PDA

View Full Version : To The Mods: Stop Racism Against ALL Greeks In This Forum

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 09:14 AM
EVERY single Greek in this forum has to read racism against us, our people, our culture, our country. EVERY day this racism. The SAME idiots keep doing it over and over.

We are sick of it and nothing is ever done about it. The mods says no racism against anyone here and clamp down on any racism against ANY other group. But not against Greeks.

Greeks in this forum are SICK of this. PLEASE mods stop the racism here against Greeks.

It is disgusting.

Mel_13
05-30-2010, 09:16 AM
:lol

Fake Greek running to mommy, just like his hero.

ChumpDumper
05-30-2010, 09:17 AM
The mods like it better if you use PMs.

Starting a complaint thread is considered gauche.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 09:21 AM
The mods like it better if you use PMs.

Starting a complaint thread is considered gauche.

I do not know what this means. Anyway I have sent MANY complaints in PM. Always the same story there is no racism allowed here and I see ANY racism against any other people is not allowed.

Never one time is anything done about racism against Greeks.

Why should I keep sending private messages about it when they refuse to do anything about.

And why should I care what you think when you are one of the posters that in the forum has made hundreds of racist posts against Greece.

Kobayagi
05-30-2010, 09:22 AM
Go die.

Mel_13
05-30-2010, 09:23 AM
Anyway I have sent MANY complaints in PM.

With little apparent success.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 09:25 AM
Go die.

No one is allowed to say anything racist here against Slovenes. Why is it that Greeks can be insulted daily? You are probably a racist also.

ChumpDumper
05-30-2010, 09:25 AM
I do not know what this means. Anyway I have sent MANY complaints in PM. Always the same story there is no racism allowed here and I see ANY racism against any other people is not allowed.

Never one time is anything done about racism against Greeks.

Why should I keep sending private messages about it when they refuse to do anything about.

And why should I care what you think when you are one of the posters that in the forum has made hundreds of racist posts against Greece.Why do you think that starting a complaint thread will change anything?

samikeyp
05-30-2010, 09:26 AM
You're right KBP...racism is bad.

So in the spirit of squashing racism on this board I will say this...

You're a dipshit.

Not a Greek dipshit because that would be racist...just a dipshit. :tu

Kobayagi
05-30-2010, 09:26 AM
No one is allowed to say anything racist here against Slovenes.

We get smack all the time, but are not butthurt over it. Being a fake greek makes this even more bizzarre.

ChumpDumper
05-30-2010, 09:27 AM
Really, it's not like we are racist against Arkansans.

ginobili's bald spot
05-30-2010, 09:29 AM
How many times has KBP used the term "idiot Americans"? Hypocrite.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 09:29 AM
We get smack all the time, but are not butthurt over it. Being a fake greek makes this even more bizzarre.

Fake Greek is racist statement. I know all the Greeks in this site are really sick of all the anti Greece remarks and all the Greece bashing here. Is ridiculous. No other country is talked about that way here.

If anyone even dare say anything slightly below "USA is perfect" here they get threatened or banned.

But "all Greeks are gay" or "Greece has no toilets" or "Greeks are all hairy and smell" etc is just "normal conversation" here.

I have NEVER seen any such comments about Slovenes here. NEVER.

samikeyp
05-30-2010, 09:31 AM
Fake Greek is racist statement.

So then, if someone is not Greek but pretending to be Greek...what is the proper term? I mean, aside from Kill_Bill_Pana.

mogrovejo
05-30-2010, 09:32 AM
It's not racism if it's true.

ChumpDumper
Fake Greek is racist statement.No. It means you aren't really Greek.

I have NEVER seen any such comments about Slovenes here. NEVER.Fake Slovenes smell bad and are gay.

Kill_Bill_Pana
So then, if someone is not Greek but pretending to be Greek...what is the proper term? I mean, aside from Kill_Bill_Pana.

I am Greek.

Can I call you fake American from now on?

You are fake American.

samikeyp
05-30-2010, 09:34 AM
I am Greek.

Can I call you fake American from now on?

You are fake American.

How do we know you are?

Besides, you didn't answer my question. What is the proper term for someone who is not Greek but pretending to be?

ginobili's bald spot
05-30-2010, 09:34 AM
Fake Greek is racist statement. I know all the Greeks in this site are really sick of all the anti Greece remarks and all the Greece bashing here. Is ridiculous. No other country is talked about that way here.

