PDA

View Full Version : Koolaid_Man and Lakaluva

21_Dickings
05-30-2010, 01:36 AM
When's the wedding? Me and the other 21 would love to attend. Send us an invite and let us know where you're registered.

Ciao!

midnightpulp
05-30-2010, 01:40 AM
I like Luva, a good troll and poster. But Koolaid_Man is beyond worthless. Don't understand why Luva follows him around and virtual dick sucks every thread that moron makes.

Maybe the OG was right. Koolaid_Man is a pimp and Luva is his male hoe. Hope not. But the way they make love in every thread they make seems to confirm it.

Koolaid_Man
05-30-2010, 01:44 AM
I like Luva, a good troll and poster. But Koolaid_Man is beyond worthless. Don't understand why Luva follows him around and virtual dick sucks every thread that moron makes.

Maybe the OG was right. Koolaid_Man is a pimp and Luva is his male hoe. Hope not. But the way they make love in every thread they make seems to confirm it.

Luva is seperate Laker G been on this board way before me and maybe long after me...see he's not bitch made like most of you fans...wanting to agree in some eHarmony type fashion that I'm to be hated at all costs...you are all probably real pussies in real life as well as on this board...I can tell by the way most of you type trying to get acceptance and shit...Fuck everyone that's not down with the Lakers...and no I'm not your friend...

midnightpulp
05-30-2010, 01:46 AM
I thought Koolaid was me?

They said Kori confirmed it wasn't you. Not sure if this guy is a troll or a legit Laker fan. Anyhow, he's worthless as both. You're at least funny.

Shed this moron from your crew. He's like the Amarelooms of the Laker crew.

PM me your paypal account, so you can get paid.

midnightpulp
05-30-2010, 01:52 AM
Luva is seperate Laker G been on this board way before me and maybe long after me...see he's not bitch made like most of you fans...wanting to agree in some eHarmony type fashion that I'm to be hated at all costs...you are all probably real pussies in real life as well as on this board...I can tell by the way most of you type trying to get acceptance and shit...Fuck everyone that's not down with the Lakers...and no I'm not your friend...

You're missing the point. Luva trolls 10x as hard as you do and talks 10x the trash. The difference is: He's funny and you're not. All you do is clog up the forum with idiotic bullshit, hoping someone will give you attention.

Indeed, both of you are attention whores, like two chicks seeking validation by posting pics of themselves on myspace. But we don't mind in Luva's case. Figuratively speaking, he's pretty to look at. You are the other hand are this:

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Business/images-2/fat-chick.jpg

You're an attention whore without the looks to back it up.

21_Dickings
05-30-2010, 01:58 AM

LOLOLOLOLOL.

The fag who was crying about divorce, talking about worshipping Nubian Queens and writing freaky jams is really you!

Look how you spell "seperate" and how the Koolaid_Man from black planet spells it.

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/OGBobbyJohsonOWNsKoolaidman/koolaid3-1.jpg

midnightpulp
05-30-2010, 02:03 AM
I'd knock her teeth out and give her all 10 inches to play with.

So that means you give, have given, Koolaid_Man all ten inches to play with?

Get off the dude's jock. Guy is garbage.

midnightpulp
05-30-2010, 02:29 AM
LOLOLOLOLOL.

The fag who was crying about divorce, talking about worshipping Nubian Queens and writing freaky jams is really you!

Look how you spell "seperate" and how the Koolaid_Man from black planet spells it.

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/OGBobbyJohsonOWNsKoolaidman/koolaid3-1.jpg

Exposed!

Luva, did you realize your boy Koolaid_Man is this gay? Has he ever written a "freaky jam" for you?