PDA

View Full Version : The final seconds of game 5 of the WCF was fixed.

D2Procon
05-28-2010, 09:37 PM
http://www.nbaconspiracy.tk/ (http://www.nbaconspiracy.tk)

Stealthy Zebras

Although there weren’t as much of a disparity in free throws as the previous game and not as much technicals as the Orlando-Boston game, do not be fooled by such simplicity. Just because you watched something and it seemed alright doesn’t mean it was. After all, whenever there’s a screwjob or a fix the main thing on the person’s mind is how he will achieve his results without making it too obvious. As I watched the ending of game 5 between the Phoenix Suns and the Los Angeles Lakers, something was fishy.

For as long as I’ve been watching the NBA, its always the team with the momentum that wins in the final minutes of the game. I’ve never seen a team with so much momentum just lose by a lucky shot by the opposing team. Of course momentum can shift throughout the game but we are talking about the last 2 minutes. You see when a momentum shifts, one side is shooting lights out and the other side is just struggling. The Phoenix Suns, Nash in particular was making every shot, I think he scored the last 8 points for Phoenix during the final minutes while the Lakers were crumbling on defense. Phoenix finally came back to tie the game with a few seconds to go by a Jason Richardson three pointer. Now most of the time a team with that much of a momentum are definately destined to win the game thats just the way it works, something neither Einstein nor Newton could have explained using the laws of physics, it just comes naturally, but something caught my eye after they reviewed the final seconds of the play.

With 3.5 seconds to go in the game as Lamar was about to in bound the ball, you see three refs; one referee on the left about to give Lamar the ball to inbound, another one on the far right by the out of bounds and the last ref all the way on top by the Sun’s bench.

Now pay attention to the refs on the left and on the right as you play the video. As soon as the ref gives the ball to Lamar Odom, the ref all the way on the right starts counting for the 5 second violation. However the ref on the left see’s that Lamar is having trouble getting the ball to Kobe so what does he do? He signals with his hand to the other ref to stop counting to allow Lamar more time to inbound the ball. If you count from the moment Lamar gets the ball to when he passes it, it exceeds 5 seconds.

Stuff like this effects the outcome of the game because the whole momentum was with the Phoenix Suns and if this game went to overtime there was no doubt that the Suns would have won the game and possibly the series. However, Stern and his zebras prevented that from happening and the Suns got screwed over. You see, Mr. Stern is a smart man. He knows that in the final seconds of a very close game, all eyes will be on the player with the ball and not on the referees he used this particular moment to seize the opportunity because even if people were to replay the video on and on their focus is on Ron Artest hitting the game winner and not the zebras.
Well there you have it another example of how Mr. Stern and his Zebras just take over ball games like that.

MThR2YyW7j8

LnGrrrR
05-28-2010, 09:44 PM
Weaksauce.

BadOdor
05-28-2010, 09:45 PM
lol spur fan.

Nahtanoj
05-28-2010, 09:46 PM
lol wait are you saying Odom took more than 5 seconds to inbound that one? u need a new watch imo

Destro
05-28-2010, 10:29 PM
really reaching...that was a good play by Ron ROn and Derek FIsher was right there for the rebound to, Ron bumped into him. Lakers crashed the boards and the Suns fell asleep

lefty
05-28-2010, 10:32 PM
WTF

He didnt exceed 5 seconds

GuerillaBlack
05-28-2010, 10:35 PM
All you have to do is watch the seconds on YouTube. It was maybe 5.3 seconds. Lamar got it in on time.

D2Procon
05-28-2010, 10:38 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/k7wu9.gif

http://i49.tinypic.com/547z2g.gif

BadOdor
05-28-2010, 10:44 PM
d2procon = gallileo?

xellos88330
05-28-2010, 10:51 PM
More often than not, the easiest explanation is the solution.

Lakers won... end of story.

j.dizzle
05-28-2010, 10:52 PM
If you think everything is fixed, then dont watch it anymore & stop posting.

D2Procon
05-28-2010, 10:55 PM
If you think everything is fixed, then dont watch it anymore & stop posting.

Why would I stop watching?

ffadicted
05-28-2010, 11:32 PM
lmao at Doug Collins "NOOOOO"

ginobili's bald spot
05-28-2010, 11:39 PM
I thought this troll got banned. All he does is spam every thread with david stern pictures.

D2Procon
05-28-2010, 11:39 PM
I thought this troll got banned. All he does is spam every thread with david stern pictures.

Um no, it was just that game thread because I was trying to prove a point that that game was fixed.

ginobili's bald spot
05-28-2010, 11:41 PM
Um no, it was just that game thread because I was trying to prove a point that that game was fixed.

You have been posting the same bullshit in threads today.

D2Procon
05-28-2010, 11:46 PM
You have been posting the same bullshit in threads today.

I posted the books in 2 threads.