PDA

View Full Version : Lakers have been cut tonight.

Pelicans78
05-27-2010, 10:57 PM
They're slowly bleeding.

Will the Suns take advantage of wounding the Lakers at their home court or will this loss be too demoralizing.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-27-2010, 10:58 PM
Not sure what the fuck you're talking about.

21_Blessings
05-27-2010, 10:58 PM
Yeah slowly bleeding from getting hacked all 4th quarter with no whistle.

Shastafarian
05-27-2010, 10:59 PM

You're bitching after a win. Priceless :lmao

Pelicans78
05-27-2010, 11:00 PM
Not sure what the fuck you're talking about.

Suns dealt a heavy blow to the Lakers by almost winning this game tonight. Suns know they can beat them in LA and the Lakers know they can lose this series.

TampaDude
05-27-2010, 11:01 PM
Suns dealt a heavy blow to the Lakers by almost winning this game tonight. Suns know they can beat them in LA and the Lakers know they can lose this series.

I think the Suns actually winning Game 5 would've been a much heavier blow. :lol

Pelicans78
05-27-2010, 11:02 PM
I think the Suns actually winning Game 5 would've been a much heavier blow. :lol

It would have been a deathblow to the Lakers, but the Lakers survived a little wounded.

pauls931
Meh, Suns need to deliver at home. The plus is the bench will be stronger, so they should be able to pull it off. But this is why you play the regular season. To get game 7 on your court if it comes to it....

Regardless, I'm happy with this game that it was not a 20pt blowout and the best game the suns played in LA. The part that kills me is Fisher, that old fucker delivered and even played clean this game. Dammit.

LA just barely got enough from Fisher and Vagi to overcome the suns zone.

monosylab1k

Nice of you to show up tonight. Your faggot ass wasn't saying shit after Game 5.

Pelicans78
05-27-2010, 11:07 PM
His Rocky analogy doesn't go over well with you, huh?:lol

Bingo! Nice job Lakaluva. Hail to the :king

DazedAndConfused
05-27-2010, 11:07 PM
You have no idea what a Game 7 is going to be like. Go ask Houston.

The Suns have nobody with an ounce of championship poise or experience. And trust me, it matters in Game 7's. Also, the refs are going to be in LA's pockets so the Suns really have no chance.

Nash played the game of his life and it STILL wasn't enough. Series is over.

DJ Mbenga
05-27-2010, 11:10 PM
lakers shot around 40% and still won. wtf

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-27-2010, 11:12 PM
His Rocky analogy doesn't go over well with you, huh?:lol

I have never watched a Rocky movie beginning to end, I think that whole story is stupid beyond belief.

And yeah I'm pissed, but kinda used to it.

midnightpulp
05-27-2010, 11:16 PM
I have never watched a Rocky movie beginning to end, I think that whole story is stupid beyond belief.

Your guys played a hell of game and series. If Odom could've just done one of his routine disappearing acts at home, you guys are up.

Hopefully the Suns can push it to Game 7. Odom is due for a 6 point 5 rebound type of game at home.

TampaDude
05-27-2010, 11:18 PM
I think both the ECF and WCF will go 7 games. Stern will be very pleased. :D

j.dizzle
05-27-2010, 11:20 PM
LOL what a stupid fucking thread. ANY W is a GREAT W in the playoffs...Nobody remembers how ugly games after they advance..BTW the winner of game 5 in a series tied 2-2 wins the series 83% of the time

Pelicans78
05-27-2010, 11:30 PM
LOL what a stupid fucking thread. ANY W is a GREAT W in the playoffs...Nobody remembers how ugly games after they advance..BTW the winner of game 5 in a series tied 2-2 wins the series 83% of the time

Nobody said it was an ugly win. This game was all about the Suns realizing they can win in LA and win this series. The Lakers know it too.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-27-2010, 11:31 PM
This will be year number 8 of me praying every game he plays that Kobe's knee will just completely explode and rupture.

Giuseppe
05-27-2010, 11:33 PM
This will be year number 8 of me praying every game he plays that Kobe's knee will just completely explode and rupture.

It worked for me last season with Mutombo & Yao.

Pelicans78
05-27-2010, 11:33 PM
It worked for me last season with Mutombo & Yao.

:lol

j-money24
05-27-2010, 11:54 PM
If their is a game 7, the Lakers will play better than they did today.

TheMACHINE
05-27-2010, 11:56 PM
They're slowly bleeding.

so put a band aid on it.

N4th4n
05-27-2010, 11:57 PM
If their is a game 7, the Lakers will play better than they did today.

People still fuck this up ?

bostonguy
05-28-2010, 12:00 AM
They're slowly bleeding.

Will the Suns take advantage of wounding the Lakers at their home court or will this loss be too demoralizing.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

This series is over. Suns are officially fucked. Lakers now smell blood. Since the Rocket series, the Lakers have closed out every series on the ROAD. I dont see this changing. The Lakers are going to impose their will on the Suns Saturday night. Suns are done.

