PDA

View Full Version : It has been confirmed that the Celtics vs Magic Series was fixed...

D2Procon
05-31-2010, 12:58 AM
dOuTH1-RLAU

D2Procon
05-31-2010, 12:59 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/k7wu9.gif

http://i49.tinypic.com/547z2g.gif

namlook
05-31-2010, 01:05 AM
Donaghy is a proven liar and a convicted criminal who is trying to sell a book.

Credibility = zero

4>0rings
05-31-2010, 01:10 AM
Can't wait till his book comes out.

vander
05-31-2010, 01:13 AM
Stern gets what Stern wants

I would have watched a little bit of a finals that had either Orlando or Phoenix in it. hell, I might have watched a lot of a finals that had Phoenix in it.

Fuck Boston
Fuck New England in general
Fuck LA
Fuck California in general
Fuck the NBA
Fuck David Stern
Fuck Gasol and Fisher too, edit: and Odom, and Artest, all you assholes that just wanted to jump on the everlasting bandwagon...

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 01:17 AM
Sons but I thought stern wanted lebron/kobe finals? lol conspiracy theories.

vander
05-31-2010, 01:18 AM
Sons but I thought stern wanted lebron/kobe finals? lol conspiracy theories.

Boston's a much bigger market, idiot, Cleveland is nothing. Stern will help Lebron when/if he's in NY

BRHornet45
05-31-2010, 01:21 AM
Stern has some nasty ass teeth sons ... you would think he would clean them up with all of that under the table / illegal money he makes.

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 01:23 AM
Boston's a much bigger market, idiot, Cleveland is nothing. Stern will help Lebron when/if he's in NY

If it's about market size, why did San Antonio win it all in 2007? Cue in spur fan:"spurs are so good they overcame stern's conspiracy!!!1111". Btw, since you know this is fixed, how much of a bitch are you for still watching the NBA?

TE
05-31-2010, 01:23 AM
The NBA has as much credibility and integrity as the WWE. Sad.

D2Procon
05-31-2010, 01:24 AM
If it's about market size, why did San Antonio win it all in 2007? Cue in spur fan:"spurs are so good they overcame stern's conspiracy!!!1111". Btw, since you know this is fixed, how much of a bitch are you for still watching the NBA?

The same reason people watch WWE....

namlook
05-31-2010, 01:26 AM

Spurs in finals four times kills all conspiracy theories. No one would ever want the Spurs in the finals. Small market and no marquee star.

vander

I don't, but I would have...

BadOdor
The same reason people watch WWE....

Except you don't see people whining about the WWE being fixed, do you? You and br should start a group, spread out the truuuuth!!!!

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 01:27 AM
I don't, but I would have...

lol spur fan left speechless by the use of simple logic. Retard Spur fan: "ITS FIXED!!!! STERN OBVIOUSLY WANTS THE BIGGEST MARKETS TO PLAY IN THE FINALS!!!!!" Non-retard:"then why did the spurs play the cavs in 2007?....hardly seems like a dream match up....": Retard Spur fan:".....CONSPIRACY!!!!!"

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2010, 01:28 AM
lol Tacker
nice thread Ashraf

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2010, 01:29 AM
lol spur fan left speechless by the use of simple logic. Retard Spur fan: "ITS FIXED!!!! STERN OBVIOUSLY WANTS THE BIGGEST MARKETS TO PLAY IN THE FINALS!!!!!" Non-retard:"then why did the spurs play the cavs in 2007?....hardly seems like a dream match up....": Retard Spur fan:".....CONSPIRACY!!!!!"

But but the Spurs were THAT good!

D2Procon
lol Tacker
nice thread Ashraf

sup tacker.

vander
Spurs in finals four times kills all conspiracy theories. No one would ever want the Spurs in the finals. Small market and no marquee star.

If TD had been drafted by or rights traded to LA/Boston/NY, that team would have won much more than 4 championships, you know this. stop playing the fool...

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 01:30 AM
obssesed tacker is the new Brhornet, minus the bull-dyke fetish.

