PDA

View Full Version : Sad: Boston Fans Threw Rocks at The Lakers Bus and Cursed Out Their Kids

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2010, 11:24 AM
Now we all know why Boston must be stopped they and their fan base are raging maniacs...

“It was painful,” Lakers forward Pau Gasol (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3513/;_ylt=At69wm_c0pRGSn8AAA_d51NzK7J_)(notes) (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3513/news;_ylt=AmDZMSqhKYkTkTQK87g3TTxzK7J_) said. “It is a feeling that I want to keep in my mind for every single minute that I’m out there playing them.”

Odom: “They gave it to my kids last time in Boston. I can’t repeat (what was said)."

Here's the full article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=mc-lakersceltics053010

BUMP
05-31-2010, 11:26 AM
Didn't you just make fun of Lngrrrr's kid in the other thread?

"But, but, but, but......these are teh Lakers!!!!Tehy are more important!"

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2010, 11:29 AM
I was at game 6 3rd row and I mooed during the one free throw Odom shot, I got him to turn around after he missed it :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2010, 11:30 AM
Didn't you just make fun of Lngrrrr's kid in the other thread?

"But, but, but, but......these are teh Lakers!!!!Tehy are more important!"

that's why I did it...after insulting our players this way...payback his a pretty bitch...

Shastafarian
05-31-2010, 11:31 AM
that's why I did it...after insulting our players this way...payback his a pretty bitch...

I don't see any flaw in logic there backtracker.

scampers
05-31-2010, 11:34 AM
As someone living Boston for the past couple years but not a fan of Boston sports, I can attest to the fact that Boston sports fans are freaking crazy. Most of them don't even realize it. They're also crazy bandwagoners when it comes to everything except the Patriots. Nobody here gave a shit about the Celtics until 2008, and you should have seen how the entire city turned on the Bruins this year after their playoff collapse. I mean, I've seen people get angry over things like that (I'm a Pistons fan, afterall), but I've never seen a city just completely turn on a team like that before. Crazy bastards.

They aren't all bad. I like most of the Celtics fans on these boards. But there's a lot of crazy fucks out here.

Mel_13
05-31-2010, 12:04 PM
Damn Boston thugs. That's no way to celebrate a championship.

http://www.foxnews.com/images/539215/7_22_c450.jpg

http://www.youthradio.us/images/2009/06/20/090620_lakers_fans_riot.jpg

http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/cnishared/tools/shared/mediahub/04/79/13/slideshow_1137949_1.jpg

easy7
05-31-2010, 12:07 PM
Damn Boston thugs. That's no way to celebrate a championship.

http://www.foxnews.com/images/539215/7_22_c450.jpg

http://www.youthradio.us/images/2009/06/20/090620_lakers_fans_riot.jpg

http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/cnishared/tools/shared/mediahub/04/79/13/slideshow_1137949_1.jpg

I Love it when Laker fans teach them Boston thugs how to celebrate championship wins. Boston needs to bus about a couple of thousand Mexicans to really have a party. :lmao

lefty
05-31-2010, 12:19 PM
Damn those Bostonians are gay and homophopic !!!!!!!!

Just because people are wearing a Purple and Yellow jersey, it doesn't mean they are fat mexican and gay

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2010, 12:22 PM
I don't see any flaw in logic there backtracker.

of course you don't wannabe island boy...

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2010, 12:25 PM
As someone living Boston for the past couple years but not a fan of Boston sports, I can attest to the fact that Boston sports fans are freaking crazy. Most of them don't even realize it. They're also crazy bandwagoners when it comes to everything except the Patriots. Nobody here gave a shit about the Celtics until 2008, and you should have seen how the entire city turned on the Bruins this year after their playoff collapse. I mean, I've seen people get angry over things like that (I'm a Pistons fan, afterall), but I've never seen a city just completely turn on a team like that before. Crazy bastards.

They aren't all bad. I like most of the Celtics fans on these boards. But there's a lot of crazy fucks out here.

Boston was irrelevant for dam year 25 years before 2008....and just as recently in 2007 was openly chanting Kobe MVP...here is the evidence...talk about ultimate turncoats....you'd never see that in LA...NEVER...

YsXPZVPIjxE

Shastafarian
05-31-2010, 12:27 PM
of course you don't wannabe island boy...

What? Sandy?

LnGrrrR
05-31-2010, 12:28 PM

I will agree that Boston fans are very "What have you done for me now", but that's not the same as bandwagoning. Fenway has been sold for years now, as has Gillette. The Bruins have the most bandwagon fans, but that's mostly because the owners suck and give away fan favorites like Jumbo Joe.

The Celtics most likely have a mix of bandwagoners since 08, and general renewed interest. It's not brain surgery that a team becomes more popular when they stop sucking, after all. Most fans can only take so many years of mediocrity.

LnGrrrR
05-31-2010, 12:31 PM
Boston was irrelevant for dam year 25 years before 2008....and just as recently in 2007 was openly chanting Kobe MVP...here is the evidence...talk about ultimate turncoats....you'd never see that in LA...NEVER...

