PDA

View Full Version : Going to Houston need Help....

ballhog05
05-28-2010, 11:34 PM
Hey ya'll im going to Houston and taking off Saturday morning.....But need some help to find places where to eat, and the best cheapest hotel to stay at or just best quality while also being pretty cheap....

As for the where to eat last time i went to Houston i stopped at Mexican Restaurant "Molcajetes" oh man that was the worst thing i've ever eaten and hope to never pass by that place again.....Any suggestions for some good mexican food or just any good food to eat in Houston?

Also as for where i might be im going to be visiting some family members in Pasadena...

Thanks to those who respond...

sefant77
05-28-2010, 11:39 PM
I know two nice places in Houston.

Its called "DNP"....the other is "choke". But both are highly frequent...

ballhog05
05-28-2010, 11:43 PM
C'mon im being serious here...lol

Need help for tomorrow...

thedong
05-28-2010, 11:46 PM
go to yelp.com you little lazy bitch.
go to fucking nasa

thedong
05-28-2010, 11:52 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=houston+strip+clubs+with+breakfast+buffet

Lars
05-29-2010, 02:54 AM
Lopez mexican restaurant on Murphy and 59 is fantastic. As is Fajita flats on the other side of 59 on Murphy.

Pappasitos on 59 and kirkwood I think is good but overpriced.

All three places are in Sugar Land

blink
05-29-2010, 03:02 AM
there's so many good places to eat... cant just name one.

ballhog05
05-29-2010, 08:39 AM
Lopez mexican restaurant on Murphy and 59 is fantastic. As is Fajita flats on the other side of 59 on Murphy.

Pappasitos on 59 and kirkwood I think is good but overpriced.

All three places are in Sugar Land
Thanks i have some cousins that live by Sugar Land i'll visit them on the way there then get to eating hopefully...Ima try to go to Lopez Mexican Restaurant don't want to pay for expensive regular food at Pappasitos....

Plus we have a Pappasitos here in dallas and lets just say im not going back anytime soon lol

djohn2oo8
05-29-2010, 08:43 AM
The best thing to do in Houston:

Get on Highway 45, heading North. Follow that for about 4 hours. Now you're in Dallas, a city that isn't a total shithole. Thank me later.

But yet still is a shithole

I know two nice places in Houston.

Its called "DNP"....the other is "choke". But both are highly frequent...

Choke and criminals go hand in hand in big D, just ask Dirk

djohn2oo8
05-29-2010, 08:47 AM
Thanks i have some cousins that live by Sugar Land i'll visit them on the way there then get to eating hopefully...Ima try to go to Lopez Mexican Restaurant don't want to pay for expensive regular food at Pappasitos....

Plus we have a Pappasitos here in dallas and lets just say im not going back anytime soon lol

You should also try Chuy's, very goood Tex-Mex food, if you have not had them before

djohn2oo8
05-29-2010, 08:48 AM
And Gringo's is pretty good too

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-29-2010, 09:05 AM
I second the Chuy's. House of Pies is worth a look if you like dessert. Most of the menu food is just average but the pies...mmmmmmmmmmm. Also they're open 24/7 if that's an issue.

ballhog05
05-29-2010, 09:09 AM
Thanks for your help...Im taking off Peace out...

Xevious
05-29-2010, 10:19 AM
Your best bet is to bring food with you and eat it in the car, because you're going to be in a traffic jam the entire fucking time you're there.

Findog
05-29-2010, 10:53 AM
As for the where to eat last time i went to Houston i stopped at Mexican Restaurant "Molcajetes" oh man that was the worst thing i've ever eaten and hope to never pass by that place again.....Any suggestions for some good mexican food or just any good food to eat in Houston?

El Tiempo Cantina on Richmond

Giuseppe
05-29-2010, 11:14 AM
They put butter on everything so you can't ever go wrong.