PDA

View Full Version : Jordan on the cover of 2k11 (thanks to CNYC3 for the heads up)

lefty
06-02-2010, 02:57 PM
Cnyc3 posted it in the Geek Zone :tu

http://www.cnbc.com/id/37471683

Michael Jordan might be retired, but he’s still the most powerful force in the basketball marketing world. He has proved that in the shoe business and now he’ll get his chance on a video game cover.

NBA 2K11
Source: Take-Two Interactive
NBA 2K11

Jason Argent, vice president of marketing for 2K Sports, confirmed to CNBC.com that the Charlotte Bobcats owner will appear on the cover of NBA 2K11, which will hit stores on Oct. 5.

“We’ve made a lot of progress over the past 10 years, but we know we have the best NBA video game ever made here,” Argent said. “So we thought to ourselves how can we embody that and there was only one person on that list who we wanted to have and that was Michael Jordan. Actually getting this done is the most ridiculous win of all-time.”

“Michael’s last appearance in a video game was in 2004 and over that time the video game industry had continued to grow,” said Estee Portnoy, Jordan’s business manager. “We had been hearing that there was demand from the gamers to have him in the game and this came along and made a lot of sense.”

Argent wasn’t ready to talk about specifics of how Jordan would appear in the game other than to say that there will be “some really good surprises.” Argent did however guarantee that the game would be the best selling game in the 10-year history of 2K Sports.

“It’s an honor to be featured on the cover of NBA 2K11,” Jordan said, in a statement. “I have no doubt that NBA 2K11 will be a big hit with gamers and basketball fans alike. I’m looking forward to getting back out on the court, virtually.”

2K Sports hasn’t suffered from a lack of attention lately. The company recently gave away $1 million to a 23-year-old gamer for pitching and recording a perfect game in its Major League Baseball 2K10 title.

The Jordan announcement follows the announcement earlier this week that Wayne Gretzky would appear on the cover of NHL Slapshot, EA’s hockey game for the Wii.

So what’s wrong with all the active players?

Argent said that his choice to select a retired athlete over current athlete shouldn’t come as a slight to those playing in the league, who of course will be included in the game.

“I think everyone who is playing greatly reveres what Michael meant and still means to the game of basketball,” Argent said.

Jordan has had an interesting history with video games. Due to a licensing agreement he had with the NBA, his rights weren’t part of the group licensing agreement that included all the other players—meaning his likeness didn’t automatically appear in many games while he was playing.

Jordan, through Nike’s Jordan brand [NKE 72.78 1.60 (+2.25%) ] , still sells the majority of premium basketball shoes in the United States. He also has endorsement deals with Hanes, Gatorade, Upper Deck and Five Star Fragrances. Aside from being the owner of the Bobcats, he has a motorsports team, is a partner in restaurant business and owns Nissan dealerships in North Carolina.

Jordan played 15 seasons in the NBA—13 with the Chicago Bulls (where he won six titles) and two with the Washington Wizards. He played his last game more than seven years ago.

Last week, ESPN.com quoted sources as saying that Jordan would be appear on the cover, but the news wasn’t confirmed publicly until today.

Roddy Beaubois
06-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Hopefully this symbolizes the big step up from 2k10.

Muser
06-02-2010, 03:00 PM
Sweet, this means we will be able to play as Jordan in the game.

lefty
06-02-2010, 03:04 PM
I guess MJ lost a lot of $$$$ in Vegas, which led him to finally accept a videogame deal.

Either that, or the 2K team must have a picture of Jordan getting kinky with Richard Jefferson

http://i34.tinypic.com/21espbp.png

lefty
06-02-2010, 03:07 PM
2K Sports hasn’t suffered from a lack of attention lately. The company recently gave away $1 million to a 23-year-old gamer for pitching and recording a perfect game in its Major League Baseball 2K10 title.

:wow

Roddy Beaubois
06-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Unofficial fanart:

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv221/davidballer101/jordan-2.png?t=1275446679

lefty
06-02-2010, 03:09 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv221/davidballer101/jordan-2.png?t=1275446679

Official or Artwork?

Roddy Beaubois
06-02-2010, 03:14 PM
just fanart. I don't really like it tbh.

