PDA

View Full Version : Spanoulis' Agent Say He Will Play In NBA Or Real Madrid Next Year

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 12:24 AM
Agent of Vassilis Spanoulis announced that he has several offers from NBA teams and he will probably return to NBA next season. This is what Spanoulis wants and he has made his decision.

Only other option besides NBA is to sign with Real Madrid because they have offered to make him the highest paid player in the Spanish League.

Spanoulis will either become the third highest paid player in Europe with Real Madrid or he will return to the NBA. Returning to the NBA is his first priority as his agent says he told him he wants to prove he can play there and shut up all the fans in America that talk bad about him.

If he goes to Real for the huge contract he wants to play in Spain to shut up all the Spaniards that claim he is not good enough to play in the ACB.

It is 50/50 from my source that he will be in Real or NBA next season. Also, if he signs with Real he will take a player option for his 3rd season and after 2 years there he will move to the NBA.

itzsoweezee
05-27-2010, 12:28 AM
do the spurs still own his rights?

LakerHater
05-27-2010, 12:31 AM
On August 19, 2007, Spanoulis was released by the San Antonio Spurs after deciding he wanted to play in Greece during the 2007-08 season.

Spanoulis originally stated that after the first year of his contract he might opt out of it and return to San Antonio to play in the NBA again, provided the Spurs wanted him.

rayray2k8
05-27-2010, 12:32 AM
Maybe to the Nets? Then they'll get the worst record in the NBA for sure. :lol

I think it's a "gentleman's agreement". Whatever the hell that means.

rayray2k8
05-27-2010, 12:33 AM
On August 19, 2007, Spanoulis was released by the San Antonio Spurs after deciding he wanted to play in Greece during the 2007-08 season.

Spanoulis originally stated that after the first year of his contract he might opt out of it and return to San Antonio to play in the NBA again, provided the Spurs wanted him.

:lmao
Might as well take back Beno.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 12:35 AM

No. But they do have what is call "gentleman agreement". This is something like handshake idea that if he gets offers from NBA teams and wishes to sign his agent should ask Spurs if they would be interested in offering the same contract before he would sign it.

Is nothing more than this. He has offers from several NBA teams and he told his agent it is his main desire to be in NBA next year. As far as I know Spurs is not one of the teams that offered him. I don't think they would need him.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 12:40 AM
From what I know he has offers from

1. Real Madrid (is like 3 year $27 million NBA contract)

2. FC Barcelona

3. Caja Laboral Baskonia

4. Unicaja Malaga

5. New York Knicks

6. Golden State Warriors

7. Toronto Raptors

8. Portland Trail Blazers

9. Detroit Pistons

10. Miami Heat

11. Los Angeles Lakers

12. New Jersey Nets

13. Cleveland Cavaliers

14. Los Angeles Clippers

15. Memphis Grizzlies

16. Houston Rockets

He has also Olympiacos wants him but he wants to leave Greece and say he wants only to play in NBA or Spain.

His agent says he has only two possible things for next year. He will be either in NBA which is his first desire or he will be in Real Madrid which is only European team he is interested in.

BlackSwordsMan
05-27-2010, 12:55 AM
spanoulis will have been outshined by thiago anyways

BlackSwordsMan
05-27-2010, 12:55 AM
greek pg's are skinny and slow

TheRealCB
05-27-2010, 01:15 AM

True,but they play solid fundamental basketball..Think of Spanoulis as a little more athletic and savvy Goran Dragic..Great player for Europe,solid back up in the NBA.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 01:20 AM
True,but they play solid fundamental basketball..Think of Spanoulis as a little more athletic and savvy Goran Dragic..Great player for Europe,solid back up in the NBA.

Spanoulis is not coming to NBA to be a backup. He will only come if he is a starter. He has some NBA teams offering him this.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 01:20 AM

What Greek point guard is skinny? Zisis, Spanoulis, Papaloukas, Diamantidis are all much bigger than almost any NBA point guard.

BRHornet45
05-27-2010, 01:35 AM
thanks for the info Kill Bill

BadOdor
05-27-2010, 02:07 AM
Surely no team would want a mama's boy who ran away from the NBA like V-span?

ezau
05-27-2010, 02:11 AM
fuck Billy Spanoulis and his antics. I'd rather have Bouroussis than this POS.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 02:20 AM
fuck Billy Spanoulis and his antics. I'd rather have Bouroussis than this POS.

Bourousis already said he will play with the Spurs after next year and Popovich confirmed this. So yes you will get Bourousis eventually. I do not think Spurs have interest or need for Spanoulis.

Unless they want to trade Parker it makes no sense to have Spanoulis when they have Manu, Parker, Hill and De Colo waiting in Spain.

TheRealCB
05-27-2010, 02:28 AM
Spanoulis is not coming to NBA to be a backup. He will only come if he is a starter. He has some NBA teams offering him this.

The lakers is the only team he would start on.

BadOdor
05-27-2010, 02:30 AM

Sons Derek fishers corpse >>> mama's boy spanosolisisisisiss.

TheRealCB
05-27-2010, 02:40 AM
Sons Derek fishers corpse >>> mama's boy spanosolisisisisiss.

Son you are a retard.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2010, 03:07 AM
Bourousis already said he will play with the Spurs after next year and Popovich confirmed this.Link?

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 03:23 AM

Several NBA teams have offered him starting point guard job.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 03:25 AM
Link?

For the tenth time I tell you. Popovich said it to SA press. Why do you think I was allow back here? Everything I said was true. Bourousis just decided to stay a couple more years in Greece for personal reasons.

Popovich already confirm Bourousis will be with Spurs for 2011-12 season.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2010, 04:14 AM
For the tenth time I tell you. Popovich said it to SA press. Why do you think I was allow back here? Everything I said was true. Bourousis just decided to stay a couple more years in Greece for personal reasons.

Popovich already confirm Bourousis will be with Spurs for 2011-12 season.If he said it to the SA press, there will be a link.

I am asking you for that link.

MaNu4Tres
05-27-2010, 04:25 AM

Popovich already confirm Bourousis will be with Spurs for 2011-12 season.