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 01:31 AM
If TD had been drafted by or rights traded to LA/Boston/NY, that team would have won much more than 4 championships, you know this. stop playing the fool...

But son, if david stern is so powerful that he can choose the finalists just like that, why did the boring, small market spurs win 4 rings? That's right bitch.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2010, 01:31 AM

:lmao no you dumb Tim Tebow loving faggot should stop playing fool. If Stern hates the Spurs so much, why wouldn't he have rigged the 1997 draft so Boston gets Tim Duncan just like he supposedly rigged it for NY when they got Ewing? Face it, the Spurs winning 4 championships debunks your retarded conspiracy theories.

vander
05-31-2010, 01:34 AM

:lol:lol

so to you, "fixed" means abandoning any pretext of pure competition, and just putting the big markets in the finals... :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

well, on the bright side, at least there are far worse alternatives to Stern...

lrn2walk the tight rope of public opinion vs. profitability

idiot

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 01:34 AM
Can't wait to hear spur fan excuse to how stern let the small market spurs win the draft. Why not let big market boston, who was sucking at the time, win it? What's that spur fan? "CONSPIRACYY1YY1Y1!!"

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2010, 01:35 AM
so to you, "fixed" means abandoning any pretext of pure competition, and just putting the big markets in the finals... :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

What else would fixed mean you stupid bible bot? If Stern has everything "fixed", then there would be no real competition.

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 01:35 AM
:lol:lol

well, on the bright side, at least there are far worse alternatives to Stern...

lrn2walk the tight rope of public opinion vs. profitability

idiot

But you just said spur fixed lakers/celtics finals? please educate me spur fan, where does his power end? or is it when simple logic proves otherwise, you fall back on "lol pretext of pure competition". lol dumb spur fan.

vander
05-31-2010, 01:36 AM
:lmao no you dumb Tim Tebow loving faggot should stop playing fool. If Stern hates the Spurs so much, why wouldn't he have rigged the 1997 draft so Boston gets Tim Duncan just like he supposedly rigged it for NY when they got Ewing? Face it, the Spurs winning 4 championships debunks your retarded conspiracy theories.

to those eager to eat up the lies, and spend their money, yes it does...

edit: I've never watched a game with Tebow in it FWIW, CFB is Broncos/Vandals only for me, but don't let that stop you from stereotyping me for your purposes

D2Procon
05-31-2010, 01:37 AM
Except you don't see people whining about the WWE being fixed, do you? You and br should start a group, spread out the truuuuth!!!!

You don't get it do you? Once the finals matchup is set up Stern has accomplished his mission. He doesn't give a shit about the outcome of the finals. Stern only cares about what team will be in the finals that will generate revenue, after that the decision as to who wins the title goes between the teams themselves.

The fact that the Spurs have on 4 titles does not destroy the conspiracy theory. They just beat a better team in the finals. Take a look at the western conference playoffs in 2007, They were all small market teams, Phoenix? Dallas? Utah? San Antonio? Only big market teams were Lakers and Golden state which were low seed and wouldn't make sense for them to go to the playoffs.

Same goes with 2006, 2005. Notice that the year the Spurs did not win the champion was the year where large market teams were high seeds. Once a high market team got better and got to the top 3 in the standings, Stern took advantage of it.

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 01:38 AM
to those eager to eat up the lies, and spend their money, yes it does...

You watch the NBA and post on an NBA forum. Do you "eat up the lies, and spend their money", spur fan? lol dumb spur fan.

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 01:39 AM
You don't get it do you? Once the finals matchup is set up Stern has accomplished his mission. He doesn't give a shit about the outcome of the finals. Stern only cares about what team will be in the finals that will generate revenue, after that the decision as to who wins the title goes between the teams themselves.

The fact that the Spurs have on 4 titles does not destroy the conspiracy theory. They just beat a better team in the finals. Take a look at the western conference playoffs in 2007, They were all small market teams, Phoenix? Dallas? Utah? San Antonio? Only big market teams were Lakers and Golden state which were low seed and wouldn't make sense for them to go to the playoffs.

