PDA

View Full Version : All Points Bulletin Sucks ass...

phyzik
06-04-2010, 12:49 AM
Was able to join the last day of beta (which was today). I played it for 15 minutes the first time I logged on.... Lost interest and logged off... logged back in for 5 minutes and lost interest.

This is not an MMO worth your time. Trust me.

I think I'll uninstall it and install Anarchy Online just to get the taint of this shit off my HDD.

I'd rather force myself to play Star Trek Online....

I've played, at some point or another, just about every MMO released since 1997. The only one I can think of thats worse than this one is World War Online (not world of Warcraft, World War online) when it first came out.

phyzik
06-04-2010, 01:08 AM
For those that havnt heard of this MMO....

It's basically cops and robbers. The Mayor of San Pare has declared martial law. You pick which side you want to join (good guys or bad guys). If you are a gangster, you get exp for robbing people and shit like that. The vigilantes get exp for cleaning up the streets.

All zones are instanced, I think I saw maybe a total of 80 people in one instance at a time, split about 50/50.

If you have played free roam online on Red Dead Redemption... think of that, but with more people. It's basically a cluster fuck of people randomly shooting eachother while you try to do a mission.

This game would have had potential if it didnt have instances and the area's where seamless and territory could be held by each side. No... none of that. It's basically a matchmaking service where you get dropped in on a map that has generic missions and you have to deal with people going free-for-all.

Xolotl
06-04-2010, 04:12 AM
Hopefully the new Star Wars MMO will be good....Star Wars Galaxies was fun until the developers ruined it