PDA

View Full Version : sons if I owned the Boston Celtics my gameplan would be ...

BRHornet45
06-01-2010, 02:39 PM
sons if I owned the Celtics I would give Katelyn Faber court side seats right next to the Lakers bench for every game. what a distraction and wonderful story line for the media that would be. we all know it would obviously distract Kobe, but the real question is ... would he be able to resist himself this time?

http://amog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/bryant_faber.png

http://egyptsaidso.com/files/2009/06/katelynfaberkobeaccuser.jpg

TE
06-01-2010, 02:43 PM
good idea. the rapist would surely be distracted. :toast

Giuseppe
06-01-2010, 02:43 PM
I'm pretty sure the settlement precludes her from such an appearance.

lefty
06-01-2010, 02:44 PM
That wouldn't distract Kobe

That would just help him to decide where to spend his summer vacation

TampaDude
06-01-2010, 02:47 PM
Maybe the Boston fans could all have "Katelyn on a stick" to annoy Kobe. :lol

BRHornet45
06-01-2010, 02:49 PM
Maybe the Boston Fans could all have "Katelyn on a stick" to annoy Kobe. :lol

LMAO son that is a wonderful idea!

imagine Katelyn sitting court side right next to the Lakers bench for every game and the Boston crowd holding her face on a stick! classic!

lefty
06-01-2010, 02:49 PM
During the 4th quarter of game 6 (2008 Finals), when Kobe was on the FT line, some fans were chanting " You're not Jordan "

:lmao

BRHornet45
06-01-2010, 02:51 PM
During the 4th quarter of game 6 (2008 Finals), when Kobe was on the FT line, some fans were chanting " You're not Jordan "

lol I remember that. son most knowledgeable basketball fans know the truth and are insulted by the media trying to push this guy to the top.

DJ Mbenga
i think diana would be more effective. would cause him diarrhea gentry style

clambake

how much was the settlement..........just so we can compare it to ghazi's handjob.

Giuseppe
06-01-2010, 02:52 PM
by the media trying to push this guy to the top.

Collins withstanding.

tee, hee.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-01-2010, 02:52 PM
Never saw a picture of her before. Bit of a five-head going on there. I'm sure he could pull better tail but if jizzing on a chick's face is your thing I can see why you might pick out a good sized target.

Giuseppe
06-01-2010, 02:53 PM
how much was the settlement..........just so we can compare it to ghazi's handjob.

I have no idea. Neither one of the partys could keep their mouths shut until they settled. I ain't even heard a whisper about the amount.

BRHornet45
06-01-2010, 02:54 PM
i think diana would be more effective. would cause him diarrhea gentry style

son I don't want my girl Diana anywhere near that rapist piece of shit. you never know when the black mamba is going to attack ... hell I'm sure even Sasha feels a bit uncomfortable whenever he is alone in the Lakers locker room ... especially if he's taking a shower or getting dressed. that is perfect attack time for the black mamba.

Giuseppe
06-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Never saw a picture of her before. Bit of a five-head going on there. I'm sure he could pull better tail but if jizzing on a chick's face is your thing I can see why you might pick out a good sized target.

Yeah, she's got those eyes that are set too far apart, like Spears. Christ, it turns your stomach if you think about it too much.

BRHornet45
06-01-2010, 02:55 PM

son I'm sure he threw her a couple hundred grand, but it obviously wasn't that much because she has dissed him in a rap song before lol. I would be shocked if it was more than 100-200k which is nothing but chump change to Kobe. just imagine how many other victims are out there?

Giuseppe
06-01-2010, 02:58 PM
son I'm sure he threw her a couple hundred grand, but it obviously wasn't that much because she has dissed him in a rap song before lol. I would be shocked if it was more than 100-200k which is nothing but chump change to Kobe. just imagine how many other victims are out there?

Seriously, BR, only 100-200k? I was surmising $5-10 million.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-01-2010, 03:00 PM
That wouldn't distract Kobe

That would just help him to decide where to spend his summer vacation

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/l/lmao-3364.jpg
http://www.billymeade.com/simages/lmao.jpghttp://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/l/lmao_star_trek-3368.jpg

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Dear god lefty that was hilarious!

BRHornet45
Seriously, BR, only 100-200k? I was surmising $5-10 million.

son I highly doubt it was that much, but who knows really? you may be right, after all he didn't serve any jail time which is where his ass belongs.

clambake

listen up, pop, holy shit, the maid got $200k. this poor colorado victim had to clear that.

lord have mercy, i pray she did.

