PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker for Michael Beasley?

Spurs da champs
06-01-2010, 12:53 AM
Why not Miami needs a decent pg spurs need an athletic forward.

toki9
06-01-2010, 01:00 AM
2 words: Head Case.

Doe
06-01-2010, 01:14 AM
Not that Bill Simmons is some great expert on basketball but here's a blurb he had about Beasley:

105. Michael Beasley
Hate to throw the "bust" word around after two years, so let's flip this around. You're watching the playoffs right now. Pretty competitive, right? Other than scoring, you need to rebound, defend and play hard to advance. Beasley can't do any of those three things. Play an undersized power forward against him (like Glen Davis in Game 2) and he gets eaten up. Stick a small forward on him (like Paul Pierce) and he can't post that guy up. Stick a traditional power forward on him (like Kevin Garnett) and he can't beat that guy off the dribble or prevent the guy from scoring on the low post. So what's left? I don't see any conceivable scenario in which this guy has a meaningful NBA career. Could he put up stats on a bad team? Of course. Anything else, I'm not seeing it. All of Pat Riley's fidgeting during the 2008 draft now makes perfect sense.

A. The teams that ended up with O.J. Mayo (3) Russell Westbrook (4), Kevin Love (5), Danilo Gallinari (6), Eric Gordon (7), Brook Lopez (10), Jerryd Bayless (11), Robin Lopez (15), Serge Ibaka (24), Nic Batum (25) and George Hill (26) wouldn't trade those guys for Beasley right now. That's a borderline catastrophe. They got the 13th-best guy in the draft at No. 2.

I'm not sure how accurate this assessment is but if he's really slipped so far that a George Hill type of player would be enough to get him, no thanks. I'd take my chance with (hopefully) Splitter and the draft + free agency. Besides all that, Parker provides much more value.

Cane
06-01-2010, 01:17 AM
Hell no. He's a bust and not worthy of a no. 2 pick...Miami has really fallen off these past few years and if they don't grab Amar'e, Bosh, or James they just lost Wade as well.

There's basically nothing he's really good at. A 3/4 tweener that doesn't really do anything good statistically (especially in that Boston series, in their most important game he sat out the entire 2nd half and had a scrub's PER) and has questionable, if any, intangibles and off the court issues.

no. 26 pick George Hill > no. 2 pick Beasley

Simmons ftw.

slick'81
06-01-2010, 01:24 AM
for beasley??no

Ginobili2Duncan
06-01-2010, 01:48 AM
Not just no, but HELL NO!!!!

Chieflion
06-01-2010, 01:50 AM
I suppose Dwyane Wade is in the package.

nbaman99
06-01-2010, 01:52 AM
He is a member of the Wade and bunch of Tito Jacksons. Really guys, why the hell we still talking about trading Parker? Why don't we talk about using him, RJ and Splitter together towards winning that next ring?

UnWantedTheory
06-01-2010, 01:59 AM
Pretty ignorant....TP for Bease? Are you serious? We would need much more than they have for that trade.

jag
06-01-2010, 02:00 AM
What a horrible thread.

DesignatedT
06-01-2010, 02:04 AM
retarded.

itzsoweezee
06-01-2010, 02:07 AM
Wow. It never ceases to amaze me how dumb some of you people are. Michael Beasley for Tony Parker? Do you even watch basketball?

jesterbobman
06-01-2010, 02:38 AM
Yes, on 1 Condition. We get the Heat's second round pick every year, their 1st round pick every second year and the option to trade 1st round picks in the over year, until 2147.

Scola
06-01-2010, 02:52 AM
No thanks. Miami would have to add more players or picks for it to be an even trade for the Spurs.
Miami should of traded him to Phoenix in the Amare trade, I think it probably got rejected by Phoenix since most of the league realizes hes not that good. Decent player but his value peaked a while back.