Ditty
06-02-2010, 03:17 PM
all the basketball games are garbage

LnGrrrR
06-02-2010, 03:36 PM
I hear he's going to be involved in a golfing and baseball mini-game... :lol

lefty
06-02-2010, 03:53 PM
I hear he's going to be involved in a golfing and baseball mini-game... :lol
And also Gambling 2k12

ffadicted
06-02-2010, 05:36 PM
all the basketball games are garbage

Pretty much, it's fucking sad that with today's technology they still look, feel and play like shit

cobbler
06-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Is there a patch to fix where the father gets killed over gambling debts?

HarlemHeat37
06-02-2010, 05:55 PM

Wow, classless, as usual..

Do you have a link to support your accusations?..

jermaine
06-02-2010, 05:57 PM
Pretty much, it's fucking sad that with today's technology they still look, feel and play like shit

Its sad. Just pass it to the paint an the defender backs off if you don't have the momentum! That also goes for doing layups from the baseline! Your defense puts their hands down to not block the shot, if you try to take the charge, the defender jumps out of the way so the person has a clear lane to the basket, at the midway through the 2nd qtr the losing team automatically gets the momentum to make the game close after the half, & the whoe taking out the loby where you can't see the persons DNF% sucks cuz niggas play unranked games an just quit as soon as you go on a run! Espcially if they got Kobe or LaBrick! I hope NBA Live 11 is better so I can go back to EA sports! 2K total control my ass! Dudes run in circles cuz they know 2k makes you lag on defense! I'm starting to play Skate 3 more than 2k!

cobbler
06-02-2010, 05:59 PM

No more than you do to support your racist and rapist posts. All conjecture. I have learned from you that you don't need actual facts to toss out opinion.

So after you laughing off the topic of child abuse, you are now back on your moral high horse. It fits you so well! :lol

MiamiHeat
06-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Holy shit

I skipped on last year's shitty cover boy, and won't even play that game.

but this one...........fuck yeah.

when I was a kid, the only game that had MJ in it was Bulls vs Blazers and the 1992 NBA Playoffs for the SNES, and that game was a bit shitty, even if it did have signature moves....

fuckin awesome :)

monosylab1k
06-02-2010, 06:42 PM

It's the same one that gives your player the cure for AIDS after you get it from gay sex. Also helps when your player rapes white girls.

MiamiHeat
06-02-2010, 06:44 PM
QUOTE :

"We're very confident that this year ... will not only be the best basketball game we've ever put out, but the best basketball game that's ever been put out," Argent said in an interview. "When you start thinking about people that can accurately represent that in the game of basketball, the list is short. And, frankly, the greatest basketball player of all time seemed to be the greatest fit."

----

Recognize :)

HarlemHeat37
06-02-2010, 06:45 PM
Huh?..I've never given links?..

My basis on Kobe's rape is that he ADMITTED TO FUCKING THE WOMAN, making it debatable..when I talk about Kobe being a snitch, it's clearly a fact, there's proof of it..

My basis on Gasol's racism is that he ACTUALLY HAS A PICTURE IN WHICH HE'S CLEARLY COMMITTING A RACIST ACT..

You made a random comment about Jordan in which you have no proof that such a thing even arguably happened..you're talking about a family member dying, somebody he was extremely close with, and you're blaming him for it..this isn't something disgusting like Magic Johnson..classless, as usual..

MiamiHeat
06-02-2010, 06:49 PM
You made a random comment about Jordan in which you have no proof that such a thing even arguably happened..classless, as usual..

Of course it never happened. It's just the same faggot Laker fans who cry HATER when we don't accept their kobe claims, but are QUICK to bash on the Greatest of all time. MJ had more class and adored by the entire world than any laker will ever dream of.

cobbler
06-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Whoa really? That's news to me, post the pic?

He's talking about the Spanish team squinting their eyes prior to the China Olympics. It was described as a joke and some people just cannot get over it. So yes, if you make fun of someone or tell an off color joke, then that makes you a racist. hahahahahahaha

cobbler
06-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Huh?..I've never given links?..

My basis on Kobe's rape is that he ADMITTED TO FUCKING THE WOMAN, making it debatable..when I talk about Kobe being a snitch, it's clearly a fact, there's proof of it..

