PDA

View Full Version : Nash CRYING????

Amarelooms
05-29-2010, 10:43 PM
Come on man....you played hard....Lakers won...they had more weapons. No need to cry...you're getting millions

Do feel bad for him....come back to Dallas man...force a trade

:elephant

IronMexican
05-29-2010, 10:50 PM
He was seriously crying?

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
05-29-2010, 10:51 PM
Yes he was

BRHornet45
05-29-2010, 10:54 PM
sons you won't see any of the brotha's crying ... at the end of the day they know its just a game and that they have millions of dollars in their bank accounts and 9 inches between their legs. sons Nash could be crying about something other than the game when you really think about it. Shower time in the locker room has to be humiliating for him and Dragic.

LakerHater
05-29-2010, 10:55 PM
sons you won't see any of the brotha's crying ... at the end of the day, they know its just a game and that they have millions of dollars in their bank accounts and 9 inches between their legs. sons Nash could be crying about something other than the game when you really think about it. Shower time in the locker room has to be humiliating for him and Dragic.

Fishers not a "brotha"?

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
05-29-2010, 10:56 PM
sons you won't see any of the brotha's crying ... at the end of the day they know its just a game and that they have millions of dollars in their bank accounts and 9 inches between their legs. sons Nash could be crying about something other than the game when you really think about it. Shower time in the locker room has to be humiliating for him and Dragic.

Oh you mean because there won't be a game seven when he guaranteed it.

siraulo23
someone upload it to youtube and post it here plz

LoneStarState'sPride

That's really naive, son. Black dudes are more often than not the first ones to tear up. Makes sense really--"brothas" tend to play with a little more emotion anyway (or so the stereotype goes)

LakerHater
05-29-2010, 10:58 PM
someone upload it to youtube and post it here plz
d-fj0OFhB9g

ginobili's bald spot
05-29-2010, 10:59 PM

Funny considering I see you on here crying every day. About Stern, about conspiracies and about nobody else liking dyke ball. Oh my bad I forgot, you aren't black either.

reddog 99
d-fj0OFhB9g

Thanks. I needed that tonite.

:flag:

BRHornet45
That's really naive, son. Black dudes are more often than not the first ones to tear up. Makes sense really--"brothas" tend to play with a little more emotion anyway (or so the stereotype goes)

yea son but at the end of the day they know all is well. I can assure you that most of the Suns will be partying like crazy tonight at night clubs with white women.

Kamala
As long as you stir like motherf*ckin coffee it's all good.

dbestpro
05-29-2010, 11:01 PM
Come on man....you played hard....Lakers won...they had more weapons. No need to cry...you're getting millions

Do feel bad for him....come back to Dallas man...force a trade

Yeah, he can go back to Dallas and not worry about crying over a WCF loss because he will get eliminated in the first round.

BRHornet45
05-29-2010, 11:01 PM
Funny considering I see you on here crying every day. About Stern, about conspiracies and about nobody else liking dyke ball. Oh my bad I forgot, you aren't black either.

son I'm a zebra, not a black man. oh and I don't cry I just speak the truth. many of you probably still think the WWE and Santa are real. lol the NBA isn't far behind those two.

dbestpro
05-29-2010, 11:04 PM
son I'm a zebra, not a black man. oh and I don't cry I just speak the truth. many of you probably still think the WWE and Santa are real. lol the NBA isn't far behind those two.

I like Santa and the WWE has its moments.

BRHornet45
05-29-2010, 11:05 PM
I like Santa and the WWE has its moments.

son there is nothing wrong with that. just like there is nothing wrong with enjoying the NBA .... but at the end of the day its foolish to get too wrapped up in it. the NBA is nothing more than controlled, sports entertainment. don't take it too serious.

dbestpro
05-29-2010, 11:10 PM
son there is nothing wrong with that. just like there is nothing wrong with enjoying the NBA .... but at the end of the day its foolish to get too wrapped up in it. the NBA is nothing more than controlled, sports entertainment. don't take it too serious.

Yeah, that's why the truly smart fan always roots for the team that wins.

Jacob1983
05-29-2010, 11:14 PM
Didn't Kobe cry in that series too?

lurker
05-29-2010, 11:15 PM
Yeah, he can go back to Dallas and not worry about crying over a WCF loss because he will get eliminated in the first round.
:lol Sad, but true. I've accepted that the Mavericks are done and will not achieve anything anytime in the near future.

I've been thinking about it tonight that seeing Dirk with this Phoenix team would be pretty nice.

