PDA

View Full Version : The BEST Quotes from Suns Fans After The Loss

Koolaid_Man
05-30-2010, 12:38 PM
I saved the best one for last....

God.....
Kobe Bryant makes me want to kill a Laker fan. Or a whole village of them.
Unfuckingbelievable
RIP 2009-2010 Suns
Biggest stage, the biggest egg.
Artest is beating us from the 3pt line. I can't even tell how sick that makes me.
lamar odom seems to be a lot luckier than amar'e again
we're fucked.
kobe just doesn't fuckin miss.
Please....Game 7....Please
I can critique but I'm not the one out there trying to guard kobe…
I still don't believe the Suns will pull this out, but if they do I will gladly become president of the Suns Fickle Fan Club.
And Amare proves my point. Fuckwad.
don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out Amare.
I guess 42 years of this makes you somewhat numb to it.
Fuck that - they owe it to us fans not to fucking EMBARRASS us like that.
Amare the cocksucker deserves everything he gets
Even without Amare, we should be a good first round threat come post season.
Kobe's shots were the most contested that he's ever seen. He would never admit that because hes a bitch but I know what i saw. knowing that we contested all of Kobe's shots is fine wiht me.
This one feels like a breakup at the end of a school year. Everything was going so well and then this other guy comes around and takes away your girl.
I am proud of my team and I will wear all of the gear that I bought this year with pride.
Hate to break it to you like this Andy, but there IS no more post-season - we're officially in the OFF-season
I'm just saying we put ourselves into position to being fucked over by Kobe miracles earlyIt sucks we lost.
Damn Kobe! I hate that guy, but he can sure play basketball.
Questions for everyone then...Can we beat the Spurs next year without Amare.
Nash had 5 rebounds; Amare 4

I think the thing that made me the maddest during this game was hearing the damn Laker fans in our own arena. They sounded about 1/3 to 1/4 as loud as the Suns fans. That's a travesty. When Nash air-balled a shot, there was quite a loud "aiiiiiiir baaaaallllll" chant from OUR OWN ARENA. Ugh. It isn't fair. How many other teams have fans cheering for them on the road in the WC Finals? What a bunch of bullshit. I wish Sarver could just have anyone rooting for the Lakers forcibly ejected from the arena. Buncha fookers.

D2Procon
05-30-2010, 12:39 PM
You're not funny.

Trainwreck2100
05-30-2010, 12:41 PM
nobody gives a shit

Koolaid_Man
05-30-2010, 12:42 PM
You're not funny.

I know...

Giuseppe
05-30-2010, 12:53 PM
Kool has been loitering Sose's Joint.

tee, hee.

TampaDude
05-30-2010, 01:33 PM
You kinda feel bad for the Suns fans...still 0-fer...at least the Spurs fans got to enjoy :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2:

All the Suns have is cobwebs in their trophy case...just like the Mavs...

Ghazi
05-30-2010, 01:35 PM
^ quality shitty post IMHO.

TampaDude
05-30-2010, 01:36 PM
^ quality shitty post IMHO.

Thanks! :lol

Giuseppe
05-30-2010, 01:37 PM
Sure, I can feel bad for the Suns now, though I'd like to get into Sose's Joint for about 5 minutes with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. I'd make 'em sorry their daddys ever squirted their asses out.

Muser
05-30-2010, 01:54 PM
What a thread!

Mori Chu
05-31-2010, 04:08 AM
<-- "best for last" quote, author right here. Sucks to play the Lakers in the playoffs because of their annoying fans in our house. Does any other matchup have that problem? I guess if there ever were a Lakers-Clippers playoff series, it would be even worse. Clips would play 7 road games...

siraulo23
05-31-2010, 06:11 AM
lol randomly picked quotes

silverblk mystix
05-31-2010, 08:53 AM
someone should post all the lakers fans quotes when the CELTICS eliminate them...

now THAT will be great entertainment!

lefty
05-31-2010, 09:10 AM
Wgaf

TampaDude
05-31-2010, 09:27 AM
someone should post all the lakers fans quotes when the CELTICS eliminate them...

Here...I'll save you the trouble...

"Fucking refs!"
"Fucking Artest!"
"That shit was rigged!"

'nuff said... :lol

Trainwreck2100
05-31-2010, 11:42 AM

It would be a bunch of quotes bitching about refs

DazedAndConfused
05-31-2010, 11:58 AM
Can someone pink this fucker already?