:lol

ata
05-27-2010, 04:43 AM
From what I know he has offers from

1. Real Madrid (is like 3 year $27 million NBA contract)

2. FC Barcelona

3. Caja Laboral Baskonia

4. Unicaja Malaga

5. New York Knicks

6. Golden State Warriors

7. Toronto Raptors

8. Portland Trail Blazers

9. Detroit Pistons

10. Miami Heat

11. Los Angeles Lakers

12. New Jersey Nets

13. Cleveland Cavaliers

14. Los Angeles Clippers

15. Memphis Grizzlies

16. Houston Rockets

He has also Olympiacos wants him but he wants to leave Greece and say he wants only to play in NBA or Spain.

His agent says he has only two possible things for next year. He will be either in NBA which is his first desire or he will be in Real Madrid which is only European team he is interested in.

Current Toronto's management is stupid enough to actually sign Spanoulis

ezau
05-27-2010, 05:26 AM
Bourousis already said he will play with the Spurs after next year and Popovich confirmed this. So yes you will get Bourousis eventually. I do not think Spurs have interest or need for Spanoulis.

Unless they want to trade Parker it makes no sense to have Spanoulis when they have Manu, Parker, Hill and De Colo waiting in Spain.

Right no, who do you think is better, Bourousis or Splitter? I know Tiago's the MVP is Spain, but still.

ezau
05-27-2010, 05:28 AM

If not for his superstar attitude, I really think that V-Span would have done very well had he stayed in the NBA. Call me crazy, but he's like a more explosive version of Chauncey Billups.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 05:30 AM
If he said it to the SA press, there will be a link.

timvp has it he is the one that posted it here to the website. You even posted in that same thread.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2010, 05:35 AM
timvp has it he is the one that posted it here to the website. You even posted in that same thread.That one said there were talks. Nothing that said Popovich confirmed he would be a Spur in the 2011-12 season.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 05:36 AM
Right no, who do you think is better, Bourousis or Splitter? I know Tiago's the MVP is Spain, but still.

Splitter is more of a finished player. He is more completely developed. Splitter is also more of a typical big man player and center. You could say Splitter is more polished player. Splitter is probably in better physical condition.

Bourousis is really much more athletic, much bigger and stronger and way more talented player though. Bourousis is still developing because he did not ever touch a basketball until he was 18.

Bourousis is really, really talented player. There are very few players ever come from Europe with his ability. For me Splitter is a very nice player, but Bourousis is definitely better.

When you see Splitter you think "very good and solid player". When you see Bourousis you just think "absolute beast".

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 05:38 AM
That one said there were talks. Nothing that said Popovich confirmed he would be a Spur in the 2011-12 season.

Bourousis told it to Greek press. Then someone ask Pop and he said "yes". This is how I remember it.

ezau
05-27-2010, 05:39 AM
Splitter is more of a finished player. He is more completely developed. Splitter is also more of a typical big man player and center. You could say Splitter is more polished player. Splitter is probably in better physical condition.

Bourousis is really much more athletic, much bigger and stronger and way more talented player though. Bourousis is still developing because he did not ever touch a basketball until he was 18.

Bourousis is really, really talented player. There are very few players ever come from Europe with his ability. For me Splitter is a very nice player, but Bourousis is definitely better.

When you see Splitter you think "very good and solid player". When you see Bourousis you just think "absolute beast".

I see. Regardless, I'd love both of these guys to be donning the Spurs' uniform someday.

TheRealCB
05-27-2010, 05:39 AM
If not for his superstar attitude, I really think that V-Span would have done very well had he stayed in the NBA. Call me crazy, but he's like a more explosive version of Chauncey Billups.

Trust me Omar,Spanoulis is a great player,just not the style of an NBA player..And as for Splitter,I'd say Bourousis is way more versatile,but if you want a big man with great inside play and little from outside,Splitter is clearly better..

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 05:43 AM
I see. Regardless, I'd love both of these guys to be donning the Spurs' uniform someday.

I think Bourousis would fit better with Duncan than Splitter. Because Bourousis could guard centers and he could stretch defense and shoot 3s. Probably he is what Popvich dreams Bonner could be.

But also I think in the future if Splitter and Bourousis played together it would fit very nice and it would be very good for Spurs on offense. Splitter could play in the low and high post and Bourousis outside and in high post.

Bourousis is developing a pretty good low post game too. He has a very nice hook shot now. Only thing is on defense. Duncan, Bourousis, Splitter are all kind of slow on lateral speed. Slow for PF in defense.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2010, 05:44 AM
Bourousis told it to Greek press. Then someone ask Pop and he said "yes". This is how I remember it.You have a terrible memory.

Or you just lie.

I think you lie.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 05:45 AM
Trust me Omar,Spanoulis is a great player,just not the style of an NBA player..And as for Splitter,I'd say Bourousis is way more versatile,but if you want a big man with great inside play and little from outside,Splitter is clearly better..

I would say it is true that Splitter is a better center as what the position usually means. Bourousis is a more talented player though.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 05:48 AM
You have a terrible memory.

Or you just lie.

I think you lie.

No. Ioannis clearly told Greek press he will play with the Spurs in 2011-12 season and that he and the Spurs had reached an agreement on that. He would play 2 more years in Olympiacos then opt from his contract and sign with the Spurs.

You just do not understand. Bourousis is 7 footer that has skills of a SG. And he is very powerful and athletic. The guy is a beast and is made for NBA. He is like a rich man version of Okur.

ezau
05-27-2010, 05:49 AM

I agree with the Bourosis-Splitter comparison. However, I don't understand how Spanoulis won't be successful in the NBA if he has shown that he can compete with the NBA's top players. (See FIBA 2006 and Olympics 2008)

ChumpDumper
05-27-2010, 05:54 AM
No. Ioannis clearly told Greek press he will play with the Spurs in 2011-12 season and that he and the Spurs had reached an agreement on that. He would play 2 more years in Olympiacos then opt from his contract and sign with the Spurs.
“I would like to play two more years in Euroleague, and then to come (to San Antonio),” he said. “In the future, if they still want me, and it is the right expenses, probably I will come.”

That news was welcomed by Popovich.

“That's OK with me,” he said. “I think he's fantastic.”http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136452

No agreement.

No confirmation.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 05:55 AM
I agree with the Bourosis-Splitter comparison. However, I don't understand how Spanoulis won't be successful in the NBA if he has shown that he can compete with the NBA's top players. (See FIBA 2006 and Olympics 2008)

Spanoulis can play in NBA. When he went to the NBA rookie camp in 2004 he beat every one of the 50 American players there in one on one drill. Of course then he was more athletic. He had many injuries to his legs since then.