Same goes with 2006, 2005. Notice that the year the Spurs did not win the champion was the year where large market teams were low seeds. Once a high market team got better and got to the top 3 in the standings, Stern took advantage of it.

lol "pheonix" small market team? God damn spur fan is getting dumber by the minute. Ever heard of Tv ratings, Tacker? Please, tell me how this year's playoffs were rigged - what tipped you off, the 50+ free frow disparity the suns got? lol tacker.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2010, 01:40 AM

Same goes with 2006, 2005. Notice that the year the Spurs did not win the champion was the year where large market teams were low seeds. Once a high market team got better and got to the top 3 in the standings, Stern took advantage of it.

This post is stupid on so many levels. A team in Oakland is a big market, and a team in Phoenix is a small market? If Stern wanted a marketable NBA finals, he would have chosen Phoenix over San Antonio, that's undeniable.

vander
05-31-2010, 01:41 AM
But you just said spur fixed lakers/celtics finals? please educate me spur fan, where does his power end? or is it when simple logic proves otherwise, you fall back on "lol pretext of pure competition". lol dumb spur fan.

oh don't worry, it's only black and white, there is no gray :lol:lol there is either pure competition, or stern decides every outcome, nothing in between :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

D2Procon
05-31-2010, 01:42 AM
lol "pheonix" small market team? God damn spur fan is getting dumber by the minute. Ever heard of Tv ratings, Tacker? Please, tell me how this year's playoffs were rigged - what tipped you off, the 50+ free frow disparity the suns got? lol tacker.

Phoenix is a small market team FarTard.

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 01:43 AM
oh don't worry, it's only black and white, there is no gray :lol:lol there is either pure competition, or stern decides every outcome, nothing in between :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

So when the spurs win, it's "pure competition", and when they don't, it's obviously "fixed"? Lol spur fan reaching new levels of stupid.

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 01:43 AM
Phoenix is a small market team FarTard.

Learn what TV ratings are, bitch.

D2Procon
05-31-2010, 01:44 AM
This post is stupid on so many levels. A team in Oakland is a big market, and a team in Phoenix is a small market? If Stern wanted a marketable NBA finals, he would have chosen Phoenix over San Antonio, that's undeniable.

It wouldn't matter the disparity between the market size of Phoenix and San Antonio is too small for Stern to take on the risk and fix it. So he didnt give a damn which small market team made it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2010, 01:44 AM
Based off 2008 consensus numbers, Phoenix is the 5th largest city in the country and Oakland is the 44th largest city in the country, yet Oakland is a bigger market than Phoenix.

:lmao Tacker
:lmao dumbass Bulls fan

D2Procon
05-31-2010, 01:45 AM
Learn what TV ratings are, bitch.

Eat crow

http://www.hoopscorner.com/links/media_links.html

Rank City Team Team page
01. .New York. . . . .Knicks. . . . NYKnicks.com
01. .New Jersey. . . .Nets. . . . . NJNets.com
02. .Los Angeles. . . Clippers. . . Clippers.com
02. .Los Angeles. . . Lakers. . . . Lakers.com
03. .Chicago. . . . . Bulls. . . . .Bulls.com
04. .Philadelphia. . .Sixers. . . . Sixers.com
05. .San Francisco. . Warriors. . . Warriors.com
06. .Toronto. . . . . Raptors. . . .Raptors.com
07. .Boston. . . . . .Celtics. . . .Celtics.com
08. .Dallas. . . . . .Mavericks. . .Mavs.com
09. .Washington D.C. .Wizards. . . .WashingtonWizards.com
10. .Detroit. . . . . Pistons. . . .Pistons.com
11. .Atlanta. . . . . Hawks. . . . .Hawks.com
12. .Houston. . . . . Rockets. . . .Rockets.com
13. .Seattle. . . . . Supersonics. .Supersonics.com
14. .Minneapolis. . . Timberwolves. Timberwolves.com
15. .Cleveland. . . . Cavaliers. . .Cavs.com
16. .Miami. . . . . . Heat. . . . . MiamiHeat.com
17. .Phoenix. . . . . Suns. . . . . Suns.com
18. .Denver. . . . . .Nuggets. . . .Nuggets.com
19. .Sacramento. . . .Kings. . . . .Kings.com
20. .Orlando. . . . . Magic. . . . .OrlandoMagic.com
21. .Portland. . . . .Traillazers. .Blazers.com
22. .Indianapolis. . .Pacers. . . . Pacers.com
23. .Milwaukee. . . . Bucks. . . . .Bucks.com
24. .Salt Lake City. .Jazz. . . . . UtahJazz.com
25. .San-Antonio. . . Spurs. . . . .Spurs.com
26. .Memphis. . . . . Grizzlies. . .Grizzlies.com
27. .Charlotte. . . . Bobcats. . . .BobcatsBasketball.com
28. .New Orleans. . . Hornets. . . .Hornets.com

