PDA

View Full Version : I didn't vote for Obama

word
06-03-2010, 06:38 PM
but anyone who thinks this BP thing has anything to do with Obama or that he can do anything about it now, is a tool. He can help with the cleanup and put government resources on the job to do THAT, but he could not prevent it and he, the US Government, can not plug the hole. That's BP's job and responsibility.

end of story

I'm all for raggin' on Obama, just not in this case.

DarrinS
06-03-2010, 06:41 PM
I agree that presidents aren't responsible for disasters, man-caused or natural.

4>0rings
06-03-2010, 06:45 PM
cept' Bush and his hurricane machine.

word
06-03-2010, 06:48 PM
it just irritates me when people on both sides, blame things on presidents that aren't there fault. I have plenty of issues with Obama, but those that go on about him, mostly now, from the right, about this issue, piss me off the same as those that blamed Bush for things he had no control over. Bush didn't create Katrina. Obama didn't cause a blowout. The right wingers are trying to hang this on Obama and I find it as disgusting as I did when the left tried to hang Katrina on Bush.

Can't people just set aside their partisan politics every now and then ?

Just try, for once, to be a rational human being.

jack sommerset
06-03-2010, 06:53 PM
U convinced me. I don't want to be a tool.

word
06-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Good

jack sommerset
06-03-2010, 06:58 PM
I don't want to be a racist either so give amnesty to all 15 million illegals

ChumpDumper
06-03-2010, 06:59 PM
So you do want to be a tool.

word
06-03-2010, 07:00 PM
I don't want to be a racist either so give amnesty to all 15 million illegals

Race has nothing to do with that issue.

jack sommerset
06-03-2010, 07:01 PM
I don't want to be stupid anymore. It's all Bush's fault! Damn that felt good.

ChumpDumper
06-03-2010, 07:02 PM
So you do want to be stupid.

word
06-03-2010, 07:05 PM
I don't want to be stupid anymore. It's all Bush's fault! Damn that felt good.

Yes, damn that puppet of Dick Cheney and evil oil.

ChumpDumper
06-03-2010, 07:06 PM
lol wrist flick

jack sommerset
06-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Palin is the goddamn stalker. That lying whore practically threw herself at Joe. And how dare that cunt let her stupid, retarded kids on that stage after her speech and think we can't talk about them. I bet there is a different dad for each rodent. "I can see Russia from my backyard" You stupid cunt. I fucking HATE you

EVAY
06-03-2010, 07:26 PM
it just irritates me when people on both sides, blame things on presidents that aren't there fault. I have plenty of issues with Obama, but those that go on about him, mostly now, from the right, about this issue, piss me off the same as those that blamed Bush for things he had no control over. Bush didn't create Katrina. Obama didn't cause a blowout. The right wingers are trying to hang this on Obama and I find it as disgusting as I did when the left tried to hang Katrina on Bush.

Can't people just set aside their partisan politics every now and then ?

Just try, for once, to be a rational human being.
:toast

angrydude
06-03-2010, 07:49 PM
George Bush doesn't care about black people

word
06-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Obama doesn't care about coonass shrimpers.

Yonivore
06-03-2010, 10:27 PM
I think there's a story about to break that will reveal BP wanted to start with the method they're now trying but someone in the administration nixed the idea because they wanted something more immediate.

We now know none of the other stuff worked.

If, in fact, BP proposed the robot-diamond saw-fitting cure 45 days ago and we'll have 45 days more of this spill than we should have; you can probably lay that at the feet of the Obama administration.

Maybe Obama should let the oil experts do their job.

Winehole23
06-04-2010, 07:22 AM
I think there's a story about to break...Says who?

jack sommerset
06-04-2010, 07:44 AM
Says who?

YONI said it.

Seriously to brush Obama's lack of response takes as people being "tools" is ridiculous. It took a freaken James Carville rant to get a freaken reaction out of Obama. "Plug the damn hole" Lousiana has been on TV showing all the damage the oil is doing but no Obama. Mr Enviromental rather spend his time on vacation or entertaining sports teams at the white house or talking about the "racist" arizona law which is a toned down version of the Fed law. He even said this is his responsibility but some want to say it's not.

The only comparsion to Katrina is the hypocrites that knocked the fuck out of Bush for his slow reaction but are defending Obama for his MUCH, MUCH slower reactions.:toast

George Gervin's Afro
06-04-2010, 07:55 AM
YONI said it.

Seriously to brush Obama's lack of response takes as people being "tools" is ridiculous. It took a freaken James Carville rant to get a freaken reaction out of Obama. "Plug the damn hole" Lousiana has been on TV showing all the damage the oil is doing but no Obama. Mr Enviromental rather spend his time on vacation or entertaining sports teams at the white house or talking about the "racist" arizona law which is a toned down version of the Fed law. He even said this is his responsibility but some want to say it's not.

The only comparsion to Katrina is the hypocrites that knocked the fuck out of Bush for his slow reaction but are defending Obama for his MUCH, MUCH slower reactions.:toast

jack you are an irrational ignorant person..

George Gervin's Afro
06-04-2010, 07:58 AM
I think there's a story about to break that will reveal BP wanted to start with the method they're now trying but someone in the administration nixed the idea because they wanted something more immediate.

If, in fact, BP proposed the robot-diamond saw-fitting cure 45 days ago and we'll have 45 days more of this spill than we should have; you can probably lay that at the feet of the Obama administration.

Maybe Obama should let the oil experts do their job.

or it's just another right wing bloggers hope..we'll keep our fingers crossed for the obama haters that this is true..

jack sommerset
06-04-2010, 08:18 AM
jack you are an irrational ignorant person..

qc9gQiCe5r0

ChumpDumper
06-04-2010, 01:09 PM

Maybe Obama should let the oil experts do their job.And who told you to think this?

fraga
06-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Um...that stupid diamond saw failed...

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2010, 03:11 PM
:lol @ yoni just praying they find something he can blame Obama for.

Seriously, don't you EVER get tired of being a partisan jackass?

fraga
06-04-2010, 04:12 PM
The Party of NO...what do you expect...

xrayzebra
06-04-2010, 04:33 PM
fraga, you are speaking of the Dimm-o-craps during Bush term, right?

RandomGuy
06-04-2010, 05:50 PM
And who told you to think this?

+1

I would be willing to bet good money on that not being an original idea, but rather something he heard somewhere in the rightwing wishosphere.

RandomGuy
06-04-2010, 05:52 PM
fraga, you are speaking of the Dimm-o-craps during Bush term, right?

The Dems did their share of that shit during the Bush years. There I said it. They were fucktarded to do some of that political gamesmanship bullshit then, just as the Republicans are fucktarded for doing it now.

As a Democrat, that stuff really pissed me off. :bang

fraga
06-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Damn government...

Nbadan
06-05-2010, 12:05 AM
The Dems did their share of that shit during the Bush years. There I said it. They were fucktarded to do some of that political gamesmanship bullshit then, just as the Republicans are fucktarded for doing it now.

As a Democrat, that stuff really pissed me off. :bang

He killed 100ks of Iraqis, tens of thousands of Americans, and drove the economy into the ground...he deserved the criticism...

DJ Mbenga
06-05-2010, 12:57 AM
i voted against Mccain and its the greatest decision of my life.

possessed
06-05-2010, 11:10 AM
i voted against Mccain and its the greatest decision of my life.

Considering your vote didn't make much of a difference I guess that says a lot about you and this so-called "life" of yours. :lol