PDA

View Full Version : Three Amigos: Ranking the NBA's 10 Best Trios of the Last 20 Years

nbaman99
05-28-2010, 05:19 PM
3. Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu Ginobili (San Antonio Spurs)

Duncan, Parker, and Ginobili have won three titles in their eight seasons together. Duncan is considered one of the greatest big men in league history, Parker is one of the most exciting point guards, and Ginobili just knows what it takes to help his team win.

There's no doubt that each member of the "Big Three" will see their uniform numbers retired by the Spurs after their memorable careers come to an end.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/398146-three-amigos-ranking-the-nbas-ten-best-trios-of-the-last-20-years

CubanMustGo
05-28-2010, 05:41 PM
2. Karl Malone, John Stockton, and Jeff Hornacek (Utah Jazz)

GMAFB. Won nothing. Hornacek definitely the weak link.

TIMMYD!
05-28-2010, 06:07 PM

x10

baseline bum
05-28-2010, 07:03 PM
Horace Grant got screwed. The core of first three-peat Jordan, Pippen, and Grant was much better than jumpshooting Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman in the second three-peat.

DxB
05-28-2010, 07:31 PM
Horace Grant got screwed. The core of first three-peat Jordan, Pippen, and Grant was much better than jumpshooting Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman in the second three-peat.

Bullshit.

The second core was a lot more fun to watch and they won more games...they were obviously better with Rodman

Spurs Brazil
05-28-2010, 07:42 PM

:lmao

Mel_13
05-28-2010, 07:51 PM
Before anyone gets too riled up, just consider the source. This list was not generated by a panel of experts or a well-known journalist. It is nothing more than a blog post by a fan on website that presents user-submitted content.

nbaman99
05-28-2010, 08:22 PM
@Mel-13 Dude get checked up you fool. You need psychiatric help. Really or you must be the dumbest peace of shit in this world a-hole. You must be jealous because you haven't post a shit other than righting shit in this site dushbag.

Mel_13
05-28-2010, 08:25 PM
@Mel-13 Dude get checked up you fool. You need psychiatric help. Really or you must be the dumbest peace of shit in this world a-hole. You must be jealous because you haven't post a shit other than righting shit in this site dushbag.

Somebody needs a Valium. And a dictionary.

MaNu4Tres
05-28-2010, 08:38 PM
Yea Mel eviriething u rite and post aen't shit. U ar a jailus duubeg

ShoogarBear
05-28-2010, 09:22 PM

Without even reading the article, if they're #2, then #1 must be Nash-Finley-Nowitzki.

spursfaninla
05-28-2010, 09:26 PM
dont' understand OP's getting so mad at Mel. He wrote it?

Otherwise, Mel is write on.

nbaman99
05-28-2010, 11:00 PM
@MaNu4Tres: thank you @ spursfaninla: It's because if you take a look at my last 4 or 5 postings this guy has nothing but negative things to say. Its like he has a personal attack towards me and few others here. I mean it's a one thing if he say something smart, but he is not. He is just jealous because he is not the one breaking these stories.

baseline bum
05-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Bullshit.

The second core was a lot more fun to watch and they won more games...they were obviously better with Rodman

The 92 Bulls would beat any other Bulls team in a series. 92 Jordan was better than 96-98 Jordan, and all 96-98 Rodman had on Grant was rebounding.

Mel_13
05-28-2010, 11:17 PM
@MaNu4Tres: thank you @ spursfaninla: It's because if you take a look at my last 4 or 5 postings this guy has nothing but negative things to say. Its like he has a personal attack towards me and few others here. I mean it's a one thing if he say something smart, but he is not. He is just jealous because he is not the one breaking these stories.

If you could read, you would be able to see that I said nothing negative about you. Please, provide a link to anything I wrote that could be remotely construed as a personal attack on you.

You provided a link to a 'story you broke :rolleyes' and I opened it. Before I get too deep into an article I check out the credentials of the writer and also whether the writer has any particular bias. In this case, you linked to an article on a website that presents user content. The writer "Mike B." is just a fan like you or me. I pointed that out.

Now unless you are 'Mike B.', I don't see what possible objection you could have to my post, let alone the deranged, profanity strewn rant you posted. Even if you are 'Mike B.', I said nothing negative about the quality of his writing or his opinions. I just noted that it was written by a fan, not an expert or a journalist. In fact, if you would click on the writer's name in the article, he describes himself as a fan.

Keep up the 'breaking news'.

ffadicted
05-28-2010, 11:20 PM

I think...

UXoNE14U_zM

iManu
05-29-2010, 01:23 AM
Hakeem Olajuwon, Clyde Drexler, and Charles Barkley.

Fails on so many levels.

This has nothing to do about anything.

Fuck Scola.