TDMVPDPOY
06-01-2010, 03:03 AM
this guy is a fkn busts

Bukefal
06-01-2010, 04:10 AM
Damn, are these ridiculous threads still going on? For Beasley? Really? :lol
Can't you post this shit in one of the other unnecessary 20 trade tony for shit threads?

Muser
06-01-2010, 04:20 AM
:lmao

Waps1980
06-01-2010, 05:33 AM
He looks to have potential but not sure he is ever going to get there.
No way would they throw TP away for him.

iManu
06-01-2010, 06:06 AM
Parker and picks for Bobby Jackson.

NicolasBatum
06-01-2010, 06:30 AM
Cool ! the "Trade Parker for... " of the day

easy7
06-01-2010, 06:42 AM
And who will play pg for the Spurs? Can't rob John to pay Peter.

ShoogarBear
06-01-2010, 07:01 AM
Maybe they could get Antoine Walker as a throw-in, too.

benefactor
06-01-2010, 07:19 AM
I love the offseason. It's like Christmas Day every morning clicking on the Spurs forum to see what sort of ridiculous ideas Spur fan has come up with overnight.

K-State Spur
06-01-2010, 07:20 AM
I wouldn't move Parker (or even Hill) for him - but Beasley (while still terrible defensively) is better than some of you realize.

MmP
06-01-2010, 07:27 AM
Beasly is the classic draft bust, it'd be giving away Parker

cd98
06-01-2010, 08:10 AM
The only player worth anything in Miami is Wade. Didn't you see Beasley in the playoffs?

5in10
06-01-2010, 08:20 AM
The asking price for beasley is much lower than Tony Parker.

lmbebo
06-01-2010, 08:31 AM
Ian Mahini for Beasly!

OrEmuN
06-01-2010, 08:42 AM
No way !! I can't imagine anyone even suggesting that ...

lefty
06-01-2010, 08:42 AM
Beasley = black bonner

Mel_13
06-01-2010, 09:24 AM
We've heard that the Spurs will not shop Tony, but they will take calls from interested teams. If Miami calls offering Beasley for Tony, the call won't last very long.

The Spurs know that there would considerable interest if they were to put Tony on the market. If they ever reach that point, they'll get much more than Beasley in return.

tuncaboylu
06-01-2010, 09:34 AM
The only available guy from Miami for Spurs is Wade

SenorSpur
06-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Good God!

Leetonidas
06-01-2010, 10:54 AM
This is easily one of the top 5 worst trade scenarios on this forum I've ever seen.

Agloco
06-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Why not Miami needs a decent pg spurs need an athletic forward.

And who runs the point for SA? Oh, wait, that's right.....our converted SG. :rolleyes

ambchang
06-01-2010, 01:40 PM
I will trade the OP a half eaten bagel for a Bugatti.

Why So Serious
06-01-2010, 02:24 PM
why the fuck do you want beasley for tony parker?..

Dex
06-01-2010, 02:40 PM
I'm against censoring the no0bs, but maybe we can just enforce some kind of filter that prevents gray posters from starting threads containing words like trade, ship, or swap.

dbestpro
06-01-2010, 03:08 PM
As many have said trading Parker for Beasley would be a very bad trade. Having said that I do believe at some point in his career Beasley will emerge as a pretty good player.

Agloco
06-01-2010, 04:29 PM
I'm against censoring the no0bs, but maybe we can just enforce some kind of filter that prevents gray posters from starting threads containing words like trade, ship, or swap.

This. I'll add......

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155526

:wakeup

Spurs da champs
06-02-2010, 12:00 AM
Michael beasley hasn't even fulled out his potential so stfu and get parkers cock out of ur throats. Beasley isn't a bust yet.

Gagnrath
06-02-2010, 12:11 AM
beasley isn't a bust in the darko sense of the word, but he is a guy who while having a decent enough nba career, and maybe even being a starter on a couple of decent to good teams, will never be an all star nor worth a second overall pick. He will get an over inflated second contract because of that second over all pick and a few games with flashy offensive numbers against poor teams then be gone from the league once tat contract ends. Bust no? way over valued on draft day? Yes.

