PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ Gasol being ''the best big man in the league''

thedong
05-31-2010, 11:58 PM
Amare made Gasol his bitch.
He get's his points from offensive boards, like he was supposed to playing a finesse Suns team. With that said, he wasn't even that great.

This guy owes Kobe his new found fame and success. He can't be ''the best'' if he can't be number one option, I bet he goes back to being a 17 and 10 big man when gets doubled.

Again, Gasol is a bitch. Even Zach Randolph can take his ass. Duncan would have gone ape shit on him, the way I see it, he is a good player, but not the best.

Put Chris Kaman besides Kobe, and he'll probably be regarded in the same way as Gasol.

Put Bogut besides Kobe, and he probably plays all 72 games.

Put Zach Randolph besides Kobe, he'll get the NCAAP citizen award.

Again, I don't wanna hear Gasol's name next to Duncan, KG and Dirk ever again. Those 3 are the best PF of their generation, with all due respect to Chris Webber.

Gasol = Hairy Bitch.

Giuseppe
05-31-2010, 11:59 PM
:rolleyes

thedong
06-01-2010, 12:01 AM
:rolleyes

You can't dispute the facts, I would be ''pickled green dick faced'' too if were you. But then again, this is coming from a Lakers fan, typical ''bitchery''.

ezau
06-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Amare made Gasol his bitch.
He get's his points from offensive boards, like he was supposed to playing a finesse Suns team. With that said, he wasn't even that great.

This guy owes Kobe his new found fame and success. He can't be ''the best'' if he can't be number one option, I bet he goes back to being a 17 and 10 big man when gets doubled.

Again, Gasol is a bitch. Even Zach Randolph can take his ass. Duncan would have gone ape shit on him, the way I see it, he is a good player, but not the best.

Put Chris Kaman besides Kobe, and he'll probably be regarded in the same way as Gasol.

Put Bogut besides Kobe, and he probably plays all 72 games.

Put Zach Randolph besides Kobe, he'll get the NCAAP citizen award.

Again, I don't wanna hear Gasol's name next to Duncan, KG and Dirk ever again. Those 3 are the best PF of their generation, with all due respect to Chris Webber.

Gasol = Hairy Bitch.

Agree with this. Gasol has been feasting against undersized PFs ever since he was gifted to the Lakers.

thedong
06-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Agree with this. Gasol has been feasting against undersized PFs ever since he was gifted to the Lakers.

Exactly, and combined that with playing next to Kobe.

Gasol is supposed to dominate a older and hubbled K.G., we'll see.
But I have a gut feeling that Garnett will have his fair share of that Spaniard ass.

Nahtanoj
06-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Huh I thought all the haters were saying Shaq and Gasol have held Kobe's hand on the way to 4 titles?

Roddy Beaubois
06-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Huh I thought all the haters were saying Shaq and Gasol have held Kobe's hand on the way to 4 titles?

Shaq yes.

Kobe has one title as a #1 option. He got that trophy on a staaaaked team, but he still got it.

Giuseppe
06-01-2010, 12:16 AM

That's only when it suits the argument.

tee, hee.

ezau
06-01-2010, 01:03 AM
Exactly, and combined that with playing next to Kobe.

Gasol is supposed to dominate a older and hubbled K.G., we'll see.
But I have a gut feeling that Garnett will have his fair share of that Spaniard ass.

I wouldn't bet any money on Gasol when he plays the Celtics. He just looks scared playing against those guys.

Nahtanoj
06-01-2010, 01:17 AM
Shaq yes.

Kobe has one title as a #1 option. He got that trophy on a staaaaked team, but he still got it.

True Shaq took over in Game 4 of the 2000 Finals.
Force feeding Shaq really worked in Game 1 of the 2001 NBA Finals as well.

namlook
06-01-2010, 01:51 AM
Shaq yes.

Since when does the #1 option hand over the ball to someone else to close out games? The Lakers had two alpha males. For the threepeat Kobe was always the #1 option when the game was on the line.

Bill Russell was anywhere from the 2nd to the 7th option on offense for his team. Usually he was the 3rd or 4th option. Should we say he doesn't get credit for those rings? Try telling Celtics fans that Bill Russell was never the #1 option on offense for his team so he really has zero rings. :lmao

In 1980 Magic Johnson was the 4th option on offense for the Lakers yet his play was instrumental to winning. Magic doesn't get credit for that ring does he? In 1982 he was the third option. In 1985 he was the second option. In 1987 he was first option. In 1988 the third option.
Damn, Magic only has ONE ring! :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
06-01-2010, 03:18 AM
it helps when ur playin with another 4 players who could start for most teams and have the tools to contribute on offense and defense, doesnt help ur team when tryin to defend all 5 players on the court which only takes one guy to put the ball into the hoop, there will always be lapses in defense and exposing ur team and making the scrub look like his a god on the floor

Ashy Larry
06-01-2010, 04:58 AM
What did Chuck say about Power Forwards ..... if they grab four rebounds in a game, they're small forwards.......

Smooth Criminal
06-01-2010, 08:21 AM
Shaq yes.

Hey how many titles does Magic have?
And Shaq?

lefty
06-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Amare had what

4 rebounds in game 6 ?

He doesnt even qualify as a big man

Giuseppe
06-01-2010, 08:51 AM
Amare is a small forward. I said it when he landed here 8 years ago and the AZ Central guys called me everything but a white man. In the interim I've been proven correct.

TheMACHINE
06-01-2010, 11:56 AM
OP is right..Kobe just makes his teammates better.

thedong
05-27-2011, 04:19 AM
Bump. I predicted this shit a year ago :whine

ezau
05-27-2011, 04:33 AM
Shannon Brown bitchslapped Gasol

mystargtr34
05-27-2011, 06:11 AM
He probly was until the beginning of this season.