PDA

View Full Version : How come Lakerfan acts like it's their site to which they're posting

Cry Havoc
05-26-2010, 09:18 AM
Is it that fucking bad having Lakersground and the rest of the team sites that you have to jump on Spurstalk?

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 09:20 AM
I don't do any other Boards.

I'm better than that.

A damn sight better.

JamStone
05-26-2010, 09:26 AM
Lol you're banned from all other sites, Cully.

It's not a matter of choice, bruther.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 09:27 AM
Lol you're banned from all other sites, Cully.

It's not a matter of choice, bruther.

& that too.

wanggi
05-26-2010, 09:29 AM
luka is one messing up on this board, I guess.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 09:39 AM
luka is one messing up on this board, I guess.

The silver dick pic was sheer genius.

tee, hee.

& I told him so.

Dex
05-26-2010, 09:46 AM
Just LakerFan being LakerFan. Nothing to see here. :wakeup

hater
05-26-2010, 09:47 AM
LMAO Lakers got assraped

IMO this is going 7 games

TheMACHINE
05-26-2010, 09:51 AM
Is it that fucking bad having Lakersground and the rest of the team sites that you have to jump on Spurstalk?

yes..lakersground sucks.

TheMACHINE
05-26-2010, 09:52 AM
LMAO Lakers got assraped

Atleast we held court. You invited the Suns in, bent over and fed them breakfast the next morning.

Sportcamper
05-26-2010, 09:52 AM
This is Kori & Tims Site....And it would be nice if some of you would grow Up & stop being so vulger with your language & posts....

tlongII
05-26-2010, 09:54 AM
Whatchyoutalkinbout Willis?

This is a BLAZER site!

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 09:56 AM
This is Kori & Tims Site....And it would be nice if some of you would grow Up & stop being so vulger with your language & posts....

It's nifty how you get your umbrage on here & there.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 09:57 AM
LMAO Lakers got assraped

I'd like nothing better.

Sportcamper
05-26-2010, 09:59 AM
I dont know what umbrage is...But I am here & there...

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 10:01 AM
Ok, I was just checkin' assholes anyways.

Cry Havoc
05-26-2010, 10:39 AM

Par for the course, right? Just stay away from mine. :lol

wanggi
05-26-2010, 10:42 AM

Then who checks yer fatty wife's?

There ain't gonna be easy.:hat

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 10:58 AM
LMAO Lakers got assraped

Fucksticks like you who talked shit about the Suns and their fans in every which way possible look pathetic and retarded for riding our cock right now.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 11:00 AM
Fucksticks like you who talked shit about the Suns and their fans in every which way possible look pathetic and retarded for riding our cock right now.

DUNCAN is right here, Hater.

Ashamed you should be.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 12:55 PM
Testify, Luva, testify!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheMACHINE
05-26-2010, 01:07 PM
lol fuckstick...

from now on when i hear fuckstik, ill think of "hater".

midnightpulp
05-26-2010, 01:28 PM
We invaded and took over this site to give it life, if you don't like it, leave.

Why did you wait until after the Gasol trade to "invade?"

bostonguy
05-26-2010, 01:31 PM

The nba section has been the Lakers section for sometime led by Lakaluva.

bostonguy
05-26-2010, 01:31 PM

:lmao

Mel_13
05-26-2010, 01:37 PM

Oh, the irony. Just 6 weeks ago...

You know I don't disagree, but when there are options sitting on the bench that the coach isn't using, or if there are terrible shots players are taking with 17 seconds left on the shot clock, it's the coaches fault. Basically, building around this group of lazy fucks is a problem, but having a coach who is ok with them being a bunch of lazy fucks is a problem too.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4226710&postcount=19

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 01:38 PM
Mel, sniffin' DUNCAN's six week old farts.

midnightpulp
05-26-2010, 01:41 PM
You don't take over a man's house until you have the weapons to do so.

Props to you for admitting yourself a frontrunner.

rayray2k8
05-26-2010, 01:49 PM
Fuck that, I have no problem with fans from other teams being on the site. If it was all spurs, it would be boring. That's why I left spursreport.com in the first place!

midnightpulp
05-26-2010, 01:49 PM
It's hard to be a front runner when you've gone to the finals 30 fucking times, son.

But what about the other 30 times? Like for example, 05 from 07?

Why didn't you grace us with your company then?

Booharv
05-26-2010, 02:00 PM

Numero Uno: You're not on the team, and you never will be.

Numero Dos: I'm going to bet you were picking against the Suns before the series and that you were saying it's over after game 2. Just a random guess, do I have to waste my time checking through your post history?

So basically you're probably one of the fucksticks you're insulting, so you're shitting on yourself.

Giuseppe
05-26-2010, 02:02 PM
Numero Dos: I'm going to bet you were picking against the Suns before the series and that you were saying it's over after game 2. Just a random guess, do I have to waste my time checking through your post history?

Uh, oh. Duncan has been busted.:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Numero Uno: You're not on the team, and you never will be.

So basically you're probably one of the fucksticks you're insulting, so you're shitting on yourself.

I never said the Suns were winning the series. I picked Lakers in 6 from the get go and that's still how I see the series playing out.

I wasn't even targeting Spurfan as a whole, I was just talking about dipshits like hater who dedicated half their posts to making fun of the Suns for being ringless, and now all the sudden he's cheering for them.

