PDA

View Full Version : So proud of my team right now

Xylus
05-26-2010, 01:54 AM
I really didn't expect the Suns to come back and tie this series, yet somehow here we are. This team is completely outmatched but they play their fucking hearts out. This is my favorite Suns team ever.

Steve Nash
Amare Stoudemire
Jared Dudley
Grant Hill
Jason Richardson
Robin Lopez
Channing Frye
Goran Dragic
Louis Amundson
Earl Clark
Dwayne Jones
Leandro Barbosa
Taylor Griffin

BTW, I'm very drunk right now, LOL.

GO SUNS! BEAT LA!

LnGrrrR
05-26-2010, 02:00 AM
Congrasts Xylus :toast

Ashy Larry
05-26-2010, 02:02 AM
you should be man, PHX is ballin' and Gentry has out coached the 12 million dollar man. Instead of giving his players those bitch ass books, he should give them, HOW TO PLAY AGAINST A ZONE.

TE
05-26-2010, 02:07 AM
In a way I'm proud of the Suns as a Spurs Fan. This is only due to the fact that the Suns are no fluke. They play their hearts out and they are finally finding the shooting stroke that ultimately doomed the Spurs. If I was a Lakers fan, I'd be rationally scared. But of course, Lakers fan are the equivalent to talking to an elementary kid with an IQ of 70. Avid and knowledgeable basketball fans would agree with me.

DesignatedT
05-26-2010, 02:08 AM
go suns go.

anything but a la/bos rematch. just kill me if that happens.

j.dizzle
05-26-2010, 02:09 AM
In a way I'm proud of the Suns as a Spurs Fan. This is only due to the fact that the Suns are no fluke. They play their hearts out and they are finally finding the shooting stroke that ultimately doomed the Spurs. If I was a Lakers fan, I'd be rationally scared. But of course, Lakers fan are the equivalent to talking to an elementary kid with an IQ of 70. Avid and knowledgeable basketball fans would agree with me.
Scared of what bro? Suns bench doesnt travel on the road :lol

TheMACHINE
05-26-2010, 02:16 AM

LOL...what a fucktard...RATIONALLY SCARED?

SO..you say they play thier hearts out. Now that its 2-2, will they be playing thier hearts out? And why should we be "rationally scared"? Last time i checked we have HCA.

Your fucking arguement is so all-over the place.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 02:21 AM
Are you proud of Amare for quitting in 1 & 2?

TE
05-26-2010, 02:26 AM
Like I said you LA fans will automatically dispel a rational argument. You guys do know that the Suns never got on the stride they are on right now. Games one and two were pretty predictable. Now its anyones series. You are right about HCA, but in all honesty that means nothing until next game. If LA wins next game I honestly see them winning the series. But the Suns have given themselves a fighting chance with their newborn confidence and momentum. Thats all.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 02:28 AM
In other words, Trig, you're covered no matter what the fuck happens here on out.

Ya fuckin' mook, you.

TE
05-26-2010, 02:31 AM
In other words, Trig, you're covered no matter what the fuck happens here on out.

Ya fuckin' mook, you.

:wakeup

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2010, 03:03 AM
Until the Suns actually win a game on the road they haven't done shit.

But you're a PHX fan so I should know better that to you moral victories = championship.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 03:05 AM
I cannot believe they're actually going to rip off 4 in-a-row against us. And if they can't do that, they're going to win a Game 7 in Los Angeles?

It doesn't make a lick of sense.

mojorizen7
05-26-2010, 03:55 AM
Momentum is a bitch.....kinda like Derek Fisher.
Tee Hee

I'm not as emotionally attached to this team as you Xylus(a defense mechanism....put in place circa '94-'95) but i hear ya.
I'm just enjoying the shit outta this.

Bukefal
05-26-2010, 04:51 AM
:toast

mystargtr34
05-26-2010, 05:13 AM
Momentum is a bitch.....kinda like Derek Fisher.
Tee Hee

I'm not as emotionally attached to this team as you Xylus(a defense mechanism....put in place circa '94-'95) but i hear ya.
I'm just enjoying the shit outta this.

That was almost my reaction when Dragic made that play :lol.

Theres something about this Suns team that makes them likable as fuck... after getting swept by them i would have thought i would have a competitive hatred against them, but its the complete opposite.

Maybe its just because theyre playing the Lakers :lol.... but god damn that was a fun game to watch, especially late in that second quarter when neither team would miss a shot.

ezau
05-26-2010, 06:08 AM
That was almost my reaction when Dragic made that play :lol.

Theres something about this Suns team that makes them likable as fuck... after getting swept by them i would have thought i would have a competitive hatred against them, but its the complete opposite.

Maybe its just because theyre playing the Lakers :lol.... but god damn that was a fun game to watch, especially late in that second quarter when neither team would miss a shot.

