PDA

View Full Version : Amnesia: Dark Descent

v2freak
05-30-2010, 04:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWHBlDCvhkg

(Sorry, not sure how to embed it)

Anyone thinking of getting this? It looks super f'ckin scary. Cause it's a survival horror game, I don't think you get fancy weapons if any at all. Maybe a crow bar or a chair leg...that thing in the video definitely doesn't even look human. My friend said he played Penumbra by the same company and it was really good.

Sense
05-30-2010, 04:03 AM
OWHBlDCvhkg

v2freak
05-30-2010, 04:06 AM
:tu Preciate it, Sense. Honestly if I were playing, I would have hid in that room for about 10 more minutes before even thinking about opening it.

Sense
05-30-2010, 04:06 AM
I don't see anything

nevermind I see what you're talking about...

I don't know about these types of games, but it is interesting

Sense
05-30-2010, 04:21 AM
:tu Preciate it, Sense. Honestly if I were playing, I would have hid in that room for about 10 more minutes before even thinking about opening it.

No problem man....

btw for future reference, embedding is easy... you simply do the

[youtube ] [/youtube ] (no spaces)

with the "code in between

which in this video is OWHBlDCvhkg

v2freak
05-30-2010, 04:10 PM
Ah, gotcha. I thought it was complicated and I so I originally went to Youtube and looked up the embed code and yeah.

When I first saw this preview I thought he was waking up in some old abandoned sewer system or something. I'm not totally sure why I thought that but some people have told me it's definitely a castle and could involve zombies. That wouldn't make much sense to me.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-30-2010, 04:30 PM
I don't mind survival horror games, but this one just seems lackluster, I don't know why. Either that, or that trailer sucked ass