He is a much better shooter now though.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 05:56 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136452

No agreement.

No confirmation.

I told you he told it in Greek press. I am sorry but I do not know where to find that. I think it was in the radio.

I assure you Bourousis will be in the NBA in 2 years and the Spurs will want him. He had 10 teams offer him MLE last summer and he was only giving the Spurs any chance to sign him.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2010, 05:57 AM
I told you he told it in Greek press. I am sorry but I do not know where to find that. I think it was in the radio.Lies!

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 06:00 AM
Lies!

Believe whatever you want. When Bourousis is in the NBA if he is not in Spurs you will be regretting it.

TheRealCB
05-27-2010, 06:01 AM

Maybe because of defense,I don't really know,I just can't see him being a solid starter in the NBA..

ChumpDumper
05-27-2010, 06:01 AM
Believe whatever you want. When Bourousis is in the NBA if he is not in Spurs you will be regretting it.Then you'll really be a liar, won't you?

Mel_13
05-27-2010, 06:09 AM
Returning to the NBA is his first priority as his agent says he told him he wants to prove he can play there and shut up all the fans in America that talk bad about him.

Several NBA teams have offered him starting point guard job.

If this all is true :rolleyes, then Billy is just deciding which NBA starting PG job he will accept.

Why do you even mention the ACB? If returning to the NBA is his first priority, and he will only return as a starter, and he has several offers to start, why would any other result happen?

It wouldn't if any of your OP were true.

It won't because your OP is the product of your imagination without any basis in fact. Nice try Michael.

Kibic
05-27-2010, 06:15 AM
Please...do not compare gold (Dragic) with lightweight metals!

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 06:22 AM
If this all is true :rolleyes, then Billy is just deciding which NBA starting PG job he will accept.

Why do you even mention the ACB? If returning to the NBA is his first priority, and he will only return as a starter, and he has several offers to start, why would any other result happen?

Because NBA teams offer MLE. Real Madrid offers almost double this much. Spanoulis himself wants to play in NBA next year. But remember he is married to a famous model and she has big demands on salary. Especially since they have a kid now.

Besides this is also he wants to prove to Spanish he can play in ACB league also. People in Spain say no Greek is good enough to play in there league. Vasileiadis already is Greek and already is one of best player in Spain but they say he does not count because his team. Spanish fans is maybe 5 times more arrogant than NBA fans. Most of them I know even say Spanish league is much better than NBA.

So Spanoulis want to play in NBA next year. But double salary if offered by Real Madrid and since his wife has big plans well this makes it hard. But for sure Spanoulis is clear that he wants to play NBA next year. But twice the money is hard to pass. No player has ever take contract for half to play in NBA except for Rudy. I have never heard of that ever happening except with him and now he is very mad and cannot wait to leave NBA and get back to Spain.

Spanoulis already turn down much bigger contract before in Greece and took huge pay cut with Rockets. Then they benched him. This is why he will not go to NBA again unless he knows he will be the starter. He is not making that same mistake ever again of go to a team where the GM says he will start but the coach refuses.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 06:24 AM
Please...do not compare gold (Dragic) with lightweight metals!

Dragic is very good. To me Spanoulis is better though. Spanoulis has the ability to take over games by himself. Not that Dragic cannot because also he can I think. But Spanoulis when he is in a good shape can do it practically when he wants to.

Mel_13
05-27-2010, 06:29 AM
Because NBA teams offer MLE. Real Madrid offers almost double this much.

You said NBA is his first priority, now you say money.

Which is it?

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 06:33 AM
You said NBA is his first priority, now you say money.

Which is it?

Learn to read. Spanoulis first priority is NBA. For his wife the first one is money. It is not cheap to be married to a famous model.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2010, 06:40 AM
Damn, Spamopolis lets a woman make his career decisions?

8FOR!3
05-27-2010, 06:40 AM
Bourousis, Spanoulis, and Splitter would be great. Even if we don't win an NBA championship with them, we would definitely win a European one...

Mel_13
05-27-2010, 06:41 AM
Learn to read. Spanoulis first priority is NBA. For his wife the first one is money. It is not cheap to be married to a famous model.

So......

Billy left the NBA because of his mommy and won't go back because of wife.

Sounds about right.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 07:05 AM
Damn, Spamopolis lets a woman make his career decisions?

What is wrong with this? Remember his mom is one made him leave NBA before. Greeks are very close to their mothers and families. Is not like in US.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2010, 07:06 AM
What is wrong with this? Remember his mom is one made him leave NBA before.Yes, seems he has always been a pussy.
Greeks are very close to their mothers and families. Is not like in US.Yes, Americans are real men.

Mel_13
05-27-2010, 07:08 AM
What is wrong with this? Remember his mom is one made him leave NBA before. Greeks are very close to their mothers and families. Is not like in US.

Mommy issues. The reason no Greek born player has ever returned for a second NBA season:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi?country=GR&state=

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 07:08 AM
So......

Billy left the NBA because of his mommy and won't go back because of wife.

Sounds about right.

WTF is this? Family is very important to Greeks. In case you do not know most Greek men follow their mother's wishes when they are grown.

Is not same culture as US where you are thrown out of house and made fun of and called "mama's boy". Do not talk bad about other cultures when you know nothing about them and obviously you are a person that has no respect for any other culture.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 07:10 AM
Mommy issues. The reason no Greek born player has ever returned for a second NBA season:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi?country=GR&state=

Wrong. Fotsis left NBA because he was home sick. That is what Hubie Brown said. Glyniadakis left NBA because he wanted a bigger role in Sonics. They would start him but play him like 15 minutes. He wanted more because he had offer for more money in Europe.

So he left.

I do not remember exactly why Rentzias left NBA but it was something about he got in fight with 76ers over his height measurment. He was measured and then they said he had different measurment and this was contract violation or something strange. I don't remember exactly but it cause a big fight and he sat on the bench angry and then left.

They did not leave because their mom asked them to. That was only Spanoulis.

Mel_13
05-27-2010, 07:10 AM
WTF is this? Family is very important to Greeks. In case you do not know most Greek men follow their mother's wishes when they are grown.