YsXPZVPIjxE

25 years? You are a fucking moron who can't count, obviously. 1986 to 2008 does not make 25 years. It makes 18.

Not to mention that the Celtics made some decent showings in the Eastern Conference in the early 2000's (decent for Eastern conference then, anyways) with Pierce and Antoine being our two best. (Which explains why there was no chance we could ever win the title.)

Then again, I'm not complaining too much, since the city of Boston has brought home how many titles since 2001? Let's see... three football, two baseball and one basketball... since titles in a 10 year span? I'll take that. Your fucking city can't even support a football team.

Mel_13
05-31-2010, 12:33 PM
25 years? You are a fucking moron who can't count, obviously. 1986 to 2008 does not make 25 years. It makes 18.

:wakeup

LnGrrrR
05-31-2010, 12:35 PM

:lmao

And I can't fucking count either. It's 22. Fuck me.

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2010, 12:37 PM

yeah sure whatever you say...but i can see math wasn't one of your best subjects...I will accept that you meant that as a joke...

Mel_13
05-31-2010, 12:37 PM

:lol

Stuff happens.

LnGrrrR
05-31-2010, 12:39 PM
yeah sure whatever you say...but i can see math wasn't one of your best subjects...I will accept that you meant that as a joke...

Nope, just retarded this morning. If you ever have children, you'll find you get significantly stupider after they're born... waking up at 5:30 in the morning every day on the weekend destroys me. :lol

j-money24

That makes 22.. You're also a moron who cant count i guess.

j-money24

That makes 22.. You're also a moron who can't count i guess.

Shastafarian
05-31-2010, 12:43 PM

Irony alert!!!

LnGrrrR
05-31-2010, 12:44 PM

posted before you:

thanks for playing

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2010, 12:48 PM
Nope, just retarded this morning. If you ever have children, you'll find you get significantly stupider after they're born... waking up at 5:30 in the morning every day on the weekend destroys me. :lol

FUCKING LAME DUDE...blaming your kids for your stupidity...You pulling an Isaiah Thomas......Boston fan reaches a new low...putting his kid out there like that...I told the board Boston fan is irresponsible and probably should be castrated...

LnGrrrR
05-31-2010, 12:53 PM
FUCKING LAME DUDE...blaming your kids for your stupidity...You pulling an Isaiah Thomas......Boston fan reaches a new low...putting his kid out there like that...I told the board Boston fan is irresponsible and probably should be castrated...

Well, I could just blame my stupidity on genetics, which is obviously what happened in your case. However, as you can see, my stupidity was only a mental error, a temporary mistake, and was not ingrained permanently. I'm sorry to say that yours seems to be.

DPG21920
05-31-2010, 12:54 PM
The fans that riot or trash talk kids should have the sh*t beaten out of them. They should have let DJ off the bus to beat the hell out of those dudes.

LnGrrrR
05-31-2010, 12:58 PM
The fans that riot or trash talk kids should have the sh*t beaten out of them. They should have let DJ off the bus to beat the hell out of those dudes.

Cosigned. However, you get a big enough population, you're bound to have ignorant-ass people do something stupid.

Edit: Mob mentality is a crazy thing, to be sure. Interesting what people are willing to do when they don't think there will be accountablity for something AND they'll remain relatively anonymous.

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2010, 01:05 PM
Cosigned. However, you get a big enough population, you're bound to have ignorant-ass people do something stupid.

Edit: Mob mentality is a crazy thing, to be sure. Interesting what people are willing to do when they don't think there will be accountablity for something AND they'll remain relatively anonymous.

you are one ugly muthafucker...and I think batshit crazy with no real life...I don't know any muthafuckers that are lame enough to post their pic but especially one of their kid on a fucking basketball forum...while you're at it can I see what the lady who had the kid looks like...Shame on you dude...I hope this isn't a real indication of what kind of dad you are...I think it's irresponsible and perhaps even Child Protective Services may need to pay you a visit...

dallasmavsnfuego214
05-31-2010, 01:20 PM

Had to say it twice to get the sick burn in?

TE
05-31-2010, 01:36 PM
you are one ugly muthafucker...and I think batshit crazy with no real life...I don't know any muthafuckers that are lame enough to post their pic but especially one of their kid on a fucking basketball forum...while you're at it can I see what the lady who had the kid looks like...Shame on you dude...I hope this isn't a real indication of what kind of dad you are...I think it's irresponsible and perhaps even Child Protective Services may need to pay you a visit...

that's is some cold shit. :wow:wow

TheManFromAcme
05-31-2010, 02:51 PM

KM,

What's with the insults man?
What the hell is that? What the hell is wrong with you?

That's HIS kid and I don't see anything tasteless with posting a pic of himself and his pride and joy. Come on KM. Insulting his wife? What the hell?

Freaking lay off the guy man.

