PDA

View Full Version : Guess what pot heads; weed is dangerous

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
06-01-2010, 11:02 PM
A little boy is recovering tonight after being hit by a car. The 7-year-old was hit this afternoon on Neston in east Bexar County. Investigators say an 18-year-old driver couldn't stop in time and hit the boy when he walked out into the road. Authorities do not expect to file any charges. The child was taken to University Hospital with internal injuries.

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEE

The dude is being charged with intoxication assault because he admitted to smoking marijuana earlier in the day.

GUESS WHAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT POT HEADS, WEED IS DANGEROUS AND ILLEGAL FOR A REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roddy Beaubois
06-01-2010, 11:04 PM
:cry

FalleNxWiZarDx
06-01-2010, 11:10 PM
A little boy is recovering tonight after being hit by a car. The 7-year-old was hit this afternoon on Neston in east Bexar County. Investigators say an 18-year-old driver couldn't stop in time and hit the boy when he walked out into the road. Authorities do not expect to file any charges. The child was taken to University Hospital with internal injuries.

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEE

The dude is being charged with intoxication assault because he admitted to smoking marijuana earlier in the day.

GUESS WHAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT POT HEADS, WEED IS DANGEROUS AND ILLEGAL FOR A REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow dude calm the fuck down

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
06-01-2010, 11:11 PM
wow dude calm the fuck down
would you be calm if a 18 year old high as fuck on weed came rollin down your street and ran over your 7 year old sister?

faggot

Roddy Beaubois
06-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Is that beer in your avatar?

PuttPutt
06-01-2010, 11:14 PM
would you be calm if a 18 year old high as fuck on weed came rollin down your street and ran over your 7 year old sister?

faggot

No more angry than if a drunk driver did it.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
06-01-2010, 11:15 PM
no, its a mixture of cum and shit.

shum.

Roddy Beaubois
06-01-2010, 11:16 PM
lol backfiring

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
06-01-2010, 11:20 PM
lol
negroes

oh crap
06-01-2010, 11:27 PM
maybe 7 year olds shouldn't be running or "walking" the streets when there are side walks and other measures in place to prevent such "tragedies". common sense requires me to just throw that out there.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
06-01-2010, 11:29 PM
or people can just stop smoking pot.

i wish alcohol and weed along with all other drugs were punishable by death on the first offense.

people who use those deserve to die anyways

Mavs_man_41
06-01-2010, 11:30 PM
maybe 7 year olds shouldn't be running or "walking" the streets when there are side walks and other measures in place to prevent such "tragedies". common sense requires me to just throw that out there.

yup, it's the kid's fault. you should have logged into atxcocker to say something so retarded.

PuttPutt
06-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Someone has some anger issues. lol

oh crap
06-01-2010, 11:32 PM
lol. kid walked into on coming train, it's the operator's fault!

Mavs_man_41
06-01-2010, 11:33 PM
lol. kid walked into on coming train, it's the operator's fault!

no atxcocker, it was a vehicle and the driver was high

oh crap
06-01-2010, 11:33 PM
yup, it's the kid's fault. you should have logged into atxcocker to say something so retarded.

lol atxcocker referernce. you should have logged into your interchangable mavs>spurs acct to troll me.

4>0rings
06-01-2010, 11:34 PM
it was the driver and vehicle that was high earlier in the day!

balli
06-01-2010, 11:39 PM
I hope your whole family dies, op. Cannabis didn't have a thing to do with that collision. Mind your own fucking business you piece of human fucking excrement.

Mavs_man_41
06-01-2010, 11:39 PM
lol atxcocker referernce. you should have logged into your interchangable mavs>spurs acct to troll me.

yeah, if i was mavs>spurs i'd probably do that. you, on the other hand, have the power to log right into atxcocker and say all the dumb shit you want...the forum is all yours lets hear it.