Spurs da champs
06-02-2010, 12:12 AM
I honestly think the reason he is doing bad is because he's not a good fit in Miami.

GabeIsGone
06-02-2010, 02:22 AM
Hill+Ian(s&t) for Chalmers+Beasley .....in a heartbeat. We still have a backup pg (even though hes not as good as hill chalmers is more of a true pg), and trade 1st round unfulfilled potential. Except I think beasley could become something special (think lamar odom), while it seems Ian will never get a chance here.

Mark in Austin
06-02-2010, 02:24 AM
I honestly think the reason he is doing bad is because he's not a good fit in Miami.

This may be more retarded than your original post. All MIA has is a 2 guard. How can his shit ass play be excused as him not being a good fit when they have no talent? If he had any game worth showing, we would have seen it.

Mr Bones
06-02-2010, 03:00 AM

Luckily, you spurstalk vets have guys like Sequspur and Ducks and nice guys like Aggiehoopsfan to show everyone else the way to the Promised Land. You are all sooooo wise!

Pauleta14
06-02-2010, 09:00 AM
why the fuck do you want beasley for tony parker?..

I think some fans here in ST just want more to get rid of Parker that getting Beasley!
That's the only explanation for such a stupid trade scenario...

... or they're just bored...

manufan10
06-02-2010, 09:10 AM
:lmao

Oh wait.. the op is serious...

:depressed

MateoNeygro
06-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Tony Parker for Tom Gugliotta

dbestpro
06-02-2010, 09:35 AM
Tony Parker for Tom Gugliotta

Kelly Tripuka would be a better fit that Gugliotta.

MateoNeygro
06-02-2010, 09:39 AM
No no no, how about....Tony Parker for Darko Milicic

MateoNeygro
06-02-2010, 09:41 AM
Kelly Tripuka would be a better fit that Gugliotta.

Lol

Mel_13
06-02-2010, 09:41 AM
No no no, how about....Tony Parker for Darko Milicic

:lol:lol:lol

That would actually be better than the trade Chad Ford suggested.

8FOR!3
06-02-2010, 11:46 AM
Wow. It never ceases to amaze me how dumb some of you people are. Michael Beasley for Tony Parker? Do you even watch basketball?

No, he plays NBA 2K10

Tony Parker 28-29 years old rating 80
Michael Beasley 21 years old rating 75

Wow, Beasley's got more potential/upside and his rating isn't much lower. :rollin

TheSpurglar
06-02-2010, 11:48 AM
And in Association mode, George Hill is averaging 10 assists a game!

TheSpurglar
06-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Hill+Ian(s&t) for Chalmers+Beasley .....in a heartbeat. We still have a backup pg (even though hes not as good as hill chalmers is more of a true pg), and trade 1st round unfulfilled potential. Except I think beasley could become something special (think lamar odom), while it seems Ian will never get a chance here.

So you want to trade something special (Parker) and an unproven commodity (Yawn) for a backup pg (your words) and a player that "could" be special? In a heartbeat!?

People arguing for this... Beasley was arguably better than Durant in college, I'll give you that. He broke the record Durant set for double-doubles or whatever it was, and I think K-State even went farther in the NCAA tournament his freshman year than Texas did in Durant's (could be wrong there).

And then he completely fell off the map when he got to the NBA. That doesn't happen to players with his talent for no reason. Either he's immature and doesn't love the game, or he can't play as anything but the lead dog. And that ain't happening in San Antonio. Acquiring him for players we don't want would be a risk (ala Jefferson). Trading him for an all-star pg would be insane.

Mel_13
06-02-2010, 12:05 PM

:lol

Ridiculous and impossible.

8FOR!3
06-02-2010, 03:58 PM
And in Association mode, George Hill is averaging 10 assists a game!

