PDA

View Full Version : Tim Donaghy exposes the NBA as the fraud it is!

Spurfan
06-04-2010, 05:20 PM
http://deadspin.com/5555622/watching-the-watchmen-tim-donaghy-breaks-down-the-officiating-in-game-1

He provides great analysis for the calls last night that ensured LA would win, what a disgrace. Thank god we have honest people in this world like Tim Donaghy.

This just further proves the Spurs greatness that they were THAT good that they won 4 championships with the league rigging everything against them. Tim Donaghy makes it pretty obvious how much the referees love the Lakers in this article and he already has hinted that Stern hates the Spurs (except for that Robert Nunez thing in 2007, that's just an exception where Tim Donaghy is lying, he's telling the truth everywhere else). Congradulations on your tainted championship LA, without the refs help we would have beaten you.

Giuseppe
06-04-2010, 05:21 PM
Yeah, but, Donaghy is a convicted liar (felon).

Spurfan
06-04-2010, 05:23 PM

Nonsense, Donaghy is a whistle blower who has been scapegoated by the NBA! We as Spurs fans worship Tim Donaghy for exposing David Stern.

DeadlyDynasty
06-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Nonsense, Donaghy is a whistle blower who has been scapegoated by the NBA! We as Spurs fans worship Tim Donaghy for exposing David Stern.

and for gift-wrapping Game 3 of the 2007 WCSF for you

TheMACHINE
06-04-2010, 05:25 PM
damn spurs....you guys overcame the ref conspiracy 4 times. props!

Ghazi
shit troll, IMO

Giuseppe
Spurfan, he's lost a portion of his civil rights with that felony conviction. He's untrustworthy now. Everything at trial and since then out of his mouth can't be trusted for truth.

Spurfan
06-04-2010, 05:26 PM
and for gift-wrapping Game 3 of the 2007 WCSF for you

I already said the one thing Tim Donaghy lied about was 2007, he tells the truth everywhere else. 2007 the refs did nothing wrong. Basically, whenever the Spurs win, the refs did something right. Whenever the Spurs lose, the refs screwed something up. We're just that good there's no way we would lose if the refs called games fairly.

Spurfan
06-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Spurfan, he's lost a portion of his civil rights with that felony conviction. He's untrustworthy now. Everything at trial and since then out of his mouth can't be trusted for truth.

Conspiracy lies! David Stern conspires against the Spurs every year, when he saw that Tim Donaghy was ready to expose the fact San Antonio should have won every championship since 1999, he arranged to have him thrown in jail!

TampaDude
06-04-2010, 05:31 PM
The deal with Stern was that the Spurs would win championships, but no back-to-backs so people wouldn't get suspicious. :lol

ChumpDumper
06-04-2010, 05:35 PM
that's just an exception where Tim Donaghy is lying, he's telling the truth everywhere else:lmao

Galileo sock puppet.

Spurfan
06-04-2010, 05:37 PM
:lmao

Galileo sock puppet.

Galileo is one of the smartest people on this board. He knows about all the things the free masons and illuminati do to prevent the Spurs from winning.

Dunc n Dave
06-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Lol, Culburn trying to have an intelligent debate with an obvious troll (and a bad one at that). What has this world come to?

Spurfan
06-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Lol, Culburn trying to have an intelligent debate with an obvious troll (and a bad one at that). What has this world come to?

I'm no troll. I'm just spreading the truth.

Muser
06-04-2010, 05:45 PM
shit troll, IMO

:tu

ChumpDumper
06-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Galileo is one of the smartest people on this board. He knows about all the things the free masons and illuminati do to prevent the Spurs from winning.That's all the proof I need for my theory.

Giuseppe
06-04-2010, 06:06 PM

You won't talk to me, Dunc. I might as well be an Indian.

jonnybravo
06-04-2010, 06:30 PM
You mean the Donaghy said the NBA was fixing for a Cavs/Lakers finals? That went real well.

ginobili's bald spot
06-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Obvious troll is obvious. But I lol'd.

The sad part is that these are things I have actually heard from spurs fan.

jmill
06-04-2010, 08:23 PM
http://deadspin.com/5555622/watching-the-watchmen-tim-donaghy-breaks-down-the-officiating-in-game-1

He provides great analysis for the calls last night that ensured LA would win, what a disgrace. Thank god we have honest people in this world like Tim Donaghy.

This just further proves the Spurs greatness that they were THAT good that they won 4 championships with the league rigging everything against them. Tim Donaghy makes it pretty obvious how much the referees love the Lakers in this article and he already has hinted that Stern hates the Spurs (except for that Robert Nunez thing in 2007, that's just an exception where Tim Donaghy is lying, he's telling the truth everywhere else). Congradulations on your tainted championship LA, without the refs help we would have beaten you.

So you follow a sport and watch the games when you know it's rigged? The self-ownage is delicious.

ChumpDumper
06-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Obvious troll is obvious. But I lol'd.

The sad part is that these are things I have actually heard from spurs fan.and lakerfan when they lose.

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2010, 08:28 PM

tell your mama you need a titty to suck on...her nipples may be a bit lumpy now and not as smooth as you used to like them...

ginobili's bald spot
06-04-2010, 09:04 PM
and lakerfan when they lose.

Not me. Butthurt conspiracy theories are dumb regardless of the fan base they come from. It just so happens that they usually come from gray spurfan. But like you said, that's probably just because of all the losing.

Dunc n Dave
06-04-2010, 09:07 PM
You won't talk to me, Dunc. I might as well be an Indian.

I think you really are going senile, Cully. I already answered you two threads back. Good to see you've somewhat toned it down since your return.

redzero
06-04-2010, 09:51 PM

Just read his analysis. He doesn't take any sides and is just calling it like he sees it.

Giuseppe
06-04-2010, 11:40 PM
I think you really are going senile, Cully. I already answered you two threads back. Good to see you've somewhat toned it down since your return.

I still look back at you jumpin' on top of the pedophile dog pile with wonderment. You're the only one who then went to The Princess for absolution.

tee, hee.

Giuseppe
06-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Just read his analysis. He doesn't take any sides and is just calling it like he sees it.

But, he is a convicted liar, Red. By this judgment's default he no longer counts in society. His word is null and void.