PDA

View Full Version : AFTER the lakers win i'm chucking up my deuces to this forum

milkshakeballa
05-31-2010, 11:31 PM
this forum is now ridiculous. i am moving on to something better...better...better..no more time to try and make this work

AFTER the lakers win that's it. Kori doesn't give a shit anymore. Duncan228's game isn't even recognized anymore.

From lefty to mogrove to chrisrichards and co to koolaid to luva to ghazi

it is now a joke

:toast:toast to the good posters

its all trollin now not even talkin about bron goin to chicago.....so ima flip the middle finger and the index finger follow

DEUCES

Albert Haynesworth
05-31-2010, 11:32 PM
lol lapdance

lol grandma watching

jag
05-31-2010, 11:35 PM
No one gives a shit

DPG21920
05-31-2010, 11:38 PM
Why wait? Honest question.

dirk4mvp
05-31-2010, 11:39 PM
:lol

This lil nerd think someone gives a fuck about him leaving. Go suck a cock. Better yet, now you have more time to get lap dances from your sister, while your granny DJ's. The nerves of this asshole.

lol greasy bastard

milkshakeballa
05-31-2010, 11:44 PM
J8pbHnuDe1k

Renaldo faggot

i was thinkin the chris brown version nigg

its too hard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo8b6RsKIzU

embed that muthafucka for me

thanks brah

midnightpulp
05-31-2010, 11:59 PM
My response to Kori expressing similar thoughts about this forum cut and pasted from another thread:

I disagree. I think the NBA forum is good mix of trolling and basketball discussion. The amount you allow people to get away with is what makes your forum unique and a desirable place to hang out.

It's true that trolling has taken precedent over basketball discussion, but the reason for that can traced back to when the Lakers became relevant again. The post-Gasol trade flood of Lakers trolls has in turn spawned a great deal of counter-trolling.

We can only take so much Lakers superiority chest-thumping and frontrunning before we make some trolls moves of our own. Now, this probably wouldn't have been the case if these Lakers homers actually contributed in a worthwhile way, but most of their content consists of Kobe nuthugging, insulting fans of teams with less titles or no titles at all, and trumpeting their greatness at every opportunity. In a perfect online world, we'd just ignore them and they'd eventually get bored and stop their shtick, but that's obviously not going to happen. Most people, besides Namlook, don't get on a forum to ignore. People want conflict and want to argue, which is 90% of what drives any message board.

So the only recourse we have is to try to annoy and troll them to an equal degree that they annoy and troll us.

Giuseppe
06-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Wouldn't hurt to tape your ass cheeks shut next time you travel in to Arizona either.

midnightpulp
06-01-2010, 12:07 AM
Wouldn't hurt to tape your ass cheeks shut next time you travel in to Arizona either.

It wouldn't hurt that all pre-pubescent children in your presence tape their ass cheeks together either.

Imcontrollinao!

ChrisHansen
06-01-2010, 12:09 AM

Please, take a seat....

JamStone
06-01-2010, 12:10 AM
Never understood the need to announce leaving an internet messageboard.

Just leave.

Giuseppe
06-01-2010, 12:10 AM
Mid=my fart catcher.

midnightpulp
06-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Mid=my fart catcher.

Culburn=10 year old boy's fart catcher. 'Cept you don't use your hands, if you know what I mean.

Imcontrollinao! Still got it.

Giuseppe
06-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Please, take a seat....

I'd be ready....

Chris: what's in the bag, uh, Culburn?

Me: a picture of your mother & you all bowed up and goin' at it, your dad layin' next to ya's drunk as a skunk.

Chris: excuse me?

Me: you heard me, fuckface. I got pics of you and your mama doin' the dirty deed. Now, how do you like dem f'in apples?

Me: oh, and one more thing:::O & 42!

Giuseppe
06-01-2010, 12:15 AM
Culburn=10 year old boy's fart catcher. 'Cept you don't use your hands, if you know what I mean.

Imcontrollinao! Still got it.

lmemulatedao!

LnGrrrR
06-01-2010, 12:49 AM
Most people, besides Namlook, don't get on a forum to ignore.

:lmao

midnightpulp
06-01-2010, 12:53 AM
lmemulatedao!

tee, hee.

namlook
06-01-2010, 12:53 AM
Ignore is what makes this forum tolerable. I also like pissing off the most ignorant people here by letting them know I am ignoring them. So it serves two purposes. Funny how upset people get when the realize that their stupidity is being blocked out. LOL.

21_Dickings
06-01-2010, 01:05 AM
Ignore is what makes this forum tolerable. I also like pissing off the most ignorant people here by letting them know I am ignoring them. So it serves two purposes. Funny how upset people get when the realize that their stupidity is being blocked out. LOL.

Wrong. Most people consider it an honor to be on your ignore list, and just because we make fun of it doesn't mean we're upset by it.

We make fun of it because it's fuckin' pathetic.