PDA

View Full Version : Mavericks fans(most of them/us) are annoying self-righteous mother f*****rs

thedong
05-27-2010, 02:58 AM
Hey, I am a Mavs fans, but I keep it real.
I usually post at DallasBasketball.com, before I they banned my ass for telling the truth, and nothing but the truth. Sure, I may have spammed the place, but that's not the point.

They take this whole internet business, so seriously. DB.com is like a place for retire basketball fans, who also happens to be Mavericks fans.

The 'owner' of the site, has to sell fruity ''Dust Chip'',''Dirk for work'',''Lunch with Fish'' for 25 a pop. Not only are these t-shirts expensive, but they make you look like a douche bag. If you were standing next to the guy who was wearing Ed Hardy, my grandma would say, ''hey that dude who is wearing the dust chip t-shirt from dallasbasketball.com is a f-cking douchebag''.

The moderators are old as f-ck, the only reason I spammed the whole place is because this bitch ass female mod started sending me annoying PM's, telling me to grow up, and stop insulting her boyfriend Jason Kidd.
I told her bitch, Jason Kidd should belong in a retirement home, his f-cking layup is worst than Shawn Marion's weird looking jump shot, and Charles Barkley's golf swing.

So I spammed that hoe last night.

And as a Mavs fan, Lebron is a possibility, but that's like saying you'll let your girlfriend f-ck your bestfriend, just so he wont start f-cking the ****ga next door. Shit is legit, but it aint legit enough.

Ghazi
05-27-2010, 03:00 AM
tl;dr

thedong
05-27-2010, 03:21 AM
Ghazi, you my boy. And I will be streaking naked with you when we finally use that dust for King James, but that biiiitch ass mod from db.com is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

BRHornet45
05-27-2010, 03:55 AM
son this is an outstanding post and I will co-sign the ever living shit out of it! so much truth

Ghazi
05-27-2010, 04:25 AM
http://kngsrw.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/121-63.jpg