Is not same culture as US where you are thrown out of house and made fun of and called "mama's boy". Do not talk bad about other cultures when you know nothing about them and obviously you are a person that has no respect for any other culture.

So stop with the BS that the NBA is first priority. If family is so important, he will never return to the NBA. Thus, it is not his priority.

More lies from Michael.

Mel_13
05-27-2010, 07:12 AM
Wrong. Fotsis left NBA because he was home sick. That is what Hubie Brown said. Glyniadakis left NBA because he wanted a bigger role in Sonics. They would start him but play him like 15 minutes. He wanted more because he had offer for more money in Europe.

So he left.

They did not leave because their mom asked them to. That was only Spanoulis.

Homesickness

Mommy issues

Lack of NBA level skills

Whatever the reason, the history of Greek born players in the NBA is really quite pitiful for a nation with such a rich basketball tradition.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2010, 07:13 AM
Never trust a Greek.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 07:16 AM
So stop with the BS that the NBA is first priority. If family is so important, he will never return to the NBA. Thus, it is not his priority.

More lies from Michael.

My name is not Michael. Stop calling me this Dick.

And you Dick are the liar. NBA is his first priority. His wife and him will make decision together. FYI for you smart guy. Athens and Madrid is great place for a model. His wife had her baby and would want to start her career again.

So move to NBA he would need such a city. Of course in New York or Los Angeles for example she can have modeling. She has modeled before in Los Angeles.

He cannot get out of his contract until June. So then at that time is when they could see what NBA city. As for example there is no place for his wife's career in San Antonio.

Is not hard to understand.

Anyway his wife with their son and also his brother are willing to move with him to US if he wants in NBA. His mom moved with him before to Houston and she had to leave because she was home sick.

His wife and brother might not have this problem.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 07:20 AM
Homesickness

Mommy issues

Lack of NBA level skills

Whatever the reason, the history of Greek born players in the NBA is really quite pitiful for a nation with such a rich basketball tradition.

Schortsanitis is playing in NBA next year. Bourousis year after that. Spanoulis want to come back next year. It will be sad day for you when you can never bring up this ridiculous nonsense again. Almost every insult you have against Greek players will be taken from you.

Also you FAIL at knowing any facts.

Peja is GREEK you idiot. He grew up in Greece and he was trained there.

Seikally grew up in Greece and he was trained there.

They are both Greek players you freaking moron.

Mel_13
05-27-2010, 07:29 AM
Schortsanitis is playing in NBA next year. Bourousis year after that. Spanoulis want to come back next year. It will be sad day for you when you can never bring up this ridiculous nonsense again. Almost every insult you have against Greek players will be taken from you.

Also you FAIL at knowing any facts.

Peja is GREEK you idiot. He grew up in Greece and he was trained there.

Seikally grew up in Greece and he was trained there.

They are both Greek players you freaking moron.

Calm down, Mikey. You could burst a blood vessel.

Sorry that facts cause you such discomfort.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-27-2010, 07:32 AM
Calm down, Mikey. You could burst a blood vessel.

Sorry that facts cause you such discomfort.

Why are you hijacking my thread? Why are you so mean to me? I have never did anything to you. Just leave me alone and stay out of this thread. You are really rude.

Mel_13
05-27-2010, 07:35 AM
Why are you hijacking my thread? Why are you so mean to me? I have never did anything to you. Just leave me alone and stay out of this thread. You are really rude.

:lol highjacking

This thread was jacked up from the first BS post. Then you jacked it up more by posting BS that contradicted your initial BS. Even your own BS lacks internal consistency. Give it a break, Mikey.

Slo spurs fan
05-27-2010, 11:43 AM
Dragič >>> Spanulis

LakerHater
05-27-2010, 04:57 PM
Link?
Spurs vs. Olympiakos Preseason Game Recap (http://projectspurs.com/2009-articles/october/spurs-vs-olympiakos-preseason-game-recap.html)
Written by Jeff Garcia Friday, 09 October 2009 23:19 http://www.spursuniverse.com/logos/san_antonio_spurs_alternate.gif

Playing for Greece was big man Ioannis Bourousis. Spurs were rumored to have signed him in the off-season but he turned down their offer. Though he did say when he does come to the NBA he wants to be a Spur.

Pero
05-27-2010, 05:03 PM
He will be either in NBA which is his first desire or he will be in Real Madrid which is only European team he is interested in.

Is he bringing his mommy with him this time?

LakerHater
05-27-2010, 05:13 PM
If he said it to the SA press, there will be a link.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/63910682.html

mogrovejo
05-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Because NBA teams offer MLE. Real Madrid offers almost double this much.

You're confusing Billy Turnoveridis with Jose Mourinho, I think.

If I were you, I'd like to see Spanoulis go somewhere else, a place where he wouldn't have to play vs. Rubio so many times. It's going to get ugly. Alas, I understand Panathinaikos can't wait to get rid of him. Those turnovers are getting pricey.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Spurs vs. Olympiakos Preseason Game Recap (http://projectspurs.com/2009-articles/october/spurs-vs-olympiakos-preseason-game-recap.html)
Written by Jeff Garcia Friday, 09 October 2009 23:19 http://www.spursuniverse.com/logos/san_antonio_spurs_alternate.gif

Playing for Greece was big man Ioannis Bourousis. Spurs were rumored to have signed him in the off-season but he turned down their offer. Though he did say when he does come to the NBA he wants to be a Spur.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/63910682.htmlSo there was no agreement and no confirmation from Pop.

Do you guys not realize I already linked the thread that discussed this earlier?

RIF.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-28-2010, 12:43 PM
http://www.talkbasket.net/news/spanoulis-to-nba-if-not-then-its-real-madrid-3053.html

Spanoulis to NBA, if not then it's Real Madrid

Vassilis Spanoulis might not be staying in Panathinaikos next season. According to various reports, the Greek guard's priority is to go back to the NBA next season. In case that plan doesn't go the way he hopes, Spanoulis has another option which is to move to Spain to join Real Madrid.

Sport.gr reports that Real Madrid are prepared to offer two-year contract to Spanoulis which is worth €3 million a year.

jag
05-28-2010, 12:48 PM
In case that plan doesn't go the way he hopes, Spanoulis has another option which is to move to Spain to join Real Madrid.