I mean, how is Kobe not the MVP? His rating is a 96!!! :lol

Mel_13
06-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Miami can't give Beasley away.

http://www.netsdaily.com/2010/6/2/1497982/did-thorn-turn-down-dooling-for

redskinfan
06-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Beasely is not a bust yet, I can see him being a poor man's Lebron James type and while I think Parker is a good player still he is never mentioned as one of the top point guards anymore and defensively he lacks alot, I think he is way over rated by many here. Straight up I think we can do better with another throw in like chalmers and anthony.

Chieflion
06-02-2010, 10:31 PM
The Nets just turned down a Beasley for Dooling swap.

SpurCharger
06-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Maybe for Beasley, Chalmers, Haslem, and there 1st round pick..... then maybe id consider it.... otherwise hell to the no!!!

ShoogarBear
06-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Waiting now for the Parker for Dooling thread.

redskinfan
06-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Parker is not that sought after, you guys think the Spurs can get a top flight player well newsflash the Spurs are not getting anything other than potential ie; 10-20 pick or a underachieving former top 10 pick...anyone who believes otherwise is a moron!

dastrey
06-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Beasely is not a bust yet, I can see him being a poor man's Lebron James type and while I think Parker is a good player still he is never mentioned as one of the top point guards anymore and defensively he lacks alot, I think he is way over rated by many here. Straight up I think we can do better with another throw in like chalmers and anthony.

Beasely is a poor man's Lebron and Parker is overrated on this forum? :bang
When Parker is 100% next year and makes another All-NBA team we will see how overrated he is.

redskinfan
06-02-2010, 11:05 PM
Beasely is a poor man's Lebron and Parker is overrated on this forum? :bang
When Parker is 100% next year and makes another All-NBA team we will see how overrated he is.

Parker is no longer dedicated to the game, he has got too much going on now, we all saw when he went out that the team started rolling, he is not the quickest pg on the floor anymore and that is his game. The pg's in the west are younger and stronger and more athletic now and as far as Parker being an all star as much as I would love that I just dont see it happening.

ynh
06-02-2010, 11:30 PM
Parker is not that sought after, you guys think the Spurs can get a top flight player well newsflash the Spurs are not getting anything other than potential ie; 10-20 pick or a underachieving former top 10 pick...anyone who believes otherwise is a moron!

Pretty much my thoughts.. I kinda think the spurs couldn't hope for much more than what the pistons got for Billups.

ynh
06-02-2010, 11:31 PM
Why the hell do you guys want to trade Parker anyways? I like Hill.. but I sure as hell don't think he is a full time PG.

mingus
06-02-2010, 11:55 PM
Parker no longer dedicated to the game? lmao. Parker had an off year this year because he was injured. not injured, he's 22 7 on 50% shooting. only a year ago he was top 5 in MVP voting. he's only behind CP3, DWill, and Nash at the pg position when healthy, and he's already proved that. i'm not talking him up.

Parker will not fetch that high a pick because lotery team are looking to build with young talent for the next 3-4 years. Parker is still young, but he's 28, or close to it. he can fetch a great player, but he's not going to get us that high of a pick. also the other thing that hurts his trade value is that the league is FULL of good-great pg's. they're not really in that high demand. few teams can use a pg. Indy is one of those teams, which is why they've been brought up in trades. however, i'm not liking their offer.

falconqb1234
06-03-2010, 12:01 AM
never.

ChuckD
06-03-2010, 12:17 AM

:lmao A poor man's Lebron James? More like a homeless person's Chris Bosh. :lol

Parker is one of the top 3-5 PGs in the league, a 3 time All Star and a Finals MVP. You don't trade that for a mentally weak player who will probably never reach his potential.

redskinfan
06-03-2010, 03:41 PM
:lmao A poor man's Lebron James? More like a homeless person's Chris Bosh. :lol

Parker is one of the top 3-5 PGs in the league, a 3 time All Star and a Finals MVP. You don't trade that for a mentally weak player who will probably never reach his potential.

