PDA

View Full Version : Senator John McCain was at the game last night

Koolaid_Man
05-30-2010, 11:59 PM
ok many of you may have noticed that and wouldn't you agree it was nice to see him losing again...He predicted the Suns while Obama picked the Lakers...it's always fun watching antic lemon sucking face McCain lose....

ohh here's a little :whine in advance...

BRHornet45
05-31-2010, 12:05 AM
son Obama is the biggest front runner ever ... he simply chooses all of the trendy teams. how convenient for that sack of white trash.

D2Procon
05-31-2010, 12:06 AM
Great, Stern introducing politics in the NBA for more widespread control over the outcome of the games.

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2010, 12:16 AM
son Obama is the biggest front runner ever ... he simply chooses all of the trendy teams. how convenient for that sack of white trash.

and why just WHY are you responding to me...I told you months ago that you were simply not intelligent enough to hold a dialog with me. Did you think I was kidding. You have scrambled eggs between your ears so comprehension is beyond your capacity...I'm serious I get offended when you respond to my shit...please stop it's the only thing that could actually drive me away from this board... I formally and officially consider you beneath me on this board and in real life. You wreak of basura...Please put me on ignore...

BRHornet45
05-31-2010, 12:20 AM
and why just WHY are you responding to me...I told you months ago that you were simply not intelligent enough to hold a dialog with me. Did you think I was kidding. You have scrambled eggs between your ears so comprehension is beyond your capacity...I'm serious I get offended when you respond to my shit...please stop it's the only thing that could actually drive me away from this board... I formally and officially consider you beneath me on this board and in real life. You wreak of basura...Please put me on ignore...

lmao bitch made faggot with 400 post how about you make an ignore list then??? fuck you, your family, and your dog.

gmartin02
05-31-2010, 12:26 AM
lmao bitch made faggot with 400 post how about you make an ignore list then??? fuck you, your family, and your dog.
BR - leave his poor dog alone - even though his dog is probably is more attractive to you than your skanky wife

D2Procon
05-31-2010, 12:27 AM

+1 koolaid is trash at trolling

TE
05-31-2010, 01:13 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

BRHornet45
05-31-2010, 01:22 AM
sons Senator Cool Hand John SHOULD be our president if not for the racism in this country.