PDA

View Full Version : Why this series is going to be really great from an NBA conspiracy standpoint.

D2Procon
05-31-2010, 08:41 AM
It's not all about Kobe getting revenge, or Pierce vs Artest matchup, or the Lakers vs Celtics rivalry etc. Its about the leauge officials going at each other. You see, it's not just Stern controlling the NBA, its also the referees. There are two groups.

Group A contains David Stern, staff and his private referees. Their purpose is to bring in revenue to the NBA.

Then there is Group B which consists of the referees who are fixing games for their own benefit, for gambling purposes.

In this series we finally get to see David Stern vs the gambling referees. Both groups dominated the regular season. Who will come out on top, who will out play the other?

I say Stern in 6

lefty
05-31-2010, 08:43 AM
I say the A-Team

In theaters June 11

Muser
05-31-2010, 08:53 AM
Stern fixed it so Phoenix shot more FT than the Lakers tbh, that proves he wants L.A in the finals.

Baseline
05-31-2010, 03:53 PM
Right, the Suns shoot more free throws than LA, but did you notice the two - not one, but two - offensive fouls called on Amare in the last four minutes of Game 6 as Phoenix was making their run?

That's two offensive fouls - from setting picks - on Amare. At home.

Good going, Laker refs. Way to make it look on the up-and-up.

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 03:57 PM
Please start more conspiracy threads - that will convince everyone! Spur fan, be sure to cry some more about the gasol thread. No thread is complete without some spur fan whining about collusion. Don't forget to mention that the reason the spurs won is because they were simply so good, they overcame stern's conspiracy.

cobbler
05-31-2010, 03:59 PM
Right, the Suns shoot more free throws than LA, but did you notice the two - not one, but two - offensive fouls called on Amare in the last four minutes of Game 6 as Phoenix was making their run?

That's two offensive fouls - from setting picks - on Amare. At home.

Good going, Laker refs. Way to make it look on the up-and-up.

Anybody calling out the officiating in the series either didn't watch the games or is a complete moron.

Which is it for you?

MiamiHeat
05-31-2010, 04:00 PM
Please start more conspiracy threads - that will convince everyone! Spur fan, be sure to cry some more about the gasol thread. No thread is complete without some spur fan whining about collusion. Don't forget to mention that the reason the spurs won is because they were simply so good, they overcame stern's conspiracy.

lol Tacker trolling again ^^

MiamiHeat
05-31-2010, 04:00 PM
Anybody calling out the officiating in the series either didn't watch the games or is a complete moron.

Which is it for you?

cobbler trying to put together a post :lol:lol:lol

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 04:01 PM
lol Tacker trolling again ^^

Hi there chrisrichards/harlemheat, how's it going? Started any kobe threads lately?

cobbler
05-31-2010, 04:09 PM
cobbler trying to put together a post :lol:lol:lol

Awwwwww, Miami all butthurt that his OBSESSION is falling apart as Kobe tears his way through the post season. Let' see... I can't post anti kobe cause at this stage it will make me look even more a fool than usual. Oh, I'll post some same ole MJ bullshit and stalk Laker posters. Yeah, I'll show em. :lol