PDA

View Full Version : Tiger FREE Thursday On The TICKET760

PaulGreco
06-02-2010, 09:33 AM
I'm declaring, even before I go on air tomorrow morning, that Thursday be, "TIGER FREE THURSDAY" on the TICKET760. No Tiger talk for the entire 2-hours.

What do you think?

And starting June 26 from 7-10am CT on Sirius 125 and XM 241, I'll be breaking down everything baseball, football, and basketball on THE SPORTS NUTS SHOW.

--PG

SpursSecurity
06-02-2010, 10:02 AM
About time. Hey Paul good luck and kick ass man.

JoeChalupa
06-02-2010, 10:16 AM
Darn, I was going to ask some questions about his statements today before the Memorial.

JoeChalupa
06-02-2010, 10:19 AM
Congrats on your Sirius debut!!

howardcopy
06-02-2010, 11:08 AM
YES. Sorry LIMA TIME, it's GRECO TIME!

rjv
06-02-2010, 11:16 AM
who the hell is tiger ?

TheGodfather
06-02-2010, 11:33 AM
Can you also make it an Andy Everett-Free Thursday??

howardcopy
06-02-2010, 02:06 PM
Can you also make it an Andy Everett-Free Thursday??

I second that

bus driver
06-02-2010, 02:30 PM
who the hell is tiger ?

+1

what has radio come to when they talk about golf on a sports radio :wakeup

Dr.McDreamy
06-02-2010, 02:52 PM
+1

Good talk radio!

rjv
06-02-2010, 03:23 PM
+1

one step closer to bowling, pool, darts, and curling talk.

PaulGreco
06-02-2010, 03:35 PM
What's on tap for tomorrow's show :

1) Duff of ace of cakes will talk about the dynamics of fondant.

2) Cricket races. Can one-legged Harry pull another out.

3) Beer Pong Champion Paki explains the art of the bounce.

4) Mouse discusses the biggest art rivalries, is it Van Gogh or Michelangelo.

All that an more from 7-9

--PG
BTW I'll only be in the host chair until 8am. Daughter graduates tomorrow, so I can't promise the 8-9 hour being Tiger Free, sorry.

Re-Animator
06-03-2010, 12:35 AM
I'm declaring, even before I go on air tomorrow morning, that Thursday be, "TIGER FREE THURSDAY" on the TICKET760. No Tiger talk for the entire 2-hours.

What do you think?

And starting June 26 from 7-10am CT on Sirius 125 and XM 241, I'll be breaking down everything baseball, football, and basketball on THE SPORTS NUTS SHOW.

--PG

If I hear the word "tiger" just once,.... I will never tune again and will call you out on ESPN.

PaulGreco
06-03-2010, 06:05 AM
DEAL!!!

I'll be on the first-hour bro, and the only time you'll hear "Tiger" is when I proclaim it "Tiger Free Thursday" to Wally.

Bukefal
06-03-2010, 06:22 AM
That's nice, good idea! if only other media would do the same, would be great. 3 months ago I already was tired of hearing that name every freakin day all day long on espn and other sports media. It's crazy, it's enough. I cant stand it anymore. Who the hell is he.

They were even so brutal by bringing some irish golf player in the pti show to talk about golf and his tournament, and what were they talking about during the interview? Only about *****. If I was that Irish player I would have stood up and left.

howardcopy
06-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Hey Paul, great job today on the show. Great idea on the Tiger Free Thursday deal. If it wasn't for the tech problems the first hour would have rocked.

Looking forward to hearing you tomorrow morning man. Here's an idea, how about "Tiger Free Friday"? That would make my weekend.

Keep moving forward man. One of these days the Ticket will wake up and get you on throughout the week.

Again, you and Wally did great this morning.

PakiDan
06-03-2010, 11:18 AM
What's on tap for tomorrow's show :

1) Duff of ace of cakes will talk about the dynamics of fondant.

2) Cricket races. Can one-legged Harry pull another out.

3) Beer Pong Champion Paki explains the art of the bounce.

4) Mouse discusses the biggest art rivalries, is it Van Gogh or Michelangelo.

All that an more from 7-9

--PG
BTW I'll only be in the host chair until 8am. Daughter graduates tomorrow, so I can't promise the 8-9 hour being Tiger Free, sorry.
:lol :lol :lol DAMN! I missed my call-in! Pong Olympics went late last night!

Bigzax
06-03-2010, 11:20 AM
now is the tickets time.

the zone's double a batteries in their transmitter definitely need a recharge...

sorry i missed ya paul, had to tune out after 8 minutes of commercials to start...

can you tell wally to switch up the kenny logins music a bit...

top gun for all sports news can get old...throw in a little footloose why don'tcha...

JoeChalupa
06-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Tuned in this AM. :tu

I wanted to hear about how well Tiger did yesterday in the skins game. Oh well.

Good show.

PaulGreco
06-03-2010, 01:51 PM
@JOE - WOW

Tomorrow we'll continue with "Tiger Free Friday" It seemed to work well today.

@BIGZAK - A little tech problem in the beginning of the show. Not much we can do about that. Tomorrow bro, it should be all good.

As for @PAKI - a little let down man. Was hoping to hear from the beer pong guy and how the autonomy of becoming the ping pong ball would allow me to succeed in beer pong. BOOOOO

Celtics / Lakers tomorrow for sure - I have the Celtics in 6.

@Howard, thanks pal, really appreciate that man Tomorrow, I'll bring it stronger. We got caught up in the out/safe debacle that is Joyce.

--PG

JoeChalupa
06-03-2010, 02:03 PM
:lol Another Tiger Free show works for me.

It was a bad call at first but the parties involved have handled it well. Great scene today by Joyce and Galarraga.

Biernutz
06-03-2010, 05:00 PM
Think the Silver Stars can go on a long rodeo road trip to keep up the tiger free days.

howardcopy
06-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Think the Silver Stars can go on a long rodeo road trip to keep up the tiger free days.

I'm all for that. That would mean that Greco would be in studio more. More Greco, less Tiger = better programming for the TICKET

SpursSecurity
06-06-2010, 05:13 PM
I'd just like to say that the two days without one TIGER reference was the best Radio the TICKET has done in month. Walter and Paul, thanks for make San Antonio Radio fun again.

Continue on with your lives now.

mouse
06-06-2010, 07:25 PM
DEAL!!!

I'll be on the first-hour bro, and the only time you'll hear "Tiger" is when I proclaim it "Tiger Free Thursday" to Wally.

But that was one time to many.