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2010, 01:45 AM
Phoenix is one of the top 5 biggest cities in the country not even including its massive metropolitan area, what kind of dumbass thinks they're a small market?

D2Procon
05-31-2010, 01:46 AM
Based off 2008 consensus numbers, Phoenix is the 5th largest city in the country and Oakland is the 44th largest city in the country, yet Oakland is a bigger market than Phoenix.

:lmao Tacker
:lmao dumbass Bulls fan

You're a real dumbass, The size of the city has nothing to do with the size of the NBA market. Fucking tard.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2010, 01:47 AM
Eat crow

Rank City Team Team page
01. .New York. . . . .Knicks. . . . NYKnicks.com
01. .New Jersey. . . .Nets. . . . . NJNets.com
02. .Los Angeles. . . Clippers. . . Clippers.com
02. .Los Angeles. . . Lakers. . . . Lakers.com
03. .Chicago. . . . . Bulls. . . . .Bulls.com
04. .Philadelphia. . .Sixers. . . . Sixers.com
05. .San Francisco. . Warriors. . . Warriors.com
06. .Toronto. . . . . Raptors. . . .Raptors.com
07. .Boston. . . . . .Celtics. . . .Celtics.com
08. .Dallas. . . . . .Mavericks. . .Mavs.com
09. .Washington D.C. .Wizards. . . .WashingtonWizards.com
10. .Detroit. . . . . Pistons. . . .Pistons.com
11. .Atlanta. . . . . Hawks. . . . .Hawks.com
12. .Houston. . . . . Rockets. . . .Rockets.com
13. .Seattle. . . . . Supersonics. .Supersonics.com
14. .Minneapolis. . . Timberwolves. Timberwolves.com
15. .Cleveland. . . . Cavaliers. . .Cavs.com
16. .Miami. . . . . . Heat. . . . . MiamiHeat.com
17. .Phoenix. . . . . Suns. . . . . Suns.com
18. .Denver. . . . . .Nuggets. . . .Nuggets.com
19. .Sacramento. . . .Kings. . . . .Kings.com
20. .Orlando. . . . . Magic. . . . .OrlandoMagic.com
21. .Portland. . . . .Traillazers. .Blazers.com
22. .Indianapolis. . .Pacers. . . . Pacers.com
23. .Milwaukee. . . . Bucks. . . . .Bucks.com
24. .Salt Lake City. .Jazz. . . . . UtahJazz.com
25. .San-Antonio. . . Spurs. . . . .Spurs.com
26. .Memphis. . . . . Grizzlies. . .Grizzlies.com
27. .Charlotte. . . . Bobcats. . . .BobcatsBasketball.com
28. .New Orleans. . . Hornets. . . .Hornets.com

You're basing your info off a site that says the Clippers have the 2nd biggest market in the NBA and the Raptors have the 6th biggest :lmao

