PDA

View Full Version : Will Phil set his Laker Enforthcers loose?

Fabbs
06-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Laker Style toughness.

An alley lit with pink and golden flood lights in West Hollywood. Out of a back door boutique come Derek Fisher and Sasha Vagacic. Walking hand in hand with their lips attatched to these twos butts are Lakaluva and Koolaid Gal.
Scary stuff? A tough looking gang, Laka style? You betchya.

And yet Phil Jackson has stated he may respond to the Celtics more physical style of play. Will Phil unleash the two Laker enforcers Sasha and DaReek?

BadOdor
06-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Cool story, Tacker.

Bender
06-03-2010, 02:31 PM
what's with the lisp?

Giuseppe
06-03-2010, 02:35 PM
We'll dance with who brung us.

Finish it.

Fabbs
06-03-2010, 03:08 PM
what's with the lisp?
http://www.vujacic.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/daniels_dinner.jpg
You better believe I'm coming to this series fully accthethorized, Mithser.

Koolaid_Man
06-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Laker Style toughness.

An alley lit with pink and golden flood lights in West Hollywood. Out of a back door boutique come Derek Fisher and Sasha Vagacic. Walking hand in hand with their lips attatched to these twos butts are Lakaluva and Koolaid Gal.

And yet Phil Jackson has stated he may respond to the Celtics more physical style of play. Will Phil unleash the two Laker enforcers Sasha and DaReek?

I hear Phil's playing this in the Locker room...this track should kill everyone still posting...Ice Cube killed it with put Boston's Ass in tha coffin...:lmao

tVu-mxoNKQM

Trainwreck2100
06-03-2010, 03:17 PM
I hear Phil's playing this in the Locker room...this track should kill everyone still posting...Ice Cube killed it with put Boston's Ass in tha coffin...:lmao

tVu-mxoNKQM
what was that i couldn't hear you, cause im too busy being able to start threads

Koolaid_Man
06-03-2010, 03:20 PM
what was that i couldn't hear you, cause im too busy being able to start threads

You've sucked on enough pussy or dick whichever it is...so you deserve to...

Trainwreck2100
06-03-2010, 03:29 PM
You've sucked on enough pussy or dick whichever it is...so you deserve to...

I'm not a super ruhtard, so it is within my capacity.

Koolaid_Man
06-03-2010, 03:32 PM
I'm not a super ruhtard, so it is within my capacity.

so how are you going to fuck your self tonight after we yes WE spank that ass...if you're open for suggesstions I say metal pipe, a blow torch, and a gallon of milk...that should be the perfect trainwreck on your own ass...

Trainwreck2100
06-03-2010, 03:36 PM
so how are you going to fuck your self tonight after we yes WE spank that ass...if you're open for suggesstions I say metal pipe, a blow torch, and a gallon of milk...that should be the perfect trainwreck on your own ass...

I have no dog in the fight and will not be watching the game as i will be at work. Sadly when you grow up, you have to work for a living, you'll understand when you a of age 10 years from now

hater
06-03-2010, 03:37 PM
No need. lakers win big tonight

D2Procon
06-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Laker Style toughness.

Cool story, Tacker

Koolaid_Man
06-03-2010, 03:41 PM
I have no dog in the fight and will not be watching the game as i will be at work. Sadly when you grow up, you have to work for a living, you'll understand when you a of age 10 years from now

so you work...fucking impressive dude...I had u pegged for white guy living in the hills fucking his sister and living off welfare...

Trainwreck2100
06-03-2010, 03:43 PM
so you work...fucking impressive dude...I had u pegged for white guy living in the hills fucking his sister and living off welfare...

If i was white i wouldn't be on welfair and wasting money for shit like the internet, that would make me black.

Koolaid_Man
06-03-2010, 03:51 PM
If i was white i wouldn't be on welfair and wasting money for shit like the internet, that would make me black.

nothing wrong with welfare...but no fucking your sister in the hills is a different ballgame...but hey you should get back to work wasting company resources and all...

Trainwreck2100
06-03-2010, 04:04 PM
nothing wrong with welfare...but no fucking your sister in the hills is a different ballgame...but hey you should get back to work wasting company resources and all...

not working now, on the way. Respoding to "fucking my sister" is a waste of bandwidth. Also there's a shitton wrong with welfair