Top 3-5 lmao!! not even top 10 you need to put that drink down...omg top3-5 wow

Sisk
06-03-2010, 04:21 PM

Not in the top 10? Let's see your list.

Agloco
06-03-2010, 04:42 PM

This in a nutshell is why these idiotic "Trade TP" threads keep popping up. Sub 500 posters and posters with absolutely no concept of what is involved in a trade.

Agloco
06-03-2010, 04:43 PM

Give me 10 PG's who are better than Parker. I think it's you who needs to put "it" down.

cd98
06-03-2010, 06:04 PM

I call b.s. He was a top 10-14 player in the NBA a year ago and whatever ailments he had this year won't keep him from regaining his form next season. Not only that, the point guard position is the most sought after position in the NBA. I can tell you a number of teams needing a point guard would love to get him and would trade quality players in return. The problem: if we give him up, then we won't have a point guard (Hill is not a point guard).

Not only that, but he is a name. He's well known and he is a 3X all star. Teams hungry to sell tickets and attract other stars, i.e. New York and New Jersey, would certainly entertain a Parker trade.

redskinfan
06-03-2010, 06:19 PM
D.Williams. CP3. Rondo., westbrook. Nash. Chauncey,Rose, Kidd (perfect for san antonio) baron davis, aaron brooks devin harris and so on and so on...

OrEmuN
06-03-2010, 06:50 PM
D.Williams. CP3. Rondo., westbrook. Nash. Chauncey,Rose, Kidd (perfect for san antonio) baron davis, aaron brooks devin harris and so on and so on...

Kidd, Davis, Brooks better than Parker ? No way ...

Spurs da champs
06-03-2010, 07:09 PM
Kidd, Davis, Brooks better than Parker ? No way ...

Ur a dumbass Baron Davis is a lot better then parker jump shot, passes, also he can post up. Kidd is a better fit for the spurs then parker helps duncan get easy shots & gets everyone involved, Aaron brooks looks like a poor mans allen iverson he's much better then parker. Again parkers cock shoved down yalls throats. He was never good anyways he can only hit layups he got lucky against Dallas with the jump shots we quickly saw the real parker against the suns.

redskinfan
06-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Parker was good, but his play and quickness is just not there anymore consistently enough and when he cannot get in lane he is a liability because he doesnt create for anyone..

DPG21920
06-03-2010, 08:00 PM
TP is going to make a lot of people look silly next year.

dastrey
06-03-2010, 08:12 PM

You mean the same Kidd that was a non-factor in the playoffs? He has zero ability to get into the paint. If the Mavs had played Beaubois instead, they would have beaten the Spurs. Teams would also trade Davis, Brooks, and Harris for Parker in a heart-beat.

Spurs da champs
06-03-2010, 08:33 PM
You mean the same Kidd that was a non-factor in the playoffs? He has zero ability to get into the paint. If the Mavs had played Beaubois instead, they would have beaten the Spurs. Teams would also trade Davis, Brooks, and Harris for Parker in a heart-beat.

redskinfan
06-03-2010, 08:44 PM
TP is going to make a lot of people look silly next year.

Yeah you!

Spursfan092120
06-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Damn..give Tony a break. Dude gave it everything he had when he got back...without him, we don't beat Dallas in the first round. He won a Finals MVP for our Spurs. He's not playing with his country this summer to make sure he stays healthy. He'll be back next year, ready to roll.

redskinfan
06-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Damn..give Tony a break. Dude gave it everything he had when he got back...without him, we don't beat Dallas in the first round. He won a Finals MVP for our Spurs. He's not playing with his country this summer to make sure he stays healthy. He'll be back next year, ready to roll.

