PDA

View Full Version : If orlando wins tommorrow...can they win the series?

sook
05-27-2010, 11:27 PM
I'm taking orlando if they close this out tommorrow. One of my gutsiest predictions to date. But I'm willing to stand on it and do a sig bet.

Pelicans78
05-27-2010, 11:28 PM
if they win, yes they can close it out. The big key for them is their defense. They were top 2 defensively behind Charlotte in the regular season and you see why in the last two games. They were also number 2 offensively as well. Jameer Nelson is the key. He has to control the offense.

LnGrrrR
05-27-2010, 11:47 PM
No no no and no.

And you'll hear me saying no even if they win the series... I'll be as delusional as Mavs fans :lol

Giuseppe
05-27-2010, 11:50 PM
Now they've got to play again under pressure like when it was 0-0. That was an unmitigated disaster.

DJ Mbenga
05-28-2010, 12:02 AM
can they win? of course, they have home court for game 7. will they? who knows. one thing to note. do you trust vince carter in a game 7?

Giuseppe
05-28-2010, 12:04 AM
Boston will put a stop to it tomorrow. It woulda been nice to see the first 3-0 reversal, but, Orlando ain't the team to do it. They won't be able to function tomorrow till a 15 point Celtic lead is lodged.

picc84
05-28-2010, 12:06 AM
If Orlando wins tomorrow, the series is over. Ditto obviously for Boston.

Game 6 is game 7.

Spurologist
05-28-2010, 08:21 AM
History will happen

lefty
05-28-2010, 08:22 AM
Yes.

peteee
05-28-2010, 08:32 AM
it's always Stern's favourite that finally wins the series, at least the result will 80% depend on Stern's wish, but the Magic-Celtics series isn't supposed to be another Stern-decision as the Cavs are already out and neither Magic nor Celtics get Stern's favour. So IMHO that's one really fair-whistled conference finals that you can only see one in 3, or even 4 years.

pauls931
05-28-2010, 08:33 AM
I hope so. Had the suns won last night, I'd be going for Boston. But if LA is putting the suns away, then I want LA to earn it on the road.

Muser
05-28-2010, 08:33 AM
If Orlando wins then L.A gets number 16.

pauls931
05-28-2010, 08:36 AM
If Orlando wins then L.A gets number 16.

I don't know, I'm worried that Boston is getting tired and may not have enough in the tank to win a game in LA.

ChrisRichards
05-28-2010, 09:15 AM
Hard to say, this is not like the LA-Suns series where you know when push comes to shove, the Lakers can reinforce their will and win the game. Im iffy with Orlando's chance, you know Vince and Lewis are due for a good game, at least for once in this series.

JamStone
05-28-2010, 09:23 AM
Lol, if Orlando wins game 6, no they cannot win the series. :rolleyes

What kind of question is that?

TampaDude
05-28-2010, 09:49 AM
If the Magic win tonight, they will win the series.

NFW they lose a Game 7 in Orlando.

IronMexican
05-28-2010, 10:11 AM
Straight from the no shit Hall of Fame.

ezzizle
05-28-2010, 10:27 AM
Yes !

JamStone
05-28-2010, 10:27 AM
Straight from the no shit Hall of Fame.

Lol last night sook posted in the game thread that if the Suns win last night, they "could" win the series.

The Gemini Method
05-28-2010, 10:29 AM
How suicidal will Boston area sports fans be if they do lose this series? Bruins giving up a 3-0 lead to the Flyers...Celtics possibly becoming the 1st team to blow a 3-0 lead? Man, this is within year(s) of the Red Sox coming back from 3-0 and the Patriots going 18-0 only to fall to a heavy underdog Giants team in the Super Bowl...Choke/Comeback City USA.

TampaDude
05-28-2010, 01:58 PM
How suicidal will Boston area sports fans be if they do lose this series? Bruins giving up a 3-0 lead to the Flyers...Celtics possibly becoming the 1st team to blow a 3-0 lead? Man, this is within year(s) of the Red Sox coming back from 3-0 and the Patriots going 18-0 only to fall to a heavy underdog Giants team in the Super Bowl...Choke/Comeback City USA.

I'm a longtime Yankees fan and I remember 2004...the Yankees had just waxed the Red Sox 19-8 in Game 3, and were ONE STRIKE AWAY from going to the World Series...then they choked it all away. Eli and Co. got some payback, though...heh heh. :hat

DesignatedT
05-28-2010, 02:06 PM
they already have a shot to win the series... Wouldn't surprise me to see Orlando win tonight. Boston better take care of business or they're in trouble.

sook
05-28-2010, 02:08 PM
Lol last night sook posted in the game thread that if the Suns win last night, they "could" win the series.

i will admit, i had 2mg of Klonopin so I was pretty much drunk x 200 sort of.

