PDA

View Full Version : Ignore or Accept?

Wild Cobra
05-27-2010, 01:21 PM
FYI...

I will not say that the posts of today were not of my mind. In fact, you may find it fun to challenge my opinions. However even though I just poured the last of a bottle of Jägermeister a few minutes ago, I will not retract my statements these last few hours that may have been under the influence.

Damn...

That is some really good stuff...

admiralsnackbar
05-27-2010, 01:24 PM
It would make more sense to write this thread tomorrow. If you're still drunk, why would you disagree with things you just wrote?

Wild Cobra
05-27-2010, 01:28 PM
It would make more sense to write this thread tomorrow. If you're still drunk, why would you disagree with things you just wrote?
LOL...

I thought it would be fun to attempt.

I have learned over the last 30+ years that my drunk nature is pretty much in sync with my sober nature. I just have to pay attention to spell checker more than any thing else.

Do you like Jägermeister?

Did I disagree with something i write?

Please clue me in.

admiralsnackbar
05-27-2010, 01:30 PM
Somehow I don't doubt it. :lol

Oh well... enjoy.

Stringer_Bell
05-27-2010, 01:35 PM
I haven't been around the threads today, so I have no idea what you said, but whatever it was I completely, and whole-heartedly, disagree with your opinions regardless of whether they fell in line with my beliefs. Why? Because it's the internet!

Also, I am a fan of Jägermeister, but as a result of your posts I hate it now. :p:

Wild Cobra
05-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Somehow I don't doubt it. :lol

Oh well... enjoy.
I work a graveyard shift, My first morning starts at 23:00 Wednesday night, Pacific time. My fifth night ends 07:30 Monday morning.

Sometimes I decide to drink after work. Is that a sin?

admiralsnackbar
05-27-2010, 01:38 PM
You say that now, SB... but what if George Bush had liked Jaeger? Then the libtards would be totally against it. :lol

Wild Cobra
05-27-2010, 01:38 PM
I haven't been around the threads today, so I have no idea what you said, but whatever it was I completely, and whole-heartedly, disagree with your opinions regardless of whether they fell in line with my beliefs. Why? Because it's the internet!

Also, I am a fan of Jägermeister, but as a result of your posts I hate it now. :p:
LOL...

You trying to make me like you?

admiralsnackbar
05-27-2010, 01:43 PM
I work a graveyard shift, My first morning starts at 23:00 Wednesday night, Pacific time. My fifth night ends 07:30 Monday morning.

Sometimes I decide to drink after work. Is that a sin?

We disagree on most things, but the value of alcohol ain't one of them, man.

Blake
05-27-2010, 01:48 PM
FYI...

I will not say that the posts of today were not of my mind. In fact, you may find it fun to challenge my opinions. However even though I just poured the last of a bottle of Jägermeister a few minutes ago, I will not retract my statements these last few hours that may have been under the influence.

Damn...

That is some really good stuff...

so you are blaming alcohol for your posting failures?

fail

Wild Cobra
05-27-2010, 02:09 PM

fail
Fail? No!

Just letting all of you know more vulnerable moments, which I don't feel vulnerable being able to spell-check.

Blake
05-27-2010, 02:11 PM
Fail? No!

Just letting all of you know more vulnerable moments, which I don't feel vulnerable being able to spell-check.

Blaming alcohol for having vulnerable moments?

Fail? Yes!

Wild Cobra
05-27-2010, 02:16 PM

fail
Not at all. The last time alcohol had an undesirable effect on me was with ... [none of your business]. Can you relate a pertinent incident otherwise?

admiralsnackbar
05-27-2010, 02:17 PM
Blaming alcohol for having vulnerable moments?

For myself, I'm blaming vulnerable moments for having alcohol... just poured myself a refreshing gin and tonic. Work's done. Nice day out.

Blake
05-27-2010, 03:13 PM
Not at all.

That's absolutely what you are saying here:

However even though I just poured the last of a bottle of Jägermeister a few minutes ago, I will not retract my statements these last few hours that may have been under the influence.

Seems to me like you are trying to retract that statement.

Another fail.

Blake
05-27-2010, 03:15 PM
For myself, I'm blaming vulnerable moments for having alcohol... just poured myself a refreshing gin and tonic. Work's done. Nice day out.

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems."

- H Simpson