PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Bear...

Hooks
05-26-2010, 02:17 PM
Anyone ever heard of it? It's coming out on the 360 and the Ps3 on the 29th of June. The trailers are pretty funny, I've been watching them on youtube.

Website for info about the game:

http://www.naughtybearthegame.com (http://www.naughtybearthegame.com/)

One of the many trailers on youtube.

Jaws in the beginning and Jason at the end lol, their voices crack me up:

sIZzCiAGz-k

Fpoonsie
05-26-2010, 02:47 PM
:lol

Tha fuck? What do you actually DO in this game?

lefty
05-26-2010, 02:56 PM
WTF :lol

Hooks
05-26-2010, 03:30 PM
:lol

Tha fuck? What do you actually DO in this game?

I'm not entirely sure, I do know that there are at least 135 different ways to kill the other bears in the village. I'm not sure what the max is though.

Basically you're a bear that has been made fun throughout your entire life and you go psycho one day cause you weren't invited to a tea party.

Alien Trailer:

UUKlG9DHAOA

Two other trailers:

0iAs20eNiCM

WtcrG33fdHk

Example of one of the ways you can kill:
rINJvppUdao

lefty
05-26-2010, 03:57 PM
Shit

Not prematurejaculating, but this could become a phenomenon

I'm wondering if they will allow this game to be on the shelves though

this game was banned in russia and australia but now they are having a toned down version

CuckingFunt
05-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Australia bans everything, so I wouldn't think too much of that. It may have been toned down here, though, since it shows as a Teen rating.

As for gameplay... I'm guessing action platformer of some sort? Sense of humor makes it look intriguing, but lack of promotion and nobody developers make me a tad worried. The whole thing is giving me a "Whiplash" vibe, which ended up being a hilarious game with an interesting story and style, but with such repetitive game mechanics and horribly broken map system (I can recall at least three 3+ hour sessions that were spent doing nothing but walking back and forth through the levels trying to figure out what the fuck I was supposed to do next) that making it through to the end was almost painful.

eyeh8u
05-26-2010, 10:22 PM
i knew about naughty bear since last year, this is a day one buy for me, and thats saying something since all the games i own are triple a titles or universally loved games,

its a sand box game