PDA

View Full Version : sons Kill Bill will love this rumor, Peja may be playing in gyms now!

BRHornet45
06-03-2010, 02:44 PM
"Panathinaikos could be close to land an important NBA star, still not revealed, for the next season. The Greek powerhouse, according to the Greek media, wants to repeat the experience of signing former NBA players like Dominique Wilkins or Byron Scott. One of the candidates could be Peja Stojakovic. The 32-year-old Serbian guard, now in the the New Orleans Hornets, played in Greece for PAOK Thessaloniki between 1994 and 1998, and could decide to terminate his contract with the Hornets to finish his career in Europe."

sons this would be outstanding and would free up $15m NET!!!

ffadicted
06-03-2010, 04:20 PM
BR, nice to see you go back to your old style of sigs, no more of the lesbian BS

Pero
06-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Why would Peja leave $15mil?? If he wants to retire in Europe he can still play out his contract for a year and then leave.

redzero
06-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Why would Peja leave $15mil?? If he wants to retire in Europe he can still play out his contract for a year and then leave.

Who cares? That's a wonderful thing if he does leave.

bus driver
06-03-2010, 04:32 PM
fuck the hornets your sig is outstanding :tu

Pero
06-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Who cares? That's a wonderful thing if he does leave.

My point was, that he's probably not going to do something idiotic like that. :lol

Pelicans78
06-03-2010, 04:38 PM
We would still be over the cap and not be able to offer anything except the MLE unless we trade a couple more people like Songalia and Mo-Pete.

SevenX
06-03-2010, 05:34 PM
It's about time you stop masturbating to Lesbians...

Props on the sig.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-03-2010, 06:20 PM
They already made offers to Peja and Dirk. I do not want Peja. he is not good enough for Panathinaikos anymore. He would just be overpaid and sit on the bench and do nothing.

Spursfan092120
06-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Peja's probably going to Panathinaikos..and LOL that he's not good enough for them. KBP..you make me laugh.

duhoh
06-03-2010, 09:41 PM
when i read KBP's posts, i pray that he isn't serious.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-05-2010, 03:00 AM
Peja's probably going to Panathinaikos..and LOL that he's not good enough for them. KBP..you make me laugh.

Every single player in the rotation of Panathinaikos is better than he is.

sefant77
06-05-2010, 03:11 AM
Just an idiot would expect Peja walking from 15mio

BRHornet45
06-05-2010, 03:25 AM
They already made offers to Peja and Dirk. I do not want Peja. he is not good enough for Panathinaikos anymore. He would just be overpaid and sit on the bench and do nothing.

son Peja would be a top 5 MVP candidate in that crap ass "league"

fevertrees
06-05-2010, 03:39 AM
His wife must not want him in the same country as Sienna West!

Slo spurs fan
06-05-2010, 03:57 AM
This time I agree with KBP.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-05-2010, 05:58 AM
son Peja would be a top 5 MVP candidate in that crap ass "league"

In the current team he would be the third string SF. He would not even be an important signing. And Peja is Greek. This is a Greek player and I am telling you he would be the 10th-11th man on the current team.

5 years ago we would be thrilled to get him but now he would just be the replacement for Alvertis. A symbol for the team, not an important player. That's why they would sign him to be a symbol and not to be a key player.

Pero
06-05-2010, 06:01 AM
In the current team he would be the third string SF. He would not even be an important signing. No PAO fans would even care. And Peja is Greek. This is a Greek player and I am telling you he would be the 10th-11th man on the current team.

5 years ago we would be thrilled to get him but now he would just be the replacement for Alvertis. A symbol for the team, not an important player. That's why they would sign him to be a symbol and not to be a key player.

Hm, does that mean Spanoulis is the 12th man? :lmao

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-05-2010, 06:03 AM
Hm, does that mean Spanoulis is the 12th man? :lmao

Anyone that thinks current Peja would be a key player in PAO has never watch any Euroleague games.

This is same fans here guarantee Childress and Kleiza and Jennings and Pargo would average 30 in Europe and be MVP and win championships. The same fans here that claim Wafer would be MVP and more examples.

You are a bunch of clowns. Peja to be honest isn't even good enough for PAO anymore. If they sign him it is a stupid signing. I actually do not know a single PAO fan that even wants him.

They already wasted money on Haislip who was cut because he was not good enough after 2 weeks and it cost 1.5 million net euros.

Pero
06-05-2010, 06:04 AM
God damn it Redzero what the fuck!?! Every time I open this thread your fucking youtube video starts playing.

Pero
06-05-2010, 06:05 AM
Anyone that thinks current Peja would be a key player in PAO has never watch any Euroleague games.

This is same fans here guarantee Childress and Kleiza and Jennings and Pargo would average 30 in Europe and be MVP and win championships. The same fans here that claim Wafer would be MVP and more examples.

You are a bunch of clowns. Peja to be honest isn't even good enough for PAO anymore. If they sign him it is a stupid signing. I actually do not know a single PAO fan that even wants him.

They already wasted money on Haislip who was cut after 2 weeks and it cost 1.5 million net euros.

If Spanoulis can get on the team anyone can. :lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-05-2010, 06:09 AM
If Spanoulis can get on the team anyone can. :lol

Same fans here that guarantee Haislip and Calathes would be the stars of Panathinaikos. Calathes is the 11th man of the team and Haislip was cut.

Peja at this time is for sure not to the standard of Panathinaikos. Jasikevicius is being cut from the team also because he is not good enough anymore.

Washed up NBA players are not to Panathinaikos standard. You are a fool if you think so. This is an elite European club which means even average NBA players like Childress would be role players.

Mel_13
06-05-2010, 07:33 AM
I actually do not know a single PAO fan

This is believable.

Mel_13
06-05-2010, 07:34 AM
Washed up NBA players are not to Panathinaikos standard.

OTOH, failed NBA players, like Fotsis and VSpan, do meet their standards.

fo'shizzle
06-05-2010, 08:14 AM
God damn it Redzero what the fuck!?! Every time I open this thread your fucking youtube video starts playing.

I co-sign this mothafucka! Annoying shit!

Indazone
06-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Peja would revive his career over there. All he has to do is camp at the three point line and shoot jumpers.

Spursfan092120
06-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Every single player in the rotation of Panathinaikos is better than he is.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Greatest....Troll.....EVER!!

redzero
06-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Peja is an All Star who is top five in the NBA in 3-pointers made. Those European bench warmers aren't even good enough to sniff his shoes.