My basis on Gasol's racism is that he ACTUALLY HAS A PICTURE IN WHICH HE'S CLEARLY COMMITTING A RACIST ACT..

You made a random comment about Jordan in which you have no proof that such a thing even arguably happened..you're talking about a family member dying, somebody he was extremely close with, and you're blaming him for it..this isn't something disgusting like Magic Johnson..classless, as usual..

So admitting to fucking someone translates directly to debatable rape? Wow!

LOL at racist act. What a pussy.

I don't need proof. It was widly speculated at the time that the murder could have some basis in MJ's gambling addiction. Was it ever proven. No. But just as the Kobe rape wasn't either, that has never stopped you from saying he's a rapist. It's your opinion. Nothing more.

My opinion is MJ's gambling got to a point where he had to take a forced hiatus from basketball and ultimately led to his fathers murder. That my opinion bothers you is pure icing baby!

Apparently your moral high horse has some issues.

SomeCallMeTim
06-02-2010, 07:44 PM
I'll just be disappointed if he's not pictured in his classic Wiz jersey.

I'm a purist.

ChumpDumper
06-02-2010, 08:15 PM
This is lame.

TimDunkem
06-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Its sad. Just pass it to the paint an the defender backs off if you don't have the momentum! That also goes for doing layups from the baseline! Your defense puts their hands down to not block the shot, if you try to take the charge, the defender jumps out of the way so the person has a clear lane to the basket, at the midway through the 2nd qtr the losing team automatically gets the momentum to make the game close after the half, & the whoe taking out the loby where you can't see the persons DNF% sucks cuz niggas play unranked games an just quit as soon as you go on a run! Espcially if they got Kobe or LaBrick! I hope NBA Live 11 is better so I can go back to EA sports! 2K total control my ass! Dudes run in circles cuz they know 2k makes you lag on defense! I'm starting to play Skate 3 more than 2k!

This pisses me off to no end. It's the easiest way to score and you can't do anything about it. It's so easy, infact, most guys you play against online automatically drive baseline as if their brain is hard-wired to do so. This problem is made worse because the online community is made up of retards and they'll encourage it.

Unless you're playing offline with adjusted sliders, friends, or (even more rarely) real ballers, there is no way you're going to play a sim game.

Booharv
06-02-2010, 08:34 PM

That gambling killed Jordan's Dad rumor was something Sam Smith put in his second Jordan book actually. Even though there was no evidence whatsoever, and it was just some rumor that ended up being total conjecture Smith reported it in that book and its floated around as a baseless rumor ever since. As good and factual book as The Jordan Rules is for the most part its clear Jordan fucked Smith's wife/mother/sister or something because just being rude to him in the locker room doesn't explain the massive case of hatering he's displayed towards Jordan.

Do you want to know the funniest part about that second Jordan book (titled The Second Coming)? It was released in 1995 before the 72-10 season and Smith spends the whole book talking about how Jordan's comeback is doomed to failure and how he's too selfish to adjust and then Jordan leads arguably the best team ever to a title and wins MVP and Finals MVP awards. Talk about a massive fail. That's not even the worst part. For the second edition, after the title, he addresses none even of his bullshit predictions and then just throws in a bunch of admittedly entertaining Dennis Rodman stories from the 72-10 season.

MiamiHeat
06-02-2010, 08:40 PM
That was something Sam Smith put in his second Jordan book actually. Even though there was no evidence whatsoever, and it was just some rumor that ended up being total conjecture Smith reported it in that book and its floated around as a baseless rumor ever since. As good and factual book as The Jordan Rules is for the most part its clear Jordan fucked Smith's wife/mother/sister or something because just being rude to him in the locker room doesn't explain the massive case of hatering he's displayed towards Jordan.

Do you want to know the funniest part about that second Jordan book (titled The Second Coming)? It was released in 1995 before the 72-10 season and Smith spends the whole book talking about how Jordan's comeback is doomed to failure and how he's too selfish to adjust and then Jordan leads arguably the best team ever to a title and wins MVP and Finals MVP awards. Talk about a massive fail. That's not even the worst part. For the second edition, after the title, he addresses none even of his bullshit predictions and then just throws in a bunch of admittedly entertaining Dennis Rodman stories from the 72-10 season.