Giuseppe
05-28-2010, 12:00 AM
We don't do the spelling indictment here, N. It's weak, jagoff.

bostonguy
05-28-2010, 12:03 AM

:rolleyes:rolleyes
DISSING ROCKY?????

STFU! WHAT? STFU!

:wakeup

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-28-2010, 12:05 AM
I just think it's a really cliche storyline, it's an unpopular opinion but idc. The undersized, old boxer beating up younger, bigger boxers. Neat!

bostonguy
05-28-2010, 12:08 AM
i just think it's a really cliche storyline, it's an unpopular opinion but idc. The undersized, old boxer beating up younger, bigger boxers. Neat!

what? What? What? What?

crc21209
05-28-2010, 12:13 AM

:cry :cry :cry

Capt Bringdown
05-28-2010, 12:16 AM
This series is over. Suns are officially fucked. Lakers now smell blood. Since the Rocket series, the Lakers have closed out every series on the ROAD. I dont see this changing. The Lakers are going to impose their will on the Suns Saturday night. Suns are done.

I agree. A Suns win tonight would have perhaps cut the Lakers, but as it stands, the Lakers didn't even play well done the stretch and they still came out with the all-important game 5 win.

Everything pivoted on this game. I'm sure the Suns know deep down they let an opportunity of a lifetime slip through their fingers. It's over.

Giuseppe
05-28-2010, 12:20 AM
I just think it's a really cliche storyline, it's an unpopular opinion but idc. The undersized, old boxer beating up younger, bigger boxers. Neat!

It's still a terrific "invention" by Stallone. And from the start thru this last one he's given the American people exactly what they want, and as much as they want. I think that's admirable. They wanted Rocky to win, he won.

There is a part in 4 that is all Stallone: Creed is getting waxed by the Russian in the initial round, comes to the corner and sternly admonishes his corner and Stallone about "tossing the towel." "You don't stop this fight,,,,,no matter what.........no....matter....what." They clean him up as best they can, and everyone exits the camera angle cept Creed---sitting low on the stool as he waits what will be his final bell. The last person Creed connects with here is his wife as he turns his head and locks eyes with her. She's not crying per se, but, she's risen, and her eyes well.

It's a Stallone moment of the common man within him.

florige
05-28-2010, 12:23 AM
It's still a terrific "invention" by Stallone. And from the start thru this last one he's given the American people exactly what they want, and as much as they want. I think that's admirable. They wanted Rocky to win, he won.

There is a part in 4 that is all Stallone: Creed is getting waxed by the Russian in the initial round, comes to the corner and sternly admonishes his corner and Stallone about "tossing the towel." "You don't stop this fight,,,,,no matter what.........no....matter....what." They clean him up as best they can, and everyone exits the camera angle cept Creed---sitting low on the stool as he waits what will be his final bell. The last person Creed connects with here is his wife as he turns his head and locks eyes with her. She's not crying per se, but, she's risen, and her eyes well.

It's a Stallone moment of the common man within him.

I know this movie almost by heart. The second best imo behing the first easily. Best training scenes ever.

Giuseppe
05-28-2010, 12:30 AM
I know this movie almost by heart. The second best imo behing the first easily. Best training scenes ever.

Yes, I forget which one shows the guy beating on Stallone's stomach as he's doing the set-ups and the camera tracks in from above. That's good stuff!

Even this last one as flawed as it, Flo, had a special part early when it fades in at Rocky's restaurant and Rocky is "telling" the tale of his triumph over Creed to some customers at a table. The low, hushed monotones Rocky uses to relate the event belie what "we" have borne witness to thru 1 & 2. It's incredible there.

namlook
05-28-2010, 02:20 AM
A close game was good for the Lakers, not bad. Now they will go for the kill in game 6 rather than thinking they can just fall back on game 7.

Venti Quattro
05-28-2010, 02:22 AM
We may have been cut but we are like Jack Bauer. We always keep coming back.

We have 24, right?

cobbler
05-28-2010, 02:34 AM
We may have been cut but we are like Jack Bauer. We always keep coming back.

We have 24, right?

nicely played :toast

Trainwreck2100
05-28-2010, 03:08 AM
This game could come back to bite the lakers in the ass if it leads to more shots from Ron and PT for Sasha

Venti Quattro
05-28-2010, 03:13 AM
Sasha couldn't have been worse than Ego Ears Farmar and Shannon "I only look good in posters" Brown. He hustled, made couple of shots and pretty much did what was asked of him.

bus driver
05-28-2010, 08:23 AM
You have no idea what a Game 7 is going to be like. Go ask Houston.

The Suns have nobody with an ounce of championship poise or experience. And trust me, it matters in Game 7's. Also, the refs are going to be in LA's pockets so the Suns really have no chance.

Nash played the game of his life and it STILL wasn't enough. Series is over.

this sums up the suns!
the suns are just wasting the nba's time :wakeup