If anyone even dare say anything slightly below "USA is perfect" here they get threatened or banned.

But "all Greeks are gay" or "Greece has no toilets" or "Greeks are all hairy and smell" etc is just "normal conversation" here.

If it's so bad here then why did you beg to come back bitch? If you don't like it then get the fuck out.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 09:35 AM
It's not racism if it's true.

Saying all Greeks smell are hairy are gay, rape men's asses, that they all are poor all these things said here DAILY by numerous members is NOT true. It is racist and you are one of the worst.

You are a dirty racist.

If anyone said this about blacks in this forum, the things they say about Greeks then probably members would find the person that said it and kill them. But say it against Greeks and it is just "true".

Kori needs to ban every one of racist aholes. It is sick and disgusting that your racism is allowed here.

Kill_Bill_Pana
How do we know you are?

Besides, you didn't answer my question. What is the proper term for someone who is not Greek but pretending to be?

You are a fake American.

samikeyp
Saying all Greeks smell are hairy are gay, rape men's asses, that they all are poor all these things said here DAILY by numerous members is NOT true. It is racist and you are one of the worst.

You are a dirty racist.

If anyone said this about blacks in this forum, the things they say about Greeks then probably members would find the person that said it and kill them. But say it against Greeks and it is just "true".

Kori needs to ban every one of racist aholes. It is sick and disgusting that your racism is allowed here.

but its ok for you to say idiot Americans.

Mel_13
05-30-2010, 09:36 AM
If it's so bad here then why did you beg to come back bitch?

Perfect question.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 09:37 AM
but its ok for you to say idiot Americans.

The racists are idiots. Are you saying that racists are not idiots?

samikeyp
05-30-2010, 09:37 AM
Fake Greek is racist statement.

You are a fake American

You are a racist.

samikeyp
05-30-2010, 09:38 AM
The racists are idiots. Are you saying that racists are not idiots?

They are but you don't distinguish....you say it about all Americans.

And you still haven't answered my question.

So I guess you are a coward too.

Kill_Bill_Pana
You are a racist.

Whatever. I am going to write into the SA newspaper about this. The Spurs fans forum is extremely racist. I am going to provide copies of all the posts to them.

Kill_Bill_Pana
You don't distinguish....you say it about all Americans.

And you still haven't answered my question.

So I guess you are a coward too.

Are you racist against Greeks?

jack sommerset
05-30-2010, 09:39 AM
Really Greece!

vw3UCIkjSTg

samikeyp
Are you racist against Greeks?

Nope...just the fake ones.

Why do you hate Americans?

ChumpDumper
Whatever. I am going to write into the SA newspaper about this. The Spurs fans forum is extremely racist. I am going to provide copies of all the posts to them.They can't reprint those without permission. They can only provide a link to this board.

samikeyp
05-30-2010, 09:40 AM
Whatever. I am going to write into the SA newspaper about this. The Spurs fans forum is extremely racist. I am going to provide copies of all the posts to them.

So...if someone calls you a fake Greek, they are racist but its not racist for you to call someone a fake American.

double standard anyone?

samikeyp
05-30-2010, 09:41 AM

Good luck...since most of the people who work there are Spurs fans. :)

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 09:41 AM
They can't reprint those without permission. They can only provide a link to this board.

Did you know that ADL investigates people that make racist remarks on web forums if it gets sent to them?

ChumpDumper
05-30-2010, 09:42 AM
Did you know that ADL investigates people that make racist remarks on web forums if it gets sent to them?Did they investigate you for all your antisemitic posts?

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 09:42 AM
Nope...just the fake ones.

Why do you hate Americans?

I do NOT hate Americans. I am just sick of all the racism against Greeks here. There is no excuse for why this is allowed to continue here. Especially after Kori said she would ban anyone making racist comments.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 09:43 AM
Did they investigate you for all your antisemitic posts?

My English > your English.

samikeyp
05-30-2010, 09:43 AM
I do NOT hate Americans. I am just sick of all the racism against Greeks here. There is no excuse for why this is allowed to continue here. Especially after Kori said she would ban anyone making racist comments.

really because if someone disagrees with you or thinks a player is not as good as you do...you drop the "idiot American" card or the "all NBA fans are stupid" card.

ChumpDumper
05-30-2010, 09:44 AM
My English > your English.That isn't an answer to this question:

Did they investigate you for all your antisemitic posts?