I agree with this. For me, when they swept the Spurs, it's painful, but at the back of your head you're saying that "hey, they already beat their big brother". And now that they're fucking up this pompous Lakers team, you'd love to see them coming out of the top.

pauls931
05-26-2010, 06:50 AM
Proud too. Glad they didn't get swept and actually made it interesting. Just wish Boston swept Orlando to get some rest for LA. I know LA fans complain about refing, but LA was playing very physical and in my eyes got away with a lot of contact, particularly when the suns would rebound. In LA they're going to get away with more which will give them an edge I don't see the suns overcoming. Also in LA Odom's and Artest's 3's will probably start dropping, as well as everyone thinking they'll put in vagichic to stretch the zone.

One concern I have is no matter what 'D' the suns play, LA till scores right around 110.

easy7
05-26-2010, 07:22 AM
Someone get Phil a "Zone defenses for dummies" book

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 07:36 AM
....& hopefully an 11 cap.

Agloco
05-26-2010, 07:49 AM
I really didn't expect the Suns to come back and tie this series, yet somehow here we are. This team is completely outmatched but they play their fucking hearts out. This is my favorite Suns team ever.

Steve Nash
Amare Stoudemire
Jared Dudley
Grant Hill
Jason Richardson
Robin Lopez
Channing Frye
Goran Dragic
Louis Amundson
Earl Clark
Dwayne Jones
Leandro Barbosa
Taylor Griffin

GO SUNS! BEAT LA!

Yeah, everythings clicking right now. They're playing balls to the wall. Best I've seen em look (in the playoffs....) since Nash arrived.

Having said that, they don't win this series.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 07:51 AM
"Having said that, they don't win this series."

& Amare quit 1 & 2.

Scumbag
05-26-2010, 08:17 AM
Lakers team quit 3 & 4

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 08:21 AM
Perhaps, but, Amare quit 1 & 2.

MI21
05-26-2010, 08:26 AM
Goran Dragic is quickly becoming my favourite non-Spur in the league.

Weirdly enough, I see a bit of Ginobili in him.

Agloco
05-26-2010, 08:47 AM

A bit perhaps.......his stones aren't nearly big enough yet though.

tlongII
05-26-2010, 08:50 AM
The Suns have a lot of talent. Steve Nash, Amare, J-Rich, and Grant Hill are all excellent players. They have a strong bench too. I don't get why some Suns fans say they are "out-matched".

pauls931
05-26-2010, 08:50 AM
Me too, I was worried about Nash retiring and the suns having just another carbon copy point guard, but this kid(Dragic) is unique. Hopefully providing years of entertainment to come. More athletic, better at D, but I think he needs to develop a bit more to get out of that score first mentallity.

tlongII
05-26-2010, 08:51 AM
Spur fan sees an international player have a good game and immediately says they remind him of Ginobili... :rolleyes

TampaDude
05-26-2010, 08:54 AM

Steve Nash
Amare Stoudemire
Jared Dudley
Grant Hill
Jason Richardson
Robin Lopez
Channing Frye
Goran Dragic
Louis Amundson
Earl Clark
Dwayne Jones
Leandro Barbosa
Taylor Griffin

GO SUNS! BEAT LA!

Congrats! :toast

Now...win Games 5 and 6 and backdoor sweep those fuckers! BEAT LA!!!

21_Blessings
05-26-2010, 08:55 AM
Just wish Boston swept Orlando to get some rest for LA.

Pathetically dreaming about the Lakers losing in the finals while your team is still playing. Obsession and butthurt all rolled into one.

Way to quit like Amare did in game 1/2.

I know LA fans complain about refing, but LA was playing very physical and in my eyes got away with a lot of contact, particularly when the suns would rebound. In LA they're going to get away with more which will give them an edge I don't see the suns overcoming. Also in LA Odom's and Artest's 3's will probably start dropping, as well as everyone thinking they'll put in vagichic to stretch the zone.

One concern I have is no matter what 'D' the suns play, LA till scores right around 110.

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes Yeah the Lakers sure get away with so much. So much that refs "allow" Phoenix to shoot about 45 more free throws for the entire series.

This is particularly hilarious when the Suns were climbing all over LA's back on the offensive glass while Nash was getting touch fouls 20ft away from the basket. The same call that wasn't being whistled when Kobe received the same contact.

Scumbag
05-26-2010, 09:22 AM
Stern clearly wants the suns in the finals.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 09:23 AM
Well, you're still not there yet, asshole.

Scumbag
05-26-2010, 09:28 AM
http://fidgit.com/assets_c/2009/05/Signs_foil_hat-thumb-550x373-17996.jpg

wanggi
05-26-2010, 09:37 AM
I cannot believe they're actually going to rip off 4 in-a-row against us. And if they can't do that, they're going to win a Game 7 in Los Angeles?

It doesn't make a lick of sense.

To sweep off the Spurs in the 2nd round didn't make a lick of sense either sweetheart.:toast

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 09:38 AM
lmemulatedao!