Amarelooms
05-29-2010, 11:21 PM
:lol Sad, but true. I've accepted that the Mavericks are done and will not achieve anything anytime in the near future.

I've been thinking about it tonight that seeing Dirk with this Phoenix team would be pretty nice.

Son are you that dumb....if Dirk is going to leave Dallas he might as well go out East with Lebron.....

Medvedenko
05-29-2010, 11:23 PM
Steve is a warrior and represents the NBA better than most. His tears represent his love for the game and doesn't care about the millions, and usual histrionics the NBA lifestyle brings.
Props to Nash.

ducks
05-29-2010, 11:25 PM
I give props to nash
he never ever beat the spurs
he did and he wanted so bad to atleast get to the finals

Chillen
05-29-2010, 11:27 PM
It wasn't true crying he was just really disappointed and since his window is closing to try and win an NBA title he probably feels some frustration. Some players let loose in public others hold it in till they get to the locker room. So he wasn't really crying but his eyes watered in the realization that he may never win a ring and he loves the game of basketball, I do feel for him he really has done a heck of a job for this Suns franchise.

ducks
05-29-2010, 11:29 PM
oh and steve should have bailed on the suns when he had the chance he could have signed for less knowing his owner was cheap to get him more help

lurker
05-29-2010, 11:30 PM
I didn't say it was going to happen, retard. I said it would be nice. Unfortunately Dirk is going to stay in Dallas and waste away the rest of his career thanks to a stupid sense of loyalty.

ducks
05-29-2010, 11:31 PM
I wonder if mark did not go cheap on steve if dallas would have beated the heat in the finals

Def Rowe
05-29-2010, 11:33 PM
Just shows the guy cares... wants to win. Steve gets no fag demerit from me on this one.

Pero
05-29-2010, 11:35 PM
I don't care if a guy who plays the fourth quarter with one eye, and in the process destroys the opposing team, cries after a season ending game like this.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-29-2010, 11:38 PM
All you guys who think crying isn't manly are fucktards. There is absolutely nothing wrong with crying when it is a release of a massive amount of tension, like it was for Nash after this game. The poor fucker has spent the last decade of his life trying to get to the Finals and has been thwarted again in the cruelest way (game 5). The guy is allowed to cry a little.

Crying gets a bad rap from men because it is something women do a lot, and that doesn't fit with the bullshit machismo mindset, but there is nothing wrong (or unmanly) about crying as part of a grieving process.

eyeh8u
05-29-2010, 11:39 PM

That's my quarterback

4>0rings
05-29-2010, 11:41 PM
Only bitchs cry.

Kobe, Fisher, Pop, and now Nash.

BadOdor
05-29-2010, 11:42 PM
Only bitchs cry.

Kobe, Fisher, Pop, and now Nash.

Honestly, I'd be more concerned if my team just went down like bitches without crying. At least I know they gave it all. Your team just got butt-fucked and didn't even put up a fight.

Giuseppe
05-29-2010, 11:44 PM
Big deal, I cried the other night when they won Game 5. I've been on verge of tears since OKC resisted us.

4>0rings
05-29-2010, 11:49 PM
Honestly, I'd be more concerned if my team just went down like bitches without crying. At least I know they gave it all. Your team just got butt-fucked and didn't even put up a fight.Crying is for bitches like Kobe, Fish, Pop, and now Nash.

BadOdor
05-29-2010, 11:50 PM
Crying is for bitches like Kobe, Fish, Pop, and now Nash.

getting swept 4-0 without winning a game is for bitches.

4>0rings
05-29-2010, 11:57 PM
getting swept 4-0 without winning a game is for bitches.
Defending crying bitches is for bitches.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-30-2010, 12:02 AM
Defending crying bitches is for bitches.

Humans have emotions, and sometimes emotions involve tears.

Grow up, moron.

crc21209
05-30-2010, 12:05 AM
I wonder if mark did not go cheap on steve if dallas would have beated the heat in the finals

I think they wouldve...but who's to say that they would have gotten there with him either..

4>0rings
05-30-2010, 12:05 AM
Humans have emotions, and sometimes emotions involve tears.

Grow up, moron.A man can handle his emotions. Kobe, Fish, Pop, and now Nash are crying bitches.

Giuseppe
05-30-2010, 12:10 AM
Shit, I was questioning my manhood after last Sunday night.

& then I show up in your PM cryin' and carrying on like the world was ending.:lol

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-30-2010, 12:14 AM
A man can handle his emotions. Kobe, Fish, Pop, and now Nash are crying bitches.