"in case no NBA team offers his ass a starting spot"
"in case his mom says no"

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-28-2010, 01:13 PM
"in case no NBA team offers his ass a starting spot"
"in case his mom says no"

His mom already said he can. Also he already has offers to start.

ChumpDumper
05-28-2010, 01:14 PM
Even Greek players don't want to play for Greek teams anymore.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-28-2010, 01:27 PM
Even Greek players don't want to play for Greek teams anymore.

You say no Greek wants to play anywhere but Greece because of their mommy then you say they don't want to play in Greece. Even your insults make no sense.

ChumpDumper
05-28-2010, 01:30 PM
You say no Greek wants to play anywhere but Greece because of their mommy then you say they don't want to play in Greece. Even your insults make no sense.
Even his mommy wants him to play in a more manly league.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-28-2010, 01:37 PM
Even his mommy wants him to play in a more manly league.

Dominique Wilkins, Byron Scott, Josh Childress all said to US media that Greek League is much more physical than NBA.

ChumpDumper
05-28-2010, 01:38 PM
Dominique Wilkins, Byron Scott, Josh Childress all said to US media that Greek League is much more physical than NBA.Link?

Why is Spazoolis leaving for a better league?

lil_penny
05-28-2010, 02:24 PM
Dominique Wilkins, Byron Scott, Josh Childress all said to US media that Greek League is much more physical than NBA.

As in carrying your own luggage, fixing the team school bus and setting up bleachers before each game.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-28-2010, 02:34 PM
Link?

Why is Spazoolis leaving for a better league?

They did not say better. They said it was more physical. Wilkins even said most NBA players could not play there because of how physical it was. He did not mean better.

In the 90s Greek league was twice as physical as it is now. Refs call it a little closer now. But Childress still said it was much more physical than NBA is. He did not say it was better. He said NBA was better but Greek League and Euroleague were almost as good.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-28-2010, 02:36 PM
As in carrying your own luggage, fixing the team school bus and setting up bleachers before each game.

European game is not sissy like NBA. In NBA any little thing is a foul. In European game you can hit players and often not get a foul. Greek league is most physical league in Europe.

You are allowed to throw your shoulder into players when setting screens. You are allowed to knock players over and elbow when sitting picks.

You can throw elbows in the post. You are allowed to hit the point guard when comes to run the pick and roll.

NBA is 1/10 as physical as Greek league.

ChumpDumper
05-28-2010, 02:40 PM
They did not say better. They said it was more physical. Wilkins even said most NBA players could not play there because of how physical it was. He did not mean better.

In the 90s Greek league was twice as physical as it is now. Refs call it a little closer now. But Childress still said it was much more physical than NBA is. He did not say it was better. He said NBA was better but Greek League and Euroleague were almost as good.I see a lot of words but no links.

Mel_13
05-28-2010, 02:40 PM
Greek league is most physical league in Europe.

You are allowed to throw your shoulder into players when setting screens. You are allowed to knock players over and elbow when sitting picks.

You can throw elbows in the post. You are allowed to hit the point guard when comes to run the pick and roll.

http://www.rollerderbyfoundation.org/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/GammonOConnell.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-28-2010, 02:42 PM
I see a lot of words but no links.

When you see a link you say it does not exist. You lie and say it was never given. You read what it says then say the exact opposite and tell everyone in the forum it did not say that and was a lie and made up.

You are not even worthy of links.

ChumpDumper
05-28-2010, 02:48 PM
When you see a link you say it does not exist. You lie and say it was never given. You read what it says then say the exact opposite and tell everyone in the forum it did not say that and was a lie and made up.

You are not even worthy of links.I certainly acknowledge when you provide a link. Your problem is the link almost always proves your claim is wrong. In that respect, you are not worthy of posting any information on the internets.

I found a link for Childress, not the others.

physical <> manly

I can certainly understand why Greek men might want more physical contact with other men.

Why is Spatulous leaving the Greek league?

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-28-2010, 02:55 PM
I certainly acknowledge when you provide a link. Your problem is the link almost always proves your claim is wrong. In that respect, you are not worthy of posting any information on the internets.

physical <> manly

I can certainly understand why Greek men might want more physical contact with other men.

Why are you so mean to me? I give links that says the right things and you just say it does not. Either you have a problem in how you read and know the language or you are just mean.

Spanoulis is not for sure 100% leaving Greece. Nothing is for sure. He wants to go to NBA though and Spanish club Real is offering huge money. The reason he would leave Greece is he wants to prove he can start in NBA. This is what he said.

Also most PAO fans hate him so he is sick of them.

ChumpDumper
05-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Why are you so mean to me? I give links that says the right things and you just say it does not. Either you have a problem in how you read and know the language or you are just mean.No, the articles link clearly contradict what you claim. You claimed that Bourousis and the Spurs had agreed on a contract and Popovich confirmed it. The actual story (for which you didn't give a link) proved you were completely wrong.

Spanoulis is not for sure 100% leaving Greece. Nothing is for sure. He wants to go to NBA though and Spanish club Real is offering huge money. The reason he would leave Greece is he wants to prove he can start in NBA. This is what he said.

Also most PAO fans hate him so he is sick of them.Do they hate him because he didn't play well?

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-28-2010, 03:53 PM
No, the articles link clearly contradict what you claim. You claimed that Bourousis and the Spurs had agreed on a contract and Popovich confirmed it. The actual story (for which you didn't give a link) proved you were completely wrong.

Do they hate him because he didn't play well?

No. They call him a dick.

redzero
05-28-2010, 04:12 PM
We can always use another bench warmer.

mogrovejo
05-28-2010, 04:13 PM

It was very unfortunate that Spanoulis had such a weak performance in a contract year.

Now his agent has to resort to whine to the press about Panathinaikos not offering him a contract, and insinuate offers from Real Madrid (in terms of salary) and the NBA. Even though, in all fairness, his agent didn't mention any offer, he just suggested that clubs like Barcelona and Real would make an offer but he didn't go to the point of mentioning NBA clubs.

Sad state of affairs for the Greek God of Turnovers when not even his own club, that according to KBP was willing to spend millions to have such a fine player in their roster, bothers to make him an offer.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-29-2010, 02:51 AM

It was very unfortunate that Spanoulis had such a weak performance in a contract year.