METALMiKE
06-01-2010, 11:40 PM
wtf "earlier in the day" ?

koriwhat
06-01-2010, 11:43 PM
don't be stiff on the reefer!

oh crap
06-01-2010, 11:44 PM
yeah, if i was mavs>spurs i'd probably do that. you, on the other hand, have the power to log right into atxcocker and say all the dumb shit you want...the forum is all yours lets hear it.

lol identical M.O
lol identical shticks
lol original
lol u

Roddy Beaubois
06-01-2010, 11:48 PM
don't be stiff on the reefer!

Words cant express how bad of a poster you are.

howbouthemspurs
06-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Personally I think weed should be legalized. What happened to that kid was a tragedy but it was also an accident. It was an accident that couldve been prevented first by his parents. I mean where were they? Yes I think the 18 yr old teen should pay for his part in being under the influence while driving like any other person who consumes alcohol or any mind altering drugs before getting behind the wheel. That is inexcusable. I always think its a great day when a drunk kill him or herself driving. Hopefully they ONLY kill themselves. ..At least before they harm others.

Mavs_man_41
06-01-2010, 11:52 PM
lol identical M.O
lol identical shticks
lol original
lol u

you're about as irrelevant of a poster as they come. why don't you at least log back into atxcocker, that way at the very least you can stand out a little with your pretty purple little name. or are you ashamed to be a king fan these days?

Ghazi
06-01-2010, 11:56 PM
D-Town Ghazi gonna FUCK that stoner ass :danceclub :danceclub

koriwhat
06-01-2010, 11:57 PM
Words cant express how bad of a poster you are.

fag!

Ghazi
06-01-2010, 11:59 PM
Ghazi, Alwaysbetonblack, and BRON :danceclub :danceclub

lU_1saaOnhA&feature=player_embedded

phyzik
06-02-2010, 12:25 AM
Hear, Hear!

Lets bring back prohibition too! That was working fucking great!!!

Let me finish my beer first though.

Höfner
06-02-2010, 12:31 AM
which corporation(s) paid you to say this?

The Reckoning
06-02-2010, 12:49 AM
pretty sure any 7 year old girl that runs out in front of a car is going to get hit. the correlation is as irrelevant as saying the dude donated blood earlier that day.

Xevious
06-02-2010, 03:54 AM
Driving while under the influence of anything is bad... alcohol, weed, prescription pain meds, whatever. This argument does nothing to support or appose the legality of said substances. Move along now.

symple19
06-02-2010, 04:00 AM
I hope the OP gets run over by someone sober, but doesn't survive

The Franchise
06-02-2010, 04:09 AM
I hope the OP gets run over by someone sober, but doesn't survive

Boris
06-02-2010, 08:02 AM
or people can just stop smoking pot.

i wish alcohol and weed along with all other drugs were punishable by death on the first offense.

people who use those deserve to die anyways

Even a sober person would have trouble stopping in time if a kid walked out in front them. So then anyone who has an accident and injures someone deserves to die?

Drachen
06-02-2010, 08:05 AM
Personally I think weed should be legalized. What happened to that kid was a tragedy but it was also an accident. It was an accident that couldve been prevented first by his parents. I mean where were they? Yes I think the 18 yr old teen should pay for his part in being under the influence while driving like any other person who consumes alcohol or any mind altering drugs before getting behind the wheel. That is inexcusable. I always think its a great day when a drunk kill him or herself driving. Hopefully they ONLY kill themselves. ..At least before they harm others.

