He is a winner man!!

Bukefal
06-04-2010, 08:46 AM
any volunteers for translation? :)

Anyone? :rolleyes

DAF86
06-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Anyone? :rolleyes

18 Minutes of a monologue? You know that's a big effort right? Not a lot of people have the time to do it. I'll try to translate the most important things later but an entire translation is almost impossible unless you have the time and patience to do it.

carina_gino20
06-04-2010, 10:37 AM
18 Minutes of a monologue? You know that's a big effort right? Not a lot of people have the time to do it. I'll try to translate the most important things later but an entire translation is almost impossible unless you have the time and patience to do it.

I'd appreciate a synopsis.:toast All I got out of the video is that Manu's nose looks terribly crooked. But this was weeks ago so hopefully, it's better now.

Bukefal
06-04-2010, 11:35 AM

Hehe I know :lol I didnt mean a whole translation. But as Carina said, a synopsis. It doesn't have to be everything translated. Just some points, what its about in general, that would be nice. :) :toast

yagozev
06-04-2010, 01:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZmwbpclGn0

any volunteers for translation? :)

The TED's people ask Manu a talk about "how to be 'diferent' ". At first, he was afraid, but then he enjoy the challenge.

Itīs a very good talk by Manu. The center of his speech are 5 "talents":

Identify a target and go for it.
Understand what your team needs.
Put yourself in second place and the team first.
Enjoy playing with your mates.
Know yours own limitations

Of course, thereīs a lot more to be translated, but this is, I think, the core of the speach.

Best regards...

Daniel

urunobili
06-04-2010, 01:48 PM
The TED's people ask Manu a talk about "how to be 'diferent' ". At first, he was afraid, but then he enjoy the challenge.

Of course, thereīs a lot more to be translated, but this is, I think, the core of the speach.

Best regards...

Daniel

yago is right on the money :tu

Bukefal
06-04-2010, 02:48 PM

Best regards...

Daniel