Now his agent has to resort to whine to the press about Panathinaikos not offering him a contract, and insinuate offers from Real Madrid (in terms of salary) and the NBA. Even though, in all fairness, his agent didn't mention any offer, he just suggested that clubs like Barcelona and Real would make an offer but he didn't go to the point of mentioning NBA clubs.

Sad state of affairs for the Greek God of Turnovers when not even his own club, that according to KBP was willing to spend millions to have such a fine player in their roster, bothers to make him an offer.

There is at least 10 articles in Greece and one in Spain that real Madrid made the offer. If it was not true Real Madrid would already say it was not true. They tell press any such article is not true if it is not within a day.

Anyone from Spain would know that. But you of course just lie about being from there.

TheRealCB
05-29-2010, 03:01 AM
I certainly acknowledge when you provide a link. Your problem is the link almost always proves your claim is wrong. In that respect, you are not worthy of posting any information on the internets.

physical <> manly

It's Spanoulis retard..Be sure to remember his name correctly,because he's coming for you bitches,August is close.. And he is one clutch S.O.B

Ae4NtAio-c4

ChumpDumper
05-29-2010, 03:05 AM
It's Spanoulis retard..Be sure to remember his name correctly,because he's coming for you bitches,August is close.. And he is one clutch S.O.B

Ae4NtAio-c4Nobody in the US cares about the worlds, so Spamyoutubous can do whatever he wants. Wake me when he plays well in a man's league.

ginobili's bald spot
05-29-2010, 03:07 AM

TheRealCB
05-29-2010, 03:09 AM
Nobody in the US cares about the worlds, so Spamyoutubous can do whatever he wants. Wake me when he plays well in a man's league.

No reason to be butthurt son,it's been 4 years since we assfucked you..Get over it,use vaseline,whatever..

ezau
05-29-2010, 03:14 AM
Why are you so mean to me?

:lmao:lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
05-29-2010, 03:15 AM
No reason to be butthurt son,it's been 4 years since we assfucked you..Get over it,use vaseline,whatever..Why are Greek men so obsessed with other men's asses?

ezau
05-29-2010, 03:15 AM
Nobody in the US cares about the worlds, so Spamyoutubous can do whatever he wants. Wake me when he plays well in a man's league.

why did we have to send Lebron, Wade, and Howard if didn't mean shit? anyways, I'd love how Big Sofo played in that game. Too bad he really fell of a cliff right after 06.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2010, 03:18 AM
why did we have to send Lebron, Wade, and Howard if didn't mean shit? anyways, I'd love how Big Sofo played in that game. Too bad he really fell of a cliff right after 06.We didn't have to send anyone.

No one in the US cares about the worlds.

Olympics? Yes.

ezau
05-29-2010, 03:22 AM
We didn't have to send anyone.

No one in the US cares about the worlds.

Olympics? Yes.

When I watched Lebron and co. played, I thought they really cared about winning. Truth is, we really wanted to win the 06 Worlds because we haven't done shit in FIBA competitions since 2000. Good thing we got that 08 gold in the bag so shut up the naysayers

ChumpDumper
05-29-2010, 03:23 AM
When I watched Lebron and co. played, I thought they really cared about winning. Truth is, we really wanted to win the 06 Worlds because we haven't done shit in FIBA competitions since 2000. Good thing we got that 08 gold in the bag so shut up the naysayers

Let me know what the TV ratings are for the worlds in the US compared to the Olympics.

No one cares.

ezau
05-29-2010, 03:27 AM
Let me know what the TV ratings are for the worlds in the US compared to the Olympics.

No one cares.

oh, ok, it's all about the TV ratings now huh?

ChumpDumper
05-29-2010, 03:29 AM
oh, ok, it's all about the TV ratings now huh?That and the fact that playing at the worlds is more or less a requirement for playing in the next Olympics. It's a lot easier for a player to care when he is forced to care.

If a player wants to play in the Olympics and isn't a free agent during the tournament, he'll care about playing in the worlds.

TheRealCB
05-29-2010, 03:42 AM
Why are Greek men so obsessed with other men's asses?

Was that your comeback,really?Come on son,it's not like you lost by a country 10 times smaller..

ChumpDumper
05-29-2010, 03:44 AM
Was that your comeback,really?Come on son,it's not like you lost by a country 10 times smaller..You're the one talking about men's asses, son.

TheRealCB
05-29-2010, 03:52 AM
You're the one talking about men's asses, son.

Well,Spanoulis blew his load on your faces too,tbh.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2010, 03:58 AM
Well,Spanoulis blew his load on your faces too,tbh.tbh, I don't know why you think portraying your sports heroes engaged in multiple homosexual acts is going to make them come off as anything but homosexuals.

Of course, it's a safe bet you have a strong desire for them to be homosexuals and these little fantasies you are writing about them brings them closer to you in some way. That makes sense -- you have to be who you are. You were born this way.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-29-2010, 04:11 AM
That and the fact that playing at the worlds is more or less a requirement for playing in the next Olympics. It's a lot easier for a player to care when he is forced to care.

If a player wants to play in the Olympics and isn't a free agent during the tournament, he'll care about playing in the worlds.

Head of basketball Olympic committee said 2010 World Championship has already make more money than 2008 basketball Olympics. World Championship is huge tournament. Bigger than basketball for Olympics.

World championship has nothing to do with qualifying for Olympics idiot. You do not even have to play in the world championship to make Olympics.

You can skip the tournament and still play in 2012 Olympics you idiot.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2010, 04:13 AM
Head of basketball Olympic committee said 2010 World Championship has already make more money than 2008 basketball Olympics. World Championship is huge tournament. Bigger than basketball for Olympics.Link?

Regardless, people in the US still won't care.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2010, 04:15 AM
World championship has nothing to do with qualifying for Olympics idiot. You do not even have to play in the world championship to make Olympics.That wasn't what I said, idiot.

You can skip the tournament and still play in 2012 Olympics you idiot.If you're a free agent, you can probably get away with it, but the US team is requiring more of a commitment than in the past, idiot. If you read US media, you would know that, idiot.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2010, 04:28 AM
The main incentive for US players to win the worlds is the fact they can skip the Tournament of the Americas in 2011 and just go straight to the 2012 Olympics, which is all Americans really care about.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-29-2010, 04:34 AM
The main incentive for US players to win the worlds is the fact they can skip the Tournament of the Americas in 2011 and just go straight to the 2012 Olympics, which is all Americans really care about.