:lol:lol wow, great post. didn't know that about the 2nd book.

This is just a case of the worst fan base in sports, the lakers.

they insult MJ with garbage because he wasn't a Laker, and then they prop up Kobe to shit he doesn't deserve.

then knowledgeable fans are FORCED to hate on kobe because he doesn't deserve that shit, and then laker fans cry foul.

it's the most retarded shit I've ever seen from a fan base.

I've seen Lakersground before, and the shit they post there is from the Twilight Zone. I've seen a guy make a thread saying MJ only won 6 rings because the competition in the 90's didn't want to win championships very badly, so MJ played in an easy era.

LOL

fuck

cobbler
06-02-2010, 08:52 PM

A simple search will show you many accusations at the time. It was all over the media. Geeeeeeez.

James Jordan was murdered on July 23 as he napped in his luxury car on the shoulder of a gravel road near Lumberton, N.C. (Jet, Aug. 30). Larry Martin Demery, 18, of Rowland, N.C., and Daniel Andre Green, 18, of Lumberton, were arrested and charged with murder. Some news reports speculated that Mr. Jordan's murder may be connected with Michael's gambling.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_n19_v84/ai_14397675/?tag=rbxcra.2.a.55

So again, it was widely rumored at the time but nothing came of it. No proof in other words. I don't find it a stretch to think such a scenario could be true though. MJ was an admitted gambleholic and had to remove himself from the game or face suspension. He admitted to gambling millions away. But again, there was no proof so well leave it at that. I can.

Which brings us to your rapist comments. Where is the proof? Why is it classes for me to bring up a widely circulated story on a one time basis yet you have no qualms about spewing your equally factless rapist comments daily?

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Booharv
06-02-2010, 08:57 PM
:lol:lol wow, great post. didn't know that about the 2nd book.

81 used copies of the second edition version (october 1996) available starting at .01 at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Second-Coming-Strange-Odyssey-Michael/dp/0061094552

If you read it like I did, basically you'll spend the whole time waiting for the post championship "bonus" chapter to get to the part where he eats crow and instead he tells some Dennis Rodman stories. Really, I can laugh now but it was a massive let down at the time. He even spends time bashing Jordan's supposedly poor leadership skills, and then pretends like nothing but crazy Dennis Rodman antics happened between the time he wrote the book and added the extra chapter.

cobbler
06-02-2010, 08:57 PM
And the Laker fanbase laughs at all the Miami/Chris/Harlems as they hop from bandwagon to bandwagon in prayer that some team, any team, can accomplish what thier own could not.

Booharv
06-02-2010, 09:00 PM
A simple search will show you many accusations at the time. It was all over the media. Geeeeeeez.

James Jordan was murdered on July 23 as he napped in his luxury car on the shoulder of a gravel road near Lumberton, N.C. (Jet, Aug. 30). Larry Martin Demery, 18, of Rowland, N.C., and Daniel Andre Green, 18, of Lumberton, were arrested and charged with murder. Some news reports speculated that Mr. Jordan's murder may be connected with Michael's gambling.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_n19_v84/ai_14397675/?tag=rbxcra.2.a.55

So again, it was widely rumored at the time but nothing came of it. No proof in other words. I don't find it a stretch to think such a scenario could be true though. MJ was an admitted gambleholic and had to remove himself from the game or face suspension. He admitted to gambling millions away. But again, there was no proof so well leave it at that. I can.

Which brings us to your rapist comments. Where is the proof? Why is it classes for me to bring up a widely circulated story on a one time basis yet you have no qualms about spewing your equally factless rapist comments daily?

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Wow, I guess I was wrong. I thought I was sure it came from that Smith book. Looks like it was disproved before the book even came out because from what I remember the two murderers had no connections to any kind of organized crime.

monosylab1k
06-02-2010, 09:03 PM
So again, it was widely rumored at the time but nothing came of it. No proof in other words. I don't find it a stretch to think such a scenario could be true though.

So then you'd have no problem with the assertion that Magic Johnson is a homosexual who got HIV from gay sex, right?

MiamiHeat
06-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Wow, I guess I was wrong. I thought I was sure it came from that Smith book. Looks like it was disproved before the book even came out because from what I remember the two murderers had no connections to any kind of organized crime.