You are kidding right? A 7 year old has to have his parents with him at all times? When I was 7 I was off playing in the creek and catching crawdads. I rode my bike to school every day (about 1.5 miles away), and I was allowed to stay out until 6:30. I mean shoot, when I was 7 I set the field behind my church on fire with matches I stole from the church (though my freedoms were curtailed just a bit after that :lol )

Boris
06-02-2010, 08:11 AM
Ghazi, Alwaysbetonblack, and BRON :danceclub :danceclub

lU_1saaOnhA&feature=player_embedded

You are kidding right? A 7 year old has to have his parents with him at all times? When I was 7 I was off playing in the creek and catching crawdads. I rode my bike to school every day (about 1.5 miles away), and I was allowed to stay out until 6:30. I mean shoot, when I was 7 I set the field behind my church on fire with matches I stole from the church (though my freedoms were curtailed just a bit after that :lol )

Were you walking out in the street into moving traffic too? Most 7 yr olds know better than to do something stupid like that. I too was out running around at that age.

Drachen
06-02-2010, 08:17 AM
Were you walking out in the street into moving traffic too? Most 7 yr olds know better than to do something stupid like that. I too was out running around at that age.

Oh, I agree that the 7 year old should have been more careful. I was responding to the "Where were the parents" comment. There is a time when you have to slowly stop coddling and hope that you have taught your child well enough. If you want a nation of pussies, keep asking that question.

Boris
06-02-2010, 08:31 AM
Oh, I agree that the 7 year old should have been more careful. I was responding to the "Where were the parents" comment. There is a time when you have to slowly stop coddling and hope that you have taught your child well enough. If you want a nation of pussies, keep asking that question.

I don't think a nation of badasses is any better.

lefty
06-02-2010, 08:31 AM
The parents are the ones who should be charged

Drachen
06-02-2010, 08:53 AM
I don't think a nation of badasses is any better.

I'll be honest, I am no badass, but I am no pussy either. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

JamStone
06-02-2010, 08:59 AM
The way I read the story, it's more dangerous to be sober and stupid than high on marijuana.

Smoke more weed!

Dex
06-02-2010, 09:19 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3577/3349298714_0e069f139e_o.jpg

Soapbox Fail

Leetonidas
06-02-2010, 09:26 AM
I hope your whole family dies, op. Cannabis didn't have a thing to do with that collision. Mind your own fucking business you piece of human fucking excrement.

You said it best my friend. :tu

And what's wrong with the dumbass parents letting their 7 year old kid wander into the streets unsupervised? Newsflash dumbass, if anyone is driving down the street and a kid randomly jumps out in front of your car, a lot of people will probably not be able to stop in time, sober or not.

Leetonidas
06-02-2010, 09:29 AM

Oh yeah...and why is alcohol not illegal then? Your logic fails. Weed is illegal to the massive rapage hemp products would put on the textile and fuel companies.

Also now I know you're just some faggot pretending to be black online because every black dude smokes weed. :hat

koriwhat
06-02-2010, 09:32 AM
smoke weed everyday!

Nathan Explosion
06-02-2010, 09:34 AM
You said it best my friend. :tu

And what's wrong with the dumbass parents letting their 7 year old kid wander into the streets unsupervised? Newsflash dumbass, if anyone is driving down the street and a kid randomly jumps out in front of your car, a lot of people will probably not be able to stop in time, sober or not.

Just ask the Mexicutioner. And no I'm not talking about Pacquiao.

koriwhat
06-02-2010, 09:42 AM
gotta love the buddah!

JoeChalupa
06-02-2010, 10:28 AM
That sucks.

austN Spur
06-02-2010, 10:38 AM
The people across the street from my house let their kids play in the front yard and they are constantly running into the street without a parent close by. I am constantly afraid they are going to get ran over especially since we live on the curved part of the street. I wish those darn kids would stay out the street but i'm not their parents so I look out when i'm outside.

if someone hits these 4 yrs and younger kids it probably isn't their fault

Bigzax
06-02-2010, 01:22 PM
obvious troll is obvious!

the weed didn't hit the kid, the car did! ban all driving now!

as a matter of fact, if the guy had smoked some really good weed, then his ass wouldn't have been driving anywhere in the first place....

and if that 7 year old had some smoke, he'd be home playing his games and not running in the god damn streets!

weed saves lives!

koriwhat
06-02-2010, 01:49 PM
stupid kids... stupid parents... stupid thread.