I say stupid shit whenever I'm like that. But it was on my mind so i spoke iT!!:wow:wow

sook
05-28-2010, 02:10 PM
why the all the hate btw jammy? Put your money where your avatar and sig are.

2 month sig/avatar bet

BadOdor
05-28-2010, 02:11 PM
just rocket fans being the worst posters on spurstalk, nothing to see here.

in2deep
05-28-2010, 02:11 PM
tonight Magic are done.

I wish I was wrong though, but I'm not

BadOdor
05-28-2010, 02:12 PM

2 month sig/avatar bet

sig bet on what, you dumb fuck? of course if they win game 6, they are capable of winning the series. Where was your prediction of orlando winning this when they were down 3-0, you slop eyed fuck?

sook
05-28-2010, 02:12 PM
just rocket fans being the worst posters on spurstalk, nothing to see here.

suck my dick.

sook
05-28-2010, 02:13 PM
sig bet on what, you dumb fuck? of course if they win game 6, they are capable of winning the series. Where was your prediction of orlando winning this when they were down 3-0, you slop eyed fuck?

I'm TALKING ABOUT THEM TAKING THE SERIES YOU FUCKING CLOWN!!!!

Holy shit you are retarded.

Please just do society a favor and douse that bleach you stupid trailer trash dumb fuck

BadOdor
05-28-2010, 02:14 PM
suck my dick.

never.

sook
05-28-2010, 02:14 PM
never.

not even without a pic?

8===================================)

BadOdor
05-28-2010, 02:15 PM
I'm TALKING ABOUT THEM TAKING THE SERIES YOU FUCKING CLOWN!!!!

Holy shit you are retarded.

Please just do society a favor and douse that bleach you stupid trailer trash dumb fuck

so let me get this straight....

You are asking that if orlando win game 6, thus going back for game 7 on their home court, after winning 3 straight....are they capable of winning game 7?

Who is gonna answer no to this question, you dumb fuck?

Gummi Clutch
05-28-2010, 02:16 PM

You are asking that if orlando win game 6, thus going back for game 7 on their home court, after winning 3 straight....are they capable of winning game 7?

Why are you over analyzing everything?

hes just willing to do a bet on who takes the fucking series!

Not individual games son, comeon its not that difficult.

BadOdor
05-28-2010, 02:17 PM
Why are you over analyzing everything?

hes just willing to do a bet on who takes the fucking series!

Not individual games son, comeon its not that difficult.

Sons are you the troll account of the dumb rocket fan?

If you wanna make a sig bet on who wins the series, then say so. Don't be gay like rocket fan and make stupid ass threads.

sook
05-28-2010, 02:18 PM

no just whoever wins and goes to the finals.

Trying to sound smart on the internet won't do you much good you highschool graduate.

Gummi Clutch
05-28-2010, 02:19 PM
Sons are you the troll account of the dumb rocket fan?

If you wanna make a sig bet on who wins the series, then say so. Don't be gay like rocket fan and make stupid ass threads.
note to self. LA fan r retard.

Especially the stinky beaners like badodor. Its a good thing the clippers owner doesn't let you into his games.

BadOdor
05-28-2010, 02:25 PM
no just whoever wins and goes to the finals.

Trying to sound smart on the internet won't do you much good you highschool graduate.

You say that like a bad thing.....you mean you haven't graduated from highschool, rocket fan?

lol texas education.

LnGrrrR
05-28-2010, 02:49 PM
not even without a pic?

8===================================)

Sadly, that's actual size. :lol

JamStone
05-28-2010, 03:08 PM

2 month sig/avatar bet

Sorry if it comes across as hate. It's not really hate. It's more me laughing at your comments that are pretty captain obvious ones.

If a team goes up 3-2 in a series, "can" they win the series?

If a team wins game 6 on the road and ties up the series with game 7 at home, "can" they win the series?

Well ummmm yeah, no shit. They're just funny comments to me. If you perceive it as me hating, shrugs, don't know what to tell you.

And, I don't have any vested interest in any of the teams really, with a small bias towards the Lakers because I like the Lakers and I like Kobe. But if they lose, it's not a huge deal to me. Why would I want or need to do a sig/avatar bet and risk having a naked asian guy or a picture of some sort of phallic symbol as an avatar? No thanks. I don't do sig/avatar bets. The one and only time I did it on SpursTalk, I had to have a quote about loving the taste of Pete Carroll's cock in my sig. Again, no thanks.

TampaDude
05-28-2010, 03:10 PM
Either team "can" win the series until one of them "does" win four games. :lol