PDA

View Full Version : I give up on the NBA.

SequSpur
05-12-2005, 12:25 AM
Watching this game between the Suns and the Mavs just blew my mind.

The playoffs is about slowing down and defense, right? At least that is what the announcers, analysts, etc. say.

It seems that when defense is played in this game it is punished as something out of the ordinary.

The ticky tack bullshit calls are pissing me off, not just in this series, but every series.

Also, isn't it gross that Nash is licking his off hand on every fucking dribble? That is sick and should be against OSHA standards.

Also, why don't teams just stop the ball at the top of the key instead of letting the Suns drive all the way to the hole?

Amare Stoudamire can't shoot, so get in between him and the basket and make him put his head down and drive through you.

I mean wtf?

PM5K
05-12-2005, 12:30 AM
It's going to take more time for Avery to get his team to play the way that he wants them to, he's got to put the D back in Dallas and that's going to be hard because Nellie was the one that tossed it out the window.

But I imagine he'll follow in the footsteps of Brown, Pop, Carlisle who are all defensive first coaches, with Pop and Carlisle learning from Brown and Avery learning from Pop.

It will take time but I think he'll be able get some improvement from this team but they won't peak this season but they do have a good chance to cause Phoenix some trouble but Avery isn't ready to go against Pop yet...

Dre_7
05-12-2005, 12:31 AM
Also, isn't it gross that Nash is licking his off hand on every fucking dribble? That is sick and should be against OSHA standards.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lol :lol :lol

Hllarious!!!

SequSpur
05-12-2005, 12:32 AM
Dallas has tried to play a little D. Everytime they touch someone, a foul is called.

Slo spurs fan
05-12-2005, 12:36 AM
:wow Dallas won!!!

Dre_7
05-12-2005, 12:37 AM
Dallas has tried to play a little D. Everytime they touch someone, a foul is called.

Sounds like PHX got some Ray Allen calls tonight ;)

Solid D
05-12-2005, 12:38 AM
I give up on the NBA.

Parlez vous Français?

Horry For 3!
05-12-2005, 04:13 AM
Amare can shoot outside shots....some games.

Spurs Rule
05-12-2005, 08:24 AM
Agree. Watched Stat for several games. He can shoot....just doesn't make that many. :lol

mouse
05-12-2005, 08:30 AM
isn't it gross that Nash is licking his off hand on every fucking dribble? That is sick
Bro not everyone can lick thier own balls like you can, He has to use his hands. cut him some slack :lmao