PDA

View Full Version : Stupid things Koolaid_Man has said

LnGrrrR
06-01-2010, 12:57 AM
I just figured, instead of Koolaid_Man saying retarded shit in every thread, he could just post it here. I'll start off with some stupid stuff he's already said.

- Kobe is better than MJ, because MJ's teammate Pippen was gay, so no one wanted to defend him, making him a better player than anyone Kobe's had

- Snitching is cool/acceptable

- Posting a pic of your child on a basketball forum is child abuse

- Kobe saved Gentry's job by patting his ass

- Real men never cry, or get upset, so Steve Nash is a big pussy

- All fans of teams in the Western Conference should cheer for the WC Finalists, or you're unAmerican

I'm sure there's more, that's just off the top of my head. Feel free to add.

BadOdor
06-01-2010, 12:59 AM
It's child abuse a boston jersey on him.....LET HIM MAKE HIS OWN CHOICE!!!

21_Dickings
06-01-2010, 01:02 AM
-Real men don't fuck face-to-face.

And this totally laughable political spiel:

-what say it ain't so........ahhh the bonuses....you guys are too insensitive to moral truth (aka stupid) to realize it was all a shell game...Obama wasn't "really" concerned with the bonuses..those are not what caused the financial markets to meltdown...just go ask Bush what caused it....those bonuses were an issue for 2 reasons....1.) if your company received money from the govn't in the form of a bailout then the govn't should have the right to regulate executive payouts and 2.) if you're company didn't receive money from the govn't but was somehow connected to the financial markets collapse then it looks irresponsible to most American's who don't understand how wealth is created to be handing out that kind of cash to CEO's...it was designed to soften the blow to uneducated and mentally challenged people like yourself...All he was doing was showing that he cares for ordinary "mainstreet" people as he says...What else did you expect him to say...The dude is a constitutional scholar...yes and like myself very bright indeed...I guess I need to tell you like I told BRHornet...maybe you shouldn't be chasing me around this board trying to debate me...it doesn't appear you are bright enough to challenge me let alone on politics referencing an article to disparage Barrack Hussein is in and of itself a mental bailout on your part...When you're ready to be a man and challenge based on your personal intellect then get back at me until then CYANORA.... and by the way leading bankers are very savvy how do you think they do what they do...you need to educate yourself or simply learn how to read between the lines...you have a ton of work to do on yourself...now scram and get busy...

LnGrrrR
06-01-2010, 01:04 AM
That reminds me, while this isn't technically something he said, I don't think Koolaid realizes that periods don't always have to come in sets of three.