PDA

View Full Version : LA vs Boston game one Thread.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-29-2010, 06:42 PM
Now that we know who is playing lets discuss how it will go.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-29-2010, 06:43 PM
Game one Thursday Night in LA.

Some good match ups on both ends edge Boston better Bench and Defense.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-29-2010, 06:47 PM
Any one give the Lakers a shot at beating Boston?

Giuseppe
05-29-2010, 06:50 PM
It'll be easier than beating the Suns.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-29-2010, 07:04 PM
It'll be easier than beating the Suns.

So you think in 5?

Giuseppe
05-29-2010, 07:06 PM
I don't do predictions, Vin. I hope & pray. Hope the Lakers win. Pray the Suns lose. It's just weird that in this series the default if the Suns lose is just peaches.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-29-2010, 07:10 PM
I don't do predictions, Vin. I hope & pray. Hope the Lakers win. Pray the Suns lose. It's just weird that in this series the default if the Suns lose is just peaches.

Should be a good match up might be a six or seven game series. I am sure The Lakers will win tonight and be ready for Boston.

Giuseppe
05-29-2010, 07:16 PM
It's similar dilemma faced by the early '80's Lakers in their blood feud with the Celtics. Kareem was too soft. Worthy was too soft. Scott was too soft. Magic was too soft. It took Magic to reinvent himself and take everybody with him that made the difference a quarter century ago. I don't believe Kobe can do that with Gasol, Bynum and Odom. He doesn't have the fortitude, the patience, the innate trust, the "kindness of heart." He only knows to [go to the whip], or, to asshole it himself. And teams are waiting for that now, and welcome it.