PDA

View Full Version : Please, no more......

Agloco
06-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Asinine threads about trading Parker without at least addressing the void that would be left at PG. And no, "We have Hill" is not an adequate response. Don't get it twisted, he's an SG. Running Manu at the point 30+ per night isn't gonna do it either.

Any thread that entertains trading Parker needs to come with this basic qualifier.......in the interest of RTB. :flag:

Mel_13
06-01-2010, 11:08 AM
People with enough gray matter to comprehend your post are not the ones who start those threads.

Muser
06-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Even if the Spurs did get a PG back in return it wouldn't matter, unless they are Rose/Paul/Williams etc.

Blackjack
06-01-2010, 11:22 AM
People with enough gray matter to comprehend your post are not the ones who start those threads.

:lol

Jason R
06-01-2010, 11:56 AM

:lol Classic.

eyeh8u
06-01-2010, 12:42 PM
my parker for rondo trade last year was shitted on by everyone here, this year there is no real point guard they can trade for

Mr Bones
06-01-2010, 01:01 PM
A lecture about wisdom and appropriateness from pimpmaximus... that's good stuff!

DesignatedT
06-01-2010, 02:23 PM

:lol so true.

Agloco
06-01-2010, 03:27 PM

+1. Once again Mel nails it on the head. It's maddening really. Parker for Beasley, Parker for this, Parker for that...... And not one mention about who's gonna run the point.

Muser said it best. Unless it's CP3, Williams, or the like, kindly take your trade "idea" and GTFO.

A lecture about wisdom and appropriateness from pimpmaximus... that's good stuff!

Jus spittin da troof......

The name's Agloco btw. Pimpmaximus is simply my state of mind. :toast

Muser
06-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Parker for Beasley though...I wouldn't trade anyone for that waste of talent.

dbestpro
06-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Yeah, there is no way you can win a championship without one of the top 3-4 point guards in the league. Isn't that right Avery? I mean look at all those rings won by CP3, Williams and the like.

4lifecowboy
06-01-2010, 03:55 PM
I'm still fond of the trade with NJ if Harris and the 3rd overall was included, and if we get to keep our 20th pick. I would love to land Monroe from Gtown and Babbitt at 20. Harris is still young, a scoring pg much in the mold of TP, plus his contract expires along the lines of Duncan's and Ginobili. With Monroe we get a legit 5, possibly the best in this draft. Babbitt at sf at 6'9" would give us a formidable frontline for years to come (especially if we can hang on to Splitter in this trade)