Well, did they?

ginobili's bald spot
05-30-2010, 09:45 AM
Did you know that ADL investigates people that make racist remarks on web forums if it gets sent to them?

:lol Terrifying.

samikeyp
05-30-2010, 09:45 AM
That isn't an answer to this question:

Well, did they?

Another question he won't answer. He still owes me one from earlier.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-30-2010, 09:47 AM
I am done responding to ones posting here. They are all racists and they do not deny it. They even laugh about making their racist remarks.

I will just wait for the mods to do something about it as they said they would that no racism is allowed here.

ChumpDumper
05-30-2010, 09:48 AM
I am done responding to ones posting here. They are all racists and they do not deny it. They even laugh about making their racist remarks.

I will just wait for the mods to do something about it as they said they would that no racism is allowed here.Are you sending my posts to the ADL?

Mel_13
05-30-2010, 09:48 AM
I will just wait for the mods to do something about it

Don't hold your breath.

On second thought....

samikeyp
05-30-2010, 09:50 AM

I will just wait for the mods to do something about it as they said they would that no racism is allowed here.

so...you're a coward and a liar....wow, well done...get one more for a hat trick. :)

ChumpDumper
05-30-2010, 09:52 AM
I really do hate those fake Slovenes though.

So stinky....

Pero
05-30-2010, 10:05 AM
Since when did Greek become a race? Were they so buthurt about being bankrupt that the international community decided to try to make them feel better by giving them their own race or something?

easy7
05-30-2010, 10:07 AM
Bill, you are just for yourself. You should ask for this shit to stop for all nationalities.

D2Procon
05-30-2010, 10:08 AM
Cry me a fucking river, just leave the forum then.

eisfeld
05-30-2010, 10:10 AM
EVERY single Greek in this forum has to read racism against us, our people, our culture, our country. EVERY day this racism. The SAME idiots keep doing it over and over.

We are sick of it and nothing is ever done about it. The mods says no racism against anyone here and clamp down on any racism against ANY other group. But not against Greeks.

Greeks in this forum are SICK of this. PLEASE mods stop the racism here against Greeks.

It is disgusting.

Take it like a man... I've been called a Nazi because of my origin and you don't see me whining about. If you can't cope with such things on an internet forum you should unplug your fake greek 56K modem and enjoy the economic crash in your country.

rasho8
05-30-2010, 10:34 AM
Holy shiy this is getting out of hand.

Hating on Greeks isnt racism for fucks sake. Racism is defined as being prejudiced against someone because of their RACE. GREEK ISNT A RACE!! Its a nationality.

So technically we are just being assholes to you. And you deserve it. So stop whining and post on the baskbetball internet forum.

JamStone
05-30-2010, 10:45 AM
It's just a fucking messageboard. You aren't saving lives here.

Stop trying to be a gyro.

TheRealCB
05-30-2010, 10:50 AM
Ok,maybe KBP is a fake Greek,maybe not..But I am an actual Greek,and I would like the racism to stop..Chump's shit talking is funny,but other's go over the line and that should stop.

DAF86
05-30-2010, 10:53 AM
Holy shiy this is getting out of hand.

Hating on Greeks isnt racism for fucks sake. Racism is defined as being prejudiced against someone because of their RACE. GREEK ISNT A RACE!! Its a nationality.

So technically we are just being assholes to you. And you deserve it. So stop whining and post on the baskbetball internet forum.

Technically you would be beign (is that well written?) xenophobic.

D2Procon
05-30-2010, 10:55 AM
What kind of racial slur can you come up for greeks?

flease? grease ball? guppie? homocrat? lamb chop? pendos? goat banger? gobbler? olive picker? unibrow?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-30-2010, 10:59 AM
Ok,maybe KBP is a fake Greek,maybe not..But I am an actual Greek,and I would like the racism to stop..Chump's shit talking is funny,but other's go over the line and that should stop.

lol Greece
lol hairy gross people
lol bankrupt
lol :cry "stop the racism" :cry

TheRealCB
05-30-2010, 11:06 AM
lol Greece
lol hairy gross people
lol bankrupt
lol :cry "stop the racism" :cry

lol Im fat
lol KFC is my life
lol no class

D2Procon
05-30-2010, 11:08 AM
http://www.theluxuryspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Hairy-Man-thumb-400x366.jpg

http://www.ukhairdressers.com/carol/hairy3.jpg

http://joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2005/02/hairy_beach_dude_for_jesus.jpg

http://www.encyclopediaofstupid.com/stupid/images/4/4d/Greek-boys-sex.jpg

http://www.funnygrek.com/photos/front.jpg

http://www.0kaix.com/wp-content/2009/06/96335693.jpg

fo'shizzle
05-30-2010, 11:09 AM
sons, if you can't stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen.
Just sayin' :wakeup

Sec24Row7
05-30-2010, 11:11 AM
Greek isn't a race... it's a salad dressing.