I still got it.

urunobili
05-26-2010, 09:38 AM
non Spur fan sees an international player have a good game and immediately says they remind him of Ginobili... :rolleyes

Fixed it for you....

We already have the original everybody else wants something close or even a poorman's version :wakeup

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 09:40 AM
Fixed it for you....

We already have the original everybody else wants something close or even a poorman's version :wakeup

Oh, yeah, he was real ring-a-ding boy Vs. the Suns. The cocksucker.

wanggi
05-26-2010, 09:42 AM
Oh, yeah, he was real ring-a-ding boy Vs. the Suns. The cocksucker.
:rollin

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 09:44 AM
Don't charm me, wangi, I ain't in any kind of a charmin' mood, slope.

hater
05-26-2010, 09:45 AM
I'm proud of the Spurs. This just means they lost to a ver dangerous Suns team especially at home. Especially when they get the refs help. (not to say Lakers don't get help either)

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 09:59 AM
I'm proud of the Spurs.

:rolleyes

da_suns_fan
05-26-2010, 10:46 AM

I noticed that a few months ago. Especially the step back jumper he ripped off Ginobili.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 10:50 AM
Fixed it for you....

slurp manu slurp nazis slurp slurp

DisAsTerBot
05-26-2010, 11:05 AM
slurp manu slurp nazis slurp slurp

lol persistent fear of nazis

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 11:05 AM
lol fanbase that harbors nazis

DisAsTerBot
05-26-2010, 11:07 AM
lol fanbase that harbors nazis

don't worry, you can come out of the attic now.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 11:07 AM
But, manoshevitz, that swastika is still neat lookin'.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 11:11 AM
don't worry, you can come out of the attic now.

Are you a Nazi lover like urunobili?

DisAsTerBot
05-26-2010, 11:13 AM
Are you a Nazi lover like urunobili?

ha. you're the only one constantly talking about em. Give it a rest you one trick pony.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 11:16 AM
ha. you're the only one constantly talking about em. Give it a rest you one trick pony.

No, plenty of other posters have voiced their disgust with South American countries harboring Nazis. I'm not the only one, you, however, seem pretty pissed that someone dishonors your hero the great Adolf hitler.

mavsfan1000
05-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Great play by the suns. Shooting lights out. But the Lakers will win this series. No way the Suns win in LA.

DisAsTerBot
05-26-2010, 11:28 AM
No, plenty of other posters have voiced their disgust with South American countries harboring Nazis. I'm not the only one, you, however, seem pretty pissed that someone dishonors your hero the great Adolf hitler.

maybe you should stay in the attic after all....

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 11:33 AM
maybe you should stay in the attic after all....

Great comeback, re-using a line. You Nazi lovers are very uncreative.

lefty
05-26-2010, 12:25 PM
you should be man, PHX is ballin' and Gentry has out coached the 12 million dollar man. Instead of giving his players those bitch ass books, he should give them, HOW TO PLAY AGAINST A ZONE.
Gentry is the opposite of Pop this season

He has made great in-game adjustments.

Pop is so fucking stubborn that he keeps a roration on the court when the other team just made a 10-0 run

in2deep
05-26-2010, 03:33 PM
congrats to the Suns. They are the nice underdog story of the playoffs

jacobdrj
05-26-2010, 03:37 PM
Gentry is the opposite of Pop this season

He has made great in-game adjustments.

Pop is so fucking stubborn that he keeps a roration on the court when the other team just made a 10-0 run

The thing that bothers me most about Pop is that sometimes he will do exactly your scenario, and other times, he will adjust, do some kind of switch the bench for the starters shtick.

YellowFever
05-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Enjoy the moment, Suns fans.

I still think the chances of you guys winning this series is small but I must admit your team is playing with alot of heart.

And the sight of Spurs fans living vicariously through Suns fans the last few days have been hilarious. :)

duhoh
05-26-2010, 04:57 PM
Spur fan sees an international player have a good game and immediately says they remind him of Ginobili... :rolleyes

go get healthy foo!

The Gemini Method
05-26-2010, 05:08 PM
The Suns sure put a number on the Lakers in Phoenix...so now its a best-of-3 scenario and should provide some excitement. I can hardly wait until tomorrow's game, in which, I fully expect Bynum to disappear completely only to be found by the trail of CoCo Puffs he leaves behind...

NewJerSpur
05-26-2010, 11:05 PM
Props to the Suns, especially for getting what they have gotten out of their bench. If they win in LA, the series may very well be over, but they haven't lost at Staples yet this year in the playoffs so it will be very interesting.

Giuseppe
05-27-2010, 03:52 AM
I must admit your team is playing with alot of heart.

Sans Amare quitting for 2 games.

pauls931
05-27-2010, 07:47 AM
Props to the Suns, especially for getting what they have gotten out of their bench. If they win in LA, the series may very well be over, but they haven't lost at Staples yet this year in the playoffs so it will be very interesting.

The staples is the new palace. LA is unstoppable there, especially since it looks like Odom and Artest play much better at home as do the bench.