EDIT: this is from 2005 :lmao

vander
05-31-2010, 01:47 AM
You watch the NBA and post on an NBA forum. Do you "eat up the lies, and spend their money", spur fan? lol dumb spur fan.

posting on this forum does not contribute a single cent to the NBA to my knowledge, and through the miracle of DVR, I can't remember the last time I watched a game that the Spurs lost :lol I watched pieces of the SAS/PHX series, but that was mostly in an attempt to defend Bonner and point out how old and incompetent our big 3 was :lol

D2Procon
05-31-2010, 01:48 AM
You're basing your info off a site that says the Clippers have the 2nd biggest market in the NBA and the Raptors have the 6th biggest :lmao

EDIT: this is from 2005 :lmao

HAHAHAHA this dumbass thought the size of the city is what makes NBA markets big. Hahahaha what a fucking dumbass.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2010, 01:48 AM
The size of the city has nothing to do with the size of the NBA market.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao

vander
05-31-2010, 01:49 AM
So when the spurs win, it's "pure competition", and when they don't, it's obviously "fixed"? Lol spur fan reaching new levels of stupid.

yep, reality is just that simple, never more than 2 factors :lmao:lmao

seriously how old are you? you can't really be this simple minded

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2010, 01:50 AM
yep, reality is just that simple, never more than 2 factors :lmao:lmao

seriously how old are you? you can't really be this simple minded

God, you are so dumb it's scary. I'm amazed at how dumb ultra-religious people can be.

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 01:51 AM
posting on this forum does not contribute a single cent to the NBA to my knowledge, and through the miracle of DVR, I can't remember the last time I watched a game that the Spurs lost :lol I watched pieces of the SAS/PHX series, but that was mostly in an attempt to defend Bonner and point out how old and incompetent our big 3 was :lol

lol spur fan falling back on "I don't actually watch the NBA". Why am I talking to a faggot who doesn't watch the NBA then? Thanks for playing, spur fan.

D2Procon
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao

San Antonio is the 9th largest city in the U.S yet the worst market in the NBA dumbass.

namlook

The Spurs would never sniff the finals if there was a conspiracy. A defensive oriented small market team is the last team the NBA wants in the finals. The Spurs making the finals four times makes anyone crying "fix" look like a fool.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2010, 01:52 AM
the worst market in the NBA

:lmao so San Antonio has a worse market than the Timberwolves?

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 01:52 AM
eat crow

rank city team team page
01. .new york. . . . .knicks. . . . Nyknicks.com
01. .new jersey. . . .nets. . . . . Njnets.com
02. .los angeles. . . Clippers. . . Clippers.com
02. .los angeles. . . Lakers. . . . Lakers.com
03. .chicago. . . . . Bulls. . . . .bulls.com
04. .philadelphia. . .sixers. . . . Sixers.com
05. .san francisco. . Warriors. . . Warriors.com
06. .toronto. . . . . Raptors. . . .raptors.com
07. .boston. . . . . .celtics. . . .celtics.com
08. .dallas. . . . . .mavericks. . .mavs.com
09. .washington d.c. .wizards. . . .washingtonwizards.com
10. .detroit. . . . . Pistons. . . .pistons.com
11. .atlanta. . . . . Hawks. . . . .hawks.com
12. .houston. . . . . Rockets. . . .rockets.com
13. .seattle. . . . . Supersonics. .supersonics.com
14. .minneapolis. . . Timberwolves. Timberwolves.com
15. .cleveland. . . . Cavaliers. . .cavs.com
16. .miami. . . . . . Heat. . . . . Miamiheat.com
17. .phoenix. . . . . Suns. . . . . Suns.com
18. .denver. . . . . .nuggets. . . .nuggets.com
19. .sacramento. . . .kings. . . . .kings.com
20. .orlando. . . . . Magic. . . . .orlandomagic.com
21. .portland. . . . .traillazers. .blazers.com
22. .indianapolis. . .pacers. . . . Pacers.com
23. .milwaukee. . . . Bucks. . . . .bucks.com
24. .salt lake city. .jazz. . . . . Utahjazz.com
25. .san-antonio. . . Spurs. . . . .spurs.com
26. .memphis. . . . . Grizzlies. . .grizzlies.com
27. .charlotte. . . . Bobcats. . . .bobcatsbasketball.com
28. .new orleans. . . Hornets. . . .hornets.com

lollll clippers ranked second? Nice list, tacker!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2010, 01:53 AM
lollll clippers ranked second? Nice list, tacker!