TheRealCB
05-30-2010, 11:15 AM
Greek isn't a race... it's a salad dressing.

Greek is something you'd be lucky to be..Obsiously you're not..

D2Procon
05-30-2010, 11:23 AM

Thank god Im not greek

TheRealCB
05-30-2010, 11:27 AM
Thank god Im not greek

You wouldn't deserve to be Greek son,sorry:toast

D2Procon
05-30-2010, 11:28 AM
You wouldn't deserve to be Greek son,sorry:toast

Again, Thank god.

TheRealCB
05-30-2010, 11:29 AM
Again, Thank god.

Again,what are you?American?Serious question,no trolling.

BRHornet45
05-30-2010, 11:30 AM
sons the sexism in this forum needs to stop as well.

D2Procon
05-30-2010, 11:31 AM

It doesn't matter what I am. Stop asking racist questions dumb fuck

D2Procon
05-30-2010, 11:36 AM

Whats your occupation sir? Do you work in a gyro shop?

Sec24Row7
05-30-2010, 11:38 AM

Yeah... would totally love to be from a soon to be 3rd world country whos greatest export is about to be shaved back hair for pillow stuffing.

TheRealCB
05-30-2010, 11:39 AM
Whats your occupation sir? Do you work in a gyro shop?

Why is working in a gyro shop something bad?I don't get it..

And I am Greek,I am proud of it and I have no reason to hide my nationality..Why do you,the great non-Greek don't reveal yours?

@BR,I am sorry,you're right :toast

BadOdor
05-30-2010, 12:03 PM
I would guess fake greek is really close to being banned again, this time for good.

What a gyro.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-30-2010, 12:11 PM
tbh gyros are kinda good.

Whisky Dog
05-30-2010, 12:17 PM
That kid is fucking hilarious.

Whisky Dog
05-30-2010, 12:18 PM

Greece has no toilets:rollin

that's my favorite.

dirk4mvp
05-30-2010, 12:24 PM
Yeah... would totally love to be from a soon to be 3rd world country whos greatest export is about to be shaved back hair for pillow stuffing.

tbh, 'hey bruce, lebron is the rock' is quite possibly the gayest user title in spurstalk history.

Trainwreck2100
05-30-2010, 12:30 PM
he should do everone a favor and an gyro himself

D2Procon
05-30-2010, 12:34 PM
The Official Guide to being Greek

http://grove.ufl.edu/~gasa/guidetobeinggreek.htm

1. wear clothes of 2 colors, black and white.

2. own a cell phone and use it in at inapropriate times- in church, restaurant, funeral, wedding etc.

3. refer to anyone who's not Greek disparingly as "xeni" and pity them for not being as cultured and sophisticated as the greeks.

4. have predominantly Greek friends, with a few token "xeni" thrown in for diversity. talk greek when "xeni" are around

5. dress as though you are headed for a club when you're actually going to work or class.

6. if you are a Greek woman, stare menacingly at the other women around you, especially if there richer or more attractive than you.

7. if you are a Greek guy, be sure not to bathe to achieve an "earthy" scent, then try to mask it with a lot of cologne; the combination drives babes wild.

8. smoke as if is your last day on earth…and smoke only Marlboros.

9. travel only in droves of 10 or more , and be as loud as possible at all times.

10. if you're single, go to all Greek intercollegiate parties and all YAL and GOYA conferences, even if you're 45 years old.

11. if you're a single Greek over 30, tell everyone you're in your 20's, even if you're pushing 50.

12. if you're a single Greek guy, tell women you're a "successful businessman" or that you "own a successful business back in Greece" even if you're an unemployed goat farmer.

13. dirty dance to Greek folk music.

14. wear only "designer" labels, even if you buy them off a cart on a sidewalk in Manhattan.

15. make sure "designer" lables are extremely visible, preferably embroided on the front of the apparel.

16. if you are a Greek guy, walk 10 feet in front of your woman and call her only when you want sex, then go into a deep depression and lament "theft" of your woman when she dumps you for another guy.