BRHornet45
06-01-2010, 03:05 PM
listen up, pop, holy shit, the maid got $200k. this poor colorado victim had to clear that.

lord have mercy, i pray she did.

but son then again the rape incident was what? 7 or 8 years ago now? ... settlements now days on average are much larger than they were 5+ years ago. again though I could be wrong, but I highly doubt this girl got a huge payout.

Trainwreck2100
06-01-2010, 03:07 PM
son once again you ignorance shows. Kobe doesn't belong in jail, as soon as she filed a civil suit it became about money. Also don't sit her courtside, you put her next to vannessa

BRHornet45
06-01-2010, 03:08 PM
First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado. - Kobe Bryant

lefty

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/l/lmao-3364.jpg
http://www.billymeade.com/simages/lmao.jpghttp://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/l/lmao_star_trek-3368.jpg

:lmao:depressed
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Dear god lefty that was hilarious!

If you didn't find that funny, say so..

Just say so ! :depressed

clambake
but son then again the rape incident was what? 7 or 8 years ago now? ... settlements now days on average are much larger than they were 5+ years ago. again though I could be wrong, but I highly doubt this girl got a huge payout.

maybe this girl had to dig a ring out of dog shit, too.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Vanessa would kick her ass, that's a full grown woman who probably has some crazy latina anger. I'll bet they had some crazy makeup sex after the incident.

BRHornet45
06-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Vanessa would kick her ass, that's a full grown woman who probably has some crazy latina anger. I'll bet they had some crazy makeup sex after the incident.

Vanessa is a full grown sexy beast son there is no doubt about that ... she deserves better than Kobe, but he makes up for it with his celebrity status/money. once his career is over she will divorce him and take half of his fortune. I guarantee it.

21_Blessings
06-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Faber would have been ripped to shreds in a trial. She would have become America's number 1 whore with the shit Kobe's defense team had on her.

Kobe had most of the leverage when they settled. He was paying out for the lawyers regardless.

BRHornet45
06-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Faber would have been ripped to shreds in a trial. She would have become America's number 1 whore with the shit Kobe's defense team had on her.

Kobe had most of the leverage when they settled. He was paying out for the lawyers regardless.

son regardless the damage was done. Faber is just one of the countless victims who have been forced into sex by Bryant. the guy is a horrible human being. hell he even treats his damn near elderly house maid like shit.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-01-2010, 03:15 PM
Yeah tbh she had semen from like 10 different guys stained into her panties. Good luck with a jury finding her credible.

lefty
06-01-2010, 03:17 PM
son regardless the damage was done. Faber is just one of the countless victims who have been forced into sex by Bryant. the guy is a horrible human being. hell he even treats his damn near elderly house maid like shit.
Is that why she cried after letting Ray Allen go to the basket at the end of game 4 in 2008?
She knew Kobe was gonna go apeshit on her after the game

BRHornet45
06-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Yeah tbh she had like semen from like 10 different guys stained into her panties. Good luck with a jury finding her credible.

son dem white women are just as triflin as the brotha's are.

21_Blessings
06-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Yeah tbh she had semen from like 10 different guys stained into her panties. Good luck with a jury finding her credible.

Her friends were all lining up to testify against her. The stupid bitch bragged to an entire party the next day about the size of Kobe's manhood. :lol

Jloyola
06-01-2010, 03:33 PM

I believe the most she could of received was 250K in Colorado, this was the reason she wanted to have the civil lawsuit in California where the is no limit...

she probably got a little more (not much more) so she wouldnt be able to go on talk shows, give interviews, or write a book...

Trainwreck2100
06-01-2010, 03:41 PM

exactly put the girl next to vannesa and bam bitch flips out and goes to jail. Also I hate the lakers but always sided with kobe. "Rape" between a man and a woman is like eating free samples at costco she put it out there for everybody saying no when the food is in your mouth is bullshit.

TheManFromAcme
06-01-2010, 03:42 PM

:tu

BR don't know Johnnie Cochran

JamStone
06-01-2010, 03:55 PM
If Kobe can play with Artest, who molests him in the shower, I don't think he'd be all that distracted by a woman he stuck in the butt.

TheManFromAcme
06-01-2010, 03:57 PM
If Kobe can play with Artest, who molests him in the shower, I don't think he'd be all that distracted by a woman he stuck in the butt.

:lol

baseline bum
06-01-2010, 04:53 PM
son once again you ignorance shows. Kobe doesn't belong in jail, as soon as she filed a civil suit it became about money. Also don't sit her courtside, you put her next to vannessa

Nah, Boston needs to put Karl Malone next to Vanessa.

LakerHater
06-01-2010, 06:21 PM
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r225/Caseybaby21/kobeceltics.jpg

TampaDude
06-01-2010, 07:13 PM
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r225/Caseybaby21/kobeceltics.jpg

:lol