PDA

View Full Version : i <3 single moms

tonylongoriafan
06-02-2010, 11:19 AM
it takes a lot to do what they do and that makes me more attracted to them...

BlackSwordsMan
06-02-2010, 11:31 AM
7 babies with 6 different daddies attract you?

Blake
06-02-2010, 11:38 AM
it takes a lot to do what they do and that makes me more attracted to them...

luckily for them, you have a disposable income

manufan10
06-02-2010, 11:40 AM
How do you feel about Octomom.. she must really turn you on.

The Gemini Method
06-02-2010, 11:41 AM
I don't. When I was younger I met a blazing hot MILF of 2 children who then proceeded to make my life a living romper room hell...Never again!

Viva Las Espuelas
06-02-2010, 12:14 PM
They're quite a species.

TDMVPDPOY
06-02-2010, 12:14 PM
single moms fck them are always out there lookin for a better guy to support them n their children

benefactor
06-02-2010, 12:51 PM
With the exception of a few, I have found they exist in two major catagories...Predator and prey.

The prey are the ones that married young, usually a high school/college sweetheart. The husband is a Mr. Nice Guy at first but soon turns into possessive bag of douche who treats the girl like shit...even though he is banging the girl from his work who sits at the cubicle across from him. She has kids soon after the marriage starts and usually stays in the marriage a little to long for their sake. She finally divorces him and is forced to work a job and a half to give her kids a better life.

The predator is fertile as farmland and has multiple kids by multiple men...as this produces multiple checks. He doesn't really care much for the kids and routinely dumps them at her moms house or the mom of whichever dad they might belong to. She usually quite a bit more attractive than the prey and can lure men in with her charm and one punch knockout ability in the bedroom. If she does not wind up pregnant she will gold dig as long as she can or until she gets bored, then she will move on.

bus driver
06-02-2010, 12:57 PM
single moms fck them are always out there lookin for a better guy to support them n their children

http://www.onlinedealshq.com/images/I%20SUPPORT%20SINGLE%20MOMS.jpg

Viva Las Espuelas
06-02-2010, 12:58 PM
With the exception of a few, I have found they exist in two major catagories...Predator and prey.

The prey are the ones that married young, usually a high school/college sweetheart. The husband is a Mr. Nice Guy at first but soon turns into possessive bag of douche who treats the girl like shit...even though he is banging the girl from his work who sits at the cubicle across from him. She has kids soon after the marriage starts and usually stays in the marriage a little to long for their sake. She finally divorces him and is forced to work a job and a half to give her kids a better life.

The predator is fertile as farmland and has multiple kids by multiple men...as this produces multiple checks. He doesn't really care much for the kids and routinely dumps them at her moms house or the mom of whichever dad they might belong to. She usually quite a bit more attractive than the prey and can lure men in with her charm and one punch knockout ability in the bedroom. If she does not wind up pregnant she will gold dig as long as she can or until she gets bored, then she will move on.
:tu

Nathan Explosion
06-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Where are the hot women looking for single dads?

You know, the ones that got married and had two kids with one girl, and vowed he was done having kids. Soon wife walks out on him leaving the kids behind for him to take care of. So he works a full time job and plays two roles for the kids.

His kids are 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 so he never goes out, just stays home, takes care of his kids, and plays on the internet or 360 when they're asleep to keep himself entertained. He rarely drinks, doesn't smoke and sacrifices so much for his kids.

Where are those women? :)

David Bowie
06-02-2010, 09:53 PM
I thought you said last year that single moms made you tired.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
06-02-2010, 10:19 PM
if all you can get is used snatch, you need to fix yourself

xellos88330
06-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Single mothers are becoming more and more common these days.

TwAnKiEs
06-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Where are the hot women looking for single dads?

You know, the ones that got married and had two kids with one girl, and vowed he was done having kids. Soon wife walks out on him leaving the kids behind for him to take care of. So he works a full time job and plays two roles for the kids.

His kids are 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 so he never goes out, just stays home, takes care of his kids, and plays on the internet or 360 when they're asleep to keep himself entertained. He rarely drinks, doesn't smoke and sacrifices so much for his kids.

Where are those women? :)

That's me almost to the T :lmao

Bigzax
06-03-2010, 11:32 AM
A real man would not shoplift the pootie from a single mother!

vW95YIpC6Rw

unless she's a slut, in which case, game on. :toast

manufan10
06-03-2010, 11:54 AM
http://www.onlinedealshq.com/images/I%20SUPPORT%20SINGLE%20MOMS.jpg

:lmao

Höfner
06-03-2010, 12:19 PM
You less than 3 single moms?