Everyone gambles every single day in Las Vegas. Lots of people gamble every sports game.

SpursTalk gambles on game results with signature bets.

Lakerfan gambled on the Lakers winning a ring, and if they don't - he will never post here again.

:lol at trying to smear MJ with "gambling" as if it's this horrible thing :lol

Booharv
06-02-2010, 09:06 PM
"Demery said they had no idea who the driver was until they rifled through his possessions an hour or so later. "I believe we've killed Michael Jordan's daddy," Demery quoted Green as saying."

http://web.archive.org/web/20050318155724/http://www.kstatecollegian.com/issues/v100/sp/n105/ap-JordansFather--19.3.html

I guess if you believe in the conspiracy you also believe the murderers are lying so whatever. But if they were hit men they hired the shittiest hit men ever:

" According to testimony, Green and his accomplice, Larry Martin Demery, 20, drove around in Jordan's red Lexus for four days after the slaying, picking up dates, and used the dead man's cellular phone to call friends and relatives.

Green also made a video of himself dancing and rapping while wearing Jordan's jewelry -- a watch and two NBA rings given to him by his athlete son."

Larenz Tate should play one of these fools if they make a movie.

cobbler
06-02-2010, 09:52 PM
So then you'd have no problem with the assertion that Magic Johnson is a homosexual who got HIV from gay sex, right?

Apparently not grasping the sarcasm?

And I could care less how Magic got HIV. I did however care about his basketball prowess. :toast

Booharv
06-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Everyone gambles every single day in Las Vegas. Lots of people gamble every sports game.

SpursTalk gambles on game results with signature bets.

Lakerfan gambled on the Lakers winning a ring, and if they don't - he will never post here again.

:lol at trying to smear MJ with "gambling" as if it's this horrible thing :lol

Tbh I live in an area (Central Florida) in the 90s with WGN so I watched a ton of Bulls games because I couldn't get the Spurs in my area pre-League Pass, plus Jordan was fun to watch. It must not have been that big of a rumor because I never heard of it until I read that book, then I assumed Smith was the one who gave it legs/credibility. I'm guessing I probably never heard it because no main stream media news organization would circulate unsubstantiated shit like that, and the internet didn't exist to push garbage like that then.

Venti Quattro
06-02-2010, 10:18 PM
Sweet. Jordan vs Kobe 1 on 1 games all night

MiamiHeat
06-02-2010, 10:26 PM
It is when you don't pay up. MJ refused to pay up millions.

Oh man shut your anorexic malnutrition tapeworm-having overdose on Dick Gregory Bahamian diet-drinking ass up.

show some proof

florige
06-02-2010, 10:39 PM
I guess MJ lost a lot of $$$$ in Vegas, which led him to finally accept a videogame deal.

Either that, or the 2K team must have a picture of Jordan getting kinky with Richard Jefferson

http://i34.tinypic.com/21espbp.png

What was the last game where he actually was in it? I remember he was in Inside Drive for the original X-Box.

Medvedenko
06-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Actually, it's cool to see MJ in a vid game again. I'm pumped.

tlongII
06-02-2010, 10:54 PM
I don't play video games, but I think it's cool. That MJ has remained commercially relevant for this long after he retired is amazing really.

MiamiHeat
06-02-2010, 10:57 PM
I don't play video games, but I think it's cool. That MJ has remained commercially relevant for this long after he retired is amazing really.

it's just too bad these young kids nowadays don't spend the time to truly understand how great he was. it's not like the games aren't available to watch :downspin:

The 18 year old of today was born in 1992.

That means they were 6 years old when MJ retired in 1998.

They don't know JACK!!!!!!!!!!

Medvedenko
06-02-2010, 11:13 PM
it's just too bad these young kids nowadays don't spend the time to truly understand how great he was. it's not like the games aren't available to watch :downspin:

The 18 year old of today was born in 1992.

That means they were 6 years old when MJ retired in 1998.

They don't know JACK!!!!!!!!!!

OMG....the kids these days....

I watched MJ's entire career and still believe that Kobe is a more talented player. WGAF really.

dav4463
06-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Jordan was great, but so is Kobe, Duncan, Chamberlain, Dr.J, Bird, and a host of others. The gap isn't as big as Jordan thinks it is.....he does have quite an ego!