I really do hope so but I just dont see it happening, his game was quickness and he losing a step is just not good enough anymore but damn i hope i am wrong if he is still with us next season..

cd98
06-03-2010, 09:22 PM

This list fails. How many of these "better" players have been an all star and an all NBA player in the last three years? How many of them have won titles?

dbestpro
06-03-2010, 09:27 PM
This list fails. How many of these "better" players have been an all star and an all NBA player in the last three years? How many of them have won titles?

So I guess you are saying you don't need a great PG to win a title.

Vic Petro
06-03-2010, 09:55 PM

Deron Williams, CP3, and Rondo are all better than Tony. Nash used to be better than him but isn't anymore. Westbrook and Rose aren't better than Tony yet, but they will be soon. Tony is definitely better than Billups, Kidd, Davis, Brooks, Harris and really anyone else. He's still at top player.

However he does have over 10 years of professional basketball mileage on his legs, and a major component of his game is speed. The real question should be, which of these guys do you feel more comfortable giving a full max contract to beginning in 2011-2012? You have to assume that's what a 29 year old Tony would be looking for, after being a relative bargain for the last several years. He might be a max-worthy player for his age 29 and 30 seasons, but 31, 32, 33, 34....

I have my doubts.

Will he still be a player you can build your team around? I have my doubts.

OrEmuN
06-03-2010, 10:20 PM
Ur a dumbass Baron Davis is a lot better then parker jump shot, passes, also he can post up. Kidd is a better fit for the spurs then parker helps duncan get easy shots & gets everyone involved, Aaron brooks looks like a poor mans allen iverson he's much better then parker. Again parkers cock shoved down yalls throats. He was never good anyways he can only hit layups he got lucky against Dallas with the jump shots we quickly saw the real parker against the suns.

Sure, Davis is a great baller that can post up. But what does he normally do? His lack of basketball IQ leads him to throw up 3s instead. There is a difference between having the ability to do so and the actual act itself.
Kidd is a good playmaker who is a huge liability on defense (see Spurs v Mavs 2010).
Brooks has potential but he is not better than Parker. Its arguable that he will ever be.

Oh please, I am exactly a Parker fan but just saying these 3 players are not as good as Parker. Nash, CP, Deron & Rondo are better than Parker. Rose, Westbrook and Harris may be better than or on same level as Parker in some people's opinion but I think most will argue that those 3 are not the case

Trading Parker is only a viable option if we can get fair value back in return. Not some M.Beasley bust.

kobyz
06-04-2010, 03:53 AM
Heat wants unguaranteed contracts for Michael Beasley, does we have enough to make it happened?

Mel_13
06-04-2010, 07:58 AM
Heat wants unguaranteed contracts for Michael Beasley, does we have enough to make it happened?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155727

Spurs da champs
05-13-2011, 10:06 PM
How bout now? lmao

ducks
05-13-2011, 10:15 PM
Hell no

elemento
05-13-2011, 10:16 PM
Still horrible

and lol @ harris, davis and brooks better than parker

Parker gotta be the most unappreciated Spur player ever. It is sad to see this stuff

wunderkindepiphany
05-14-2011, 03:31 AM
omg. . .face meet palm.

Spurs da champs
05-14-2011, 04:01 AM
omg. . .face meet palm.

lmao you stupid as hell, it's called face palm.

But we probably won't need to give parker up to get him considering how fucking stupid David Kahn is, maybe George Hill & Bonner? :lmao

wunderkindepiphany
05-14-2011, 04:50 AM
lmao you stupid as hell, it's called face palm.

But we probably won't need to give parker up to get him considering how fucking stupid David Kahn is, maybe George Hill & Bonner? :lmao

No, YOU stupid as hell. Me saying "face meet palm" was insinuating a FACEPALM. Google it, its a common way of saying it, dumbass.

wunderkindepiphany
05-14-2011, 04:52 AM
Also known as "palm meet forehead". Funny how it can be flipped either way, huh? Its even in Urban Dictionary. . .http://www.urbandictionary.com/products.php?term=PMF&defid=5741899

janetcn12
05-14-2011, 05:25 AM
Crazy post..not worth it

BackHome
05-15-2011, 09:00 AM
So I guess you are saying you don't need a great PG to win a title.

