PDA

View Full Version : Between the Lakers and the Suns...

Spur_Fanatic
05-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Who you want to win (the series)? And why?
For non-Lakers/Suns posters, ofc.

Amare is a douche, but I like Nash.
I can live with the Suns winning it all, for that guy.

Muser
05-27-2010, 11:47 AM
Lakers.

XFactor
05-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Two Time MVP deserves a finals appearance at least.

The Gemini Method
05-27-2010, 12:10 PM
If the Suns beat the Lakers, I'll be rooting for Nash & Co. to win a 'ship.

Dex
05-27-2010, 12:13 PM
Cannot and will not cheer for the Lakers.

Also, I have family out in Phoenix who would probably love to see the curse end.

Go Suns.

lurker
05-27-2010, 12:46 PM
I adopted the Suns as my second team when Nash left Dallas so I'm rooting for them. I normally always root for the Western Conference team in the finals no matter what, but I just don't think I can do that with the Lakers this year. If the Lakers win the series, I'll be forced to bandwagon the Celtics.

Bob Lanier
05-27-2010, 01:19 PM
I can't abide an all-offense no-defense team.

TheNextGen
05-27-2010, 02:33 PM
Lakers...i want to be able to laugh at the Suns/Mavs Fans for thier 0 championships.

TheNextGen
05-27-2010, 02:34 PM
I adopted the Suns as my second team when Nash left Dallas so I'm rooting for them. I normally always root for the Western Conference team in the finals no matter what, but I just don't think I can do that with the Lakers this year. If the Lakers win the series, I'll be forced to bandwagon the Celtics.

Cant wait to see DoK tell the Mavs fans, "1 Ring faggot".

HarlemHeat37
05-27-2010, 02:41 PM
Why do people like TheNextGen exist?..

This guy like has like 10 posts upstairs, and all of those involve the Lakers in some way..the majority of his posts are here in the NBA forum, and they're mostly all Kobe-related in a positive way or subliminally bashing Lebron in a way..

Now he has the balls to make an excuse for why he's cheering for the Lakers..what's the point of serious posters that come here and pretend to be fans of other teams?..seriously?..I don't understand why you don't just say you're a Laker fan, what's going to happen if you do?..

TheNextGen
05-27-2010, 02:46 PM
Why do people like TheNextGen exist?..

This guy like has like 10 posts upstairs, and all of those involve the Lakers in some way..the majority of his posts are here in the NBA forum, and they're mostly all Kobe-related in a positive way or subliminally bashing Lebron in a way..

Now he has the balls to make an excuse for why he's cheering for the Lakers..what's the point of serious posters that come here and pretend to be fans of other teams?..seriously?..I don't understand why you don't just say you're a Laker fan, what's going to happen if you do?..

Why do you post as ChrisRichards?
Why do you post as Harlemheat?
Why do you post the same shit everytime?
Whats wrong with liking Kobe?
Whats wrong with disliking Lebron?
Why are you obsessed with me?
Why are you obseseed with Kobe?
Why dont you just shut the fuck up?

HarlemHeat37
05-27-2010, 02:49 PM
-I don't post as ChrisRichards, this has been confirmed by the admins here..he's a good poster though, so I'm happy to be associated with him..

-I post as HarlemHeat, because that's me..

-I don't post the same shit at all..I've actually never made a post about you until now IIRC..

-Ignoring the obvious as to why liking Kobe is bad, I didn't say anything about why you shouldn't like Kobe..

-Nothing wrong with disliking Lebron, although you clearly have an agenda..

-I've never posted about you until now..obsession?..

-I hate Kobe, but I don't bring him up first most of the time TBH..

-My point is that you pretend to be a Spurs fan for some stupid reason..why don't you just admit you're a Laker fan?..I don't understand why you don't, what's going to happen?..I'm just saying, I don't see why people pretend to be fans of other teams, what's the point?..