Roddy Beaubois
06-02-2010, 11:18 PM
I watched MJ's entire career and still believe that Kobe is a more talented player. WGAF really.

Thats because you're a huge homer.

Medvedenko
06-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Thats because you're a huge homer.

Affirmative, thanks for playing.

HarlemHeat37
06-03-2010, 02:10 AM
:rolleyes

Gobbler being Gobbler..

Your links don't show anything, that's my point..I obviously know about the Jordan "rumors" and I've read Sam Smith's book..my point is that you're comparing something that came out of baseless rumors..nobody has actually given proof to even make it debatable..

You're saying it's comparable to Kobe's situation, which I find extremely stupid..Kobe was in a room with a young woman, alone, where nobody could see either of them..he didn't have any security or anything outside of the room to listen in, he didn't have any entourage or anything..it was just the 2 of them..he made the stupid decision to cheat on his wife by fucking this girl, also mixing in his strange sexual fetishes and then talking about all of this to the cops without a lawyer..it's certainly up for debate when it's a situation involving 2 people in which nobody else can offer any proof or corroborate a story..

My point here isn't about whether Kobe did it or not, it's about comparing it to a man's close family member dying and blaming him for it, based on baseless rumors that don't even offer anything to leave it up for debate..

You're just being yourself..we bait you really easily, you try to say something clever, but it always backfires on you..you put yourself in stupid situations by ending up admitting that you laugh at rape and whatever else..really insecure, it's the internet son..

ezau
06-03-2010, 02:31 AM

No, but they do have something that will let the player rape a white bitch,video-game style

cobbler
06-03-2010, 03:25 AM
:rolleyes

Gobbler being Gobbler..

Your links don't show anything, that's my point..I obviously know about the Jordan "rumors" and I've read Sam Smith's book..my point is that you're comparing something that came out of baseless rumors..nobody has actually given proof to even make it debatable..

You're saying it's comparable to Kobe's situation, which I find extremely stupid..Kobe was in a room with a young woman, alone, where nobody could see either of them..he didn't have any security or anything outside of the room to listen in, he didn't have any entourage or anything..it was just the 2 of them..he made the stupid decision to cheat on his wife by fucking this girl, also mixing in his strange sexual fetishes and then talking about all of this to the cops without a lawyer..it's certainly up for debate when it's a situation involving 2 people in which nobody else can offer any proof or corroborate a story..

My point here isn't about whether Kobe did it or not, it's about comparing it to a man's close family member dying and blaming him for it, based on baseless rumors that don't even offer anything to leave it up for debate..

You're just being yourself..we bait you really easily, you try to say something clever, but it always backfires on you..you put yourself in stupid situations by ending up admitting that you laugh at rape and whatever else..really insecure, it's the internet son..

What were they supposed to show? I simply showed that it was brought up at the time of his death. It was. You asked for a link, I provided it. My point was that you have no clue in either situation if the accusations of others were correct or not. You simply don't. You have NO PROOF what so ever that Kobe raped that girl just as I have no proof of the false accusations brought up about MJ's dad years ago. And yet on a daily basis you state that Kobe raped the girl as if its fact. It has nothing to do with if its debatable or not. It's with your dispensing your conjecture as fact. I certainly don't go around here and create and post anti MJ threads or threads about anyone else for that matter. I just use absurd analogies such as the above to parrallel your idiotic obsession with Kobe and point out the obvious.

And again, If you cannot differenciate between an off color joke, something used as part of a comedy, a paroday etc... and reality then so be it. I can.

Maybe someday can I pet your moral high horse? huh? huh? Pretty please? :lol

cobbler
06-03-2010, 03:34 AM
No, but they do have something that will let the player rape a white bitch,video-game style

What's it called? The Suns vs Spurs powerup?

rayjayjohnson
06-03-2010, 03:38 AM
the new nba jam for the wii will be epic

ezau
06-03-2010, 04:04 AM
What's it called? The Suns vs Spurs powerup?

nope, it's called the Colorado bomb

The Gemini Method
06-03-2010, 10:11 AM
Will there be a side game where you can film Hanes commercials as well? You know, get your bacon collar on?