Cough..Cough...ummm........I think the Grizz beat our Spurs with what a rookie PG who everyone said is to slow and not good enought to even make a NBA team.

Drewlius
05-15-2011, 09:49 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-O041k7nPQE4/TaieZSf1hOI/AAAAAAAAFX8/yGMGjqf_sJE/s1600/full_retard.jpg

ohmwrecker
05-15-2011, 09:57 AM
Mike Conley is not a rookie.

Leetonidas
05-15-2011, 10:08 AM
How bout now? lmao

After Parker had one of his best all around seasons of his career? :lmao

What a stupid fucking thread. The only PGs in the NBA that are clearly better than TP are Rose, Williams, Paul, Rondo, Nash, and Westbrook and Westbrook is arguable because he's really more athletic/explosive and he chucks a shit ton. Please never post again, kthx.

Leetonidas
05-15-2011, 10:10 AM
Cough..Cough...ummm........I think the Grizz beat our Spurs with what a rookie PG who everyone said is to slow and not good enought to even make a NBA team.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Do some of you even follow the NBA? Since when are the Grizz in the NBA finals, not to mention when did they win a title with Conley running the offense? And he's a rookie now? Dude's been in the NBA since Oden has, he just got a 50 million dollar contract extension. I'd say no one thought he was too slow or not good enough to make an NBA team, certainly not the team that handed him a 50 million dollar extension.

Seriously, I don't recall anyone shitting on Conley. He's a good, hardworking PG. Not overly flashy, and he's definitely not Chris Paul but no one ever thought he was a scrub that couldn't make a team. Just because you never heard of him doesn't mean he sucks, it means you just don't know shit about basketball.

Spurs da champs
05-15-2011, 02:12 PM
After Parker had one of his best all around seasons of his career? :lmao

What a stupid fucking thread. The only PGs in the NBA that are clearly better than TP are Rose, Williams, Paul, Rondo, Nash, and Westbrook and Westbrook is arguable because he's really more athletic/explosive and he chucks a shit ton. Please never post again, kthx.
After Parker choked against an inferior Conley? Ok Osama.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2011, 02:25 PM
Osama?

Damn, this guy is stupid.

yavozerb
05-15-2011, 02:29 PM
Osama?

Damn, this guy is stupid.

:lol, ya this thread started bad and still went down hill somehow.

8FOR!3
05-15-2011, 02:30 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Do some of you even follow the NBA? Since when are the Grizz in the NBA finals, not to mention when did they win a title with Conley running the offense? And he's a rookie now? Dude's been in the NBA since Oden has, he just got a 50 million dollar contract extension. I'd say no one thought he was too slow or not good enough to make an NBA team, certainly not the team that handed him a 50 million dollar extension.

Seriously, I don't recall anyone shitting on Conley. He's a good, hardworking PG. Not overly flashy, and he's definitely not Chris Paul but no one ever thought he was a scrub that couldn't make a team. Just because you never heard of him doesn't mean he sucks, it means you just don't know shit about basketball.

I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but I'm pretty sure that guy was talking about Vasquez, not Conley.

redskinfan
05-15-2011, 09:04 PM
What have you done for me lately? Our team has not been in the FINALS since 2007! This is like Joe Paterno where you win and then have a pass until you retire....Conley this post season Dragic last year...I see a trend here and unfortunately trending the wrong way!

Spurs da champs
05-15-2011, 09:24 PM
What have you done for me lately? Our team has not been in the FINALS since 2007! This is like Joe Paterno where you win and then have a pass until you retire....Conley this post season Dragic last year...I see a trend here and unfortunately trending the wrong way!
This