PDA

View Full Version : His two MVP trophies now weigh just a few ounces

Koolaid_Man
05-30-2010, 12:59 PM
Ok this isn't about Nash but I'm sure this applies to him as well...

Lebron doesn't have what it takes to be Kobe or Michael. He's all show in the regulars but NO SHOW in the playoffs. All this "King" talk is just pure mockery of his abilities and the medias know that.
The real difference between Kobe and LeBron is like the difference between and ASTRONAUT and an ASTRONOMER! A Dreamer vs a Doer.
Kobe really is the greatest (since Jordan), and all you haters can keep dreamin'

BadOdor
05-30-2010, 01:00 PM
God damn you're a shitty poster. Where is OGbobbygibson when you need him?

koriwhat
05-30-2010, 01:01 PM
i agree. always thought if you gotta say someone is the next jordan you better mention kobe first on that list.

sook
05-30-2010, 01:01 PM
dude you are such a fucking dipshit. He EARNED those you fucking moron. Mind telling me why he didn't ?

BadOdor
05-30-2010, 01:02 PM
dude you are such a fucking dipshit. He EARNED those you fucking moron. Mind telling me why he didn't ?

Because mvp's play bball on both sides of the floor, yo!

Muser
Okay.

Giuseppe
Yeah, sookie, both sides. You understand that, cement head?

Gutter92
05-30-2010, 01:03 PM
39 ppg 8 apg 8 rpg 1 blk 1 stl

Did he not show up against the Magic last season (his first MVP season)...hold on, has Kobe ever had a series where he averaged those numbers over 6 games? No? Why? Cause he has teammates where he doesn't have to give LeBron-like performances to win.

http://jubeegankin.bigmandan.com/HatersGonnaHate.jpg

Gutter92
05-30-2010, 01:06 PM
But wait...LeBron was on the All Defensive team like Kobe...if you don't respect that selection you can't respect Kobe's selection either...take the good with the bad bruh.

BadOdor
05-30-2010, 01:07 PM
But wait...LeBron was on the All Defensive team like Kobe...if you don't respect that selection you can't respect Kobe's selection either...take the good with the bad bruh.

WTf is questioning lebron's mvps, dipshit?

sook
05-30-2010, 01:11 PM

relevant point, but it takes everything else out of context.

Gutter92
05-30-2010, 01:16 PM
WTf is questioning lebron's mvps, dipshit?

Where in the post you quoted did you see me mention an MVP award you damn mouthbreathing moron?

You questioned his "play on both sides of the ball"...that means offense and defense...I said he obviously played good defense since he was selected to the all defensive team, as was your man-crush kobe..if LeBron didn't deserve the all defensive team selection (as you implied by your both sides of the ball comment -- assuming you weren't talking about offense :lol) then neither did Kobe.

You get it now?

cy@

mogrovejo
05-30-2010, 01:22 PM
2>1 now; half a dozen>1 in the future.

Pierce performance in the finals will be a very good barometer on how much better as a wing defender LeBron James is relatively to their peers.