PDA

View Full Version : Private conversation with my fella Mavs Fans

thedong
05-31-2010, 06:46 PM
Yo peeps, huddle up.

We need to change things a bit, yesterday I saw a fuck-ng Hawks fan talk shit about our team. I mean, come on. The Hawks? I even saw a New Orleans fans who poking fun at our team? They serious? The Freaking Hornets?????

Let me tell you this, The Hawks are Hornets are like Crenshaw and Reseda Blvd over here in LA, meaning they aint nothing but no good overrated, just cause you experienced some success lately, don't mean u shit.

And don't even get me started about the f-cking thuggets! Once Anthony bolts, yall are back to the Antonio Mcthuggets days.

Lets put this shit together guys, we may not have won a championship, but 10 50 wins season. nuff said.

Ghazi
05-31-2010, 07:06 PM
The :lobt: will start piling up when Bron Bron comes to Big D :danceclub

BRHornet45
05-31-2010, 07:39 PM
lol son the Hawks, Hornets, and ANY other team in the NBA ... yes even the Clippers ... have EVERY right to talk smack about that pussy ass team from Dallas. None of our teams have won jack shit in the last 30 years if not longer, yet its always only the Dallas fans who have such a ridiculous sense of entitlement and arrogance about the Mavs. Most of your fun boy fan base will talk smack to Spurs or Laker fans as if your team even has a leg to stand on! its amazing to see such a pathetic ass franchise act as if they have something to be proud of lol.

Spurs, Lakers, Celtics, and any other team who has won at least one championship in the last 30 years have every right to talk smack. hate em or love em, its the truth. smack talk is only smack talk we all do it, but its only the Dallas fans who act as if they are in the same category as Spurs, Lakers, etc. fans.

Ghazi
05-31-2010, 07:41 PM
lol Kansas City Hornets

BRHornet45
05-31-2010, 07:42 PM
lol Dirk is going to look good in that Chicago or Miami uniform.

Ghazi
05-31-2010, 07:43 PM
There is no such a thing as Hornets fans anyway. Fuckers almost lost their team to Oklahoma city :lol... and soon they'll lose it to Seattle or Kansas City or some more deserving city

Hornet fans = a bunch of CP3 fanboy coons who dont know shit about basketball past or present.

BRHornet45
05-31-2010, 07:46 PM
There is no such a thing as Hornets fans anyway. Fuckers almost lost their team to Oklahoma city :lol... and soon they'll lose it to Seattle or Kansas City or some more deserving city

Hornet fans = a bunch of CP3 fanboy coons who dont know shit about basketball past or present.

son let me guess? we also almost lost the Saints to San Antonio too then huh? ... fucking moron! no one could control Katrina even though you love to joke about it. Seattle fans didn't support their team and were too cheap to upgrade that shitty arena, so the deserving Oklahoma City fans got em.

Ghazi
05-31-2010, 07:47 PM
Go eat some jambalaya ya coon cuckold you.

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 07:49 PM
lol "long time" hornet fan.

BRHornet45
05-31-2010, 07:49 PM
Go eat some jambalaya ya coon cuckold you.

son jambalaya is better than any food you will find in Dallas.

BRHornet45
05-31-2010, 07:51 PM
lol "long time" hornet fan.

son yep that's right. since 92-93 ... 17-18 years is a pretty long time. unlike you ... a Laker fan as of the Gasol era.

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 07:53 PM
son yep that's right. since 92-93 ... 17-18 years is a pretty long time. unlike you ... a Laker fan as of the Gasol era.

sons I could sware last time you said it was since 2002 or so....you lying?

BRHornet45
05-31-2010, 07:54 PM
sons I could sware last time you said it was since 2002 or so....you lying?

son you should get your facts straight. yes I have said 2002 before probably because that is whenever they relocated to New Orleans, the area where I live. so instead of only making it to a few games each year, I have now had season tickets since they came here. I have ties to NC and have been following them since the LJ and Zo days.