This is stupid

dallasmavsnfuego214
05-31-2010, 02:53 PM

lol divorced

lol kid at 19

lol nubian queen

lol loser

LnGrrrR
05-31-2010, 02:53 PM

If you weren't so retarded, you can see I posted pics of my wife in the "post a photo" of you thread.

How retarded are you to think that posting a picture of your child is abusive? I mean, seriously. How low does your brain activity have to be to come up with that type of flawed premise?

You know who puts up pics of themselves and/or their kid? People that don't give a fuck what morons like you post online.

LnGrrrR
05-31-2010, 02:55 PM
Oh, and I love that KM is posting this shit in a thread that calls out Boston fans. Priceless.

Muser
05-31-2010, 02:56 PM
Koolaid on the path to own himself tbh, Ln's wife is hot tbh. Well done sir!

Shastafarian
05-31-2010, 02:58 PM
lol divorced

lol kid at 19

lol nubian queen

lol loser

you forgot

lol poems

pauls931
05-31-2010, 03:30 PM

6am for me every day.... I probably drink way too much coffee in the mornings.

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2010, 03:46 PM
KM,

What's with the insults man?
What the hell is that? What the hell is wrong with you?

That's HIS kid and I don't see anything tasteless with posting a pic of himself and his pride and joy. Come on KM. Insulting his wife? What the hell?

Freaking lay off the guy man.

This is stupid

I never insulted the guys main squeeze...I don't know if he's married or not...I just want to see what she looks like..I think I'm actually helping him to be a better man by bringing out the fact that it is irresponsible to be plastering his kid all over a hostile basketball forum board...especially one in which he talks shit to others...and people joke about being child molesters...if that brings him to his senses then I'm helping his kid out as well...

If you think what he's doing is rational then let me see you post a pic of your wife and kid...I think the dude is rabbid batshit crazy like most Boston fans...I think you and others that misinterpret my point are looking at this with blinders on because for some reason you see Koolaid as the enemy...I don't know any rational sane guy that would post pics of his wife and kids on a forum such as this unless the guy is lonely and really has no friends...Ask his wife if she thinks it's ok...and if she does then two peas in a pod...If that's a cold statement then so be it...

21_Dickings
05-31-2010, 03:54 PM
I never insulted the guys main squeeze...I don't know if he's married or not...I just want to see what she looks like..I think I'm actually helping him to be a better man by bringing out the fact that it is irresponsible to be plastering his kid all over a hostile basketball forum board...especially one in which he talks shit to others...and people joke about being child molesters...if that brings him to his senses then I'm helping his kid out as well...

If you think what he's doing is rational then let me see you post a pic of your wife and kid...I think the dude is rabbid batshit crazy like most Boston fans...I think you and others that misinterpret my point are looking at this with blinders on because for some reason you see Koolaid as the enemy...I don't know any rational sane guy that would post pics of his wife and kids on a forum such as this unless the guy is lonely and really has no friends...Ask his wife if she thinks it's ok...and if she does then two peas in a pod...If that's a cold statement then so be it...

Hey Koolaid_Man, did you know that wealth is created by overpaying executives and CEOs?

v2freak
05-31-2010, 04:00 PM
It's hostile cause of posters like you. There are tons of fans from different teams on this forum and not all of them feel the need to go after small things.

TheManFromAcme
05-31-2010, 04:05 PM

KM,

That's HIS business, not yours.
Want to save the world?

Donate to March of dimes. You'll feel better.

Take a breather buddy.

TE
05-31-2010, 04:07 PM
It's hostile cause of posters like you. There are tons of fans from different teams on this forum and not all of them feel the need to go after small things.

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2010, 04:07 PM
KM,

That's HIS business, not yours.
Want to save the world?

Donate to March of dimes. You'll feel better.

Take a breather buddy.

all I asked you to do was post a pic of your wife and kid...spare me the lecture...let me see if you're batshit crazy as well...

namlook
05-31-2010, 04:08 PM
Stay classy Boston.

DPG21920
05-31-2010, 04:10 PM
Stay classy Boston.

No. 34, Paul Pierce: Pierce is their best scorer and a load for anyone to guard, including Ron Artest. But the Celtics' captain flops more than a large-mouthed bass taking his last breath dangling from a fishing rod at the end of a pier. Every time Pierce shoots, he acts like he's been hit by a train. Usually, he hasn't been touched. Two years ago, he fell during the Finals against the Lakers and went off in an actual wheelchair. Five minutes later, he was dropping 3's all over Banknorth Garden. He actually came back into the game with the music from "Rocky" blaring over the p.a. system. Yo, Paulie, that was such a bad con job, Sylvester Stallone is a better actor than your are. By the way, Pierce's idea of a fun night is going clubbing and getting stabbed. Good times! If you'll be seeing him for the first time, you'll hate him before the first quarter of Game 1 is even close to over, guaranteed. And by the way, Pablo, your headband is usually crooked.

http://www.ktla.com/sports/ktla-hating-the-celtics,0,2821672.story

mogrovejo
05-31-2010, 04:47 PM
Stay classy Boston.

Agreed.

Because someone has to.