SourCandy
05-26-2010, 02:17 PM
Lakers sites blow.

Booharv
05-26-2010, 02:26 PM
I never said the Suns were winning the series. I picked Lakers in 6 from the get go and I hate to say it but that's still how I see the series playing out.

I wasn't even targeting Spurfan as a whole, I was just talking about dipshits like hater who dedicated half their posts to making fun of the Suns for being ringless, and now all the sudden he's cheering for them.

They're probably just trolling Laker fans. I would imagine a lot of Spurs fans are just rooting for whoever comes out of the East and will troll whoever looks bad at the moment in the Western series. I know I'm a big Boston fan right now for that reason, definitely don't want a Suns or Lakers title.

But I'll bet there were a bunch of Suns fans on here after game 2 saying Stoudamire sucks, and that they should let him go in Free Agency and start rebuilding the whole team. Probably also a ton of people crapping on Gentry since sports fans always shit on the coach when all else fails, of course he looks like a genius right now with this zone. Point is, I know without looking that there were a bunch of Suns fans with broken heels and sprained ankles from jumping off the bandwagon after game 2.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2010, 02:30 PM
They're probably just trolling Laker fans. I would imagine a lot of Spurs fans are just rooting for whoever comes out of the East and will troll whoever looks bad at the moment in the Western series. I know I'm a big Boston fan right now for that reason.

But I'll bet there were a bunch of Suns fans on here after game 2 saying Stoudamire sucks, and that they should let him go in Free Agency and start rebuilding the whole team. Probably also a ton of people crapping on Gentry since sports fans always shit on the coach when all else fails, of course he looks like a genius right now with this zone. Point is, I know without looking that there were a bunch of Suns with broken heels and sprained ankles from jumping off the bandwagon after game 2.

There were, but that's got nothing to do with this. You're reading too much into my post. I wasn't criticizing hater for talking shit about the Suns after they were down 0-2 (I'm not even sure if he did), I was criticizing him because as long as I've been posting here, he's had countless comments about how the Suns are ringless, the Suns don't play defense, Suns fans are stupid etc. I'm not talking shit to him because he said the series was over after Phoenix was down 0-2, I'm talking shit because he's currently cheering for a team he's seemed to always make fun of.

TheMACHINE
05-26-2010, 02:40 PM
lets get back to talking about fucksticks.

Aggie Hoopsdouche
05-26-2010, 02:41 PM
None of you rookies get it. We aren't rooting for the Suns, we're just agitating the Lakers fans. God damn rooks get your games together. Fucking rookies, I swear.

TheMACHINE
05-26-2010, 02:43 PM
None of you rookies get it. We aren't rooting for the Suns, we're just agitating the Lakers fans. God damn rooks get your games together. Fucking rookies, I swear.

agitatiting Lakers fans doesnt work to well when the Spurs couldnt even get one win from the Suns.

Spurs need to pick a better time to "try" to agitate Lakers fans. Cuz right now, they look desperate.

Aggie Hoopsdouche
05-26-2010, 02:46 PM
agitatiting Lakers fans doesnt work to well when the Spurs couldnt even get one win from the Suns.

Spurs need to pick a better time to "try" to agitate Lakers fans. Cuz right now, they look desperate.

Can't you recognize an obvious troll when you're talking to one rook? Note the username rookie.

Besides, as long as Splitter comes this summer, we will win one more in the TD era. Book it.

The Gemini Method
05-26-2010, 03:16 PM
I don't get it. I found this site by accident post-Gasol trade, but I'm far from a frontrunner. Laka gets this section riled up and most have to answer to him. But I don't think I own this place, I come to enjoy the wide array of posters, the JamStone/Mogrovejo debates and whatever zany antics the MavsFan come up with. If that's a crime, well, then shoot me.

ffadicted
05-26-2010, 04:01 PM
& that too.

for some reason i lol'd hard here

4>0rings
05-26-2010, 06:57 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/8/84/YallTrollsNigga.jpg

cobbler
05-26-2010, 07:11 PM

Which would lead me to ask... Why do you leave the Spurs forum to post in the NBA forum?

MiamiHeat
05-26-2010, 08:05 PM
suns will still lose, stop gettin rowdy

Cry Havoc
05-26-2010, 08:20 PM
Which would lead me to ask... Why do you leave the Spurs forum to post in the NBA forum?

:lol

Classic.

21_Blessings
05-26-2010, 08:33 PM
How come Cry Havoc is acting like he's Kori Ellis? Transgender issues perhaps?

Sisk
05-26-2010, 08:39 PM

/thread

Sisk
05-26-2010, 08:44 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/8/84/YallTrollsNigga.jpg

:lmao

mavsfan1000
05-26-2010, 08:50 PM
Ignore List is a great tool to have. Especially for Laker fans.

Killakobe81
05-26-2010, 08:51 PM
Lakersground has too many homers ..there are SOME good posters but the Kobe Fanbois and Shaq loyalists there make me sick ...

I am a Laker Fan 1st
NBA fan 2nd
Kobe fan 3rd ...

Too much ref bitching as well ...

21_Blessings
05-26-2010, 09:01 PM
Ignore List is a great tool to have. Especially for no-effort Mav fan trolls.

mavsfan1000
05-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Fuck you asshole. Welcome to ignore list.