PDA

View Full Version : Memo to all the NBA Jesus Freaks

Amarelooms
05-28-2010, 08:57 PM
Shut the fuck up with your bullshit. God (if he exists) and Jesus don't give a flying fuck about your basketball game and probably don't give a shit about you as well.

That clown is cursing left and right and doing all kind of thug shit and then drops "I'm a big believer in Jesus Christ"....kill yourself already

:elephant

DPG21920
05-28-2010, 09:01 PM
Dude, you are very annoying now. You just keep saying and posting the same things over and over.

LnGrrrR
05-28-2010, 09:02 PM
Actually Jesus is Nates mechanic. Nate just doesn't realize it's pronounced hay-sus.

IronMexican
05-28-2010, 09:14 PM
hay-sus.

8 year olds, dude.

LnGrrrR
05-28-2010, 09:35 PM
8 year olds, dude.

8 year olds?

Are you trying to get Cully to post in this thread?

LnGrrrR
05-28-2010, 09:38 PM
Dear God, please let your son grow up to be a Laker fan.

:lmao

I'm so glad I got stationed in Hawaii where there are no pro sports teams to cheer for. No lie.

DPG21920
05-28-2010, 09:45 PM
8 year olds, dude.

He's a petterass dude

LnGrrrR
05-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Ummm, I hate to bust your bubble. That's our back yard. We have training camp there every year.

That won't be enough to counteract the All-Things-Boston indoctrination I've already started. :lol

Is the training camp open to the public? I wouldn't mind checking it out. I definitely want to hit up a Pro Bowl game while I'm here.

scanry
05-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Ummm, I hate to bust your bubble. That's our back yard. We have training camp there every year.

I've read that the Lakers have training camp in Hawaii, but i do remember them training in San Diego a couple of years ago...

mogrovejo
05-28-2010, 10:49 PM
God (if he exists) and Jesus don't give a flying fuck about your basketball game and probably don't give a shit about you as well.

How do you know that?

Amarelooms
05-28-2010, 10:53 PM
How do you know that?

Shutup dummy...maybe cause of all the people DYING from Disease, WAR, HUNGER, etc....God should focus on that and not a stupid game. You truly must be a stupid ass....Jesus, God, Allah, Moses, and I all hate you

mogrovejo
05-28-2010, 11:03 PM
Shutup dummy...maybe cause of all the people DYING from Disease, WAR, HUNGER, etc....God should focus on that and not a stupid game. You truly must be a stupid ass....Jesus, God, Allah, Moses, and I all hate you

So, you don't know? You're now saying he should focus on other things?

BadOdor
05-28-2010, 11:04 PM
lol god.

Pelicans78
05-28-2010, 11:07 PM

But if God is truly all-powerful, etc he can probably control anything and everything. Basically he can do whatever he wants.

Smooth Criminal
05-28-2010, 11:51 PM
It does irritate me when they say "without god we wouldn't have won this game."
...so does that mean god loved you more that day? and that when you lose god loves the other team more? Shut Up (Looking at you Dwight)

crc21209
05-29-2010, 12:43 AM
Shut the fuck up with your bullshit. God (if he exists) and Jesus don't give a flying fuck about your basketball game and probably don't give a shit about you as well.

That clown is cursing left and right and doing all kind of thug shit and then drops "I'm a big believer in Jesus Christ"....kill yourself already

Pleeease. Just because someone cusses up a storm, doesnt mean they dont believe in God. Everybody cusses at some point in their life...jackass. :lol