17. if you're a Greek guy, be indifferent and rude to any woman you're interested in dating, especially if she's Greek.

18. if you're a Greek guy, date "xenes" but marry a Greek woman that can treat you badly.

19. if you're a Greek woman, date "xeni" but marry a Greek guy that treats you badly.

20. wear a leather jacket at all times… even in the summer.

21. tell American friends that money is never an object, even if you only have 10 bucks to your name.

22. guys: if you have hair, get it cut every week and use at least 3 different styling products; if you're bald, develop a big ego to mask your insecurity. (applicable to short men as well)

23. make sure you install every possible option in your car, even if it is a Hyundai.

24. own a manual transmission sports car, even if its junk.

25. claim to be a devout Orthodox Christian but know nothing about the religion other than the date of your name day.

26. use church as social stomping ground to meet potential dates.

27. if you are a Greek woman, dye your hair an obvious fake shade of blonde that is nonexistent in nature and swear that it's natural.

28. if you are a Greek american, act like your father was royalty back in Greece but fell into hard times after the 1973 coup.

29. pump Greek music in the hood.

duhoh
05-30-2010, 12:40 PM
this resembles a certain thread in the classics section

TheRealCB
05-30-2010, 01:04 PM
The Official Guide to being Greek

http://grove.ufl.edu/~gasa/guidetobeinggreek.htm

1. wear clothes of 2 colors, black and white.

2. own a cell phone and use it in at inapropriate times- in church, restaurant, funeral, wedding etc.

3. refer to anyone who's not Greek disparingly as "xeni" and pity them for not being as cultured and sophisticated as the greeks.

4. have predominantly Greek friends, with a few token "xeni" thrown in for diversity. talk greek when "xeni" are around

5. dress as though you are headed for a club when you're actually going to work or class.

6. if you are a Greek woman, stare menacingly at the other women around you, especially if there richer or more attractive than you.

7. if you are a Greek guy, be sure not to bathe to achieve an "earthy" scent, then try to mask it with a lot of cologne; the combination drives babes wild.

8. smoke as if is your last day on earth…and smoke only Marlboros.

9. travel only in droves of 10 or more , and be as loud as possible at all times.

10. if you're single, go to all Greek intercollegiate parties and all YAL and GOYA conferences, even if you're 45 years old.

11. if you're a single Greek over 30, tell everyone you're in your 20's, even if you're pushing 50.

12. if you're a single Greek guy, tell women you're a "successful businessman" or that you "own a successful business back in Greece" even if you're an unemployed goat farmer.

13. dirty dance to Greek folk music.

14. wear only "designer" labels, even if you buy them off a cart on a sidewalk in Manhattan.

15. make sure "designer" lables are extremely visible, preferably embroided on the front of the apparel.

16. if you are a Greek guy, walk 10 feet in front of your woman and call her only when you want sex, then go into a deep depression and lament "theft" of your woman when she dumps you for another guy.

17. if you're a Greek guy, be indifferent and rude to any woman you're interested in dating, especially if she's Greek.

18. if you're a Greek guy, date "xenes" but marry a Greek woman that can treat you badly.

19. if you're a Greek woman, date "xeni" but marry a Greek guy that treats you badly.

20. wear a leather jacket at all times… even in the summer.

21. tell American friends that money is never an object, even if you only have 10 bucks to your name.

22. guys: if you have hair, get it cut every week and use at least 3 different styling products; if you're bald, develop a big ego to mask your insecurity. (applicable to short men as well)

23. make sure you install every possible option in your car, even if it is a Hyundai.

24. own a manual transmission sports car, even if its junk.

25. claim to be a devout Orthodox Christian but know nothing about the religion other than the date of your name day.

26. use church as social stomping ground to meet potential dates.

27. if you are a Greek woman, dye your hair an obvious fake shade of blonde that is nonexistent in nature and swear that it's natural.

28. if you are a Greek american, act like your father was royalty back in Greece but fell into hard times after the 1973 coup.

29. pump Greek music in the hood.

Most of these are real son,I give you that:toast

You've been to Greece lately?:lol

Edit:As you see,this is a Greek site:toast

eisfeld
05-30-2010, 01:07 PM
Most of these are real son,I give you that:toast

You've been to Greece lately?:lol

Edit:As you see,this is a Greek site:toast

Most of those stereotypes are true for Italians or Turks as well.

