PDA

View Full Version : we need to determine ...

BRHornet45
05-30-2010, 10:14 PM
if you believe, if Jeremiah Wright can believe that aids was created in a test tube .... is Barack Hussein Muhammad Obama .... has he been altered? this man, this brotha, this whatever he is, android ... does not have the normal blood running through his veins.

you got Condoleezza Rice running around as a black woman, but I don't hear any of the commentators, or black leaders, or any of you non child support paying fathers on this message board praising Condoleezza! ... so it isn't about blackness and honor, its about ignorance with you! if it was about blackness or honor or integrity then you would be talking about Condoleezza or Michael Steele and until you do that ... don't talk to me about that white trash! called Barack Hussein Obama!!!

ChumpDumper
05-31-2010, 04:26 AM
lol wut?

George Gervin's Afro
05-31-2010, 04:28 PM
if you believe, if Jeremiah Wright can believe that aids was created in a test tube .... is Barack Hussein Muhammad Obama .... has he been altered? this man, this brotha, this whatever he is, android ... does not have the normal blood running through his veins.

you got Condoleezza Rice running around as a black woman, but I don't hear any of the commentators, or black leaders, or any of you non child support paying fathers on this message board praising Condoleezza! ... so it isn't about blackness and honor, its about ignorance with you! if it was about blackness or honor or integrity then you would be talking about Condoleezza or Michael Steele and until you do that ... don't talk to me about that white trash! called Barack Hussein Obama!!!

huh?

TE
05-31-2010, 04:43 PM
:sleep

boutons_deux
05-31-2010, 04:57 PM
Wright is just another ignorant, dumbfuck, demagoguing "minister", signifying nothing.

BRHornet45
05-31-2010, 08:09 PM
just getting some truth out there sons. discuss.

Trainwreck2100
05-31-2010, 08:12 PM
nobody really understands your point so there can be no discussion

ChumpDumper
05-31-2010, 08:14 PM
Discuss what?

Stump
05-31-2010, 08:27 PM
???