You said world championship is just a qualifying tournament for Olympics.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2010, 04:41 AM
You said world championship is just a qualifying tournament for Olympics.I said no such thing.

Here is what I said:
That and the fact that playing at the worlds is more or less a requirement for playing in the next Olympics. It's a lot easier for a player to care when he is forced to care.

If a player wants to play in the Olympics and isn't a free agent during the tournament, he'll care about playing in the worlds.I am obviously referring to US players.

You'll notice nowhere did I say that the Worlds are just a qualifier for the Olympics. I did say that winning the Worlds will allow US players to take next summer off, as they will have already qualified for the Olympics. so even if you were right about what I said, which you are not, you are wrong in saying the Worlds are not a qualifier for the Olympics, if only the winner.

Do you enjoy being so wrong all the time?

TheRealCB
05-29-2010, 04:42 AM
tbh, I don't know why you think portraying your sports heroes engaged in multiple homosexual acts is going to make them come off as anything but homosexuals.

Of course, it's a safe bet you have a strong desire for them to be homosexuals and these little fantasies you are writing about them brings them closer to you in some way. That makes sense -- you have to be who you are. You were born this way.

Well,no,that would be you.Insecure homo who tries to insult other men through the net.Don't cry,it's your nature to be gay,don't push it away son.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2010, 04:45 AM
Well,no,that would be you.Insecure homo who tries to insult other men through the net.Do you read your own posts? That's exactly what you were doing. I was just pointing out that you really, really enjoy writing about homosexual situations involving large men in graphic detail. It's your thing. There certainly must be a reason for it.
Don't cry,it's your nature to be gay,don't push it away son.Too late, I already used that. Now you are gay and a copycat.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-29-2010, 05:20 AM
I said no such thing.

Here is what I said:I am obviously referring to US players.

You'll notice nowhere did I say that the Worlds are just a qualifier for the Olympics. I did say that winning the Worlds will allow US players to take next summer off, as they will have already qualified for the Olympics. so even if you were right about what I said, which you are not, you are wrong in saying the Worlds are not a qualifier for the Olympics, if only the winner.

Do you enjoy being so wrong all the time?

If what you say is true then Olympics is just a qualifier for World Championship. Nothing more than that.

mogrovejo
05-29-2010, 10:28 AM
Pau Gasol, Parker, Ginobili, Turiaf, Lorbek, Bogut, Howard, LeBron, etc.

They're all going to miss the World Cup because they prefer to take a rest.

If it was the Olympics tournament, 0 chance they'd miss it.

Good illustration of the relative importance of the events.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2010, 03:33 PM
If what you say is true then Olympics is just a qualifier for World Championship. Nothing more than that.PLease fully explain your "logic" here.

Good illustration of the relative importance of the events.Is lies!

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 05:33 AM

Good illustration of the relative importance of the events.

There has never been one tournament in HISTORY where every top player from every country played. It sure the hell has NEVER happened in Olympics history.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 05:34 AM
PLease fully explain your "logic" here.

Is lies!

The winner of the Olympics qualifies for the next world championship. So using your "logic" the Olympics is nothing more than a qualifying tournament for the Olympics.

ChumpDumper
05-30-2010, 06:14 AM
The winner of the Olympics qualifies for the next world championship. So using your "logic" the Olympics is nothing more than a qualifying tournament for the Olympics.Only for the winner. Since Americans don't care about the Worlds as much, automatically qualifying for the Worlds will just be a bonus for winning the Olympics, which is something they care about much, much more.

Are you still having trouble understanding that?

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 07:26 AM
Only for the winner. Since Americans don't care about the Worlds as much, automatically qualifying for the Worlds will just be a bonus for winning the Olympics, which is something they care about much, much more.

Are you still having trouble understanding that?

You said World Championship is a qualifying tournament for the Olympics. You lied. No, I have no problem understanding what you said.

The qualifying tournament for the Olympics is next year. Not this year. Teams do not even have to play in the world championship and they can still be at 2012 Olympics.

fo'shizzle
05-30-2010, 08:09 AM
Goddammit! Chump is owning all your asses in here :wakeup

ChumpDumper
05-30-2010, 08:24 AM
You said World Championship is a qualifying tournament for the Olympics. You lied. No, I have no problem understanding what you said.Please quote where I said that.

The qualifying tournament for the Olympics is next year. Not this year. Teams do not even have to play in the world championship and they can still be at 2012 Olympics.No shit.

Does the winner of the Worlds have to play in a qualifying tournament for the Olympics next year?

Yes or no.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 08:26 AM
Please quote where I said that.

No shit.

Does the winner of the Worlds have to play in a qualifying tournament for the Olympics next yeear?

Yes or no.

Are you retarded? Obvious, yes.

You have said 100 times US is not sending any good players and does not care about winning. You are so dumb you cannot even figure out your own arguments.

ChumpDumper
05-30-2010, 08:34 AM
Are you retarded? Obvious, yes.Are you sure about that?

You have said 100 times US is not sending any good players and does not care about winning.I never said they aren't sending any good players. I said Americans don't care about the Worlds as much as they do the Olympics.

Because they don't.

It's the most obvious truth in all of basketball and somehow you are insisting it is false.

You are so dumb you cannot even figure out your own arguments.No, you can't figure out my arguments and it's making you mad. It's really not my problem.

Americans don't care about the Worlds as much as they care about the Olympics.

None of your harebrained Greek ranting is going to change that.

ChumpDumper
05-30-2010, 08:38 AM
Does the winner of the Worlds have to play in a qualifying tournament for the Olympics next year?

Yes or no.

Colangelo is also well aware that a World Championship title would guarantee a spot at the 2012 London Olympics.

All other teams will have to go through a gruelling qualification process at the continental championships in summer 2011 or at the FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournaments in 2012.

http://turkey2010.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe/10/fwcm/event-guide/p/overview.html

Once again, KBP is proved to be a liar.

Mel_13
05-30-2010, 08:42 AM

Yes or no.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you KBP, international basketball expert.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 08:56 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you KBP, international basketball expert.

You are also retarded. Olympics is just a qualifying tournament for wc. Nothing more. This is fact based on what you and chump say.