Pero
05-30-2010, 01:52 PM
Take it like a man... I've been called a Nazi because of my origin and you don't see me whining about. If you can't cope with such things on an internet forum you should unplug your fake greek 56K modem and enjoy the economic crash in your country.

:tu

Bob Lanier
05-30-2010, 02:44 PM
Most of those stereotypes are true for Italians or Turks as well.
Oh shit, now you've done it.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/dedalusdaemon/animated-GIF/wacist.gif

BlackSwordsMan
05-30-2010, 05:13 PM
How did greece go from the creator of manly sports to whiny hairy men

eisfeld
05-30-2010, 06:44 PM
How did greece go from the creator of manly sports to whiny hairy men

They sold the patent of the razor blade to acquire Josh Childress.

gmartin02
05-30-2010, 06:51 PM
What do you expect? If you are sensitive to racism, this is probably not the forum for you. Texas has a lot of racism. I lived in east Texas when I was a kid & have relatives in west Texas, and have never experienced the level of racism anywhere else in the United States that I have in Texas (except for deeper in the Southeast, where it is even worse). That's not to say that everyone in Texas is racist, but there sure are are a lot of racist people there, particularly older (white) people. This in one of the reasons my father moved our family out of Texas to the West Coast.

Overt racism is a way of people advertising their ignorance, fear, and hatred.

Also, a lot of these people are trolling you just to stir you up - If you fall for that, you are being pretty ignorant, although people with actual decency don't make racist comments, even when joking - only losers do that..

Buddy Holly
05-30-2010, 07:35 PM
Wait, when did insulting a nationality become "racist"? Being Greek isn't a race.

Spursfan092120
05-30-2010, 07:45 PM

It is disgusting.
People don't hate on you because you're Greek...they hate on your because you're a self righteous, irritating douchebag.

gmartin02
05-30-2010, 08:16 PM
Wait, when did insulting a nationality become "racist"? Being Greek isn't a race.
Another ignorant US American comment.

Footnote: I am American, or more accurately, native to the United States, as anyone else born here is. "American" really refers to anyone born in the Americas, North, Central, or South. Many people born in the Americas outside the United States think it is pretty amusing and ignorant of United States natives to refer to themselves as "Americans". Around the world, mostly only English speaking countries refer to United States natives as "Americans". Native English speakers make up much less than 10% of the worlds population, and this is continuing to decline - will probably drop below 5% in 40 more years.

Greece, like many countries around the world, and unlike the United States, has a fairly homogeneous racial heritage among its population - i.e. the majority of the people living in Greece share a common ancestral racial and cultural heritage. Because of this, by insulting the Greek nationality, you are being racist (and an ignorant one at that, because you don't even realize what you are doing).

gmartin02
05-30-2010, 08:19 PM
People don't hate on you because you're Greek...they hate on your because you're a self righteous, irritating douchebag.
LOL - The truth is revealed - irritating douchebags come from all cultures and countries, including Greek, US, and especially Slovenian in the case of VujaBitch.

Well said Spursfan

Spursfan092120
05-30-2010, 08:24 PM
LOL - The truth is revealed - irritating douchebags come form all cultures and countries, including Greek, US, and especially Slovenian in the case of VujaBitch.

Well said Spursfan
Thank you...I have no problem with any particular race...just idiots.

duhoh
05-30-2010, 08:32 PM
Thank you...I have no problem with any particular race...just idiots.

:toast

unfortunately, those aren't exempt from any race

Spursfan092120
05-30-2010, 08:34 PM
:toast

unfortunately, those aren't exempt from any race
how true..

JJ Hickson
05-30-2010, 08:42 PM

Footnote: I am American, or more accurately, native to the United States, as anyone else born here is. "American" really refers to anyone born in the Americas, North, Central, or South. Many people born in the Americas outside the United States think it is pretty amusing and ignorant of United States natives to refer to themselves as "Americans". Around the world, mostly only English speaking countries refer to United States natives as "Americans". Native English speakers make up much less than 10% of the worlds population, and this is continuing to decline - will probably drop below 5% in 40 more years.

Shut the fuck up. It's "ignorant"? It's a fucking name you retard. Are you really bitching about a name? Get a life your inferiority complex is just sad. Secondly, you are a noob and don't know shit about this message board or why people say the things they do to KBP. Third, it's extremely ironic that you are on your soap box criticizing people for doing the exact same fucking thing you are doing in your posts regarding "ignorant" Americans. Not only does that make you an idiot but also a hypocrite.