What a bunch of bullshit. Have you ever put a decade or more of your life into something only to continually fall just short of achieving it? That level of disappointment is immense. Shedding a few tears doesn't make any of those guys lesser men.

Just because Daddy told you "men don't cry" doesn't make it true. Humans cry.

I am not saying that crying all the time is a wonderful thing - although having discussed this with numerous women it is pretty clear to me that one of the reasons women cry a lot is that, on average, they feel emotion a lot more strongly than men (probably a product of hormonal differences) - but crying is simply an emotional release mechanism and no human should be ashamed of it.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-30-2010, 12:17 AM
Shit, I was questioning my manhood after last Sunday night.

The question is why? Because you failed to make the link between intense emotions and operational tear ducts? Or because you failed to realise that "men don't cry" is an artefact of social conditioning, and is in no way "truth" or "fact"?

BTW, why is Cubby posting as Giuseppe now, and not his real handle?

BadOdor
05-30-2010, 12:18 AM
A man can handle his emotions. Kobe, Fish, Pop, and now Nash are crying bitches.

Man don't lie down and take it up the ass from "bitches" like nash.

Duncan/ginobili/parker = bitches.

4>0rings
05-30-2010, 12:21 AM
Man don't lie down and take it up the ass from "bitches" like nash.

Duncan/ginobili/parker = bitches.Defending a bitch is a bitch move.

Mr.ChugDynasty
05-30-2010, 12:22 AM
yea son but at the end of the day they know all is well. I can assure you that most of the Suns will be partying like crazy tonight at night clubs with white women.

Son your boy CP3 needs to take some lessons from the master. Nash is the definition of determination and heart, something the Whorenets know nothing about.
But hey at least they are partying it up in night clubs with white hoes, something Stevie probably does not partake in. I mean his wife isn't drop dead gorgeous or anything...

Giuseppe
05-30-2010, 12:58 AM
Just saw the video of Nash "crying"..........wasn't even really crying.....it was more just raw anquish. Camera should not have been there. It was a private moment.

4>0rings
05-30-2010, 01:04 AM
Just saw the video of Nash "crying"..........wasn't even really crying.....it was more just raw anquish. Camera should not have been there. It was a private moment.Going soft now just like yur privates.

Giuseppe
05-30-2010, 01:06 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

21_Dickings
05-30-2010, 01:22 AM
Why are you worried about another mans cock? Fucking faggot.

You and Koolaid_Man are constantly worried about each other's cocks, so maybe you can enlighten the rest of us as to why.

sook
05-30-2010, 01:25 AM
props to nash...yes the greatest PG of our era and 1st ballot HOFer

Giuseppe
05-30-2010, 01:40 AM
He still did Porter dirt---and for that, I don't forgive.

vicphoenix13
05-30-2010, 01:48 AM

I always thought the Mavs lost their focus in that series because of some questionable officiating and the lack of a veteran point guard. They had Devin Harris but I think they could have won it all with him and Nash in the back court. Some times I wish the Nash/Dirk combo could reunite. But that would mean one fanbase would be disappointed.

vicphoenix13
05-30-2010, 01:54 AM

Then you must not be forgiving of many NBA players. Heck, Kobe was responsible for Phil's departure from LA the first time around. And when did you get it into you're mind that Nash was the only guy who wanted Terry Porter to be fired. Numerous reports out of Phoenix said that Nash, Hill, Raja Bell, Amare and Shaq wanted a coaching change. Even current Suns coach Alvin Gentry told some people that he thought Porter wasn't an effective communicator.

lurker
05-30-2010, 01:55 AM
If Porter hadn't gotten fired, Dragic would still be Tragic. Clearly the right decision was made.

Stabbin' Cabin
05-30-2010, 03:20 AM
If Porter hadn't gotten fired, Dragic would still be Tragic. Clearly the right decision was made.

And Lou would be "Who?" and Dudley would be "Dudley" and Barbosa would be getting 35 minutes a game for a team that wouldn't even make the playoffs.

Bukefal
05-30-2010, 04:28 AM
I give props to nash
he never ever beat the spurs
he did and he wanted so bad to atleast get to the finals

Exactly. Now was probably the closest he could get to the finals, he is getting older and knows its unlikely it will not happen again like this etcetera. Sucks for him. Maybe he'll have another shot, if he goes to another team though.

Giuseppe
05-30-2010, 04:57 AM
Then you must not be forgiving of many NBA players. Heck, Kobe was responsible for Phil's departure from LA the first time around.

Cept Jackson had to come, hat in hand to Kobe for reinstatement.