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 07:56 PM
son you should get your facts straight. yes I have said 2002 before probably because that is whenever they relocated to New Orleans, the area where I live. so instead of only making it to a few games each year, I have now had season tickets since they came here. I have ties to NC and have been following them since the LJ and Zo days.

Sons so you admit you lied? lol "long-time" hornet fan.

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 07:58 PM
Sons speaking of "long time" hornet fan, how come you only joined this site in 2008? lol br is basically the equivalent of a post-gasol laker fan.

BRHornet45
05-31-2010, 07:59 PM
Sons so you admit you lied? lol "long-time" hornet fan.

lol son how is that a lie? by saying that I have had season tickets since the relocation in 2002, and not mentioning that I have followed them for many years before? son if that's the case then everyone on this board is lying ... hell I'm willing to bet that 80% of this board is too cheap to even go to the games much less have season tickets. lots of front runners around this place.

Trainwreck2100
05-31-2010, 08:00 PM
you know for a private conversation, there's alot of non mav fans here

BRHornet45
05-31-2010, 08:01 PM
Sons speaking of "long time" hornet fan, how come you only joined this site in 2008? lol br is basically the equivalent of a post-gasol laker fan.

lol son your ignorance is sad ... I only came to this board because I was kicked out of the Hornets one for criticizing the organization lol. I had never even heard of SpursTalk until about 06ish.

BadOdor
05-31-2010, 08:01 PM
lots of front runners around this place. Sons you mean like you?

thedong
05-31-2010, 08:02 PM
See what I am talking about???

A cuking funt hornets ass fan talking shit when they only made the playoffs twice in a 10000o million gazillion years.

No one wants to play in that Sewer city they call New Orleans, George Bush knew what he was doing when he didn't send any help. It's like helping a meth head go to rehab, what's the point? Just let the nigg self destruct and get that shit over with.

Cp3 leaving New Orleans for real. The Hornets aint got no chance. ZERO chance.

Trainwreck2100
05-31-2010, 08:02 PM

It most likely had something to do with the Spurs playing the Hornets that year

BRHornet45
05-31-2010, 08:03 PM
Sons you mean like you?

LMAO son if by being a New Orleans Hornets fan is called being a front runner then yea that's me! LMAO!!!!! you done yet?

thedong
05-31-2010, 08:03 PM
The :lobt: will start piling up when Bron Bron comes to Big D :danceclub

We Stacked!

BRHornet45
05-31-2010, 08:04 PM
It most likely had something to do with the Spurs playing the Hornets that year

exactly. son I know the legit posters remember me coming here bitching about the Hornets board. they kicked me out because I was criticizing the organization. I found a home here full of wonderful, knowledgeable basketball fans .... oh wait lol

thedong
05-31-2010, 08:06 PM
exactly. son I know the legit posters remember me coming here bitching about the Hornets board. they kicked me out because I was criticizing the organization. I found a home here full of wonderful, knowledgeable basketball fans .... oh wait lol

They knew what they were doing when they kicked you out. It's like pulling the switch from grandma, sad but it's probably the right thing to do.

BRHornet45
05-31-2010, 08:07 PM
They knew what they were doing when they kicked you out. It's like pulling the switch from grandma, sad but it's probably the right thing to do.

son that simply doesn't make any sense because NO ONE in the Hornets organization knows what they are doing right now.

thedong
05-31-2010, 08:11 PM
son that simply doesn't make any sense because NO ONE in the Hornets organization knows what they are doing right now.

Exactly son, that's why you have a piece of shit team. Say what you want about my Cubes, but the dude will do whatever he need to win.

The Hornets might as well sell them 250$ handjobs from the cheerleaders to increase revenue, cause yall turning into garbage.

4>0rings
05-31-2010, 08:26 PM
It's like watching a slap fight between 15 retarded bald WHITE 45 year olds. :lmao