Taco
06-04-2010, 11:05 AM
:tu

SpurCharger
06-04-2010, 11:09 AM
will definately check it out!

FromWayDowntown
06-04-2010, 11:14 AM
Wonder if Rome, ala his interview with Jim Everett, will elect to refer to David as "the Little Mermaid."

TheManFromAcme
06-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Wonder if Rome, ala his interview with Jim Everett, will elect to refer to David as "the Little Mermaid."

Yeah, that would piss me off if he snuck that in there. Never understood why that label was placed on David.

I am listening to Rome right now and am anticipating DR's interview.
Should be good.

:tu

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-04-2010, 11:28 AM
"If you call me 'Rear Admiral' one more time you better be ready to take a station break."
"...Rear Admiral."

Then Jim will discover the hard way God loves all humans because of His infinite mercy and that David is human because he shows no mercy.

TIMMYD!
06-04-2010, 12:17 PM
"If you call me 'Rear Admiral' one more time you better be ready to take a station break."
"...Rear Admiral."

Then Jim will discover the hard way God loves all humans because of His infinite mercy and that David is human because he shows no mercy.

If David wasn't such a nice person, I think he'd be the last person I want to see in a dark alleyway.

Taco
06-04-2010, 01:09 PM
On Now

Taco
06-04-2010, 01:32 PM
:lol @ David doing his AJ impression "You Better get your game face on!"

elbamba
06-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Could someone post a recap for those of us who could not hear the interview?

LoneStarState'sPride
06-04-2010, 08:30 PM
Could someone post a recap for those of us who could not hear the interview?

Yes please!

Mel_13
06-04-2010, 08:41 PM
From Jim Rome's website:

Jun 4, 2010:

Topics: | Naval Academy | Drafted by San Antonio | Had doubts about the franchise at first | 1991 Letter about the ownership and Red McCombs | We had a small market mentality | Peter Holt | Tim Duncan | Relationship with Duncan | In college Duncan scored 22 points and grabbed 10 boards against us on Team USA | Conceding his role to Tim Duncan made sense | Avery Johnson | Avery’s very intense and a great competitor | Manu Ginobili is my favorite | Gregg Popovich was always yelling at Tony Parker | Parker’s future as a Spur | David Robinson Virtual Academy | Virtual Academy is an on line school for families | Working with youth | Want the kids to be excited about learning

The audio is only available to paid subscribers.

LoneStarState'sPride
06-04-2010, 08:48 PM
From Jim Rome's website:

Jun 4, 2010:

Topics: | Naval Academy | Drafted by San Antonio | Had doubts about the franchise at first | 1991 Letter about the ownership and Red McCombs | We had a small market mentality | Peter Holt | Tim Duncan | Relationship with Duncan | In college Duncan scored 22 points and grabbed 10 boards against us on Team USA | Conceding his role to Tim Duncan made sense | Avery Johnson | Avery’s very intense and a great competitor | Manu Ginobili is my favorite | Gregg Popovich was always yelling at Tony Parker | Parker’s future as a Spur | David Robinson Virtual Academy | Virtual Academy is an on line school for families | Working with youth | Want the kids to be excited about learning

The audio is only available to paid subscribers.

Thanks!

TampaDude
06-05-2010, 02:49 PM
If David wasn't such a nice person, I think he'd be the last person I want to see in a dark alleyway.

Yeah, really...many players were very lucky DRob was such a classy guy.