Ignignokt
06-02-2010, 10:55 PM
stupid kids... stupid parents... stupid thread.

bitches and blunts!

J.T.
06-03-2010, 02:03 AM
Some dumb kid ran across the street and got killed up here a few months back and they put in this wack ass stop sign that adds 10-15 minutes to your drive home having to sit thru 500 faggots having to stop ahead of you. Moral of the story is keep an eye on your kids god damn it.

leemajors
06-03-2010, 08:49 AM
earlier in the day?

koriwhat
06-03-2010, 09:44 AM
bitches and blunts!

you know it!

hater
06-03-2010, 09:59 AM
Well William s Burroughs who is a writer who did pretty much every drug on his generation including heroin for most of his life said that driving while high on weed is the hardest thing to do. You can drive drunk, high on heroin or other drugs. But weed just fucks up your reflexes and eyesight like no other drug.

I gotta agree, I got paranoid as shit when I USED TO drive high as fuck.

koriwhat
06-03-2010, 10:01 AM
Well William s Burroughs who is a writer who did pretty much every drug on his generation including heroin for most of his life said that driving while high on weed is the hardest thing to do. You can drive drunk, high on heroin or other drugs. But weed just fucks up your reflexes and eyesight like no other drug.

I gotta agree, I got paranoid as shit when I USED TO drive high as fuck.

not hard at all! not even slightly. shit i drove all the way to vegas high... that was a breeze.

plus who the fuck takes the word of a heroin junkie? not me!

hater
06-03-2010, 10:06 AM
not hard at all! not even slightly. shit i drove all the way to vegas high... that was a breeze.

plus who the fuck takes the word of a heroin junkie? not me!

well rookie I'll take the opinion of a professional drug addict over yours any day.

koriwhat
06-03-2010, 10:16 AM
well rookie I'll take the opinion of a professional drug addict over yours any day.

a professional drug addict hahahahaha!

what qualifies you as a professional drug addict... oh yeah writing shitty sappy books while flying the skies to brown-town. hahahaha!

btw, what qualifies me as a rookie? 15 yrs smoking i would think wouldn't be rookie type shit, then again i don't wanna be known as a professional drug addict.

btw, keep hating hater!

hater
06-03-2010, 11:31 AM
a professional drug addict hahahahaha!

what qualifies you as a professional drug addict... oh yeah writing shitty sappy books while flying the skies to brown-town. hahahaha!

dumbass I was referring to Burroughs

you a rookie next to him

Bigzax
06-03-2010, 11:37 AM
when i have smoke, i toke and drive on the regular.

it's usually highway driving though, so the only thing you gotta watch for is keeping your speed up and not hitting the guy in front of you...

that said, there are consequences for our actions, and if i get caught or fuck up on the road, i'm fucked, and i know it.

this kid took the risk, and the worst case scenario happened...time to pay the piper.

Höfner
06-03-2010, 11:41 AM
the OP is definitely not black.

koriwhat
06-03-2010, 12:52 PM
dumbass I was referring to Burroughs

you a rookie next to him

like i said, i don't want to be known as a professional drug addict. smoking bud and shooting heroin... i'm glad i ain't burroughs!

and yes i knew you were referring to burroughs to begin with, dumbass!

Heath Ledger
06-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Smoking weed is so retro. I just eat that shit. In Cali there are all kinds of edibles that are delicious and because of the way digestion works it keeps you fucked up for quite a long time.

Jolly Ranchers, Peanut Butter Cups, Brownies, Fruity Pebbles Bars, Cocoa Crisp Bars.
Because of the medical marijuana anyone here can get a card if you tell a doctor you have migraines, can't sleep, back pain or one of many other ailments.

In October its up for a vote to legalize it in general. However federally it probably never will be. Right now anyone with a card can legally drive around with 8 oz for personal use and grow like 20 plants or some shit.

The vote in October is expected to pass.