You then get very angry when your own stupid argument and false logic is turned against you. Grow up.

ChumpDumper
05-30-2010, 08:58 AM
Colangelo is also well aware that a World Championship title would guarantee a spot at the 2012 London Olympics.

All other teams will have to go through a gruelling qualification process at the continental championships in summer 2011 or at the FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournaments in 2012.

Mel_13
05-30-2010, 08:58 AM
Olympics is just a qualifying tournament for Olympics. Nothing more.

This seems unlikely.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 08:59 AM

Once again, KBP is proved to be a liar.

In this thread you said USA does not care about winning this tournament. You can't even grasp that you are ruining your own argument. Not much brain power from you.

I used to think you were just a real big dickhead that enjoyed annoying people and being a jerk. Now I realize you just cannot reason.

ChumpDumper
05-30-2010, 08:59 AM
This seems unlikely.:lmao

ChumpDumper
05-30-2010, 09:02 AM
In this thread you said USA does not care about winning this tournament. You can't even grasp that you are ruining your own argument. Not much brain power from you.I said Americans don't care about the Worlds as much as they do the Olympics.

This is true.

I used to think you were just a real big dickhead that enjoyed annoying people and being a jerk. Now I realize you just cannot reason.They also don't care as much about the World Track Championships as they do the Olympics.

Do you see a pattern developing here?

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 09:04 AM
This seems unlikely.

Your own words

"world championship is qualifying tournament for Olympics because the winner of the world championship automatically qualifies for the Olympics"

Well genius the winner of the Olympics automatically qualifies for the world championship

therefore Olympics is a qualifying tournament for the world championship.

Also if both of you keep making up the lie in this forum that the world championship is the qualifying tournament for next Olympics then I am asking the mods to correct you.

There is no reason for me to have to deal with harassment from assholes like the two of you just because you are mean and try to harass people for no reason.

The next summer is the qualifier for the Olympics. So both of you have at least 100 times posted lies in this forum knowingly and then when someone says it is a lie you harass and insult them. You have been doing it for dozens of posts. You deserve bans if you keep it up.

Mel_13
05-30-2010, 09:07 AM
I am asking the mods to correct you.

Fake Greek running to mommy again.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 09:09 AM
Fake Greek running to mommy again.

Kori said you will be banned for insults relating to anyone's nationality. This is one more of dozens now I have logged that you have made.

ChumpDumper
05-30-2010, 09:10 AM
Your own words

"world championship is qualifying tournament for Olympics because the winner of the world championship automatically qualifies for the Olympics"That isn't even a quote. I make full use of articles so I don't come across as a stupid idiot from Arkansas pretending to be Greek.

Well genius the winner of the Olympics automatically qualifies for the world championshipThis was never at issue.

therefore Olympics is a qualifying tournament for the world championship.For the winner.

Also if both of you keep making up the lie in this forum that the world championship is the qualifying tournament for next Olympics then I am asking the mods to correct you.Oh, please do that. Let us know how that goes.

There is no reason for me to have to deal with harassment from assholes like the two of you just because you are mean and try to harass people for no reason.I think the reason is quite clear.

The next summer is the qualifier for the Olympics.Except for the winner of the Worlds. They don't have to play because they qualified for the Olympics by, you know, winning the Worlds.

So both of you have at least 100 times posted lies in this forum knowingly and then when someone says it is a lie you harass and insult them. You have been doing it for dozens of posts. You deserve bans if you keep it up.You lied quite openly and shamelessly.

I demand a retraction and an apology.

Mel_13
05-30-2010, 09:18 AM
Kori said you will be banned for insults relating to anyone's nationality. This is one more of dozens now I have logged that you have made.

:whine

mogrovejo
05-30-2010, 02:34 PM
Are you watching the game, KBP? Spanoulis is just a scrub now. I pity the team that signs him this Summer.

Mel_13
05-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Are you watching the game, KBP? Spanoulis is just a scrub now. I pity the team that signs him this Summer.

You mean Madrid isn't prepared to offer him the equivalent of a 3yr/$27M deal?

Say it ain't so.

mogrovejo
05-30-2010, 03:37 PM
When the Knicks have all that cap-space and looking for a starting PG, what can Madrid do?

Wow, he just made a shot! 2points, 1/5 FG, 2 assists, 2 turnovers now, while limiting Teodosic to only 15 points. He's heating up.

mogrovejo
05-30-2010, 03:38 PM
Ah damn, the game is over.

Mel_13
05-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Ah damn, the game is over.

Score?

mogrovejo
05-30-2010, 03:46 PM
Score?

Oly wins 79-72.

http://www.galanissportsdata.com/basketball/online/onlinegamegsd.asp?game=200

Mel_13
05-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Oly wins 79-72.

http://www.galanissportsdata.com/basketball/online/onlinegamegsd.asp?game=200

Thanks.

So the series is 1-1. Is the series format 2-2-1 or do they simply alternate home games. I couldn't tell which team was at home from the box score.

mogrovejo
05-30-2010, 03:55 PM
1-1-1-1-1 format.

Final 1: Wednesday 26/05, OAKA
Final 2: Sunday, 30/05, SEF
Final 3: Wednesday, 02/06, OAKA
Final 4: Sunday, 06/06, SEF

(If needed)

Final 5: Wednesday, 09/06, OAKA

Mel_13
05-30-2010, 03:57 PM
1-1-1-1-1 format.

Final 1: Wednesday 26/05, OAKA
Final 2: Sunday, 30/05, SEF
Final 3: Wednesday, 02/06, OAKA
Final 4: Sunday, 06/06, SEF

(If needed)

Final 5: Wednesday, 09/06, OAKA

Thanks again.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Proof of what I said. Spanoulis said he wanted to return to NBA after Greek Finals on TV.

DaDakota can go to hell for accusing me of lying about this on the clutchfans site where all those retarded redneck racists with IQs of 80 post.

http://www.basketfootball.lt/lt/krepsinio-ir-futbolo-naujienos/vspanoulis-nepatekes-i-nba-liktu-%E2%80%9Epanathinaikos%E2%80%9C-gretose-graikija-3738

ChumpDumper
06-13-2010, 02:20 PM
But he isn't coming back, right?

So he didn't want to come back.

Indazone
06-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Chumpdumper is the master. lol