook
05-27-2010, 04:50 AM
More fun stats:

This series per game FT average:

Lakers right where they have been for the season while Suns are suddenly +10 per game getting FT at a 43% higher rate.

In game 4:

Two games in Phoenix:

Lakers are -87 in free throw differential for the playoffs as a whole while being #1 in points in the paint. The next closest team for worst FT differential are the Celtics at -14.

Amazing.

It's almost like the NBA is overcompensating for the Donaghy factor by sending the worst teams to the line more often than the best teams.

sook
05-27-2010, 05:00 AM
if theres anyone that deserves a ring...its nash

Giuseppe
05-27-2010, 06:14 AM
if theres anyone that deserves a ring...its nash

Uh, uh, nope, this cocksucker quit for a number of games last season in order to deep six Porter.

P.S., yer a cocksucker too, Sookie.

TJastal
05-27-2010, 06:34 AM
More fun stats:

This series per game FT average:

In game 4:

Two games in Phoenix:

Amazing.

As I've said before, free throw differential isn't the most important stat in the world. If it was, the lakers wouldn't be still in the playoffs.

In game 4 the stats were practically even in shooting % across the board, assists, steals, blocks, t/o's

Difference was rebounding and fouls. If you get outrebounded by 15 that's a good chunk of extra possessions right there. If you commit more fouls that's also a handful of extra possessions and/or free throws.

Lakers outrebounded the suns in the first two games and committed less personal fouls, garnering more possessions which resulted in more points and consequently they won both games. In games 3 & 4 just the opposite, they got outrebounded and committed more fouls in both games, resulting in more possessions and points for the suns. Whether these possessions resulted in more free throws or easy baskets in the paint, it really matters not.

If you want to make an argument that the suns should have been called for more fouls and/or the lakers less, then cite specific examples from the game at least instead of sitting there crying.

Giuseppe
05-27-2010, 06:36 AM
TJ, lickin' the poop off the Sun's cock that was just in his keester, 4-0.

TJastal
05-27-2010, 06:38 AM
TJ, lickin' the poop off the Sun's cock that was just in his keester, 4-0.

Culburn, cryin' in his bowl of "lakers just got spanked" cereal..

Giuseppe
05-27-2010, 06:50 AM
TJ, bringing me his goat.

Mel_13
05-27-2010, 08:33 AM
Starring tonight at the Staples Center:

http://www.phillyref.com/basketball/nbarefs/ism_bennett_salvatore.jpg

http://www.probasketballrefs.com/Portals/0/Graphics/RefPics/Misc/Bob%20Delaney%202.jpg

mavsfan1000
05-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Hopefully all the bad refs were in the Celtics game last night and good reffing tonight allowing the players to decide the game.

Muser
05-27-2010, 08:36 AM
Funny how Spur fan is blasted by laker fan when he/she blames the refs but it's okay for laker fan to blame them.

j.dizzle
05-27-2010, 11:43 AM
Hopefully all the bad refs were in the Celtics game last night and good reffing tonight allowing the players to decide the game.
Sounds good to me, PHX only wins when they get to the line 20 more times just like OKC did. No surprises that games 1 & 2 were blowouts with the FT attempts for both teams almost identical.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-27-2010, 11:48 AM
Gee what a shocker that is, Phoenix wins when they're the more aggressive team and get to the FT line more. Who'da thunk it?

Muser
05-27-2010, 11:51 AM
Sounds good to me, PHX only wins when they get to the line 20 more times just like OKC did. No surprises that games 1 & 2 were blowouts with the FT attempts for both teams almost identical.

How many 3's did the Lakers shoot?

Cry Havoc
05-27-2010, 12:24 PM
Funny how Spur fan is blasted by laker fan when he/she blames the refs but it's okay for laker fan to blame them.

They're from LA, hypocrisy is in their blood. And their crip.

jonnybravo
05-27-2010, 12:33 PM
its called HCA for a reason. the lakers will receive that advantage as well.

You do realize they outshot us from the line in game 1 as well right?

mavsfan1000
05-27-2010, 03:10 PM
Suns don't foul as much as the lakers. It doesn't suit their style to foul.