Venti Quattro
05-30-2010, 08:46 PM
greeks are sinking like their economy lol

thedong
05-30-2010, 08:49 PM
why cant all yall niggas, crackas, chinks, beaner, illegals, ceasar salad eatin greek bitches, jews, nazis, euro trash, and muttss, all get along?

Like damn

ginobili's bald spot
05-30-2010, 08:49 PM

Bawwww this poster is racist Bawwwww

TheSullyMonster
05-30-2010, 09:15 PM

Actually, race being limited to color is a very recent phenomenon. Nationalities used to be regarded the same as what we consider race today.:wakeup

eyeh8u
05-30-2010, 09:40 PM
Actually, race being limited to color is a very recent phenomenon. Nationalities used to be regarded the same as what we consider race today.:wakeup

the old way was much better, this race equal color shit sucks,
shit ass new age sociologists

gmartin02
05-30-2010, 10:54 PM
Shut the fuck up. It's "ignorant"? It's a fucking name you retard. Are you really bitching about a name? Get a life your inferiority complex is just sad. Secondly, you are a noob and don't know shit about this message board or why people say the things they do to KBP. Third, it's extremely ironic that you are on your soap box criticizing people for doing the exact same fucking thing you are doing in your posts regarding "ignorant" Americans. Not only does that make you an idiot but also a hypocrite.

Wow - I's very amusing that you responded to my footnote in this way. I actually expected an ignorant comment but didn't think I would get a gem like this one.

When I said "I am American, or more accurately, native to the United States, as anyone else born here is...Many people born in the Americas outside the United States think it is pretty amusing and ignorant of United States natives to refer to themselves as "Americans".", this logically infers that I am not one of those people, because I was born in the United States, so I was not "bitching" about this, simply stating what many other people born outside the united States think.

You said "you are a noob and don't know shit about this message board or why people say the things they do to KBP."

When I posted this:

LOL - The truth is revealed - irritating douchebags come from all cultures and countries, including Greek, US, and especially Slovenian in the case of VujaBitch.

Well said Spursfan
If I didn't understand the context of the posts responding to KBP, I wouldn't have posted response to Spursfan, but I did (before your post to me), so your response doesn't make sense. I have also been a member of this message board almost 3 times as long as you, so actually you are the noob here.

You said "Third, it's extremely ironic that you are on your soap box criticizing people for doing the exact same fucking thing you are doing in your posts regarding "ignorant" Americans."

"Americans" (United States natives) are not a race (unless I was referring to the original indigenous population before any Europeans showed up, which I was not) - we are a collection of many races in a thing called a "country". For this reason this cannot be a racist comment. You could call it a "countryist" comment, but certainly not a racist comment.

I imagine if you were a little more conversant in English and a little less ignorant about the concepts of "country" and "race" you would not have been offended by my post, and your own inferiority complex would not have compelled you to respond as you did. Thanks for the laugh - sorry it had to be at your expense.

P.S. The most ironic thing about the "American" title for United States natives is that the group of people that most deserve to use it are usually referred to as "Indians".

#1 Timmys Fan
05-31-2010, 01:28 AM
P.S. The most ironic thing about the "American" title for United States natives is that the group of people that most deserve to use it are usually referred to as "Indians".

:lol Telling someones troll that they're a "noob". This pseudo intellectual faker fan marches in here and acts like he's an expert on all things NBA board and international relations. By the way we are refereed to as Native Americans not "indians" you racist faggot.. Go back to lurking.

Bob Lanier
05-31-2010, 01:53 AM
The only thing more obnoxious than an arrogant imperialist American is an arrogant self-loathing American.

sabar
05-31-2010, 02:35 AM

Uh, these terms were all coined 400+ years ago. Anyone that has a problem with the word American needs to wake up to 2010. Also, the natives were conquered and the winner writes history, no different than other civilizations that have been obliterated. They were all killing each other before Americans killed them.

Also, Greece has no toilets.

Kori Ellis
05-31-2010, 02:47 AM

From the fake Greek guy who talks trash about Americans and even spells it Amerikans when doing so. You are joke. Stop starting nonsense threads - no one is racist against Greeks here - they are just tired of you, so they talk trash to YOU - not to every (fake) Greek out there.

You begged and begged and begged to come back to SpursTalk. Now that you are back, this is what you came up with?

Get a new schtick.