I like how the Seattle Supersonics are the 13th largest market in basketball, that team is on the rise!

vander
05-31-2010, 01:53 AM

I don't know where to begin, the simple mindedness is running rampant in this thread. poor DoK, victim of his prejudices and delusions and so open to manipulation....

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2010, 01:59 AM
Yup, I'm a victim of the thought process that cities with a large population have a bigger market than cities with a small population! The Illuminati and free masons have brainwashed me!

vander
05-31-2010, 02:02 AM
The Spurs would never sniff the finals if there was a conspiracy. A defensive oriented small market team is the last team the NBA wants in the finals. The Spurs making the finals four times makes anyone crying "fix" look like a fool.

once again, where to begin...

conspiracy is too powerful a word, it's more like a concealed effort, a covert business plan, or something

Spurs 4 titles does nothing to discredit it, I know this is very inconvenient to comprehend, but sometimes, the best player just goes to a small market, and decides to stay there, these things can't always be controlled...

but ultimately, it doesn't even matter, you are happier for believing the lie, and I am happier for getting out, and Stern is happier that the people in the large markets like you still believe the lie, and keep sending your money (you know what they say: a fool and his money...) everybody wins :lol:lol:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2010, 02:04 AM
once again, where to begin...

conspiracy is too powerful a word, it's more like a concealed effort, a covert business plan, or something

Spurs 4 titles does nothing to discredit it, I know this is very inconvenient to comprehend, but sometimes, the best player just goes to a small market, and decides to stay there, these things can't always be controlled...

but ultimately, it doesn't even matter, you are happier for believing the lie, and I am happier for getting out, and Stern is happier that the people in the large markets like you still believe the lie, and keep sending your money (you know what they say: a fool and his money...) everybody wins :lol:lol:lol

It's almost like how the clergy is happy with brainwashed fucksticks like you who donate 10% of their income to the church so a priest can buy his new ferrari.

Jacob1983
05-31-2010, 02:06 AM
Laker fans would never admit that the NBA is rigged or that Stern is a dirty boss. If they did then they would be admitting that the 2002 NBA championship was tainted since the Kings got buttraped by the refs in the 2002 WCF. Celtic fans would also probably never admit that anything fishy about the NBA either.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2010, 02:06 AM
Laker fans would never admit that the NBA is rigged or that Stern is a dirty boss. If they did then they would be admitting that the 2002 NBA championship was tainted since the Kings got buttraped by the refs in the 2002 WCF. Celtic fans would also probably never admit that anything fishy about the NBA either.

Great, now we have the opinion of a 26 year old virgin.

vander
05-31-2010, 02:09 AM
It's almost like how the clergy is happy with brainwashed fucksticks like you who donate 10% of their income to the church so a priest can buy his new ferrari.

once again DoK's post built upon prejudices, hate, misinformation, etc. oh the sad existence of a person like DoK... I feel bad for you yo :toast

Jacob1983
05-31-2010, 02:13 AM
Not that it's any of your business, but that sentence about my age and sex life is incorrect.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2010, 02:14 AM
once again DoK's post built upon prejudices, hate, misinformation, etc. oh the sad existence of a person like DoK... I feel bad for you yo :toast

:lmao you stupid bible thumping goat. I seriously crack up at all of your posts that convey the superiority complex most evangelical Christian douche bags have.

D2Procon
05-31-2010, 02:15 AM
LOL @ this thread turning into DUNCANownsKOBE is a moron thread.

sabar
05-31-2010, 02:18 AM
lol @ letting tacker and a fake spurs fan troll you guys